Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

President Donald Trump

Go down 
+3
edge540
Artie60438
Heretic
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion

President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/11/2017, 6:53 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
8 years of arrogance and condescension toward the average American bitter clingers...

This is 100% absolutely correct.  They were entirely fed up with some uppity black man telling America what's what, finally tired that he and his wife didn't know their fucking place.  That's the only "ideological ass handing" that happened - that the GOP turned out to be way more gullible, way more racist, and way more conspiratorial than anyone possibly imagined.  So, in their unfounded and irrational anger, they turned to an ignorant blowhard that's far more condescending and arrogant than the worst possible caricature of Obama, with far more problems and conflicts of interest than the worst of what they believed of Clinton, all because he promised to make America white again; not because of any rational discussion of policy or evidence based reasoning.  It was all pure emotion, pure ideological bullshit.  Boy howdy, you got us there, happy.  Did we ever learn a lesson.  We've been giving the GOP way too much credit by believing them to be a rational part of governing and discourse in this country.  So enjoy your "victory" that is a Trump presidency, a GOP that's finally embraced Alex Jones, and paying for that wall.  I, for one, am very excited for what can only be the coming American Utopia and not an unmitigated disaster like the few rational members of the GOP believe it to be.  Laughing

Not sure how winning the popular vote by three million counts as an "ideological ass handing" or a "mandate", but conservative arguments didn't make sense before and they certainly don't have to now.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to the buyers remorse even more than when all those preachers had to backpedal their Rapture predictions in 2000.

Couldn't help but notice that all of your points above were completely ignored, Heretic.   Not surprising, though... jack is already trying to absolve himself from any responsibility for anything that the candidate that he voted for will do.  And he's doing it before Trump even takes office!

What the hell is that all about?  I hardly think that anyone who is that weasel-y about their own share of responsibility for Trump's election should be throwing around arguments about "TDS."  The whole TDS garbage is just a dishonest gambit used to avoid discussion of the issues.

As far as the "Jack is a Fox news viewer" argument, I don't know if he actually watches the channel or not.  Does it really matter?  His positions and arguments are nearly identical to those espoused on Fox News.  Perhaps he gets his info from a right wing news aggregation site, like Drudge or Lucianne, or maybe he listens to Limbaugh...  or perhaps another site or collection of sites...in other words, The Right Wing Echo chamber.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/12/2017, 4:11 pm

Scorpion wrote:

... jack is already trying to absolve himself from any responsibility for anything that the candidate that he voted for will do.  And he's doing it before Trump even takes office!

This is what is so damned funny about most of you Lefties. Trump has yet to even take the oath of office and already he, and apparently anyone who voted for him, is being blamed for every evil imaginable that may ever befall mankind. There are liberals who, as we speak, are in all seriousness trying to figure out how to impeach someone who is -8 days into his first term. I thought the 2000 election was a hoot, but this one is shaking out to be much, much more hilarious than that one.

Scorpion wrote:

As far as the "Jack is a Fox news viewer" argument, I don't know if he actually watches the channel or not.  Does it really matter?  His positions and arguments are nearly identical to those espoused on Fox News.

Seeing as how I do not watch Fox News, I have no way of knowing which “positions and arguments” you claim I have espoused that “are nearly identical to those espoused on Fox News”.
Could you specify?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/12/2017, 6:07 pm

.... and the true colors of the Left just keep on comin' ....

There is run-of-the-mill crazy ....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/impeaching-trump_us_5869b806e4b0eb586489f3a4
Impeaching Trump

The process begins now.
01/01/2017 09:25 pm ET | Updated Jan 03, 2017

Robert Kuttner  Co-founder and co-editor, ‘The American Prospect’

Donald Trump is wildly unfit to be president, and he will demonstrate that in ways that break the law and violate the Constitution. Since the election, there have been three wishful efforts to keep Trump from the presidency: a recount doomed by a lack of evidence; a futile campaign to flip Trump electors; and an even more improbable drive to get the Supreme Court to annul the 2016 election.
These moves, indicative of magical thinking, make Trump’s opposition look a lot weaker than it is―at a time when the stakes for the Republic could not be higher. There will also be marches and demonstrations, but they will also look weak unless they have a strategic focus.
There is only one constitutional way to remove a president, and that is via impeachment.
What’s needed is a citizens’ impeachment inquiry, to begin on Trump’s first day in office.
The inquiry should keep a running dossier, and forward updates at least weekly to the House Judiciary Committee. There will be no lack of evidence.
The materials should be made public via a website. The inquiry should be conducted by a distinguished panel whose high-mindedness and credentials are, well, unimpeachable.
There needs to be a parallel public campaign, pressing for an official investigation. For those appalled by Trump, who wonder where to focus their efforts, here is something concrete―and more realistic than it may seem.
Trump has already committed grave misdeeds of the kind that the Constitutional founders described as high crimes and misdemeanors. With his commingling of his official duties and his personal enrichment, Trump will be in violation of the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, which unambiguously prohibits any person holding public office from profiting from gifts or financial benefits from “any king, prince or Foreign state.”
Trump, who has entangled his business interests with his political connections at home and abroad, has already declared his contempt for these Constitutional protections. He declared, “The law is totally on my side, meaning the president can’t have a conflict of interest.” Oh, yes he can, and this president will.
In his dalliance with Vladimir Putin, Trump’s actions are skirting treason. John Shattuck, former Assistant Secretary of State for Human Rights and former Washington legal director of the ACLU has pointed to the constitutional definition of treason: a crime committed by a person “owing allegiance to the United States who... adheres to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort.” By undermining further investigation or sanctions against the Russian manipulation of the 2016 election, Trump as president would be giving aid and comfort to Russian interference with American democracy.
There will be a lot more once Trump takes office. Trump will make grievous mistakes. If we are lucky, they will be political and policy mistakes, not the sort of nuclear miscalculation that leaves the planet a cinder. If the blunders and assaults against the Constitution are serious enough, even Republicans in the House, which needs to originate an impeachment inquiry, will begin having second thoughts.
For instance, Trump will very likely use agencies of government to punish political enemies. The Articles of Impeachment against Richard Nixon explicitly cited Nixon’s political misuse of the CIA, the FBI and the IRS.
It’s worth recalling the Nixon chronology.  In two years, the idea of impeaching Nixon went from loony-left fantasy, to mainstream, to inevitable.
On May 9, 1972—before the Watergate break-in―my former boss, Congressman William Fitts Ryan of Manhattan, submitted the first resolution to impeach Nixon, H.Res. 975, mainly for the illegal bombing of Cambodia, other war crimes, and spying against American citizens.
The break-in occurred in June 1972. Woodward and Bernstein got busy that summer and fall. The Senate Watergate Committee did not start hearings until May 1973, and the official House impeachment inquiry only began in May 1974. It took time for evidence, public pressure, and political courage to build. Nixon finally resigned in August 1974, more than two years after the break-in.
In October 1973, when removing Nixon from office still seemed a fantasy, the ACLU’s Chuck Morgan published a book-length bill of particulars urging Nixon’s impeachment. It bore a remarkable resemblance to the eventual Articles of Impeachment nearly a year later.
Nixon was a vile president with a creepy personality, but he was also a student of history and a serious person. In the end, even Nixon acceded to court orders to turn over evidence.
Trump is far more of a menace than Nixon. Trump will commit impeachable offenses. There is no way to contain him other than removing him from office, before the damage to our democracy is irrevocable. The process of building the impeachment case needs to begin now.

.... and there is batshit crazy ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114666/Rosie-Riveter-Donald-Trump-foe-calling-state-MARTIAL-LAW-delay-inauguration-cleared-involvement-Russian-hack.html

Rosie O'Donnell calls for MARTIAL LAW and Trump's inauguration to be delayed until he is 'cleared' of involvement in Russian hack

• O'Donnell said that Trump should not be sworn in until he is cleared of any involvement in the Russian hack that took place during the election
• Trump has not been charged with any crime and there is no definitive proof that he knew of the hack or has any ties to Valdmir Putin or the Kremlin
• O'Donnell attacked him on Twitter from the afternoon until midnight Wednesday
• She also demanded to see his taxes and suggested that be another reason to delay the inauguration
• O'Donnell later called Trump 'mentally ill' and a liar who 'sux'

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 15:21 EST, 12 January 2017 | UPDATED: 15:59 EST, 12 January 2017

Donald Trump will be sworn in one week from tomorrow as the 44th president of the United States, and his nemesis Rosie O'Donnell has now gone into overdrive trying to find a way to stop him from taking office.
On Wednesday, O'Donnell unveiled her latest plan to delay the inauguration, calling for the implementation of a military government and the suspension of all laws in the United States until Trump has been cleared of any role in the Russian hacking scandal.
'I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES,' wrote O'Donnell, who fired off a number of tweets criticizing Trump on the same day he gave his first press conference.

Delay: O'Donnell said that Trump should not be sworn in until he is cleared of any involvement in the Russian hack that took place during the election
Trump has not been charged with having any involvement with the hack or unlawful ties to members of the Russian government at this time.
Furthermore, parts of a 35-page dossier that was published in full on Tuesday alleging that Trump has ties to Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin have been proven to be inaccurate and false.
O'Donnell later pinned her tweet about martial law so it appeared at the top of her page, defending to one commenter why she feels this is what has to be done.
'He cheated - and its not about hillary - its about delaying the swearing him in - til we investigate all charges,' wrote O'Donnell.
A state of martial law has been declared less than 20 times in the history of the country, and almost always occurred in the aftermath of a major or war or natural disaster.
Governor John Malcolm Patterson of Alabama was the last to declare a state of martial law for one day back in 1961 in response to the African-American Freedom Riders, who were taking interstate buses into areas of the segregated South.
He said at the time that these men and women were 'outside agitators coming into Alabama to violate our laws and customs' which was resulting in 'mob action.'
O'Donnell also used Wednesday to fire off tweets saying Trump had mental problems and that he 'sux.'
She also gave two additional reasons why she believes the inauguration should be postponed and Trump not sworn into office.
The tweet storm began around 4pm with O'Donnell responding to a story about problems with Trump's business trust by tweeting: 'DELAY THE DATE - INVESTIGATE - DO NOT SWEAR HIM IN #TrumpSUX.'
Soon after, she posted a link to memes mocking the alleged sex act it is claimed Trump participated in with a number of prostitutes in Moscow, writing: 'Twitter Is ROASTING Trump Over His Russian Sex Tape Scandal.'
Trump has denied those allegations, dismissing them on Wednesday by saying he is a 'germaphobe.'

Money, moeny, money: She also demanded to see his taxes and suggested that be another reason to delay the inauguration
O'Donnell then wrote two hours later with no explanation: 'SHOW UR YOUR TAXES - SHOW US YOUR TAXES - show us ur taxes - SHOW US UR TAXES - WE THE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THEM - SHOW US UR TAXES #Trump.'
She again waited two hours before tweeting: 'DELAY THE DAY - DO NOT SWEAR HIM IN - HIS WORD MEANS ZERO - PRODUCE HIS TAXES FOR ALL TO SEE #SAVEAMERICA.'
That was followed almost immediately after with a tweet reading: 'HE LIES - DO NOT SWEAR HIM IN - DELAY THE DAY.'
An hour later O'Donnell wrote: HEY EVERYBODY - DONALD TRUMP LIES CONSTANTLY. DO NOT SWEAR HIM IN - STOP THE INAUGURATION.'
Her tweet calling for martial law came after that at 10pm, and an hour later O'Donnell referred to Trump as 'mentally ill peotus' while writing in another tweet 'show ur taxes donnie.'
She also responded to a story in the New York Times by tweeting at the paper: 'he lies - he lies - all the time.'

Going in on the president-elect: O'Donnell later called Trump 'mentally ill

Go to: O'Donnell also responded to a New York Times story by accusing Trump of lying 'all the time'
O'Donnell was still going at midnight too, writing: 'delay the day - do not swear him in until it is investigated - for the love of god america - we must stop the inauguration [sic].'
She then went quiet for the rest of the night before returning Thursday and starting off right where she left off.
'Delay the date - do not swear him in,' O'Donnell wrote around 2pm in the afternoon.
O'Donnell has been relentless in going after Trump, as well as other members of his family.
She also came under fire back in November for suggesting that Trump's 11-yesr-old son Barron had autism.
O'Donnell apologized, but since that time has continued to raise questions about the child.

Gotta give kudos to you Lefties.
Much like a beautiful woman who doesn't realize how beautiful she is, you guys have no idea how fucking funny you actually are.
Pure, non-stop, comedic gold.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/13/2017, 4:10 pm

https://pjmedia.com/video/kamala-harris-embarrassingly-grills-cia-nominee-about-climate-change/

Kamala Harris Embarrassingly Grills CIA Nominee About Climate Change

BY STEPHEN KRUISER JANUARY 12, 2017

This is why the Democrats can't have nice things like the White House, Congress, most state houses or state legislatures. California's new senator grilled CIA director nominee Mike Pompeo about climate change (as well as gay marriage), illustrating just how out of sync with reality Democrats' priorities are when it comes to national security.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/12/mattis-shuts-gillibrand-down-on-lgbt-military-i-dont-care-who-people-go-to-bed-with-video/

Mattis Shuts Gillibrand Down On LGBT Military: I Don’t Care Who People ‘Go To Bed With’

Secretary of Defense nominee James Mattis really doesn’t care who people sleep with, especially in the military.
He dismissed Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s question about LGBT members of the military during his Senate confirmation hearing Thursday, saying, “I’ve never cared.”
“Do you believe that allowing LGBT Americans to serve in the military or women in combat is undermining our lethality?” Gillibrand asked.
“Frankly, senator, I’ve never cared much about two consenting adults and who they go to bed with,” he replied.
Gillibrand pressed, “So the answer is no?”
“Senator, my concern is on the readiness of the force to fight and to make certain it’s at the top of its game,” Mattis said.
“For the record, I’d like, in writing whether you believe gender or –”
She tried to get Mattis to put it in writing that he is fine with LGBT in the military and women in combat, but was cut off and reprimanded by Sen. John McCain.  “The senator’s time has expired. Please adhere to the rules of the Senate,” McCain said.

In other words, “Ask pertinent questions or shut up, you silly twats.”
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/14/2017, 3:39 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

... jack is already trying to absolve himself from any responsibility for anything that the candidate that he voted for will do.  And he's doing it before Trump even takes office!

This is what is so damned funny about most of you Lefties. Trump has yet to even take the oath of office and already he, and apparently anyone who voted for him, is being blamed for every evil imaginable that may ever befall mankind.

Oh, I'm not blaming anybody for anything. I'm just saying that when you vote for someone, fucking own it!

happy jack wrote:
Seeing as how I do not watch Fox News, I have no way of knowing which “positions and arguments” you claim I have espoused that “are nearly identical to those espoused on Fox News”.
Could you specify?

I was talking about views shared by the right wing echo chamber.  As I said earlier, it's not really relevant whether you actually watch Fox.

Just off the top of my head, I can give you a couple of examples.

There was this... from this thread...

happy jack wrote:
You're right.
I'm certain that 8 years of arrogance and condescension toward the average American bitter clingers had no influence whatsoever on the election.

Characterizing Obama as "arrogant and condescending" is a classic right wing talking point that is totally divorced from reality.

And then there was the discussion where you hinted that gay people were demanding "special rights," or "extra rights" when in fact they were merely seeking equal protection under the law.

There's lots more, but I don't have the time nor the inclination to look for more examples.  And don't expect me to waste any more of my time on Fox News and whether or not your views are "identical."  Frankly, I don't care that much. You've proven that you're not interested in honest discussion and honest discussion is the only reason that I post here at all.

I don't give a rats ass about Rosie O'Donnell or your characterization of any criticism of Trump as "TDS."  Again, if you want to discuss actual issues, let me know.

BTW - It would be nice if you could address the points in Heretic's post that you've completely ignored...

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
8 years of arrogance and condescension toward the average American bitter clingers...

This is 100% absolutely correct.  They were entirely fed up with some uppity black man telling America what's what, finally tired that he and his wife didn't know their fucking place.  That's the only "ideological ass handing" that happened - that the GOP turned out to be way more gullible, way more racist, and way more conspiratorial than anyone possibly imagined.  So, in their unfounded and irrational anger, they turned to an ignorant blowhard that's far more condescending and arrogant than the worst possible caricature of Obama, with far more problems and conflicts of interest than the worst of what they believed of Clinton, all because he promised to make America white again; not because of any rational discussion of policy or evidence based reasoning.  It was all pure emotion, pure ideological bullshit.  Boy howdy, you got us there, happy.  Did we ever learn a lesson.  We've been giving the GOP way too much credit by believing them to be a rational part of governing and discourse in this country.  So enjoy your "victory" that is a Trump presidency, a GOP that's finally embraced Alex Jones, and paying for that wall.  I, for one, am very excited for what can only be the coming American Utopia and not an unmitigated disaster like the few rational members of the GOP believe it to be.  Laughing

Not sure how winning the popular vote by three million counts as an "ideological ass handing" or a "mandate", but conservative arguments didn't make sense before and they certainly don't have to now.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to the buyers remorse even more than when all those preachers had to backpedal their Rapture predictions in 2000.

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/17/2017, 1:45 pm

happy jack wrote:
I thought the 2000 election was a hoot, but this one is shaking out to be much, much more hilarious than that one.

How could it not be with such comedic talent as Steve Harvey joining the administration?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/21/2017, 4:08 am

Scorpion wrote:

BTW - It would be nice if you could address the points in Heretic's post that you've completely ignored...

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

This is 100% absolutely correct.  They were entirely fed up with some uppity black man telling America what's what, finally tired that he and his wife didn't know their fucking place.  That's the only "ideological ass handing" that happened - that the GOP turned out to be way more gullible, way more racist, and way more conspiratorial than anyone possibly imagined.

If you take only one thing away from the election that blew up in your face, it should be this: the lesson that your tactic of reflexively and baselessly tarring someone with whom you disagree as a racist is no longer effective.
No one buys your bullshit any more.
Ask the Deplorables.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/21/2017, 10:46 pm

happy jack wrote:

Ask the Deplorables.

I suppose that would be important if said ignorant rednecks won the popular vote (and didn't align themselves with Alex Jones and a litany of phony controversies and news stories to get where they did, but that's a different post.).  They did not; they were swallowing bullshit by the mouthful, which makes your point laughably irrelevant.   But keep trying.  With that much effort, you'll definitely be in line for the next White House Press Secretary.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/22/2017, 4:09 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Ask the Deplorables.

I suppose that would be important if said ignorant rednecks won the popular vote ....

If you are still unable to deal with the reality that presidents are not elected by popular vote, it's gonna be a very long 4 years for you indeed.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/23/2017, 9:29 am

Keep tryin'.  You have a long way to go but I'm sure you'll get there.

President Donald Trump - Page 4 16195690_1755259881459153_8747431133327001861_n_zps7tpvej2l
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/23/2017, 3:39 pm

Heretic wrote:

President Donald Trump - Page 4 16195690_1755259881459153_8747431133327001861_n_zps7tpvej2l

I agree - that certainly was a ridiculous thing to say. I guess that must be her version of 'fake but accurate', yes?

Heretic wrote:
Keep tryin'.  You have a long way to go but I'm sure you'll get there.

Tryin'?
Shee-it, son - I'm already there, 'there' being the place where you folks really show what you are all about.
I haven't had this much fun watching the crazy work its way out of your heads since the 2000 election; it's kind of like a nostalgia tour.
Have you been hiring the same PR consultants, or did you just run with copies of the old playbook?
(BTW, using Madonna as your spokescunt was an absolute stroke of genius!!!!)
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/31/2017, 11:17 am

Nowhere in the text of this earth-shaking alleged Muslim-bashing executive order does the word ‘Muslim’ appear.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/donald-trump-executive-order-immigration-full-text

Sec. 5. Realignment of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program for Fiscal Year 2017. (a) The Secretary of State shall suspend the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) for 120 days. During the 120-day period, the Secretary of State, in conjunction with the Secretary of Homeland Security and in consultation with the Director of National Intelligence, shall review the USRAP application and adjudication process to determine what additional procedures should be taken to ensure that those approved for refugee admission do not pose a threat to the security and welfare of the United States, and shall implement such additional procedures. Refugee applicants who are already in the USRAP process may be admitted upon the initiation and completion of these revised procedures. Upon the date that is 120 days after the date of this order, the Secretary of State shall resume USRAP admissions only for nationals of countries for which the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the Director of National Intelligence have jointly determined that such additional procedures are adequate to ensure the security and welfare of the United States.
….
(b) Upon the resumption of USRAP admissions, the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, is further directed to make changes, to the extent permitted by law, to prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution, provided that the religion of the individual is a minority religion in the individual’s country of nationality. Where necessary and appropriate, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security shall recommend legislation to the President that would assist with such prioritization.

And nowhere in this “ho-hum, fiddle-de-dee” recitation of King Barry’s actions do I see the word ‘Muslim’.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131

As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said. In 2011, fewer than 10,000 Iraqis were resettled as refugees in the U.S., half the number from the year before, State Department statistics show.

So, I ax you:
Why is one considered to be the end of the world as we know it while the other was a mere blip on the radar? Other than the fact, of course, that one directive came from Darth Vader/Hitler/Stalin/Pol Pot/Mao/Genghis Khan/Attila the Hun/(fill in your own name here, Lefties!), and the other directive came directly from the lips of God Almighty.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/31/2017, 11:58 am

Trump's Immigration Order Is a Propaganda Victory for ISIS

Quote :
The ban also has the power to make things much worse—it will go far to symbolically aid and abet the very terrorists that the president says he wants to keep out, popularizing and reinforcing their binary worldview. Unwittingly, the new administration is building the world that salafi-jihadists so dearly want to inhabit, one where “crusader governments and citizens” are seen to be persecuting Sunni Muslims en masse and in which the conspiracy about there being a U.S.-orchestrated “war on Islam” actually rings true.  

. . .

They can now declare with more gusto than ever that the White House is indeed at war with Islam, that all it wants from the Middle East is oil, and that it incorporates neither ethics nor morals into its myopic pursuit of global hegemony. In this sense, the new president is doing the Islamic State’s propaganda for it, buoying the caliphate in its time of need, and helping make up for its territorial losses in Iraq and Syria.

Trump ban is boon for ISIS recruitment, former jihadists and experts say

Quote :
President Donald Trump's travel ban on seven Muslim-majority nations will be used by ISIS as a recruitment tool, giving the militant group a major propaganda boost, former jihadists have told CNN.

The executive order, which blocks all immigrants and visa holders who are citizens of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Yemen and Somalia, reinforces ISIS' narrative, according to former jihadi Abu Abdullah.

"It can play into their propaganda, to make it clear for anyone who could be in doubt, that it's a war on Islam and all Muslims," Abdullah told CNN over a messaging service.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty1/31/2017, 12:10 pm

The comparison between Obama and Trump is too stupid to warrant a response.  I'll leave it to you to actually educate yourself on why.  You can start here, here, or here.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty2/1/2017, 8:39 am

Heretic wrote:
The comparison between Obama and Trump is too stupid to warrant a response.  I'll leave it to you to actually educate yourself on why.  You can start here, here, or here.

I'm not commenting on the merits of either case, but rather on the fact that, while both cases involve temporarily tarring an entire Muslim-majority nation as a terrorist haven because of the actions of a few of its citizens, only one caused an intercontinental meltdown, and only one caused Chucky Schumer to weep openly.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty2/2/2017, 10:35 am

Heretic wrote:
Trump's Immigration Order Is a Propaganda Victory for ISIS

Quote :
The ban also has the power to make things much worse—it will go far to symbolically aid and abet the very terrorists that the president says he wants to keep out, popularizing and reinforcing their binary worldview. Unwittingly, the new administration is building the world that salafi-jihadists so dearly want to inhabit, one where “crusader governments and citizens” are seen to be persecuting Sunni Muslims en masse and in which the conspiracy about there being a U.S.-orchestrated “war on Islam” actually rings true.  

. . .

They can now declare with more gusto than ever that the White House is indeed at war with Islam, that all it wants from the Middle East is oil, and that it incorporates neither ethics nor morals into its myopic pursuit of global hegemony. In this sense, the new president is doing the Islamic State’s propaganda for it, buoying the caliphate in its time of need, and helping make up for its territorial losses in Iraq and Syria.

Trump ban is boon for ISIS recruitment, former jihadists and experts say

Quote :
President Donald Trump's travel ban on seven Muslim-majority nations will be used by ISIS as a recruitment tool, giving the militant group a major propaganda boost, former jihadists have told CNN.

The executive order, which blocks all immigrants and visa holders who are citizens of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Yemen and Somalia, reinforces ISIS' narrative, according to former jihadi Abu Abdullah.

"It can play into their propaganda, to make it clear for anyone who could be in doubt, that it's a war on Islam and all Muslims," Abdullah told CNN over a messaging service.

First things first – Muslims have not been banned from the U.S.; let us get that straight from the get-go.

Having said that, anyone who maintains that Muslims are so inherently unstable and have so little self-control that they will resort to joining an organization such as ISIS or al-Qaeda in order to perpetrate widespread violence over the fact that their visa applications to the U.S. were turned down is either infantilizing Muslims, or is acknowledging that Muslims will indeed do such things.

If the former, they are the bigots.

If the latter, then I don’t think that any sane person would want to live anywhere near such people, and any sane person is fully justified in hoping to keep such people from entering this country.

I, for one, would not appreciate having a next-door neighbor who, if my dog happened to shit on his lawn, would behead me and my family, then eat my dog.
But, that’s just me.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty2/20/2017, 3:48 pm

http://www.mediaite.com/online/i-feel-like-ive-just-been-raped-judd-apatow-goes-on-anti-trump-stand-up-routine/

‘I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped’: Judd Apatow Does an Anti-Trump Stand-Up Routine

by Ken Meyer | 10:04 pm, February 19th, 2017

When Trump was elected, Apatow said, he felt like “a person about to get raped, but I didn’t know how bad it would be.” Now that Trump is president, he added, “I feel like I’ve just been raped and I just don’t know if I’m going to get murdered.”

Perhaps this dickweed needs to have a chat with the Central Park jogger so that he can get his analogies straight.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty3/9/2017, 5:58 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/is-trumpism-an-existential-threat-100032958.html

Is Trumpism an existential threat?

Matt Bai 13 hours ago

I believe that the author, in composing this article, built a load of padding, camouflage, and misdirection around the point that he is truly and desperately trying to make, which is:

………

Otherness.
Not only Muslims, but Mexicans. Not only the poor and powerless, but the educated and the politically correct, the news media whom he calls “the enemy of the American people.”

………

The media cannot quite seem to figure out whether to shit or go blind.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty3/27/2017, 3:59 pm

Just have to chime in and say it has been fun watching the entire rethuglicon party implode...Health care repealed...Lie, Mexico pay for a wall...Lie, No involvement with Russia...will be proven a lie...best people for 45's adminstration...Lie!!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty4/5/2017, 5:34 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/susan-rice-obama-trump-leak.html?_r=0Susan Rice,

Ex-Obama Adviser, Is Back in Political Cross Hairs Over Surveillance
By PETER BAKERAPRIL 4, 2017

………
Ms. Rice went public in her own defense on television and Twitter on Tuesday, neither confirming nor disputing that she made such requests but arguing that any she might have made were proper and necessary, not part of political espionage against the Trump campaign.
………

How can anyone claim, with any credibility, that any requests he or she made were proper, yet will not admit to having made them?
WTF????
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty4/29/2017, 7:04 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-members-alt-appear-white-164630333.html

Two members of alt-right accused of making white supremacist hand signs in White House after receiving press passes

Two conservative journalists have sparked outcry on social media by making what some have interpreted as a white supremacist hand symbol at a recent visit to the White House.
Freelance journalist Mike Cernovich and Cassandra Fairbanks, a reporter for Russian news outlet Sputnik, posed for a picture behind the podium in the White House briefing room. In the photo, they are making a hand sign that can be used to signify “white power.”
“Just two people doing a white power hand gesture in the White House,” Fusion senior reporter Emma Roller tweeted, alongside a screenshot of the picture.

President Donald Trump - Page 4 C-jIAQcXYAE_OYP

Shameful!!!!
But I guess this is just Okey-Dokey.

President Donald Trump - Page 4 Th?id=OIF.RrO3nQApOErKSLLd5KYtGA&pid=15

Right?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty6/3/2017, 10:51 am

Her career is over?
How would anybody know?
Poor baby.
Poor, victimized baby.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/1285364-170602063.html

Claiming ‘bullying’ by Trump over gruesome joke, Griffin says she’s standing up for free speech

Kathy Griffin says Trump family has 'broken' her, says career over

Calling her firing from CNN “censorship,” comedian Kathy Griffin said in a press conference Friday that she would stand up for free speech in the face of fallout from a controversial image of President Trump she tweeted this week.
“I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully,” Griffin said.
While Griffin expressed remorse for posting an image of herself holding a bloody mask of Trump, she also accused Trump and his family of “bullying” her, and hit out at CNN, which on Wednesday fired her from its New Year’s Eve broadcast.
Fallout from her tweet was quick and severe, with celebrities and members of both parties criticizing Griffin for going too far. Trump responded to the post Wednesday morning, tweeting that Griffin should “be ashamed of herself.”
“My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!” the tweet read.
Other Trump family members also condemned the post. Trump’s son Donald Jr. called the image “disgusting,” and said that the video Griffin later posted as an apology was “phony.” First lady Melania Trump said the video makes one “wonder about the mental health of the person who did it.”
Kathy Griffin, center, and her attorney, Lisa Bloom, speak during a press conference at The Bloom Firm on June 2, 2017, in Woodland Hills, Calif. Griffin held the press conference after a controversial photoshoot — in which she held a bloodied mask of President Trump — to address alleged bullying by the Trump family.
A tearful Griffin said she had been contacted by the Secret Service about the matter, and that she feared for the future of her career, noting that multiple venues have already canceled her shows. She also said that she has received death threats.
“The death threats that I’m getting are constant and they are detailed,” she said. “Today it’s me. Tomorrow, it could be you.”
Griffin said most of the criticism stemming from her post is because she is a women.
“Cut the crap. This wouldn’t happen to a guy. … I have been living with this my whole career,” Griffin said, later adding that she was used to “older white guys trying to keep me down my whole life.”
While Griffin did not say whether she was filing suit against CNN or Trump, her lawyer accused Trump of trying to silence those who disagree with him.
“The message is clear: criticize the president, lose your job,” attorney Lisa Bloom said, adding that she has received hate mail for representing Griffin in the matter.

Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty7/28/2017, 1:16 pm

Trump rejects his poll numbers as fake news — but even his voters are starting to notice the scam
Even voters who bought into Trump's reputation as tough-talking deal-maker are starting to glimpse the truth

Quote :
The poll showed that Trump is actually at a 36 percent approval rating, which is the lowest rating of any president at this point in his presidency since Harry Truman. He is down six points from his 100-day mark; his disapproval rating is at 58 percent, with 48 percent “strongly disapproving” — levels never reached by Bill Clinton or Barack Obama.

President Donald Trump - Page 4 SH46BmX
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty12/17/2017, 12:40 pm

Before you ax me why I think that liberals in general are such grand pussies, please refer to this article to save me the trouble of having to explain it to you.
Thanks in advance!

http://freebeacon.com/politics/thinkprogress-senior-editor-is-scared-of-his-plumber/

ThinkProgress Senior Editor Is Scared Of His Plumber

AP

BY: Brent Scher  
January 9, 2017 11:43 am

A visit from a plumber left ThinkProgress senior editor Ned Resnikoff "rattled" due to fear that the plumber may have voted for Donald Trump.
Resnikoff stated his fears in a November Facebook post, a screenshot of which is now making the rounds on the Internet.
The plumbing visit, which came four days after the 2016 election, became a harrowing experience for Resnikoff even though the plumber was "a perfectly nice guy and a consummate professional."
"He was a perfectly nice guy and a consummate professional," Resnikoff shared. "But he was also a middle-aged white man with a southern accent who seemed unperturbed by this week's news."
Resnikoff said his fear was rooted in the chance that the plumber knew he was Jewish.
"While I had him in the apartment, I couldn't stop thinking about whether he had voted for Trump, whether he knew my last name is Jewish, and how that knowledge might change the interaction we were having inside my own home," he said.
The "uncertainty" of the situation left Resnikoff "rattled for some time."
"I have no real reason to believe he was a Trump supporter or an anti-Semite, but in my uncertainty I couldn't shake the sense of potential danger," he wrote. "I was rattled for some time after he left."
Resnikoff says that he is does not often have a "sense of danger" because he is "still a straight, white guy who can phenotypically pass for gentile" and his "first name is pretty WASP-y."
Resnikoff used his experience to explain how "ambiguous social interactions now feel unsafe and unpredictable in a way that they never did before."
"Even if Trump is gone in four years, I don't expect to ever reclaim that feeling of security," Resnikoff concluded. "That's just one more thing you voted for, if you voted for him."

Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty12/17/2017, 8:19 pm

happy jack wrote:
Before you ax me why I think that liberals in general are such grand pussies, please refer to this article to save me the trouble of having to explain it to you

Sort of like 45 and his serious bone spurs...Many of my friends are true democrats that served in nam...try calling them pussies!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

President Donald Trump
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next