Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

President Donald Trump

Go down 
+3
edge540
Artie60438
Heretic
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/29/2017, 6:20 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
He is the one asserting, through his quoted article, that all it takes for Muslims to turn into violent psychopaths is an issue over immigration.

How did that editor explain it to Milo?

Quote :
If you want to make a case for [that], you’re going to have to employ a lot more intellectual rigor than you use here.

No idea who Milo is, hence, no idea what you are talking about.
So, do you believe, as the article you posted suggests, that all it takes for Muslims to turn into violent psychopaths is an issue over immigration?
Do you believe, as the article you posted suggests, that Muslims are so inherently unstable that they will turn murderously violent over something as innocuous as a visa dispute?
And another point - the countries cited under the travel ban are not exclusively Muslim countries. There are Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc., who are also affected by the travel ban. I would think that you would be worried that they, too, will rise up in anger and form their own ISIS-like organizations.
If that does not worry you, why doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/29/2017, 6:44 pm

happy jack wrote:

You've never heard of Milo Yiannopoulos?  Seriously?  Also haven't seen his name come up in the news recently?  You really do read nothing but Fox, don't you?

happy jack wrote:
So, do you believe, as the article you posted suggests, that all it takes for Muslims to turn into violent psychopaths is an issue over immigration?

No, nor by even the most grade school standards of reading comprehension, did I or the article suggest it.

happy jack wrote:
Do you believe, as the article you posted suggests, that Muslims are so inherently unstable that they will turn murderously violent over something as innocuous as a visa dispute?

No, nor by even the most grade school standards of reading comprehension, did I or the article suggest it.

happy jack wrote:
And another point - the countries cited under the travel ban are not exclusively Muslim countries. There are Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc., who are also affected by the travel ban. I would think that you would be worried that they, too, will rise up in anger and form their own ISIS-like organizations.

Because, as I have tried to beat into that dense fucking head of yours for fucking years now, religion plays little to no part in the formation of terrorism, as it has much more to do with the socioeconomic realities of the region.

Good try though.  Glad to see that my litany of citations on the subject, the reports written by military personnel and scientists actually studying the causes of terrorism, have done absolutely no good whatsoever, true to conservative form.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/29/2017, 6:52 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
He is the one asserting, through his quoted article, that all it takes for Muslims to turn into violent psychopaths is an issue over immigration.

How did that editor explain it to Milo?

Quote :
If you want to make a case for [that], you’re going to have to employ a lot more intellectual rigor than you use here.

[b]No idea who Milo is, hence, no idea what you are talking about.
My,my you are dense. Rolling Eyes Please proceed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/29/2017, 7:03 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

You've never heard of Milo Yiannopoulos?  Seriously?  Also haven't seen his name come up in the news recently?  You really do read nothing but Fox, don't you?
OTOH,he could have undertaken the unbelievably rigorous task of goggling 'milo intellectual rigor' like I did to confirm what you were talking about. Took me all of about 5 seconds. Shocked Of course that would have involved curiosity and intellectual initiative which obviously has eluded him.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/29/2017, 7:38 pm

Heretic wrote:

happy jack wrote:

I am so, so sorry that I didn't understand your Milo reference. I guess that means you win the debate, doesn't it?     Rolling Eyes

happy jack wrote:

Heretic wrote:

Then what are you and the article saying? If the travel ban would cause Muslims to join ISIS, and ISIS is a group of crazy fucking violent extremists, then the only conclusion to be drawn by your post is that the travel ban will cause Muslims to become violent extremists. What else could you be saying?

happy jack wrote:

Heretic wrote:

See above.

happy jack wrote:

Heretic wrote:
Because, as I have tried to beat into that dense fucking head of yours for fucking years now, religion plays little to no part in the formation of terrorism, as it has much more to do with the socioeconomic realities of the region.

If that is true, then the affected Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc., should be just as susceptible to the charms of ISIS as the Muslims, should they not?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/29/2017, 7:57 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

OTOH,he could have undertaken the unbelievably rigorous task of goggling 'milo intellectual rigor' like I did to confirm what you were talking about. Took me all of about 5 seconds. Shocked Of course that would have involved curiosity and intellectual initiative which obviously has eluded him.

Here's a couple things you have yet to address.

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

While that's true,can you point to any instances where I've denigrated those three groups? You,OTOH,have do it on a regular basis.

Specific examples of this "regular basis", please.

Ignorant Trump worshiper wrote:

Specific examples of my alleged "Trump worship", please.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/29/2017, 8:00 pm

happy jack wrote:
Then what are you and the article saying?

I have zero interest in expanding your remedial understanding of the topic in question.

happy jack wrote:
If that is true, then the affected Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc., should be just as susceptible to the charms of ISIS as the Muslims, should they not?

Potentially, but only if the socioeconomic factors affecting Christians, Buddhists, and Hindus are identical to that of Muslims. It's rare, but it's why we do, in fact, have Christian terrorists overseas.  They are not, however, the targets of ISIS propaganda.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/29/2017, 8:34 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I have zero interest in expanding your remedial understanding of the topic in question.

Yeah, I kinda figured you would choose to not answer that question.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/30/2017, 12:43 am

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Of course you did. This is how every conversation with any creationist/antivaxxer/climate denier/holocaust denier/AIDs denier, etc. ends.  You don't need a crystal ball for this shit.  After the endless claims to "PROVE IT" and dismissals of said rebuttal as "part of the conspiracy," at some point you just have to draw the line.  You're like 4 yrs olds endlessly asking "why?"  You don't understand the question and you're clearly not interested in the answer.  And you can do it ad infinitum and claim victory.  No, I'm not interested.

Come up with any substantive quotes from any of the articles I've posted that you believe support your thesis and maybe we can talk.  Or choose not too.  I think we both know how this will go.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/30/2017, 7:57 am

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]Yeah, I kinda figured you would choose to not answer that question.
Me too. Now run along and try to sucker someone else into a never ending snoozefest of an endless game of 20 questions. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/30/2017, 10:50 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Come up with any substantive quotes from any of the articles I've posted that you believe support your thesis and maybe we can talk.  Or choose not too.  I think we both know how this will go.

President Donald Trump's travel ban on seven Muslim-majority nations will be used by ISIS as a recruitment tool, giving the militant group a major propaganda boost, former jihadists have told CNN.

There’s no question that Trump’s latest policy blunder will be spun as hard evidence for the Islamist extremist reading of global politics, impacting the ability of groups like the Islamic State and al-Qaeda to influence and recruit. After all, a sense of grievance, when agitated correctly, can be a powerful thing. It can even serve as a way to galvanize support and justify the most extreme violence.

Trump ban is boon for ISIS recruitment, former jihadists and experts say

Not only are we increasing recruitment

President Donald Trump's travel ban on seven Muslim-majority nations will be used by ISIS as a recruitment tool

Recruitment.
What do you not understand about the word?
It means enlisting people to join your cause.
And the cause of ISIS is characterized by unrelenting violence and extremism.
The people presumably being enlisted into this violent and extremist cause are currently moderate Muslims.
The author(s) of the articles are therefore presuming that previously peace-loving Muslims will be turned into violent extremists overnight because of an immigration issue.
If you can find a ruler, you should be able to draw a straight line through the above quotes and arrive at that same conclusion.
Or, you can continue to ignore the quotes that you posted - makes no difference to me.

Trump has said this is not a Muslim ban. Responding to the outcry over the executive order, the President wrote: "This is not about religion -- this is about terror and keeping our country safe."

Seems that you and Trump are quite buddy-buddy in keeping religion and terrorism separate.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/30/2017, 10:53 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Me too. Now run along and try to sucker someone else into a never ending snoozefest of an endless game of 20 questions. Sleep

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

While that's true,can you point to any instances where I've denigrated those three groups? You,OTOH,have do it on a regular basis.

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/30/2017, 11:05 am

happy jack wrote:
President Donald Trump's travel ban on seven Muslim-majority nations will be used by ISIS as a recruitment tool, giving the militant group a major propaganda boost, former jihadists have told CNN.

There’s no question that Trump’s latest policy blunder will be spun as hard evidence for the Islamist extremist reading of global politics, impacting the ability of groups like the Islamic State and al-Qaeda to influence and recruit. After all, a sense of grievance, when agitated correctly, can be a powerful thing. It can even serve as a way to galvanize support and justify the most extreme violence.

Trump ban is boon for ISIS recruitment, former jihadists and experts say

Not only are we increasing recruitment

President Donald Trump's travel ban on seven Muslim-majority nations will be used by ISIS as a recruitment tool

You reading comprehension is laughable and embarrassing.  From the article:

Quote :
"It can play into their propaganda, to make it clear for anyone who could be in doubt, that it's a war on Islam and all Muslims," Abdullah told CNN over a messaging service. . . Another former jihadi said the wedge being driven between Muslims living in the West and their governments is exactly what ISIS wants.  . . .

In conversation on social media, various jihadists have said the executive action unveiled America's "hatred towards Muslims," according to US-based SITE monitoring service. A pro-ISIS account on Telegram -- an encrypted app favored by the militant group -- praised Trump as "the best caller to Islam," signaling the President's ban would attract new believers.

"When US President Donald Trump says 'We don't want them here' and bans the Muslim immigrants from Muslim countries, there is one thing that comes to our mind," stated one account on Facebook, sharing an image of Awlaki, who was killed in a 2011 US drone strike in Yemen, with his quote.

Charlie Winter, senior fellow at the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Political Violence at King's College London, who has studied ISIS propaganda for years, told CNN he has not yet seen the ban appear in official releases from the militant group. But Winter said the policy is "far more potent than any video or other piece of propaganda" the group could put out.

"He's a caricature of the evil crusader that they want to convince everyone exists," Winter said.

But of course you read all that as "just an issue over immigration."  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/30/2017, 11:28 am

Heretic wrote:
But of course you read all that as "just an issue over immigration."  Rolling Eyes

This entire exchange is predicated on the travel ban. If that is not an immigration issue, then I don't know what is.
Perhaps your little Nerdfest video applies more aptly to you than to me.

You reading comprehension is laughable and embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/30/2017, 1:21 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

happy jack wrote:

I am so, so sorry that I didn't understand your Milo reference. I guess that means you win the debate, doesn't it?     Rolling Eyes

I have no comment on who is winning the "debate" but..

From September...

https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18672p50-everyone-needs-to-watch-this#54298

Scorpion wrote:
BTW - I also support any right-winger's right to speak at any University that invites them.  The students certainly have the right to demonstrate if they don't like the views of the right winger.

For example, when Milo Yiannopoulos was going to speak at Berkeley a while back, the best response of those who opposed him would have been to simply not show up, IMHO.  I feel the same way about any similar speaker, at any University.  

Instead, various groups peacefully demonstrated against him speaking. It was harmless, but kind of misguided and counterproductive. The demonstrations didn't threaten anyone, however.

But then Antifa arrived, and all hell broke loose.  That helped no one. Suddenly bricks were flying, people were being hurt, and property was being damaged.  

So a peaceful demonstration was co-opted by anarchists.

Simply put... being "anti-fascist" is not the same as being supportive of Antifa.

Seriously, Jack... You'd never heard of Milo, and you didn't even bother to look him up?  

WTF?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/30/2017, 3:57 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

happy jack wrote:

From September...

Scorpion wrote:
BTW - I also support any right-winger's right to speak at any University that invites them.  The students certainly have the right to demonstrate if they don't like the views of the right winger.

For example, when Milo Yiannopoulos was going to speak at Berkeley a while back, the best response of those who opposed him would have been to simply not show up, IMHO.  I feel the same way about any similar speaker, at any University.  

Instead, various groups peacefully demonstrated against him speaking. It was harmless, but kind of misguided and counterproductive. The demonstrations didn't threaten anyone, however.

But then Antifa arrived, and all hell broke loose.  That helped no one. Suddenly bricks were flying, people were being hurt, and property was being damaged.  

Simply put... being "anti-fascist" is not the same as being supportive of Antifa.

Seriously, Jack... You'd never heard of Milo, and you didn't even bother to look him up?  

WTF?

Of course I've heard of Milo Yiannopolous - I never claimed that I hadn't.  The reason I had no idea which 'Milo' Heretic was referencing was because there are probably hundreds of thousands of men named Milo in this world, any of whom may or may not have some relevance to the travel ban we were discussing.
Of course, it is entirely possible that among the really cool guys (like Heretic) who tend to use Star Trek references, everyone would have known which 'Milo' Heretic was talking about. You know - 'Milo', with the single name, like Cher or Madonna.
If you are upset that Heretic was too fucking lazy to include a last name in his post, you might want to forward your displeasure to him, and leave me out of it.
Happy now?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/31/2017, 10:59 am

Looks like Jay had hisself quite a day.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/31/2017, 12:48 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

happy jack wrote:

From September...

Scorpion wrote:

WTF?

Of course I've heard of Milo Yiannopolous - I never claimed that I hadn't.  The reason I had no idea which 'Milo' Heretic was referencing was because there are probably hundreds of thousands of men named Milo in this world, any of whom may or may not have some relevance to the travel ban we were discussing.
Of course, it is entirely possible that among the really cool guys (like Heretic) who tend to use Star Trek references, everyone would have known which 'Milo' Heretic was talking about. You know - 'Milo', with the single name, like Cher or Madonna.
If you are upset that Heretic was too fucking lazy to include a last name in his post, you might want to forward your displeasure to him, and leave me out of it.
Happy now?

If you knew who Milo Yiannopolous was, then why didn't you just frickin say so when you were immediately asked about it?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty12/31/2017, 3:57 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

happy jack wrote:

From September...

Scorpion wrote:

WTF?

Happy now?

If you knew who Milo Yiannopolous was, then why didn't you just frickin say so when you were immediately asked about it?  

A: What did Milo Yiannopolous have to do with a discussion about the travel ban?

B: Are the existences of you liberal posters on this forum really so empty, and your time really of so little value, that the fact I didn't immediately say that I had heard of Milo Yiannopolous concerned you all enough to post about it five times (and counting)?

C: May the New Year bring all of you something to fill whatever void you have that needs to be filled.
In other words - get actual lives. (Heretic, that means you may have to put down the phaser gun, take off the Spock ears, and come up out of Mom and Dad's basement.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty1/3/2018, 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty1/4/2018, 9:47 am

Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty1/4/2018, 10:01 am

Specific examples of my alleged "Trump worship", please.[/b][/b]
Please ignore the dumb as a box of rocks Trump worshiper's attempt to derail threads now that it is apparent the wheels are coming off the bus for his hero Trump.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty1/4/2018, 10:07 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Please ignore the dumb as a box of rocks Trump worshiper's attempt to derail threads now that it is apparent the wheels are coming off the bus for his hero Trump.

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

You may either substantiate your claims, or let your lies hang out there for all to see.
Makes no difference to me.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty1/4/2018, 12:51 pm

"You Can’t Make This S--- Up": My Year Inside Trump's Insane White House

President Donald Trump - Page 6 Unnamed

Quote :
For Rex Tillerson, he was a moron. For Gary Cohn, he was dumb as shit. For H.R. McMaster, he was a hopeless idiot.

There was more: Everybody was painfully aware of the increasing pace of his repetitions. It used to be inside of 30 minutes he'd repeat, word-for-word and expression-for-expression, the same three stories — now it was within 10 minutes. Indeed, many of his tweets were the product of his repetitions — he just couldn't stop saying something.

At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends.

Happy first anniversary of the Trump administration.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty1/4/2018, 1:04 pm

Serial Liar 60438 wrote:
"You Can’t Make This S--- Up": My Year Inside Trump's Insane White House

President Donald Trump - Page 6 Unnamed

Quote :
For Rex Tillerson, he was a moron. For Gary Cohn, he was dumb as shit. For H.R. McMaster, he was a hopeless idiot.

There was more: Everybody was painfully aware of the increasing pace of his repetitions. It used to be inside of 30 minutes he'd repeat, word-for-word and expression-for-expression, the same three stories — now it was within 10 minutes. Indeed, many of his tweets were the product of his repetitions — he just couldn't stop saying something.

At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends.

Happy first anniversary of the Trump administration.

Serial Liar 60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Serial Liar 60438 wrote:

You may either substantiate your claims, or let your lies hang out there for all to see.
Makes no difference to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

President Donald Trump
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next