Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  Should we use the TRUMP card?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 9:46 am


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/17/trump-just-little-doubt-obama-born-america/

_____________________

You know, there was for a long time I couldn't stand Donald Trump...but now I am starting to believe since he doesn't put up with B.S., and has the business sense, the relationship with other countries, I would vote for him for POTUS. What's to lose?

He is smart, and doesn't need to rely on even Air Force one to get him where he needs to go. Heck, he can't be bought.

He is smarter than the POTUS!

I doubt he would have had time for the ST. Patrick's Party OBAMBA put on. His leadership would be far more superior than what we have now.

Lybia, Japan, Pakistan, Afghanistan...while POTUS is playing and partying.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 12:08 pm

UrRight wrote:
You know, there was for a long time I couldn't stand Donald Trump...but now I am starting to believe since he doesn't put up with B.S. . . .

He's a birther. That means he either knows better and is deliberately lying, or he doesn't know any better, making him a spectacular moron with little or no ability for critical thought. Neither one of those makes me comfortable with giving him the nuclear codes.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 12:22 pm

What a coincidence you brought up the "birthed" issue.

That is something he spoke about the other day...

NO one knows or knew where Obama came from...but TRUMP said you could ask ANYONE from Kindergarten on...he (TRUMP) attended the brightest schools and exceeded as the brightest student...
Everyone can contest to the fact that he is among the smartest, has foreign dealings, interactions, can lead, rather than party.

In other words...show me where he is dumber than OBAMBIE!!!!!!

Trump would run the country as a business...not partying, golfing, picking out teams for March Madness, hosting stupid parties...not paying attention to world affairs...and probably tell the rest of the world,

"Sorry, we have to re-organize, get rid of the slime balls, quit partying, and reduce debt, get back to you later. A no-nonsense guy, who doesn't accept excuses for being stupid.

If you don't qualify..."YOU'RE FIRED!"

Which means business, no excuses..and half of the useless would go.

Who better to convey and have the nerve to do it?
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 12:34 pm

Who is best for the country right now?

A fifth grader? Yep.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 12:36 pm

If you speak from the heart, you don't need a teleprompter for even school-age children.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 12:46 pm

Heretic wrote:
UrRight wrote:
You know, there was for a long time I couldn't stand Donald Trump...but now I am starting to believe since he doesn't put up with B.S. . . .

He's a birther. That means he either knows better and is deliberately lying, or he doesn't know any better, making him a spectacular moron with little or no ability for critical thought. Neither one of those makes me comfortable with giving him the nuclear codes.

--------------------------------

He did not come out directly stating that. He said no one knew who Obama was, where he came from, etc...

Then he went on to say he doesn't need to be bought. He is smart, rich, successful, that Obama has no clue to the economy nor, foreign relations.

Don't sweat, Heretic. He did not announce he would run to pounce...knowing how smart he is, I would not hesitate to vote for him.

He isn't afraid of anything and doesn't need advisors to tell him what to say. He would tell his advisors to go to hell if he knows more than them. That is a LEADER!

He only had Blago on his show to show how dumb he was.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 12:50 pm

How is TRUMP a BIRTHER? He has roots that anyone can testify where he went to school, and a birth certificate, not questioned or botched.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 12:51 pm

Damn, I miss my car...one more day.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 7:19 pm

This topic is more important than Cowboys.

Love,

Annie Oakly
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/18/2011, 10:43 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/19/2011, 9:46 am

I enjoy Trump's show, but I don't think he would settle for president. Emperor or king, maybe???
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/19/2011, 11:01 am

KarenT wrote:
I enjoy Trump's show, but I don't think he would settle for president. Emperor or king, maybe???
I stated I hated him, his shows, etc.

But when it comes to economics, superior knowledge of world affairs, and using his brains to get this country back on track...he doesn't rely on anyone telling him what to do or say.

He wants our country back, and this trade issue with other countries fixed.

Compared to Obama, depending on others to tell him what to say or .do, yet finding time to party, etc, taking vacations, had it been Bush, America would impeach him for being ineligible ,and incompetent.

Obama is a one term POTUS.

Just feel sorry for the kids being exposed to a lavish lifestyle, and will have to return to normalcy.

His approval rating is now slipping to less than 47 percent ,among those that voted for him.

I warned my daughter that if it sounds too good to be true, it is not true.

He will not be getting the votes he enjoyed for those, "HOPE and CHANGE" campaign speeches.

He was all talk, can't even give speeches without a teleprompter to fifth grade kids.

he has no clue as to how international affairs.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/19/2011, 11:06 am

Sorry...last line...can't fix...

He has no clue pertaining to the global trade, wars, etc.

Just found out we are spending 8 billion a week to cover the first two wars, now he wants a 3rd one in Lybia...

When does the pc. Of shitz realize we need to withdraw from all wars, allow other countries to kill each other, instead of killing our kids, and depending on taxpayers to support their stupid communique countries.

Osama Bin Liden has enjoyed ten years of peace, while our country has not.

Let them kill each other.

How many wars can we support with no goal in mind...protecting rebels....let them kill each other, cuz that is why our country will go and is going to he'll.

STAY out of other countries.

Let, the Arabs step in, France, etc.

It should NOT be any of our business...but after POTUS is done partying, he jet sets off to Brazil. FOR WHAT????????????
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/19/2011, 11:16 am

We're more threatened by illegals and suffer more killings here...and we should come first.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/19/2011, 11:36 am

UrRight wrote:
He did not come out directly stating that. He said no one knew who Obama was, where he came from, etc...

Hhe has doubt about where our President was born. It's the defining characteristic of a birther. From the article:

Quote :
“Let me tell you, I’m a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him,” Trump said in the interview that aired Thursday.
“If I got the nomination, if I decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They'll remember me. Nobody comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It's very strange,” the Celebrity Apprentice host added. “The whole thing is very strange.”

He had doubts about Obama's birth and doesn't believe that there's any recorded history of the man until he was an adult.

Quote :
In 2008, the Obama campaign produced a certification of live birth that reports his birthplace as Honolulu, Hawaii. He attended kindergarten there before moving to Jakarta, Indonesia with his stepfather at age six. Katherine Nakamoto, Obama’s kindergarten teacher, described the then-five-year old to the Maui News in 2009: “He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child. I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

So again, either a) he's lying about being a birther or b) he's not lying about being birther.

Both make him an idiot.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/19/2011, 2:40 pm

Heretic, I witnessed that interview aboard his own plane.

Who is smarter?

TRUMP, or Obama, who has not shown anything but constant vacations, partying, and sport bets more than exposing himself to the American people what is happening, and what he is doing about it?

Why did so many of his friends resign from their positions they were appointed to since he became POTUS?

I think a fifth grader could run the country better than him.

People are not used to food stamps, waiting in line for bags of useless groceries, (unhealthy food), asking for help in paying for their electric or gas bills while the worm and his wife put on a show making a garden.

If they really wanted to help people be self reliant on gardens that reek in money, and cut down on crime, they would mail instructions on how to grow weed, regulate, tax it, putting crime
down and putting illegals. back in Mexico working eight hours a day for $8.00.

Quit the baby crap on both ends...born here, go home with the hospital bill to their government, if illegal. Don't expect reimbursement, but it is a stop sign.

Born here legally? Good, one doze of help, after that, you don't get rewarded for being dumb.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/19/2011, 2:42 pm

Sometimes I wish JUDGE JUDY was POTUS.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/19/2011, 10:39 pm

Heretic wrote:
UrRight wrote:
He did not come out directly stating that. He said no one knew who Obama was, where he came from, etc...

Hhe has doubt about where our President was born. It's the defining characteristic of a birther. From the article:

Quote :
“Let me tell you, I’m a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him,” Trump said in the interview that aired Thursday.
“If I got the nomination, if I decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They'll remember me. Nobody comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It's very strange,” the Celebrity Apprentice host added. “The whole thing is very strange.”

He had doubts about Obama's birth and doesn't believe that there's any recorded history of the man until he was an adult.

Quote :
In 2008, the Obama campaign produced a certification of live birth that reports his birthplace as Honolulu, Hawaii. He attended kindergarten there before moving to Jakarta, Indonesia with his stepfather at age six. Katherine Nakamoto, Obama’s kindergarten teacher, described the then-five-year old to the Maui News in 2009: “He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child. I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

So again, either a) he's lying about being a birther or b) he's not lying about being birther.

Both make him an idiot.

Looks like Gaddafi is a birther, too.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/03/19/gaddafi-obama/

Trying to strike a personal note, Gaddafi prefaced his letter saying, “To our son, his excellency, Mr Barack Hussein Obama. I have said to you before, that even if Libya and the United States of America enter into a war, god forbid, you will always remain a son. Your picture will not be changed.”
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

avatar

Posts : 1545

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/19/2011, 11:05 pm

UrRight wrote:
Sometimes I wish JUDGE JUDY was POTUS.

It's five minutes to Wapner.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/20/2011, 10:39 am

Robin Banks wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Sometimes I wish JUDGE JUDY was POTUS.

It's five minutes to Wapner.

What's that mean, Rob?
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

avatar

Posts : 1545

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/20/2011, 2:20 pm

Judge Wapner, People's Court, Rain Man.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/21/2011, 9:36 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/23/2011, 9:22 am

The Daily Show - Back in Black - Trump 2012



Trump 2012!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/23/2011, 9:45 am

"use good Admirals.. instead of bad Admirals. The man's a military genius!"

Great stuff!

BTw - On an unrelated note... Does anyone else watch the "Onion News Network?" It's on Friday nights on IFC. I don't like every show, but some of the shows are a real riot. I highly recommend recording it rather than watching it "live." Sometimes it takes me 45 minutes to watch a 30 minute show, because we have to keep pausing it until we stop laughing. It's definitely worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/23/2011, 10:18 am

I've seen commercials... I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   

Back to top Go down
 
Should we use the TRUMP card?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: