Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 President Donald Trump

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/18/2017, 8:41 am

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Before you ax me why I think that liberals in general are such grand pussies, please refer to this article to save me the trouble of having to explain it to you


Many of my friends are true democrats that served in nam...try calling them pussies!!



I would never do that - I respect and appreciate their service and sacrifice.
Then again, they're probably not the type to wet their pants when they see a plumber, are they?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/20/2017, 9:47 am

NORWALK, Conn. — Parents of students at a Connecticut high school say they were upset when Ivanka Trump made an unannounced visit.

Some parents pulled their children from class on Monday, saying they were troubled they were not told in advance that President Donald Trump’s daughter and senior White House adviser was paying a visit to Norwalk Early College Academy at Norwalk High School.

Karey Fitzgerald, of Norwalk, told News 12 Connecticut she thinks parents should have had the choice of whether to send their child to school when Ivanka Trump was there.


Don't know quite what to say about this, other than: What a bunch of overreactive fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

avatar

Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/20/2017, 4:04 pm

happy jack wrote:
NORWALK, Conn. — Parents of students at a Connecticut high school say they were upset when Ivanka Trump made an unannounced visit.

Don't know quite what to say about this, other than: What a bunch of overreactive fucking idiots.

Possibly the disgust with anything trump...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/20/2017, 8:07 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
NORWALK, Conn. — Parents of students at a Connecticut high school say they were upset when Ivanka Trump made an unannounced visit.

Don't know quite what to say about this, other than: What a bunch of overreactive fucking idiots.

Possibly the disgust with anything trump...

How rational of them.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2204

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/21/2017, 7:14 am

happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
NORWALK, Conn. — Parents of students at a Connecticut high school say they were upset when Ivanka Trump made an unannounced visit.

Don't know quite what to say about this, other than: What a bunch of overreactive fucking idiots.

Possibly the disgust with anything trump...

How rational of them.

Rolling Eyes
Rational parents recognize that Trump and his family are currently the highest value targets of terrorists in the world today. I think parents should have been told prior to the visit so they could use their own judgement about sending their children to school that day.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/21/2017, 7:45 am

sparks wrote:
happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
NORWALK, Conn. — Parents of students at a Connecticut high school say they were upset when Ivanka Trump made an unannounced visit.

Don't know quite what to say about this, other than: What a bunch of overreactive fucking idiots.

Possibly the disgust with anything trump...

How rational of them.

Rolling Eyes
Rational parents recognize that Trump and his family are currently the highest value targets of terrorists in the world today. I think parents should have been told prior to the visit so they could use their own judgement about sending their children to school that day.

A child would be safer attending school while surrounded by a presidential security detail than he or she would be on any given school day.
And if you truly believe that parents were upset as a result of their children being placed in some sort of imaginary danger rather than being upset because of whose daughter Ivanka happens to be, then I imagine that you would also believe that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/21/2017, 6:47 pm

happy jack wrote:
then I imagine that you would also believe that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. [/b]
Or believe anything that comes out of Cheeto's mouth...
All False statements involving Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2204

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/23/2017, 5:17 am

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
NORWALK, Conn. — Parents of students at a Connecticut high school say they were upset when Ivanka Trump made an unannounced visit.

Don't know quite what to say about this, other than: What a bunch of overreactive fucking idiots.

Possibly the disgust with anything trump...

How rational of them.

Rolling Eyes
Rational parents recognize that Trump and his family are currently the highest value targets of terrorists in the world today. I think parents should have been told prior to the visit so they could use their own judgement about sending their children to school that day.

A child would be safer attending school while surrounded by a presidential security detail than he or she would be on any given school day.
And if you truly believe that parents were upset as a result of their children being placed in some sort of imaginary danger rather than being upset because of whose daughter Ivanka happens to be, then I imagine that you would also believe that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
The second hand stupidity of your posts continues to amaze me. You make hundreds of posts that depict American government as bumbling and incompetent and then make a post praising the ability of the Secret Service to protect a school. The truth is that any public place where the Presidential family appears to make a speech could be a target for a 911 style terrorist attack.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/23/2017, 6:49 am

sparks wrote:
The truth is that any public place where the Presidential family appears to make a speech could be a target for a 911 style terrorist attack.

http://blackyouthproject.com/michelle-obama-makes-surprise-visits-to-elementary-schools-in-d-c/

GASP!!!!
Do you mean to tell me that the former administration thought so little about the safety of youth in this country that they intentionally and repeatedly exposed them to surprise terrorist attacks?!?!?
My God, sparkles - why didn't they THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!?
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2204

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/23/2017, 8:11 am

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
The truth is that any public place where the Presidential family appears to make a speech could be a target for a 911 style terrorist attack.

http://blackyouthproject.com/michelle-obama-makes-surprise-visits-to-elementary-schools-in-d-c/

GASP!!!!
Do you mean to tell me that the former administration thought so little about the safety of youth in this country that they intentionally and repeatedly exposed them to surprise terrorist attacks?!?!?
My God, sparkles - why didn't they THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!?
I can see you have the loser mobile cranked up pretty early this morning, pal. Thanks for posting the link about Michele Obama, it's always good to look back on the Obama Presidency and remember the outstanding job they did during their 8 years in office.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/23/2017, 8:32 am

sparks wrote:
Thanks for posting the link about Michele Obama, it's always good to look back on the Obama Presidency and remember the outstanding job they did during their 8 years in office.

Yes, it's good to look back to see how, according to you, the Obama presidency needlessly, intentionally, and repeatedly exposed schoolchildren to 911-style terrorist attacks.
Fine people, those Obama folks.
Yessirree.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/23/2017, 8:38 am

sparks wrote:
You make hundreds of posts that depict American government as bumbling and incompetent....

These "hundreds of posts" of which you speak, spunklets: I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Can you provide a link?
Thanks in advance!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2038

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/24/2017, 4:03 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
then I imagine that you would also believe that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. [/b]
Or believe anything that comes out of Cheeto's mouth...
All False statements involving Donald Trump

Really, Jack. Seems more than a bit a bit hypocritical if you're not going to also address the bullshit that is constantly spewed by the serial liar currently occupying the oval office.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/25/2017, 11:49 am

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
then I imagine that you would also believe that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. [/b]
Or believe anything that comes out of Cheeto's mouth...
All False statements involving Donald Trump

Really, Jack.  Seems more than a bit a bit hypocritical if you're not going to also address the bullshit that is constantly spewed by the serial liar currently occupying the oval office.



Sorry for dissing your mancrush. I know how touchy you can be about that.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/26/2017, 3:05 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
then I imagine that you would also believe that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. [/b]
Or believe anything that comes out of Cheeto's mouth...
All False statements involving Donald Trump

Really, Jack.  Seems more than a bit a bit hypocritical if you're not going to also address the bullshit that is constantly spewed by the serial liar currently occupying the oval office.


Each and every one of those statements by Trump in the list Artie posted may indeed be a lie. But, as far as I can tell, not one of those alleged lies by Trump had the real-world impact with real-world consequences on real-world Americans that King Barry's gigantic honking lie had.



http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/



It was a catchy political pitch and a chance to calm nerves about his dramatic and complicated plan to bring historic change to America’s health insurance system.

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," President Barack Obama said -- many times -- of his landmark new law.

But the promise was impossible to keep.

So this fall, as cancellation letters were going out to approximately 4 million Americans, the public realized Obama’s breezy assurances were wrong.

Boiling down the complicated health care law to a soundbite proved treacherous, even for its promoter-in-chief.  Obama and his team made matters worse, suggesting they had been misunderstood all along. The stunning political uproar led to this: a rare presidential apology.

For all of these reasons, PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013. Readers in a separate online poll overwhelmingly agreed with the choice. (PolitiFact first announced its selection on CNN's The Lead with Jake Tapper.)

For four of the past five years, PolitiFact’s Lie of the Year has revolved around the health care law, which has been subject to more erroneous attacks than any other piece of legislation PolitiFact has fact-checked.

Obama’s ideas on health care were first offered as general outlines then grew into specific legislation over the course of his presidency. Yet Obama never adjusted his rhetoric to give people a more accurate sense of the law’s real-world repercussions, even as fact-checkers flagged his statements as exaggerated at best.

Instead, he fought back against inaccurate attacks with his own oversimplifications, which he repeated even as it became clear his promise was too sweeping.

The debate about the health care law rages on, but friends and foes of Obamacare have found one slice of common ground: The president’s "you can keep it" claim has been a real hit to his credibility.

The problem for insurers was that the Obamacare rules were strict. If the plans deviated even a little, they would lose their grandfathered status. In practice, that meant insurers canceled plans that didn’t meet new standards.

Obama’s team seemed to understand that likelihood. U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius announced the grandfathering rules in June 2010 and acknowledged that some plans would go away. Yet Obama repeated "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it" when seeking re-election last year.

In 2009 and again in 2012, PolitiFact rated Obama’s statement Half True, which means the statement is partially correct and partially wrong. We noted that while the law took pains to leave some parts of the insurance market alone, people were not guaranteed to keep insurance through thick and thin. It was likely that some private insurers would continue to force people to switch plans, and that trend might even accelerate.

In the final months of 2013, several critical elements of the health care law were being enacted, and media attention was at its height. Healthcare.gov made its debut on Oct. 1. It didn’t take long for the media, the public and Obama’s own team to realize the website was a technological mess, freezing out customers and generally not working.

Also on Oct. 1, insurers started sending out cancellation letters for 2014.

No one knows exactly how many people got notices, because the health insurance market is largely private and highly fragmented. Analysts estimated the number at about 4 million (and potentially higher), out of a total insured population of about 262 million.

That was less than 2 percent, but there was no shortage of powerful anecdotes about canceled coverage.

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

The administration’s botched response

Initially, Obama and his team didn’t budge.

First, they tried to shift blame to insurers. "FACT: Nothing in #Obamacare forces people out of their health plans," said Valerie Jarrett, a top adviser to Obama, on Oct. 28.  

PolitiFact rated her statement False. The restrictions on grandfathering were part of the law, and they were driving cancellations.

Then, they tried to change the subject. "It’s important to remember both before the ACA was ever even a gleam in anybody’s eye, let alone passed into law, that insurance companies were doing this all the time, especially in the individual market because it was lightly regulated and the incentives were so skewed," said White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.

But what really set everyone off was when Obama tried to rewrite his slogan, telling political supporters on Nov. 4, "Now, if you have or had one of these plans before the Affordable Care Act came into law, and you really liked that plan, what we said was you can keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."

Pants on Fire! PolitiFact counted 37 times when he’d included no caveats, such as a high-profile speech to the American Medical Association in 2009: "If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

Even Obama’s staunchest allies cried foul.

On Nov. 6, columnist Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune wrote that the public "was entitled to hear the unvarnished truth, not spin, from their president about what they were about to face. I don't feel good about calling out Obama's whopper, because I support most of his policies and programs. But in this instance, he would have to be delusional to think he was telling the truth."      
 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/26/2017, 5:55 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
then I imagine that you would also believe that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. [/b]
Or believe anything that comes out of Cheeto's mouth...
All False statements involving Donald Trump

Really, Jack.  Seems more than a bit a bit hypocritical if you're not going to also address the bullshit that is constantly spewed by the serial liar currently occupying the oval office.

[b]
Each and every one of those statements by Trump in the list Artie posted may indeed be a lie. But, as far as I can tell, not one of those alleged lies by Trump had the real-world impact with real-world consequences on real-world Americans that King Barry's gigantic honking lie had.
Really? Some may have not been able to keep their doctor but at least they had health insurance.

Now OTOH,here is what your hero Trump has been up to... Trump lies: Obamacare is not dead and you can still sign up The administration has been cutting budgets, deadlines and spreading misinformation about healthcare
Quote :
“The Trump administration cut the advertising budget for open enrollment by 90 percent," Young said. “They also cut the budget for enrollment counselors who help people sign up by 40 percent. That second thing is really important to people who think they might want help with the complicated process of getting insurance."
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/27/2017, 11:28 am

Artie60438 wrote:


Now OTOH,here is what your hero Trump has been up to...



My hero?
Please, elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/27/2017, 6:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:


Now OTOH,here is what your hero Trump has been up to...
[b]


My hero?
Please, elaborate.[
Anti-Muslim...Check!
Gun loving nut...Check
Imaginary voter fraud believer...Check
Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/28/2017, 10:25 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:


Now OTOH,here is what your hero Trump has been up to...



My hero?
Please, elaborate.[

Anti-Muslim...Check!



It's quite interesting that you yourself defined the parameters which would determine who is, or who is not, a bigot....

Artie60438 wrote:
             
Defend yourself. Show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays. :bball:


.... and now, I think it is time for you to show us all how you have lived up to your lofty standards. Please, show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks, Muslims, or Gays.    
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/28/2017, 2:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:


Now OTOH,here is what your hero Trump has been up to...



My hero?
Please, elaborate.[

Anti-Muslim...Check!



It's quite interesting that you yourself defined the parameters which would determine who is, or who is not, a bigot....

Artie60438 wrote:
             
Defend yourself. Show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays. :bball:


.... [b]and now, I think it is time for you to show us all how you have lived up to your lofty standards. Please, show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks, Muslims, or Gays.    
I don't attack Blacks, Muslims, or Gays like you do on a regular basis. I find refuting your ignorant wackadoodle allegations to be far more important than starting new topics.

The rest of us here,with the exception of you,don't harbor hate and animosity towards other races and religions.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/28/2017, 3:41 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:


Now OTOH,here is what your hero Trump has been up to...



My hero?
Please, elaborate.[

Anti-Muslim...Check!



It's quite interesting that you yourself defined the parameters which would determine who is, or who is not, a bigot....

Artie60438 wrote:
             
Defend yourself. Show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays. :bball:


.... and now, I think it is time for you to show us all how you have lived up to your lofty standards. Please, show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks, Muslims, or Gays.    

I don't attack Blacks, Muslims, or Gays like you do on a regular basis. I find refuting your ignorant wackadoodle allegations to be far more important than starting new topics.

The rest of us here,with the exception of you,don't harbor hate and animosity towards other races and religions.




I'm sorry, but the standards that YOU set, i.e., that one must start threads favorable to blacks, Muslims, and gays in order to prove one's lack of bigotry, are the standards that must be adhered to.
You clearly have started no such threads.
I see no reason for me to defend myself from accusations of bigotry when such accusations come from a blatant bigot such as yourself.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/28/2017, 7:16 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:


Now OTOH,here is what your hero Trump has been up to...



My hero?
Please, elaborate.[

Anti-Muslim...Check!



It's quite interesting that you yourself defined the parameters which would determine who is, or who is not, a bigot....

Artie60438 wrote:
             
Defend yourself. Show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays. :bball:


.... and now, I think it is time for you to show us all how you have lived up to your lofty standards. Please, show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks, Muslims, or Gays.    

I don't attack Blacks, Muslims, or Gays like you do on a regular basis. I find refuting your ignorant wackadoodle allegations to be far more important than starting new topics.

The rest of us here,with the exception of you,don't harbor hate and animosity towards other races and religions.
[b]



[b]I'm sorry, but the standards that YOU set, i.e., that one must start threads favorable to blacks, Muslims, and gays in order to prove one's lack of bigotry, are the standards that must be adhered to.
You clearly have started no such threads.
While that's true,can you point to any instances where I've denigrated those three groups? You,OTOH,have do it on a regular basis.

Ignorant Trump worshiper wrote:
I see no reason for me to defend myself from accusations of bigotry when such accusations come from a blatant bigot such as yourself.
Exhibit A as to why you get ignored by us. Looking forward to your next tantrum. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/29/2017, 10:17 am

Artie60438 wrote:
   
While that's true,can you point to any instances where I've denigrated those three groups? You,OTOH,have do it on a regular basis.



Specific examples of this "regular basis", please.



Ignorant Trump worshiper wrote:
 



Specific examples of my alleged "Trump worship", please.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/29/2017, 11:42 am

I think that you need to call out Heretic where bigotry is concerned, Artie. He is the one asserting, through his quoted article, that all it takes for Muslims to turn into violent psychopaths is an issue over immigration.
Or do you agree with the assessment that Muslims are so inherently unstable that they will turn murderously violent over something as innocuous as a visa dispute?




happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:



Trump ban is boon for ISIS recruitment, former jihadists and experts say

Quote :
President Donald Trump's travel ban on seven Muslim-majority nations will be used by ISIS as a recruitment tool, giving the militant group a major propaganda boost, former jihadists have told CNN.

The executive order, which blocks all immigrants and visa holders who are citizens of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Yemen and Somalia, reinforces ISIS' narrative, according to former jihadi Abu Abdullah.

"It can play into their propaganda, to make it clear for anyone who could be in doubt, that it's a war on Islam and all Muslims," Abdullah told CNN over a messaging service.



First things first – Muslims have not been banned from the U.S.; let us get that straight from the get-go.

Having said that, anyone who maintains that Muslims are so inherently unstable and have so little self-control that they will resort to joining an organization such as ISIS or al-Qaeda in order to perpetrate widespread violence over the fact that their visa applications to the U.S. were turned down is either infantilizing Muslims, or is acknowledging that Muslims will indeed do such things.

If the former, they are the bigots.

Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3266

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   12/29/2017, 4:15 pm

happy jack wrote:
He is the one asserting, through his quoted article, that all it takes for Muslims to turn into violent psychopaths is an issue over immigration.

How did that editor explain it to Milo?

Quote :
If you want to make a case for [that], you’re going to have to employ a lot more intellectual rigor than you use here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   

Back to top Go down
 
President Donald Trump
Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: