Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Creature known as "Preacher"

Go down 
+20
chuckmo48
hammonite
BigWhiteGuy
freekey1
WhitingLib
Simon
John
KarenT
BigFan
Mailman
Robin Banks
Passion
FFScott
Penguin
paul87920
UrRight
voter3
sparks
the oracle
Artie60438
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight

The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/20/2010, 6:24 am

Simon wrote:
Oh. I thought that Preacher was new to the candy making business. Now I get it. Who is George? The significant other?

Which George?

OOOie, I learned new gay slang, "Fudge" besides, "Fabulous!"
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/20/2010, 5:20 pm

The Creature's guest today was the Republican candidate for Lake County Assessor. He's been on before and more than likely will be on again. Does anyone else find it odd that the candidate for this position goes on show hosted by someone who is presently delinquent with their own property taxes? Shocked

In other news the great football prognosticator Captain :titanic: went 2-4 on his picks for the week,including his "no brainer", New England -3 who lost to the Jets 28-14 :barf: Embarassed
That makes him 3-7 for the year :bangwall:
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/20/2010, 5:38 pm

Now I get it. Is the Preacher married? Does he have a GIRLfriend? Now I get it.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/20/2010, 9:53 pm

Whoa! Is he?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/22/2010, 5:37 pm

Today's Episode: Play It Again Sam

The "cleaner and fresher approach" took another turn for the worse today as Captain :titanic: decided to replay the Kusiak & Reardon show heard earlier in the day. Shocked Why? Simple! The Democratic candidate for Lake County Assessor Carol Ann Seaton was their guest today. Since the Creature has been unable to bully her in to coming on the :titanic: he spent almost the entire 2 hrs bashing her. He tapes the other show and then stops it while inserting his own comments uninformed opinions. IMO,this is ambush journalism at it's worst,although using the term "journalism" and the Creature in the same sentence is an oxymoron in itself. We wonder when the dirt starts coming out on her Republican opponent,who has appeared multiple times on the :titanic: ,how the Creature will handle it. Only time will tell,but we will be keeping an cyclops on it.

The Creature also seemed to be upset today over the fact that it's now becoming common knowledge that he is currently a property tax scofflaw. He whined that "he's a private citizen". Huh?
You're on the radio 2 hrs a day bashing Hammond politicians whenever you please,whether they deserve it or not. Is it too much to ask that a wannabe political commentator like yourself at least be current with their own property taxes? Rolling Eyes

Stupid Preacher moment of the day was when one of his brain dead listeners actually called in to ask Stevie what type of green vegetable he should be serving with Lemon chicken and noodles Rolling Eyes What's next? Callers asking his advice as to what leg of their pants they should put on first?

Later in the day the ever popular "Stu & Vera show" made fun of the premise of replaying someone else's show,that the Creature did today and has done in the past. "Stu" jokingly asked if maybe they should start doing it. :rolfcry:
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/22/2010, 6:25 pm

John wrote:
Whoa! Is he?

To answer yours and Simon's question, after learning new slang after "FABULOUS!" Now making "FUDGE", half-man/woman, guess who? Got as much hygiene and hair as he does.

Who else deserves each other? Neither pay property taxes, and since I named no names, and both possess the same hairy spots body-wise, who else?

The "break-up" is just "show and tell" to hide the obvious.

Funny, Half/woman missing today from forum...must be busy collecting FOIA's and adding to her/his new-found lawsuit....

Or, just plain ole' PM'ing each other to keep the ammunition intact.

Same old fools posting on four topics for weeks now. Getting NOWHERE.

Who else has so much in common: slugs, projectiles (in bed or not), hates the world, hates any politician...doesn't contribute to society...whether paid or not...sits on their horses azzes, and bitches and moans...and lover's spats divide them once they agree the slugs match.

Why don't they just end it all and marry each other. Slugs and hate they share together.

No matter who takes office, like Mattlapp said, the next mayor, the next mayor after that will never appease them.

They'll find something wrong with anyone...just to live to bitch.

And..what do they contribute to society to actually change things?

Bitching.

She/half he is on a roll today, unless someone's police scanner went off.Then he/she or half of either will now announce a new lawsuit regarding HiPHORRAY as violating his/her rights.

HIPHA is a form you sign stating no personal medical to be released; it doesn't cover animal control that transports he/she to hospitals. That's public.

What's with those two slug-nuts? They never step outside unless it's for a radio show, Freddie's steak house or the boats....but boy oh, boy, these politiians..and the things they do!

Trust me...no matter who wins - and wins over the next 40 years...these useless creatures will still bitch while they have their hands out.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/22/2010, 6:47 pm

Hey, Creature, if you can't pay your property taxes, stay off the air. Get a real job.

You got the mouth to bullshit your way to a real job. So does your half he/she slug-infested friend.

ANYONE could have thrown the slugs..projectiles...just a coincidence she calls in and mentions it and requires a lawsuit.

I despise loosers looking for free money. Volunteer to shelters, soup kitchens, etc.; volunteer to make something that makes YOU feel better about yourself.

In any crime infested or crime free area...shitz happens. If you want to blame it on politicians...go ahead and waste your time. You open your mouth, you open your life.

Take the bad with the good...and keep on conspiring with that brain/damaged half-he/she.

You both should shack up together so you can better conspire together and speculate without any proof....what a life.

Just pray you don't get the cooties, bed-bugs or cat-scratch fever...and wear a mask at night so you don't breath in the dust.

Rent your house out so you can at least afford those steaks at Freddie's. Take he/she with you to the boat once a month, he/she won't charge ya rent. She/he enjoys free rides.

Make sure you remind he/she to take the cane with. I heard if you pop enough vicatins, it keeps you awake, so ask how long the boat ride will be before you transfer he/she.

No wonder a slug was used against another slugger, that made both think they worth a slug or two.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/22/2010, 7:04 pm

Simon wrote:
Now I get it. Is the Preacher married? Does he have a GIRLfriend? Now I get it.

I thought John or you said making fudge was slang for the gay. Now ya got me confused, looking backwards...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/22/2010, 7:13 pm

Anyway, answer me this: if you post something on an open board...whether it is speculation, the rumor, the truth and nothing but the truth....does someone have a right to file a lawsuit for stating anything on an open forum?

If so...why hasn't anyone long ago sued Creature and the half-woman/male?

I'm just asking cuz does Creature and Magnolia from Whisteria Lane have factual evidence a political enemy actually would risk their time/job doing such fifth grade antics, and further proof as she leads others to believe?

Such as Meeeeeeedical recrdos exposed when only a status report was announced of the animal control ambulance was heard over a police scanner?

Then to have the half he/she go on line saying it was true, and desribing what happened, then bitched about the animal control ambulance bill. So, she should sue herself, right? She gave out the details...Sorry, it was a real ambulance, but I couldn't resist calling it an animal control ambulance..lol.

If so..maybe I should be living in North Korea. Better yet, they should be.

It sure seems odd that over seven years they are free to spam, lie, exaggerate, and dominate, call the shots, get people banned, now down to four or less than six posters discussing the same subject for two weeks now, but she/he wants to sue the city for exposing things he/she said with their own mouth. They destroyed the new forum they are on now. No one posts outside "OPEN, HAMMOND, or National".

They killed another bored board. They got Mikey so in a tizzy, I can't believe, as smart as he is, he falls for their crap.

What about Mirage...he left. He was a great poster...Gosh, everyone is gone....and I wonder why. No, I know why.

If you ever wondered what happened to the UNITED STATES, this is the proof that DIVIDES us.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/23/2010, 10:48 am

I just realized we've gone over the 10,000 view threshold Very Happy Still a distant second to the current champ freetime. :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/23/2010, 3:00 pm

Now a neighbor living on the same block (across some railroad track behind her house, on her mom's block) was almost burglarized. She wants to know where the police report is...and brought up the "slug" again.

Watch Creature claim someone broke in his house or next door, or the other block.

I had my house robbed and rode around with the criminal willing to confess who he tipped off, came in with evidence they overlooked: black comb with a silver "B" on it...and a cell phone..and they took finger prints,...and I don't see it on the crime reports that Mattlapp shut her mouth up with by providing her the proper links, when she wanted to know where the "Crime Reports" went.

My intuition without her mentioning it, is "the politicians are out to get her...." bringing up a stupid slug. Shitz, I find strange crap all the time around my house.

Just watch...mark my words...soon, Creature will be claiming something similar.

Worse things happen to people...how about that Lake of Four Seasons woman just driving innocently along, getting shot in the head? I guess she had pissed off the mayor, right?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/23/2010, 3:08 pm

According to the P-T news report...it's a shame Seaton didn't appear on the Creature's show...two dumb and dumber than a fifth grader - it would have been hilarious!

The voters have to be at 1st grade level to buy that sorry of an excuse of wanting to be an unqualified accessor and vote for her. That's all they can come up with?

I swear, hire based on qualifications, meaning YOU WENT TO SCHOOL FOR IT, before you keep voting in these idiots.

It would've been a riot hearing you, Artie reporting on a radio station interview by one clown to ask another clown stupid questions, only to get stupid answers.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/23/2010, 3:13 pm

Ya'all didn't answer my question...can you actually get sued for saying something on an open forum if the person you are referring to feels like you are not telling the truth or has a grudge against you and makes up lies?

In January a law comes out for punishing those that bully. She can bully, but we can't, correct? At what point does it become harrassment?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/23/2010, 4:29 pm

UrRight wrote:
Ya'all didn't answer my question...can you actually get sued for saying something on an open forum if the person you are referring to feels like you are not telling the truth or has a grudge against you and makes up lies?
People can sue for anything. Proving it is another story. If I had a dollar for every time someone on a message board threatened a lawsuit,I'd be a billionaire.

Quote :
In January a law comes out for punishing those that bully. She can bully, but we can't, correct? At what point does it become harassment?
I believe that law is for children.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/28/2010, 8:07 am

Monday show recap:
The Creature seems to be slowly sinking back into his favorite topic....the bashing of Hammond as he spent the first part of his show dredging up ancient history.

Usually on Monday,Captain :titanic: treats us to a recap of his football picks. Since he never mentioned them we can only assume that they went in the toilet :barf: again and were worse than they were last week. However he did take the time to give us his thoughts on the Packers-Bears game later that night. He assured everyone that Green Bay would win and that it would be a high scoring game due to the Packers supposed ability to exploit the Bears alleged weakness against the run. The Packers were a 3 point favorite -160 on the money line with an O/U of 46 1/2. Final score? Bears 20 Packers 17 Total rushing yards for the Packers? 63 yards :rolfcry: Please keep making predictions. It's been extremely profitable going the other way :thanks: !!

Last but not least the Creature mentioned that he was irritated that someone had brought up the fact that he hasn't paid his property taxes and that they are way overdue. He claims he's in a "quandary" regarding his taxes. Huh? What kind of "quandary"? You either pay them or you don't!
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/28/2010, 8:47 am

So the question is, has he paid his property taxes or not?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/28/2010, 11:54 am

John wrote:
So the question is, has he paid his property taxes or not?
From the way he spoke I would say No.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty9/29/2010, 8:08 pm

2 hours of the "cleaner and fresher approach" to non-stop bashing. Towards the end of the :titanic: show the Creature claimed he only talks about what's in the paper. While that is partly true,Captain :titanic: conveniently leaves out the fact that he almost always ignores positive stories that reflect positively on the City of Hammond and it's administration. Shocked

He also kept :beathorse: about Carol Ann Seaton coming on his show. We suggest that Ms Seaton ask for the equal time she is due and just run an infomercial instead in that time slot.
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty10/4/2010, 8:27 pm

The Creature decided to weigh in on the lawsuit and posted a Huge whopper
Quote :
If I were Marsha, I would call The Times to the stand for their version of what happen on their message board. Get names, dates and times.
Noone was terrorized more than me.
The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Rofl
Yeah,This is the same mooch who was spamming the board non-stop and when people asked him to stop doing it he had a fit. In fact,he started following me around on the board and no matter what the subject I posted on he would start his usual idiotic name-calling. I'm sure the Times has archives of that,along with the countless libelous statements and accusations your buddy freetime made,Stevie!

As far as the :titanic: show today,the Creature claimed to have a winning week in football,2 out of 3 wins. Funny how I don't recall him mentioning any picks last week. Shocked Like all his alleged accomplishments,they always seem to occur when they cannot be verified. confused
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty10/19/2010, 3:12 pm

Today's Episode:When you plan a party and no one shows up! ++ a very special "Stupid Preacher Moment" of the day.

It seems to have finally dawned on Captain :titanic: that he has painted himself into the proverbial corner. After months of bashing Hammond,the Mayor,and the Lake County Democratic Party,the Creature was obviously looking forward to a slew of Republicans coming on his show and purchasing ad time. However,that seems not to be the case and it's clear that the Creature is irritated about it. Shocked In this reporters opinion it looks like the Republican party is aware that our hero is nothing more than a self-promoting carnival barker that would turn on them at a moments notice like he did with the Democrats and thus feels their money would be better spent elsewhere.

The Stupid Preacher Moment of the day occurred when the unemployed :troll: "Marsha" AKA freetime called in to notify the Creature that a regular caller on WJOB whose call had just ended was actually Stevie's perceived arch-enemy and super villain "Sparks" affraid The hilarious thing is that Sparks has called into the :titanic: show for months now without the Creature having a clue that it was him. Here's how far it goes back....Sparks and I used to PM each other and joke about it when he still was posting here on this board. :rolfcry:
,sure
The Creature of course then falsely claimed he knew it was him all along. Rolling Eyes Yeah,sure you did. No Sparks had invited the Creature to a Visclosky fund raiser tonight and immediately the Creature started accusing him of setting up an ambush so that someone could vandalize his car. See in the Creature's delusional mind,"Sparks" is supposed to be a main suspect,as I also guess I am,in the breaking of his window a couple of months ago.

Sorry Creature,but I'm betting that Sparks invited you to the event,as he has done in the past,to illustrate how you avoid all civic functions (council meetings,crime watch groups,etc),yet talk as if you've got the answer to all the region's problems.

Then we were treated for the 9,999th time to another recital of the imaginary big time hotel management jobs the Creature claims he had but AFAIK has never,ever,proved. As we've pointed out in the past....If the Creature was so in demand as a hotel manager how come he couldn't find a decent high paying position in this area where the hospitality industry has been the number 1 growth industry over the past 15 years or so with the advent of the riverboats?

Yeah,we know.....You're disabled. But never too disabled to play a round of golf or go barhopping whenever you feel it,right? Oh,and didn't you also attempt to obtain the position of Golf Pro at Wicker Park? Yes or No?
cyclops 👋

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty10/21/2010, 7:02 am

Golf Pro? LOL He looks like an old man that couldn't climb into a golf cart.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty10/28/2010, 9:37 pm

Trouble brewing today as mid-morning host Ron Harlow lit into the Creature for about 25 minutes at the opening of his show. I missed the beginning but it sounded like he finally realized what a self-serving phony he is. Anyone else hear it? Developing! :stir:
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty10/28/2010, 10:12 pm

Don't know but off the air Harlow said that Preacher is a dick.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty10/29/2010, 12:12 am

It's safe to say creacher is just as big a drama queen as free. He said everyone attacks him so harlows attack was one of many. He must not realize its him, not everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty10/29/2010, 10:18 am

BigFan wrote:
It's safe to say creacher is just as big a drama queen as free. He said everyone attacks him so harlows attack was one of many. He must not realize its him, not everyone else.
He has a history of trying to sabotage others. I'm sure everyone remembers when he got caught red-handed messing with the board controls before the "Fowler & The Mailman show. Another example of his jealousy is his "movie moron" segment which he started after "Stew & Vera's" popular "Movie Maven" segment. I think it's absolutely killing him that Harlow's comedy show at Langels was such a success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creature known as "Preacher"
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next