Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   5/13/2015, 8:23 am

happy jack wrote:


She should be treated the same as anyone else who has received death threats, no more, and no less. I believe that means that the authorities should look into the death threats to ascertain their credibility and, if found to be credible, should look into those who made the threats. I don’t believe that she is entitled to have security provided for her, unless that is standard operating procedure for everyone who gets death threats. I don’t think that is the case, however.

“And the FBI, President Obama should provide security. There’s no question about it. Because he created an environment that raised the stakes on this.”- Pamela Geller

After that bullshit statement I'm sure the FBI and the President will get right on top of it, LOL.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   6/11/2015, 4:24 am

Here ya go, edge - some more "art" for you.
Really fresh "art", too!
Bon apetit.



http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/10/nbcs-island-what-happens-this-poor-guy-just-gross



Posted June 10 2015 — 7:12 PM EDT


They never show this kind of stuff on Survivor.
On the next episode of NBC’s The Island—the Bear Grylls-hosted adventure series about a bunch of men who are left to fend for themselves on a deserted island—one of the participants battles an epic case of constipation.
Trey Williams, a 31-year-old digital marketing manager from Kansas City, Mo, is so traumatized by his inability to go No. 2 that it “petrifies me every time I hear that grumble” from his bowels.
But you won’t believe how he finds relief. All we can say is, thank goodness Grylls and his people thought to include a trauma surgeon in the cast.
“You haven’t truly lived until you’ve spent two and a half hours digging four to five pounds of coconut, bark and crab shell out of your own butt,” admits Williams.
Actually, we think you haven’t truly lived until you talk about spending two and a half hours digging stuff out of your butt on national TV.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   8/9/2015, 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/18/2015, 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   12/1/2015, 7:37 am

Artie60438 wrote:



http://www.nationalreview.com/article/427791/planned-parenthood-shooting-colorado-springs-robert-lewis-dear

Regardless, the rush to apportion blame as widely and carelessly as possible is on. As James Taranto of the Wall Street Journal points out, when Islamic terrorists strike, we get immediate assurances of the peaceableness of Islam. When an oddball drifter attacks a Planned Parenthood clinic, we hear about the collective guilt of pro-lifers.



http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/30/magazine/planned-parenthood-and-the-tinderbox-of-abortion-rhetoric.html

Planned Parenthood and the Tinderbox of Abortion Rhetoric

Abortion opponents have every right to lobby to take the funding away, and to use whatever language they choose in doing so. The First Amendment protects them. But that doesn’t mean that the killings necessarily came from nowhere, or that no one cautioned that the recent burst of angry accusations carried a physical risk. In September, the F.B.I. warned of an uptick in attacks against abortion facilities, singling out “lone offenders” using tactics “typical of the pro-life extremist movement.” After the shooting, Vicki Saporta, president of the National Abortion Federation,said in a statement: “We have seen an unprecedented increase in hate speech and threats against abortion providers. We have been quite worried that this increase in threats would lead to a violent attack like we saw today.”
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   12/3/2015, 6:40 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   12/27/2015, 6:24 am

http://time.com/4156164/democratic-debate-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-isis/

Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump Is ‘ISIS’s Best Recruiter’


Hillary Clinton came out swinging at Donald Trump during the Democratic debate Saturday night, calling him ISIS’s “best recruiter.”
Former Secretary of State Clinton was asked whether Trump’s thousands of fans are all wrong in their support for him. “A lot of people are understandably reacting out of fear and anxiety,” she said. “Mr. Trump has a great capacity to use bluster and bigotry to inflame people and to make them think there are easy answers to very complex questions,” she said.
Clinton also said that the country needed “to make sure the really discriminatory messages that Trump is sending around the world don’t fall on receptive ears. He is becoming ISIS’s best recruiter. They are going out people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists.”


http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/260724-obama-guantanamo-an-enormous-recruitment-tool-for-isis

November 19, 2015, 08:37 am

Obama: ISIS using Gitmo to rationalize 'demented, sick' violence

By Mark Hensch

President Obama said Thursday that the Guantanamo Bay detention facility is helping the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) create new terrorists.
“Guantanamo has been an enormous recruitment tool for organizations like ISIL,” he said during a press conference in Manila, the Philippines, using the administration's preferred acronym for the extremist group.
“It is part of how they rationalize and justify their demented, sick perpetration of violence on innocent people,” Obama said.




I am flabbergasted that the media allow these two to get away with insulting Muslims so blatantly.
No liberal media bias, my ass.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   1/11/2016, 5:42 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/01/08/philadelphia-police-say-attacker-tried-to-execute-officer/

Philadelphia police: Man who tried to kill officer pledged allegiance to the Islamic State


By Mark Berman January 8  

A police officer in Philadelphia was shot multiple times late Thursday by an attacker who later said he had pledged loyalty to the Islamic State, officials said Friday.

………

The attacker, who was firing a stolen police gun, was taken into police custody and “confessed to committing this cowardly act in the name of Islam,” Richard Ross Jr., the city’s new police commissioner, said at a news conference Friday.


………

After the attack Thursday night, police say Archer was speaking to detectives and made his declaration about the Islamic State, a militant group also known as ISIS and ISIL.
“He stated that he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah and that is the reason he was called upon to do this,” Capt. James Clark said at the news conference. “He kept on echoing those sentiments and he wouldn’t give us anything more than that.”




http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/01/08/mayor-kenney-on-officer-shooting-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-being-muslim/

Mayor Kenney On Officer Shooting: ‘It Has Nothing To Do With Being Muslim’

January 8, 2016 1:39 PM

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) —  During a police press conference Friday afternoon, Mayor Jim Kenney stated that he believes the shooting of a Philadelphia police officer has “nothing to do with being a Muslim,”despite the suspect claiming he did it in the name of Islam.
Mayor Kenney said, “In no way shape or form does anyone in this room believe that Islam or the teaching of Islam has anything to do with what you’ve seen on the screen.”

………

Mayor Kenney said of the shooting, “It  is abhorrent. It is terrible and it does not represent the religion or any of its teachings.”
He continued, “This is a criminal with a stolen gun who tried to kill one of our officers. It has nothing to do with being a Muslim or following the Islamic faith.”




You know, it occurs to me that if this mayor were to lose a few billion brain cells and become several thousand times more naive and/or dishonest than he already is, his qualifications to post on this board from the liberal point of view would be thoroughly solidified.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/23/2016, 4:02 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/23/politics/guantanamo-bay-obama-prison-closure-plan/

Obama gives Congress Guantanamo closure plan

By Kevin Liptak and Elise Labott, CNN
Updated 1:35 PM ET, Tue February 23, 2016 | Video Source: CNN

………

"The plan we're putting forward today isn't just about closing the facility at Guantanamo. It's not just about dealing with the current group of detainees, which is a complex piece of business because of the manner in which they were originally apprehended and what happened. This is about closing a chapter in our history," he said during short remarks at the White House.
"Keeping this facility open is contrary to our values," Obama said. "It undermines our standing in the world. It is viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law."

.........



Contrary to our values?
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/23/2016, 6:47 pm

happy jack wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/23/politics/guantanamo-bay-obama-prison-closure-plan/

Obama gives Congress Guantanamo closure plan

By Kevin Liptak and Elise Labott, CNN
Updated 1:35 PM ET, Tue February 23, 2016 | Video Source: CNN

………

"The plan we're putting forward today isn't just about closing the facility at Guantanamo. It's not just about dealing with the current group of detainees, which is a complex piece of business because of the manner in which they were originally apprehended and what happened. This is about closing a chapter in our history," he said during short remarks at the White House.
"Keeping this facility open is contrary to our values," Obama said. "It undermines our standing in the world. It is viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law."

.........

Contrary to our values?
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?[/b]
Wow..this really sailed over your head,didn't it?

It's about not keeping prisoners indefinitely without being charged. You know like what countries such as Iran and North Korea do.

There are several extremely secure places on the US Mainland they could be transferred to.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/23/2016, 7:23 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   
Wow..this really sailed over your head,didn't it?

It's about not keeping prisoners indefinitely without being charged. You know like what countries such as Iran and North Korea do.

There are several extremely secure places on the US Mainland they could be transferred to.



No, I believe it sailed over your head.
If these prisoners are being held indefinitely without being charged, what the hell difference does it make what building they're in, whether it be Gitmo or some Supermax in the States?
Will our "values" be upheld only if the animals are caged in the continental U.S.?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/23/2016, 8:05 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:
   
Wow..this really sailed over your head,didn't it?

It's about not keeping prisoners indefinitely without being charged. You know like what countries such as Iran and North Korea do.

There are several extremely secure places on the US Mainland they could be transferred to.



[b]No, I believe it sailed over your head.
If these prisoners are being held indefinitely without being charged, what the hell difference does it make what building they're in, whether it be Gitmo or some Supermax in the States?
None. So what's your argument about Gitmo being closed?
Dense wrote:
Will our "values" be upheld only if the animals are caged in the continental U.S.?
Closing Gitmo where prisoners were tortured helps remove the stain on our values.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/24/2016, 7:57 am

Artie60438 wrote:
   
Closing Gitmo where prisoners were tortured helps remove the stain on our values.


Your fascination with assigning blame to inanimate objects, as you do with guns, is kind of funny. You do realize, don’t you, that Gitmo is nothing more than a chunk of concrete and metal and has absolutely zero to do with any type of “values”?
Move the prisoners to the States, however, and they will still be held “indefinitely without being charged. You know like what countries such as Iran and North Korea do.
In what way does that “remove the stain on our values”?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/24/2016, 11:31 am

Let's get back to your original whine,shall we?
happy jack wrote:
Contrary to our values?
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?
1) How did you manage to jump to the conclusion that Obama inferred that we close all prisons?

2) Why is closing Gitmo upsetting to you.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/25/2016, 7:43 am

Artie60438 wrote:
   
1) How did you manage to jump to the conclusion that Obama inferred that we close all prisons?

I never suggested that Obama inferred that we close all prisons.



Artie60438 wrote:
   
2) Why is closing Gitmo upsetting to you.

It’s not upsetting to me.
It is, however, illegal.
(The closing or the prison itself is not illegal, but the transfer of terrorist detainees to U.S. soil is.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/25/2016, 9:38 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   
1) How did you manage to jump to the conclusion that Obama inferred that we close all prisons?

[b]I never suggested that Obama inferred that we close all prisons.
happy jack wrote:
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?
Sure sounds like it to me.

Artie60438 wrote:
   
2) Why is closing Gitmo upsetting to you.
hj wrote:

[b]It’s not upsetting to me.
Yet you took the time to post about it.
Quote :
It is, however, illegal.
(The closing or the prison itself is not illegal, but the transfer of terrorist detainees to U.S. soil is.)
True,but Obama never suggested that he would break the law to accomplish his goal.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/25/2016, 9:55 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   
1) How did you manage to jump to the conclusion that Obama inferred that we close all prisons?

I never suggested that Obama inferred that we close all prisons.

happy jack wrote:
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?

Sure sounds like it to me.


Artie60438 wrote:
   
2) Why is closing Gitmo upsetting to you.

hj wrote:

It’s not upsetting to me.

Yet you took the time to post about it.

Quote :
It is, however, illegal.
(The closing or the prison itself is not illegal, but the transfer of terrorist detainees to U.S. soil is.)

True,but Obama never suggested that he would break the law to accomplish his goal.



I answered your questions; now, how about mine?:

Your fascination with assigning blame to inanimate objects, as you do with guns, is kind of funny. You do realize, don’t you, that Gitmo is nothing more than a chunk of concrete and metal and has absolutely zero to do with any type of “values”?
Move the prisoners to the States, however, and they will still be held “indefinitely without being charged. You know like what countries such as Iran and North Korea do.”
In what way does that “remove the stain on our values”?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/25/2016, 1:01 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:


[b]I answered your questions; now, how about mine?:
Nope,You still never answered how you came to the conclusion that Obama was somehow suggesting that we close all prisons.
happy jack wrote:
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/25/2016, 1:58 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:


I answered your questions; now, how about mine?:

Nope,You still never answered how you came to the conclusion that Obama was somehow suggesting that we close all prisons.

happy jack wrote:
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?





I didn't come to that conclusion - I was axing a rhetorical question. (There are on-line dictionaries, in case you don't know what that means.)
So, how about answering my questions.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/25/2016, 6:19 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:


I answered your questions; now, how about mine?:

Nope,You still never answered how you came to the conclusion that Obama was somehow suggesting that we close all prisons.

happy jack wrote:
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?

[b]



[b]I didn't come to that conclusion - I was axing a rhetorical question. (There are on-line dictionaries, in case you don't know what that means.)
So, how about answering my questions.
But why would you "ax" it when you knew full well that Obama that had no intention of closing all prisons?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/25/2016, 7:56 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   
But why would you "ax" it when you knew full well that Obama that had no intention of closing all prisons?

Because when he said this ….

"Keeping this facility open is contrary to our values," Obama said. "It undermines our standing in the world. It is viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law."

…. it caused me to wonder what the hell he thought we should be doing with illegal enemy combatants, if not putting them in prison.
Why does keeping criminals in prison “undermine(s) our standing in the world.”
Why is keeping criminals in prison “viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law.”?
Isn’t keeping criminals in prison a pretty damn good example of upholding the law?

Now, can you answer my questions below?

Your fascination with assigning blame to inanimate objects, as you do with guns, is kind of funny. You do realize, don’t you, that Gitmo is nothing more than a chunk of concrete and metal and has absolutely zero to do with any type of “values”?
Move the prisoners to the States, however, and they will still be held “indefinitely without being charged. You know like what countries such as Iran and North Korea do.”
In what way does that “remove the stain on our values”?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/26/2016, 2:11 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   
But why would you "ax" it when you knew full well that Obama that had no intention of closing all prisons?

[b]Because when he said this ….

"Keeping this facility open is contrary to our values," Obama said. "It undermines our standing in the world. It is viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law."

[b]…. it caused me to wonder what the hell he thought we should be doing with illegal enemy combatants, if not putting them in prison.
Where did he say he wouldn't be putting them in prison?
Quote :
Why does keeping criminals in prison “undermine(s) our standing in the world.”
He never said that
Quote :
Why is keeping criminals in prison “viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law.”?
Never said that either
Quote :
Isn’t keeping criminals in prison a pretty damn good example of upholding the law?
Yes,but that has nothing to do with what he said.

Quote :
Now, can you answer my questions below?
Nope,you still never answered my question. Instead you made up some crap that had nothing to do with what he said
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/26/2016, 3:38 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   
But why would you "ax" it when you knew full well that Obama that had no intention of closing all prisons?

[b]Because when he said this ….

"Keeping this facility open is contrary to our values," Obama said. "It undermines our standing in the world. It is viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law."

[b]…. it caused me to wonder what the hell he thought we should be doing with illegal enemy combatants, if not putting them in prison.
Where did he say he wouldn't be putting them in prison?
Quote :
Why does keeping criminals in prison “undermine(s) our standing in the world.”
He never said that
Quote :
Why is keeping criminals in prison “viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law.”?
Never said that either
Quote :
Isn’t keeping criminals in prison a pretty damn good example of upholding the law?
Yes,but that has nothing to do with what he said.

Quote :
Now, can you answer my questions below?
Nope,you still never answered my question. Instead you made up some crap that had nothing to do with what he said



I did indeed answer your question. If you didn’t like my answer, or didn’t agree with my answer, that is your problem, not mine. So, since I did in fact answer your question, I‘d like to hear your answer to mine.


Your fascination with assigning blame to inanimate objects, as you do with guns, is kind of funny. You do realize, don’t you, that Gitmo is nothing more than a chunk of concrete and metal and has absolutely zero to do with any type of “values”?
Move the prisoners to the States, however, and they will still be held “indefinitely without being charged. You know like what countries such as Iran and North Korea do.”
In what way does that “remove the stain on our values”?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/26/2016, 7:20 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   
But why would you "ax" it when you knew full well that Obama that had no intention of closing all prisons?

[b]Because when he said this ….

"Keeping this facility open is contrary to our values," Obama said. "It undermines our standing in the world. It is viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law."

[b]…. it caused me to wonder what the hell he thought we should be doing with illegal enemy combatants, if not putting them in prison.
Where did he say he wouldn't be putting them in prison?
Quote :
Why does keeping criminals in prison “undermine(s) our standing in the world.”
He never said that
Quote :
Why is keeping criminals in prison “viewed as a stain on our broader record of upholding the highest standards of rule of law.”?
Never said that either
Quote :
Isn’t keeping criminals in prison a pretty damn good example of upholding the law?
Yes,but that has nothing to do with what he said.

Quote :
Now, can you answer my questions below?
Nope,you still never answered my question. Instead you made up some crap that had nothing to do with what he said

I did indeed answer your question. If you didn’t like my answer, or didn’t agree with my answer, that is your problem, not mine.

You still never answered how you came to the conclusion that Obama was somehow suggesting that we close all prisons.

happy jack wrote:
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?
If you cannot provide a satisfactory answer or admit that Obama was NOT somehow suggesting that we close all prisons,then it's going to put this discussion to Sleep .
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/26/2016, 8:57 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   

You still never answered how you came to the conclusion that Obama was somehow suggesting that we close all prisons.





That is because I didn't come to that conclusion. Had you been paying attention, you might have seen this:



happy jack wrote:
   

I didn't come to that conclusion - I was axing a rhetorical question. (There are on-line dictionaries, in case you don't know what that means.)
So, how about answering my questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   

Back to top Go down
 
The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: