HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

President Donald Trump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   1/8/2018, 5:36 pm

Trump Speaks At Fourth-Grade Level, Lowest Of Last 15 U.S. Presidents, New Analysis Finds
Quote :
President Donald Trump—who boasted over the weekend that his success in life was a result of “being, like, really smart”—communicates at the lowest grade level of the last 15 presidents, according to a new analysis of the speech patterns of presidents going back to Herbert Hoover.
[img]http://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/styles/full/public/2018/01/08/flesch-scale-trump-use.PNG[/img
I'd bet his reading level is probably in the same ball park,maybe even lower.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   1/11/2018, 11:47 pm

The "stable genius" strikes again...
Trump lauded delivery of F-52s to Norway. The planes only exist in 'Call of Duty.'
Quote :
By Alex Horton January 11 at 12:05 PM

President Trump caused a stir with his announcement that the United States had delivered F-52 fighter jets to Norway.

Was it a secret advanced jet capable of beating its Russian counterparts? A ruse to fool intelligence analysts? Neither, it turns out. The “F-52” is a fictional jet only available to fly if you’re a gamer at the controls of “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.”

Trump lauded the sale of the fictional planes alongside Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg at the White House on Wednesday, remarking on the very real and growing defense relationship with America’s Northern Europe ally.

“In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” Trump said. “We have a total of 52 and they’ve delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule.”

I got my hands on a copy of "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolff. It's a fascinating read and I'm only 3 chapters into it. Every day Trump proves that the anecdotes in the book are true.

Remember Trump's dark inauguration speech? When it ended,George W Bush said "That's some weird shit". Laughing Oh,and Trump thought the Obama's were "disdainful and arrogant" towards him and Melania during the WH meeting that precedes the inauguration. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

President Donald Trump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: