Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Creature known as "Preacher"

Go down 
+20
chuckmo48
hammonite
BigWhiteGuy
freekey1
WhitingLib
Simon
John
KarenT
BigFan
Mailman
Robin Banks
Passion
FFScott
Penguin
paul87920
UrRight
voter3
sparks
the oracle
Artie60438
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/4/2010, 11:01 pm

Yo Lil Stevie! Heard that you were accusing someone who was criticizing you on the WJOB chatbox of being me,"Arthur Flagenheimer". It wasn't me but maybe I'll stop by and ask a few questions like "Have you paid your property taxes yet"? That'll be fun,don't ya think? Very Happy

Whoever it was probably reads this thread. All I can say to them is "Keep up the good work"!
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/8/2010, 5:48 pm

Heard that the :troll: freetime and Captain :titanic: are on the outs again. Shocked Maybe they are a couple after all.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/9/2010, 8:35 pm

Our friend "Sparks" reported
Quote :
:Dave did announce that he was running for Mayor as a Republican on Preacher's :titanic: show today. The Preacher claimed that he had no idea that Dave was going to announce his candidacy today, but I guess the Preacher was lying. According to Erin, Kelly Kearney showed up today with another member of code enforcement. They claimed they had received a complaint and wanted to inspect the backroom. They took a few pictures and were asked to leave by Dave Hacker. When Dave called in, he sounded very angry. He didn't mention anything about a platform either. I think code enforcement is making a big mistake by targeting a potential political rival like this.
Mr Hacker is running as a Republican right? Suppose someone in Team Hammond finds out and then makes an anonymous complaint to code enforcement in order to make it look like the administration is behind it?

Does anyone really think that the Mayor would be worried enough about a former exotic dancer who runs a 1 man bakery being a formidable candidate or a threat to him in an election? Sorry,but this doesn't pass the smell test.

The pattern I see here is all these alleged "plots" by the administration conveniently end up breaking as news on the Creature's :titanic: show. Shocked

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/10/2010, 2:22 pm

One of the last remaining posters on the BLT board with a functional brain,"Mattlap" offered his dependable Idea rational thoughts on the Hacker candidacy:
Quote :
But he doesn't own any property in Hammond. The bakery building and his residence are owned by the same people, with an address in Munster. The owner of the house he lives in, does have a homestead exemption however.
Shocked :inq:

Quote :
I don't know Dave Hacker, have never been in Sweethouse Bakery. I have never heard his name in Republican circles in Hammond. So I kind of question the timing and it becomes the old "chicken and egg" conundrum. Did he get on air and declare to run because code enforcement visited, or as he claims code enforcement visited him because he declared to run?
Idea

Or,did someone make a complaint and code enforcement was simply following up on it?
cyclops 👋

Keep up the good work,Mattlap. You,along with "Sparks",are about the only ones left with any common sense. I enjoy watching you cut the arguments of the brain stems to shreds cheers
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/12/2010, 5:20 pm

We sincerely regret to announce that the "cleaner and fresher approach" that Captain :titanic: promised everyone late last summer has been pronounced :guillotine: dead. Born on August 23,2010 it never really had a chance,since lil Stevie can never let go of anything and move on. Like a malnourished infant,it finally expired. At the time of it's death,the "cleaner and fresher approach" was 82 days old. The official cause of death was listed as acute simmering envy and chronic jealousy. Sad

Coincidentally our friend "Sparks" posted some thoughts that we think our readers would enjoy. THe timing couldn't have been better:
Quote :
At the tail end of the Preacher's show, he was maintaining that he doesn't screen any phone calls.
He's a liar.he's been screening calls for months. In fact,it was his own whining that got JED to install caller id.
Quote :
The failed drifter seems to think that Mayor McDermott should allow his weekly program to be a platform for his political opponents to bash the Mayor. Personally, I think it is a smart move politically for the Mayor to weed out calls from malcontents like Freeloader or JCMT.
The show runs so much better since freetime was shown the exit,doesn't it? Very Happy Residents can now get their questions answered and problems addressed without the unemployed half-woman trying to hijack the show with her nutty ficticious allegations.
Quote :
However, one caller was able to prove the Preacher was lying when he claimed that he never screens phone calls. It seems that Preacher can't get along with his own sister. The rift is so deep that he won't even take phone calls from her. If I was a betting man, I'd take odds that the disagreement has something to do with his father's estate.
Bingo! In this reporters opinion,that is the reason that the Creature hasn't paid his property taxes. Maybe the property will revert to Sis? Months ago he made a big stink about how he was gonna make a big case against her. You know,the usual Creature huffing and puffing that never goes anywhere,just like like all his juvenile threats.
Quote :
When the caller pointed out that refusing to take phone calls is call screening, the Preacher started screaming and hung up on the last caller of this week's show. Have a nice weekend,Jughead!
Typical Creature behavior. How sad.
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/14/2010, 9:17 am

Is Christi going on the mayors show?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/16/2010, 10:14 am

Our friend "Sparks" gives us this update on yesterday's :titanic: show:
Quote :
Yesterday's show was really lame.He interviewed Randy Peters, who is probably the only person who is willing to appear week after week in a segment I call Dumb being interviewed by dumber.
What a crank that guy is. Creature calls him a "political insider" :rolfcry: I prefer the term "right-wing partisan crank" myself.
Quote :
I had thought that the Preacher's show couldn't get much worse until I heard the Preacher start discussing eating dogs and serving dog food on crackers in the same show.
You always think he's hit rock bottom until he finds a way to sink even deeper. It's the reason his Demo tapes were used as fodder for jokes at WGN in-house parties.
Quote :
Then, the Preacher said he needed someone to rake his leaves and cut his grass. He said he was willing to pay "fifty" for this job, without saying whether he meant dollars or cents. I was stunned when a caller named "Gina" said she would cut the Preacher's grass and then use her blower on it. Gina said she would cut and blow the Preacher's lawn for free as long as the Preacher watched her from his window. Talk about creepy! My mind refused to form an image of what a woman this desperate would look like.
pig affraid
Quote :
We know it wasn't Marsha because the offer involved doing some work.
:rolfcry:
Quote :
The highlight of the show was going on in the chat room, where Preacher's sister revealed that the Preacher won't talk to any of his three sisters or any of his nieces and nephews. If we had someone like the Preacher in my family, he'd be used as an example of what not to be when you grow up.
He does seem to have covered all the bases that a Black Sheep of a family would have to,doesn't he? Drifting from city to city,gambling & drinking issues,failure to meet his financial obligations,unverifiable work history,failed marriages,having to live with an elderly parent,etc. Did I leave anything out? That chatroom is a hoot and a fantastic alternative to the Creature's tactic of either hanging up on,or refusing to take calls from people that make an idiot out of his rants.
:thanks: Sparks for helping in the update Very Happy
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/19/2010, 7:10 pm

The Preacher will not let his own sister call into his radio show because she will tell the truth about him.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/20/2010, 5:16 pm

Preacher is getting thrown under the bus by a lot of people at WJOB. He was called a short timer by the boss.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/20/2010, 8:52 pm

Harlow is done with him
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/21/2010, 7:13 am

BigFan wrote:
Harlow is done with him
Are you sure that's not some type of bit to try to increase listeners? I rarely listen to Harlow so maybe I just don't know the whole story.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/22/2010, 4:11 pm

The Creature was teeing off on freetime today,replaying that promo where he makes a jackass out her. He also was upset about the chatroom. Seems like there are several people there pointing out his hypocrisy and shortcomings. Cool
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/23/2010, 8:08 am

Even Preacher said at Freddies that " Marsha The Mooch " was banned from his show. He said that she drives him crazy too. We are not the only ones that can't stand that woman. It's sad that Preacher ever " dated " that woman to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty11/23/2010, 6:00 pm

Couple of notes of interest....The Creature's house was allegedly broken into last night. The perpetrators were caught later that evening according to him. Had these clown not been caught,how long do you think it would have been before he would start insinuating the Mayor was behind it? affraid The word is that on his facebook page the conversation was heading in that direction almost immediately. Rolling Eyes

It's official! Besides his callers,Captain :titanic: is now barring people who are critical of him from using the chat room. No criticism of the failed drifter and current property tax scofflaw is allowed. Can't take the heat,lil Stevie? It must really suck to be carrying all that baggage!

Last but not least,Creature actually suckered another business into sponsoring his Sleep fest. Shocked The over under on how long they last before they run for their lives is 1 month. Personally,I'm going with the under. :hehehe:
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/2/2010, 9:19 am

Our friend "Sparks" reported:
Quote :
It seems like the Preacher is stuck on stupid. Here's a perfect example. The failed drifter has been proposing that to combat terrorism, airlines drop all security checks and fill the planes with passengers who are the same. Planes full of Muslims,Hispanics, failed white drifters,etc. What Preacher doesn't seem to grasp in his alcohol addled brain is that the purpose of airport security is to prevent another 9/11 attack where planes are used as weapons. His dumbass plan would put at risk every stadium,high rise,refinery and military base in the country. This just illustrates that You can't fix stupid!

Every time he opens his trap about national issues he showcases his stupidity. Instead he should concentrate on developing a plan to pay his property taxes which are seriously overdue according to the Lake County Treasurer.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/2/2010, 2:02 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Our friend "Sparks" reported:
Quote :
It seems like the Preacher is stuck on stupid. Here's a perfect example. The failed drifter has been proposing that to combat terrorism, airlines drop all security checks and fill the planes with passengers who are the same. Planes full of Muslims,Hispanics, failed white drifters,etc. What Preacher doesn't seem to grasp in his alcohol addled brain is that the purpose of airport security is to prevent another 9/11 attack where planes are used as weapons. His dumbass plan would put at risk every stadium,high rise,refinery and military base in the country. This just illustrates that You can't fix stupid!

Every time he opens his trap about national issues he showcases his stupidity. Instead he should concentrate on developing a plan to pay his property taxes which are seriously overdue according to the Lake County Treasurer.
Speaking of "stuck on stupid" an aging spinster who fantacizes that she's Superman's girlfriend entertained us with this gem of stupidity:
Quote :
Do you just cut and paste what fArtie sends you? He pretty much word for word posted this on the other board.
Yeah dumbass.....It is word for word! That's because I copied what Sparks posted,you imbecile! Rolling Eyes Now pay close attention and maybe you can avoid making a fool of yourself in the future......Posts are D_A_T_E_D and the time and date they are posted are clearly shown.
:thanks: for checking in though lol!
👋
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/2/2010, 3:03 pm

Im on Sprint 4g now. I get this site faster and it includes all the funny icons moving on my cell. So happy with the upgrade and the comedy. Thanks artie and thank you Sprint!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/6/2010, 7:00 pm

Our friend "Sparks" reviewed today's episode of the :titanic: show:
Quote :
The Preacher remains stuck on stupid. During his program today, the Preacher was bashing Facebook because the Preacher isn't able to link audio archives of his lame radio show to his Facebook page. The failed drifter can't seem to grasp the fact that Facebook is a social networking site. It can be used to promote a business but that's not it's main function. Dumbass, if you really want to promote your show, pay someone to design a nice webpage for you. Put your money where your mouth is instead of whining that you can't get something for free.
IMO,He's a mooch,plain and simple. He believes things should just be handed to him regardless of whether he did anything to actually earn them. That's why I firmly believe that his claims of being some sort of whiz kid in the hotal industry is nothing more than a presentation of his Walter Mitty syndrome.
Quote :
I'm sure some of you remember when the Preacher was using the Times message board to promote his sad excuse of a radio program,even though it was against the terms of service to promote a business on that board.The feud between the Preacher and Artie was started when Artie took exception to the way the Preacher spammed that board.
Yep,and we've been living happily ever after since. Very Happy In fact,Captain :titanic: is so appreciative that he ends every show by personally saying "Good Night" to me (Arthur Flagenheimer). Very Happy
Quote :
What was really amusing to me is that the Preacher was claiming he has thousands of listeners and hopes to have millions some day. The only time the Preacher will ever have anything but a small regional audience is in his alcohol soaked dreams.
What kills me is when the idiot claims he's got all these listeners from far off places. If someone actually is stupid enough to be listening from somewhere hundreds or thousands of miles away,it's a sure bet that they're not spending a nickel in NW Indiana or at WJOB's sponsors.

Thanks again for your help,Sparks! cheers Be sure and wish the dead-end losers over there a happy holiday season santa
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/6/2010, 8:51 pm

Is Steve on the air yet? I am so behind on both boards.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/7/2010, 4:32 pm

The Creature gave out another of his football picks yesterday. Very Happy Captain :titanic: liked the Jets +3.

Final Score:
Jets 3
New England 45

Keep up the good work,Preach! All we ask is that you give us your picks _BEFORE_ the games start.

On today's show the idiot was baffled as to how extending the Bush tax cuts would increase the deficit. Rolling Eyes He kept asking his brain dead listeners to call in and explain it to him. Naturally,no one called in. Shocked

Here's the answer numbnutz.....They were never paid for in the 1st place! You can't lower taxes and provide the same level of services unless you either figure out another way to increase revenue to take their place or......borrow from China and increase the deficit.

Btw,speaking of taxes.....your property taxes still remain unpaid. Any plans to satisfy them?
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/16/2010, 9:39 am

Sparks filed this report on yesterday's train wreck:
Quote :
The Preacher's show was even worse than normal today.Apparently the news that Gov. Daniels is lobbying the Indiana Senate to vote on a statewide smoking ban made him very upset. He went off on several rants filled with his typical moronic insights. He made the claim that gambling boats leave after 20 years and NWI better prepare for their departure. He also made the claim that industry has left NWI. I guess the Preacher can't understand that the mills and BP are spending billions upgrading their facilities. Preacher was even yelling at his callers. He went off on one rant about the railroads that was complete gibberish and then started screaming at Dave from Highland when he corrected him. As usual, no guests appeared on his show. Look for someone new doing the Preacher's show in the near future. The failed drifter is an anchor to WJOB.
There was an interesting call yesterday by someone who identified themself as "Craig". He said something to the effect that "you're in my jail now,you never called me back". The Creature quickily hung up on him,muttering something about it being "personal".Could this be an angry creditor? Shocked It sure sounded like it to this reporter,but that's simply our opinion.

Captain :titanic: also attempted to rewrite history by claiming he's gone 38-8 in the NFL over the past few weeks. Rolling Eyes Anyone who believes that should check into a mental hospital,considering the atrocious record he has when giving out his picks on the air _Before_ the game is played.

Stevie also seems to be getting ready to return to the Hammond bashing format,as he remarked that he's spent the last 3 weeks being the "kindler gentler,preacher" and he's getting sick of it. I guess nobody from the administrtation offered him a job as a department head :rolfcry:
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/21/2010, 3:45 pm

It looks like I have really gotten into the Preacher's head. He bans people on the WJOB chat board left and right if he thinks I am the person who is chatting. Yesterday, he went into a long diatribe about how JED invested far too much money into this technology to allow troublemakers to disrupt it.I thought that JED was investing in the new equipment to build up his audience and make more money. Apparently, the failed drifter only wants listeners who agree with his moron-loser opinions. In addition to Preacher's witchhunt on the chatroom, he also posed an end of the world scenario that he and his fellow alcoholics had discussed at the tavern the previous night.The US was in danger from some unnamed threat and the government could only "save" one million Americans. He asked if we thought we were "good" enough to be included on the saved list. Just when you think the Preacher can't be any dumber, he comes up with a winner like this. No one would even call in to discuss it with him. What's really sad is that there are hundreds of millions of people on this planet who will die from hunger as AGW starts affecting crop yields. But, the Preacher lacks the brains to discuss a real life scenario like this and chooses to pander to his listeners with Palinesque fear mongering.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/21/2010, 5:50 pm

There are over 100,000 pork projects still going on in Congress, being passed. There's 2 billion a week spent overseas...for the war(s).
The only way out is to cut out the wasteful spending by Congress, who, by the way, want to cover a monkey thing in some state, some other laughable projects., and on and on it goes.

We as people have got to write, call, and irritate these congressmen/women and tell them to cut out the lobbying, and standing united, tell them to stick the PINK MONKEY CAGE up their azzes. And tell them to buy AXES.

This is where the obnoxious, laughable money being spent is going.

If Preacher had any brains, he'd tune in on Morning Joe, and look it up on the internet.

There are two congressmen - one from Kansas that listed 100 stupid, idiotic million dollar projects. He claimed he could name 100,000 of them. Porky Pine Projects, is what I call them.

While our nation suffers, the public, unless they "TUNE IN", to "LOONEY TUNES" in Congressional spending, have no idea where the taxpayers' money is going.

And Morning Joe's co-anchor is as furious as any informed American. Her father is a testament to the lastest in the political change/course over the years.

Without directly saying..Obama is not a leader. That was my conclusion this a.m. As was, all along. He didn't keep his promise on eliminating "porky-pig" earmarks.

I am going to look up the over 100 thousand PORK PROJECTS congress is following thru with, while asking taxpayers to choke up some more money...if not so sad, it is hilarious..saving a pink farm of monkeys... research of homosexuality in Viet Namn...what a choking joke. Write the POTUS and Congress a piece of your mind...tell them, "SCREW YOU!"

As far as the smoking ban...I don't patronize boats, haven't in two years..tell ya this much: if they don't exempt the Indiana boats on the smoking band, the gravy train stops, and don't cry us a river.

If it isn't broke, don't fix it. If it's working, don't fluck with it.

I'm curious as to why this is an issue after so many years and you barely smell any smoke - last time I was on the boat, people usually ask if it's ok if they smoke, and respect what you say. If you happened to be smoking and they wave their hand back and forth, if you are considerate, you put it out.

Now gov't wants to lose money at the casinos...great. The gravy train was running out anyway...you asked for it...you got it. Last Whistle Stop. ha ha...no revenue.

Stupid is as stupid does....follow IL, and you'll be worse off; even MORE so with a Chicago boat. They always have a room for where you can go to smoke. How stupid are you politicians that congregate in smoke-filled rooms anyway?

Aw..the votes.... Harrah's in Joliet and the other dig hole have a room so close by for players to smoke. That isn't the reason why people are not gambling. It's the ECONOMY and tightening of the machines, STUPIDS.

When attendance is down, revenue is down...less to pay out. They tighten the machines and think gamblers' are stupid. Naw, they got smart. They stay away. Can't have your cake and eat it, too, CASINOS.

If you don't "HIT" within ten minutes, walk out.

Or, I'd like to ask this question: Who in the helll in the first place is complaining about smoking on the boat?

I patronize restaurants where smoking is allowed and you pick your choice. See the room filled...always...off Indy Avenue...in all the restaurants.

Why the hell wasn't this an issue 30 years ago. If it isn't broke; don't fix it...take a trip to Orland, anywhere in IL and see how many businesses folded because politicians said you can't do this or that...smoke.

Then when this craze about what you can serve or not serve...jezus...We're North Korea!!!!

I would LOVE TO KNOW who the people are complaining about wanting smokeless places. When you walk outside or drink tap water...chances are...you're dead from that long before second hand smoke. The smoke you don't smell from properly ventilated buildings.

GO CHOKE.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/21/2010, 6:07 pm

...and the funny thing is...POTUS SMOKES! LOL

Do as I "say," not as I "do". LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty12/21/2010, 6:17 pm

"What kills me is when the idiot claims he's got all these listeners from far off places."

He does....I am not able to hear him; by you guys informing me..."I am at a far off place". Thank God I can't distinquish words off the radio.

One of the pleasures I have fortunately, but unfortunately...is, once I take the horn out at night, if the tree crashes the roof, or I land in the Wizard of Oz place by a twister...I can sleep thru the whole thing, wake up and hopefullly wind up in a "sunny-side-up" place.

Wishful thinking.

Thought his ratings were in the two digits...where are those thousand other digits? Shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creature known as "Preacher"
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next