Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Creature known as "Preacher"

Go down 
+20
chuckmo48
hammonite
BigWhiteGuy
freekey1
WhitingLib
Simon
John
KarenT
BigFan
Mailman
Robin Banks
Passion
FFScott
Penguin
paul87920
UrRight
voter3
sparks
the oracle
Artie60438
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty
PostSubject: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/6/2009, 8:31 pm

I was informed that lil Stevie threw another temper tantrum today and singled me out. I guess it was the "retaliation" that the little cry baby has been alluding to to all week. Apparently he made up some idiotic song that would be the envy of any 9 yr old psychopath. I am just sooooooooo intimidated affraid

So what did lil Stevie accomplish with his tantrum today Question

He got this thread started Idea

Mission acomplished,numbnutz Exclamation

Stay tuned,as more will be revealed :stir: :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/6/2009, 9:49 pm

after listening yesterday...i intentionally didnt today because it occurs to me he is trying to get me mad. dont give in to the bate. he wants a fight. walk away and be the bigger man. just dont listen to him if you dont like him.

personally ill wait till 6 pm on weeknights before i turn the station back on in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/6/2009, 10:31 pm

Thanks for your suggestion Oracle,but I have no intention of letting that loser bully me. It didn't work on the Times board and it's not going to work now. He's a thin skinned jerk that just can't accept any form of criticism or an opposing view. I will continue to point out his lies and misrepresentations when they occur,in this thread.

Sincerely,"Arthur Flegenheimer" Laughing
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/7/2009, 7:45 am

The Preacher wrote songs about me too. I listened to his show for a couple minutes earlier in the week for the first time in months. He was having listeners call in and guess how much he spent at the grocery store on Cheetos and junk food. What a waste of airtime! I really like local radio but IMO all the Preacher offers on his show is local stupidity. What amazes me is that sponsors think advertising on his show is an effective use of their advertising budget.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/7/2009, 8:24 am

sparks wrote:
The Preacher wrote songs about me too. I listened to his show for a couple minutes earlier in the week for the first time in months. He was having listeners call in and guess how much he spent at the grocery store on Cheetos and junk food. What a waste of airtime! I really like local radio but IMO all the Preacher offers on his show is local stupidity. What amazes me is that sponsors think advertising on his show is an effective use of their advertising budget.

Just about every one of his "contests" is nothing more than a carnival side game that can easily be manipulated so that it's impossible to win. There's no imagination or preparation involved.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/10/2009, 9:46 am

Half truths and innuendo are all you get from his show...that seems to be enough for some
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/14/2009, 4:37 pm

I knew the Creature would be having a pity party today and sure enough he didn't disappoint me Very Happy I was going to predict it last night but I was afraid it would take him off his game. :lol:Boy,am I glad I didn't.

He started in immediately whining about something he dreamed up called the "Preacher's Hate Club". (For you non-psychotics out there that simply means anyone that disagrees with him is a member} Lil Stevie still cannot grasp the fact that when he shoots off mouth about things he knows little about it is going to invite criticism from those that know better.

The freeloading mooch then took time to complain that there was ony one doughnut left from Sweethouse and he didn't like that kind. Oh the horror! Boo hoo,waaaaa,waaaaa.

He then moved on to lie about the demise of the Times message board. Apparently in the twisted mind of Lil Stevie it was shut down because of him Rolling Eyes Nothing could be further from the truth. He also once again ignored the fact that he was spamming that board non-stop and people were sick of it.
The demise of the Times BB had NOTHING to do with you,lil Stevie,and you are a liar for claiming it did. Your only participation was being a common freeloading spammer,mooch and all around parasite.

He then moved on to spend a few minutes yapping about a caller named "Charlie" who he has suspended from calling. 'Charlie" is a harmless old man that enjoys calling into every show. Yes,his calls are a little bit foolish but every other host on WJOB humors him and lets him spout off for a moment ot two.. But,not the Creature! Oh,no! He has him suspended and keeps lengthening it while gloating about it.
I say the Creature is a bully and should lay off the poor guy.

Soon,Lil Stevie's attention turned to the Mayor. Stevie was all upset that the mayor referred to,and rightly so, Stevie's call for Milo's firing as a "disgusting idea". He then went on to keep up his vendetta against Milo.

Another highlight is when numbnutz claimed that the "Fowler & The Mailman show and the Mayor's Friday show is some sort of conspiracy against him. The imbecile bases this on the fact that F&M is on Thursday night and the Mayor on Friday AM. No logic to support this wacko claim,but hey? When did logic ever enter into this loon's opinions?

Now,he just made an allegation that the Fire Dept was a part of the Times BB demise.

Freetime just called in and informed him that F&M never even mentioned him. Then they commiserated about the Times BB.

That about wraps up this edition of "I listen to the Creature,so you don't have too" Very Happy

One positive note about today's show. Up until 4:30 it was commercial free Razz
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/19/2009, 7:15 am

Again yesterday he was claiming that people he knows in Hammond are being told not to talk to him..he said he didnt know who told them although it was obvious that he was alluding to the mayor. Does he truly think that he is that special? Several callers tried to tell him why they think he is off base but he wouldnt have anything to do with it..it is a conspiracy!!! It seems to me he is being handed paper work and told what it means without actually reading it. So it is likely he is conduit for the likes of Marsha and team hammond. They also only tell half the story
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/19/2009, 9:30 am

voter3 wrote:
It seems to me he is being handed paper work and told what it means without actually reading it. So it is likely he is conduit for the likes of Marsha and team hammond. They also only tell half the story

Funny you should mention that,because I've been thinking the exact same thing. I keep picturing preacher as a ventriloquist's dummy,sitting on Free's lap while she operates his mouth.

Any photoshoppers out there who want to put a picture of that together,using the picture of her driving that train with the creature's mug on top of the dummy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/19/2009, 10:49 am

Artie60438 wrote:
voter3 wrote:
It seems to me he is being handed paper work and told what it means without actually reading it. So it is likely he is conduit for the likes of Marsha and team hammond. They also only tell half the story

Funny you should mention that,because I've been thinking the exact same thing. I keep picturing preacher as a ventriloquist's dummy,sitting on Free's lap while she operates his mouth.

Any photoshoppers out there who want to put a picture of that together,using the picture of her driving that train with the creature's mug on top of the dummy?

Very Happy
:rolfcry: :rolfcry:

Now, that's funny!
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/19/2009, 9:30 pm

Is it me or does he actually sound just like Bob Markovich? Next time you are forced to listen to his show picture Bob in one of his grandstanding moments from when the council was televised...its almost like he is channeling him!!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty8/28/2009, 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/3/2009, 8:28 pm

After his 2 hour uninformed rant today,the most ignorant,and dishonest radio host in NW Indiana,decided it would be a good idea to turn down the microphones for the "Fowler and the Mailman" show. Evil or Very Mad

What is lil Stevie Glover so afraid of?
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/3/2009, 9:52 pm

what was the topic of his rant this time...and how much did he spend at the corner store?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/3/2009, 10:33 pm

voter3 wrote:
what was the topic of his rant this time...and how much did he spend at the corner store?

He was all over the place,but mostly about Downtown Hammond. He's gonna get rid of the bums and send them to Munster,Lowell,Crown Point,etc,as if that's an easy task. If it was that easy they'd be gone from Hammond and everywhere else

His insane idea is to build an enclosed structure like the 'Fremont St Experience" and have it climate controlled like they have in Las Vegas. Of course he never mentions how he would pay for something like that. We're talking 10's of millions of dollars for that kind of a project.
Fremont St cost 70 million dollars to construct. He then ripped the charter school like he always does and spent some more time scaring people about Downtown.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/4/2009, 5:07 pm

Welcome to the early edition of "I listen to the preacher so you don't have to".

The first 30 minutes of the most dishonest radio show in NW Indiana started with lil Stevie resorting to his 3rd grade playground name calling. Fowler is called the "penguin" and the Mailman is now referred to as 'Son of Sam".

He then made the statement that "the Mayor has sent in 2 city workers to drive him off the air" He also accused the Mayor of lining up the sponsors for the show.
According to lil Stevie this is all a "conspiracy involving politics".

As to his sabotaging last night's Fowler & the Mailman's show,he claimed he was just doing what any producer would do by turning down the microphones. He called it a "producer's reflex". I call it a cheap shot by a very jealous creep.

(Now I don't know a thing about how to run a radio board,but my guess is that there would be at least 2 different ways to do that. I would think that there would be individual switches for each mike,and a master switch for all. If the individual switches were off there would be no need to turn the master one off,right?)

Then he claimed,and this is really,really,funny,that there is 'someone working on the inside of WJOB to undermine him. Some claims about how much "talent" he has. (If he has so much "talent" how come he has to rip off others work product. How much "talent" does it take to rip off bits from Seinfeld,or steal Spike O'Dell's "radio experiment" show title?)

Last,but certainly not least,he climbed up on lap of the well known failed Hammond critic,Freetime's lap, so she could insert her fingers into his butt and work his mouth (We all know lil Stevie Glover is fond of talking out of his ass) about how the mayor wouldn't answer her silly question this morning. Actually,he did,but we all know that there is never an answer that would satisfy her.

No calls were taken during this time.

The real estate guy then came in at 4:30. Stevie mangaged to work in the word penguin. Apparently we'll be hearing a lot of that in the future. Perhaps those of you who like to make penguin sounds would like to call in and say hello to lil Stevie. Very Happy

That's it as of 5:07 and I bid you all a moo & a hee haw. Smile Further updates as warranted.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/8/2009, 8:09 pm

No surprise there! Today he went on a rant about why he has a problem with the mayor. Evidently he believes that the mayor allowed or created a conspiracy to destroy the TIMES message board. He admitted being a member although, I dont remember his name and that there were 40,000m posts, although i dont think you should be able to count smiley faces. All of his accusations were based on a conversation he had with the mayor asking him to make them stop posting. The mayor told him he isnt in control of the posters and the preacher doesnt believe that. I guess free speech is optional if you are offending someone. The topper of the rant had to be that as long as the preacher is able to broadcast people would get the truth"at least in his opinion". Thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/8/2009, 8:53 pm

thanks for mentioning this thread in the other forum voter, i wouldnt have even remembered it existed otherwise.

ok, so preach actually admitted on air that he turned those knobs down? thats hilarious because im told he denied it to jed in person. oh well thats just preach being preach i guess.

in the end i guess his bs is good for dave and i. it gets us some extra publicity. i mean, if you were a regular listener to his show...how could you not at least want to hear us for a few minutes (assuming he doesnt sabotage us every week) after preachers rediculous descriptions of it? and then those listeners in a pretty short time will be able to tell for themselves that our show has nothing to do with his. so even his own listeners are going to be able to tell pretty quick preacher is simply lieing about us. and if hes lieing about that i have a pretty good feeling they will be able to recognize quickly that hes lieing about the rest. even so ill tell the truth about some of preachers lies in a minute in the show forum for those that are curious.

if his listeners are willing to accept him as the phony he is. so be it. im not looking to have folks like that in my audience anyway. i want to have fun, be entertaining, and make a little money in that order, period. thats all im hoping to get out of the show. and while theres massive room for improvement as far as making the show more entertaining, thus far im happy with most of the results on the other two fronts.

thanks for the laugh of the cows artie. i had to share that on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000215320394&ref=mf
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/8/2009, 9:38 pm

the oracle wrote:

ok, so preach actually admitted on air that he turned those knobs down? thats hilarious because im told he denied it to jed in person. oh well thats just preach being preach i guess.

Yes,he claimed it was something any producer would do, and the reason was that way nothing goes out over the air accidentally.
Quote :

in the end i guess his bs is good for dave and i. it gets us some extra publicity. i mean, if you were a regular listener to his show...how could you not at least want to hear us for a few minutes (assuming he doesnt sabotage us every week) after preachers rediculous descriptions of it? and then those listeners in a pretty short time will be able to tell for themselves that our show has nothing to do with his. so even his own listeners are going to be able to tell pretty quick preacher is simply lieing about us. and if hes lieing about that i have a pretty good feeling they will be able to recognize quickly that hes lieing about the rest. even so ill tell the truth about some of preachers lies in a minute in the show forum for those that are curious.

Yeah,well the first lie you can address is his insane claim that the Mayor is behind your show and wants to drive him off the air.
Quote :

if his listeners are willing to accept him as the phony he is. so be it.

His listeners never hear an opposing view because he doesn't allow it. He either starts yelling and talking over them or hangs up.

Quote :
thanks for the laugh of the cows artie. i had to share that on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000215320394&ref=mf

Sure thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/8/2009, 9:46 pm

voter3 wrote:
No surprise there! Today he went on a rant about why he has a problem with the mayor. Evidently he believes that the mayor allowed or created a conspiracy to destroy the TIMES message board. He admitted being a member although, I dont remember his name and that there were 40,000m posts, although i dont think you should be able to count smiley faces.

The 40,000 claim is another bogus claim. Most of the posts were either him spamming,like posting his horse race entries or people like me complaining about it. I can't remember one serious discussion on the thread.

Quote :
All of his accusations were based on a conversation he had with the mayor asking him to make them stop posting. The mayor told him he isnt in control of the posters and the preacher doesnt believe that. I guess free speech is optional if you are offending someone. The topper of the rant had to be that as long as the preacher is able to broadcast people would get the truth"at least in his opinion". Thanks anyway!

That's what he does best...play the victim. I doubt that conversation with the Mayor even took place. Do you know for a fact that it did? His latest vendetta against the Mayor is simply about him not getting invited on the cruise. Ever since then the attacks have escalated and become more frequent.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/9/2009, 9:00 am

LoisLane wrote:
voter3 wrote:
No surprise there! Today he went on a rant about why he has a problem with the mayor. Evidently he believes that the mayor allowed or created a conspiracy to destroy the TIMES message board. He admitted being a member although, I dont remember his name and that there were 40,000m posts, although i dont think you should be able to count smiley faces. All of his accusations were based on a conversation he had with the mayor asking him to make them stop posting. The mayor told him he isnt in control of the posters and the preacher doesnt believe that. I guess free speech is optional if you are offending someone. The topper of the rant had to be that as long as the preacher is able to broadcast people would get the truth"at least in his opinion". Thanks anyway!
You sure spend a lot of time listening to the radio, in the middle of the day. Who's filling the potholes, or issuing tickets for tall grass? Typical City Hack...

The show doesn't even start until about 4:10pm.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/12/2009, 1:02 pm

LoisLane wrote:
(deafening silence) :hehehe:

Thanks for bumping the thread,troll. I'll be updating it soon.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/12/2009, 7:53 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Be sure to update us on the legal proceedings taken agains your "neighbors" in Hammond. Very interesting news, wouldn't you say? Think this will impact McDermott's aspirations to higher office? I will be riveted to this page, anticipation your every word.

Sorry troll,but this thread is about the Creature. Speaking about lil Stevie,he was quick to avoid taking responsibility for trying to scare the bejeezus
out of people who would send their children to a new charter school in downtown Hammond. The creep spent about an hour on Thursday claiming that he had to speak out,lest he feel guilty if a child went missing or some other terrible crime occurred. Rolling Eyes

He also claimed on Friday that he was going to speak about about it at the next Hammond city council meeting.

Last,but not least, my nomination for "stupid preacher moment of the week"....

When commenting on the Mayor calling Judge Harkin a "liar",he referred to him as "The pot calling the kettle black",thus inferring that Judge Harkin is a liar himself. :rolfcry:

The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to accuse a person or thing of being marked with or guilty of the very thing they are pointing out
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/13/2009, 4:42 pm

thats a good one. but i have a feeling he will more than top that on his show tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty9/13/2009, 5:36 pm

the oracle wrote:
thats a good one. but i have a feeling he will more than top that on his show tomarrow.

I'll be listening. I've heard that the Creature collects Social Security Disability just like the Bimbo on Brunswick. He even admitted it. My question is: How does someone on disability play 18 holes at Wicker Park? Anybody know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creature known as "Preacher"
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next