Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Creature known as "Preacher"

Go down 
+20
chuckmo48
hammonite
BigWhiteGuy
freekey1
WhitingLib
Simon
John
KarenT
BigFan
Mailman
Robin Banks
Passion
FFScott
Penguin
paul87920
UrRight
voter3
sparks
the oracle
Artie60438
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BigFan

BigFan

The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/24/2011, 1:49 pm

After nearly 2 hours of bashing mcdermott on the little cal plan, mcdermott called into the creature show today. The mayor knocked it out the park. He also called creacher acused creach of lying and failing to research anything numerous times.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/24/2011, 3:56 pm

Best Preacher show ever today, after an hour and a half of totally clueless blather by Preach on how 5 Hammond city councilmen will control the fate of the Little Cal., the Mayor had apparently had enough of his (A.) Total lack of knowledge on the subject (at best), or (B.) outright lies as usual. The Mayor let him have it, telling him on several occasions that he was uninformed or a flatout liar. The Irrelevant One waited until he disconnected the Mayor before he screamed that no one will be allowed to call him a Liar on his show and get away with it, no matter who he is. Although the last primary showed how irrelevant Preacher's opinion actually is, I have to say its about time he got put in his place. Todays show proved to everyone just how little, if any at all Preacher puts into actual show prep. You could actually hear the fear in his voice during the call. It's never a good thing when facts get in the way of one of his good stories.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/24/2011, 4:03 pm

It was priceless! You had the mid-day moron ranting non-stop on information he got second hand Shocked Earlier in the show he was making fun of hard working Hammond citizens,that actually pay their taxes,take the initiative to show up at city council meetings and speak out during the public comment portion. When was the last time he showed up at a governmental meeting and participated?

The Honorable Thomas McDermott Jr addressing the "Preacher" today:
Quote :
I want to point out that a lot of the stuff you say on your show is flat out lies or flat out wrong and you know this is an important topic and something we need to get done and I feel like either you're lying or you're just stating incorrect facts so I'm going to call up and correct you
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/24/2011, 5:18 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
It was priceless! You had the mid-day moron ranting non-stop on information he got second hand Shocked Earlier in the show he was making fun of hard working Hammond citizens,that actually pay their taxes,take the initiative to show up at city council meetings and speak out during the public comment portion. When was the last time he showed up at a governmental meeting and participated?

The Honorable Thomas McDermott Jr addressing the "Preacher" today:
Quote :
I want to point out that a lot of the stuff you say on your show is flat out lies or flat out wrong and you know this is an important topic and something we need to get done and I feel like either you're lying or you're just stating incorrect facts so I'm going to call up and correct you
A better question would be when was the last time that the Preacher was sober enough to make an 8pm city council meeting without being arrested for public intoxication?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/24/2011, 6:27 pm

"We're Free" Lurkers spotted this afternoon in the WJOB chat room defending the idiot...
Quote :
Fred: People on the We're Fools board are saying what a great job McDummt did
Fred: McDummy
nobama: Preach lit him up. What an idiot !
:rolfcry: Pssst....The guy who gets lit up is usually the one screaming. The Mayor was cool,calm,and collected,as he made a complete jackass of the irrelevant,wannabe political insider.

You know you guys are welcome to join in the conversation here anytime. Don't be shy Smile
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/24/2011, 7:29 pm

horribly sorry i missed it...although my cell phone did light up when it was over with so i can say the accts above are similar to what ive heard.

preach's on air ass kicking was long overdue. congrats to the mayor for giving it to him. just a guess but preach likely doesnt even know what a conservancy district is much less how one is created.

for some fun heres some suggestions any of ya can take to challenge preachers knowledge on local government. just ask the queston...and him a shovel and watch him dig.

1) how does a tiff district work

2) how is the school board chosen in hammond?

3) how many at large councilmen are there in hammond?

4) how many council votes needed to over ride a veto from the mayor?

5) how many members on the township board of trustees? name 1

6) how many county council members? name 4

7) county commissioners? name 2

if preach can answer more then 1 of the above correctly id be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/24/2011, 8:25 pm

Lets not forget his famous quote on Janiec being removed from the ballot, " it would be a different story if George were elected to the school board ." Or how about his famous quote about the election board . " control of that board depends on who the county chairman is " HUH ???? The best part of that was Permeske agreed. Even if he meant to say it depends on who wins the Secratary of State's race in the county, controls the board. Wrong yet again !! How about 2 Dems and 2 Republicans, and the County Clerk is an automatic appointment. Another of his greatest hits includes, his and Permeske's famous "the festival caters to alot of out of town minorities". What does that mean ??? SHOW PREP PREACH....SHOW PREP !!!!
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/25/2011, 12:01 am

Fred must have known creach got nailed by the mayor, why else would they check this board before the show ended? I lost track of the number of times mcdermott accused creach of lying or not knowing the facts, either of which is damning.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/25/2011, 3:57 am

prediction. preacher will suddenly have to go out of town or have another mysterious health issue crop up today...and not be on again tll at least midweek next week.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/25/2011, 7:19 am

BigFan wrote:
Fred must have known creach got nailed by the mayor, why else would they check this board before the show ended? I lost track of the number of times mcdermott accused creach of lying or not knowing the facts, either of which is damning.
I don't know when he checked it. Those comments I posted came late in the afternoon around 5PM,
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/25/2011, 9:40 am

The failed drifter was in the chatroom during the Kusiak and Reardon show claiming everything he said was factual. He also claims to have a tape of the show. Anyone want to bet that is one tape Preacher won't replay?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/25/2011, 9:51 am

the oracle wrote:
prediction. preacher will suddenly have to go out of town or have another mysterious health issue crop up today...and not be on again tll at least midweek next week.
Or look for him to claim someone threw something at his house.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/25/2011, 9:55 am

sparks wrote:
The failed drifter was in the chatroom during the Kusiak and Reardon show claiming everything he said was factual. He also claims to have a tape of the show. Anyone want to bet that is one tape Preacher won't replay?
What he'll do is cut up and edit the tape in a way that makes him look favorable. He'll pause it when he wants to comment so that it looks as if he's right. He's done that before. So get ready for a whole lot of "Let's go to the tape" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/25/2011, 7:35 pm

I hope everyone had their hip waders on during Captain :titanic: show today. The Creature simply declared victory over the Mayor and said that the Times proved he was right. His #1 stooge "Dave from Highland" immediately called in to agree Rolling Eyes

He then went on to claim that he was "ambushed" affraid Anyone who has listened to his train wreck knows that the Creature has begged the Mayor to call in countless times. Here's a hint Stevie....If you're prepared,and you've researched the topic,you can't get "ambushed".

He played none of the tape but threatened to possibly play it in the future. Some friendly advice,Creach,.....play it whole and don't edit it out of context. You're not the only one who has a copy. Where do you think I got my signature file from? 👋

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/28/2011, 1:06 pm

mattlap
Post subject: Re: Everyone but McDermott is a Liar!
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:20 am

Quote :
But from at least his past experiences here on this board ..... Preacher IS a liar ....
So I take it you're also not buying into his fantasies of being in high level hotel management either? Laughing

Friday the Creature tried desperately to repair his damaged credibility by claiming that if he wasn't "relevent" why would the Mayor call his show. Simple,Stevie......To correct the false information you put out. If you're so "relevent" than explain why every candidate you backed took the gaspipe?

Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/29/2011, 4:19 am

I think we all know that the Preacher is not truthful. What confuses me is that Jim Dedelow, who seems like a pretty fair guy, keeps the Preacher on the air.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty5/29/2011, 9:50 am

John wrote:
I think we all know that the Preacher is not truthful. What confuses me is that Jim Dedelow, who seems like a pretty fair guy, keeps the Preacher on the air.
Charity case
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty6/6/2011, 2:47 pm

The mid-day moron and failed drifter tried once again to pretend that he's relevent by claiming he knew all about Mayor McDermott's chief of staff resigning to take a better position with NIPSCO. Rolling Eyes The inconsequential lightweight went on and on about how he kept the information to himself and then launched into his worn-out fairy tale where he no longer is a lowly hotel desk clerk drifting from city to city but a sought after executive.The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Rofl

Meanwhile,which WJOB host ends up getting the interview with Rick Calinski? JED! Tomorrow AM.

Dear Preacher,Please run for office so people can publish your real employment history,not the one you've created for your brain dead listeners. :thanks:
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty6/6/2011, 9:20 pm

He mentioned he traded stock in the early 90's today
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty6/7/2011, 7:15 pm

Creacher announced today he plans on paying his property taxes in full tomorrow. What's the odds of that happening?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty6/7/2011, 8:18 pm

BigFan wrote:
Creacher announced today he plans on paying his property taxes in full tomorrow. What's the odds of that happening?
Does that mean I'll now have to refer to him as the former property tax deadbeat? Shocked
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty6/7/2011, 9:26 pm

BigFan wrote:
I guess in the Preacher's world, that qualifies as big news. Responsible homeowners pay their taxes on time and have no need to announce it to the world.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty6/7/2011, 10:07 pm

sparks wrote:
BigFan wrote:
I guess in the Preacher's world, that qualifies as big news. Responsible homeowners pay their taxes on time and have no need to announce it to the world.
I wonder if he had to borrow the money? I believe that had he missed this next payment his shack would have been eligible to sold at the tax sale.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty6/7/2011, 11:40 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:
BigFan wrote:
I wonder if he had to borrow the money? I believe that had he missed this next payment his shack would have been eligible to sold at the tax sale.

I guess his plea for sympathy to hank adams went unanswered, shocker
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty6/8/2011, 5:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:
BigFan wrote:
I think there are quite a few people who will be eager to bid on the Preacher's house when it comes up on the tax sale. IMO, it's just a matter of time before his line of credit is maxed out and it appears on the tax sale rolls. What's really sad is that all the failed drifter needs to do is to quit smoking and he'd have the cash to pay his taxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creature known as "Preacher"
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next