Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help say goodbye to George Bush!

Go down 
+3
happy jack
Face
sparks
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sparks

Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty
PostSubject: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 7:29 pm

Inauguration day is fast approaching and Americans have one last chance to say farewell to George Bush. Not only can we say goodbye and good riddance,but we can set a Guinness World record in doing so. Join Americans all over the country on Jan. 19 and show George how you feel about him one last time.
http://www.fingersalutetobush.org/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 7:31 pm

how about doing something constructive, kindergarten graduation was many years ago.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 7:37 pm

tater wrote:
how about doing something constructive, kindergarten graduation was many years ago.
Help say goodbye to George Bush! TopBanner2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 7:44 pm

here's an Idea take your children to the i hate bush rallyand show them what being an American means Daddy
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 7:50 pm

tater wrote:
here's an Idea take your children to the i hate bush rallyand show them what being an American means Daddy
As Americans, we do have the right to express our displeasure with our government.
from the Finger salute to Bush website.
For those who believe such a gesture is inappropriate or obscene, there is nothing more inappropriate or obscene than wholesale killing. Unless you believe that you are on track for some type of Sainthood, you have quite likely used such a gesture in the past – at least once. If such a gesture can be employed for trivial circumstances, certainly murder is worthy of such disdain.

Whether you are in Washington , across America , or around the globe, your participation, dissemination of information, photographic documentation, and follow-up to Congress and all media outlets will make a difference. As the Bush-Cheney team goes about with the audacity of glamorizing their official record, let the rest of us establish a new type of grand participatory world record to mark their departure.

In light of our recent history, we hope you will find this initiative merited, measured, and right for participation.

Yes, we can … HAVE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR A CHANGE!
Back to top Go down
Face

Face

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 7:52 pm

sparks wrote:
As Americans, we do have the right to express our displeasure with our government.

Yes we all do have the right, and I really am not one to defend GWB, but I do think there should be a level of respect for the man who ran our country for the last eight years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 8:09 pm

... I will respect President Obama, as that is what is best for our Country, though my dis respect will be for those who continue with third grade politics on the left or those on the right who hope for President Obamas failure just to say " I told you so".
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 8:18 pm

sparks wrote:
tater wrote:
Classless, yet juvenile.
Tasteless, yet somehow typically unsurprising.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 8:25 pm

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
tater wrote:
Classless, yet juvenile.
This tribute to George Bush is funny,but harmless. Unfortunately,the same can't be said of George Bush's legacy. He leaves us mired in a pointless war, the greatest budget deficit the country has ever seen, the economy in shambles and Wall Street in the largest slump since the Great Depression.
In his incapacity as President, George W. Bush has effectively lied, cheated, and plundered. His actions in arrogance, ignorance, and/or full knowledge have resulted in many Lives Lost, Families Destroyed, and a World Compromised. To date, neither he, nor his accomplices, have been held accountable or take responsibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 8:35 pm

sparks wrote:
happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
tater wrote:
Classless, yet juvenile.
This tribute to George Bush is funny,but harmless. Unfortunately,the same can't be said of George Bush's legacy. He leaves us mired in a pointless war, the greatest budget deficit the country has ever seen, the economy in shambles and Wall Street in the largest slump since the Great Depression.
In his incapacity as President, George W. Bush has effectively lied, cheated, and plundered. His actions in arrogance, ignorance, and/or full knowledge have resulted in many Lives Lost, Families Destroyed, and a World Compromised. To date, neither he, nor his accomplices, have been held accountable or take responsibility.

I'll be awaiting your same level of critique regardless of party when you realize one man does not run this Country in two years, till then I'll settle for a promise that you will only hold the President of the U.S. (not the Senate, House , Local Gov't.) responsible for everything till 2012, deal?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 8:36 pm

sparks wrote:
Thus spake dailykos, the Huffington Post, Michael Moore, and whomever else does your thinking for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 8:38 pm

I don't believe he actually wrote it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 8:40 pm

Yes, sparks ever so respectful.

Sparks farewell to Bush reminds me of the fanatical muslims who burn effigies or throw shoes at pics of the President.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 8:44 pm

what I don't get is who are they writing for, they are just pandering to the foot soldiers, can't believe someone writes a check for most of that crap.

"Bush sucks" and the left says "yeah"

so!
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 8:57 pm

tater wrote:
I didn't write the part in read, that came from the fingersaluteto Bush website. I know the country is on the right track when you and Happy get so agitated about a simple little protest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 9:09 pm

Simple little protest?

Nah just you doin' what you do best- showin' more disrespect to the head of this nation. I bet you wouldn't even show that amount of disrespect to the head of Iran.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 9:14 pm

sparks wrote:
tater wrote:
I didn't write the part in read, that came from the fingersaluteto Bush website. I know the country is on the right track when you and Happy get so agitated about a simple little protest.
You have every right to protest; we have every right to comment on your protest.
The webmaster from that site does a nice job, considering he works from his mother's basement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/12/2009, 9:16 pm

Will you be joining code pink's protests of President-elect Obama?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/13/2009, 7:07 am

Bill B wrote:
Will you be joining code pink's protests of President-elect Obama?
Here is Code Pink's platform.
Code Pink: Women for Peace is an anti-war group that started in the leadup to the Iraq War. They describe themselves as a "grassroots peace and social justice movement working to end the war in Iraq, stop new wars, and redirect our resources into healthcare, education and other life-affirming activities.
I am in support of these goals. As far as being in the parade, they are planning on wearing pink feather boas and dancing. I think I'll take a pass on that, but I bet there will be some great "after parties"!
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/13/2009, 7:22 am

Face wrote:
sparks wrote:

Yes we all do have the right, and I really am not one to defend GWB, but I do think there should be a level of respect for the man who ran our country for the last eight years.

I don't.

I will never give give any respect to an incompetent, argogant twit who thought he was above the law & drove this country into the ground.

Never
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/13/2009, 8:14 am

Face wrote:
sparks wrote:

As I understand it, R E S P E C T is a word sparks cannot comprehend.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/13/2009, 8:29 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Face wrote:
sparks wrote:

As I understand it, R E S P E C T is a word sparks cannot comprehend.
Here is the definition of respect.
esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability:

IMO, if our enemies were able to get a puppet elected to the Presidency to undermine our country, that puppet could not have done a better job of destroying our economy than George Bush has. He was born into powerful family and managed to be elected despite his mediocre intellect and a history of ruining every business he had a hand in. I have complete respect for the office of the Presidency but not the pretender who will be leaving in six short days.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/13/2009, 8:34 am

Hey, did somebody say Respect? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/13/2009, 8:44 am

I have my issues with Bush but there's no way he solely is responsible for the state of the economy today. If anything you can thank Congress and every taxing unit in the country for oppressive taxation with inefficient results other than redistribution of wealth, which they seem quite adept at these days.

When it comes to affordable energy both the Dem Congress and Pres Bush deserve blame equally.

But I can't wait for 4 years from now when we all see the expected failures and shortcomings of Obama's administration and then all the efforts to make excuses for why it ain't his fault. Wink
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty1/13/2009, 8:57 am

Quote :
When it comes to affordable energy both the Dem Congress and Pres Bush deserve blame equally
Yeah well we can also blame the greedy SOB's on Wall Street.
Another great 60 minutes:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/08/60minutes/main4707770.shtml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help say goodbye to George Bush!   Help say goodbye to George Bush! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help say goodbye to George Bush!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next