Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/21/2018, 7:39 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote: Are you familiar with the term "Actions speak louder than words"?
Yes, quite familiar.
And, in case you haven't noticed, this is an on-line forum. Therefore, I am unable to engage in any "actions", only words.
What ridiculous point, if any, do you believe you have made?
Words don't not magically post themselves. Your action resulted in the following off-topic tirade in response to my action of posting an article about a fellow Trump Worshiping Nazi.
Thus your action proved to everyone just how bent out of shape you get when a fellow Trump Worshiper gets exposed.

I have proved my point. Now run along and mine "Twitchy.com" for something else I can use to make a fool out of you. Sleep

You have proven no point whatsoever.
Words are words, actions are actions.
And included in all of my words was not a single mention of Trump.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/21/2018, 9:45 am

Defender of Trump Worshiping Nazi Extremists wrote:
Artie 60438 Always Speaks the Truth wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote: Are you familiar with the term "Actions speak louder than words"?
Yes, quite familiar.
And, in case you haven't noticed, this is an on-line forum. Therefore, I am unable to engage in any "actions", only words.
What ridiculous point, if any, do you believe you have made?
Words don't not magically post themselves. Your action resulted in the following off-topic tirade in response to my action of posting an article about a fellow Trump Worshiping Nazi.
Thus your action proved to everyone just how bent out of shape you get when a fellow Trump Worshiper gets exposed.

I have proved my point. Now run along and mine "Twitchy.com" for something else I can use to make a fool out of you. Sleep

You have proven no point whatsoever.
Words are words, actions are actions.
And included in all of my words was not a single mention of Trump.
Delusional Much?

Artie Speaks the Truth and Posts the Facts wrote:
Words don't not magically post themselves. Your action resulted in the following off-topic tirade in response to my action of posting an article about a fellow Trump Worshiping Nazi.
Thus your action proved to everyone just how bent out of shape you get when a fellow Trump Worshiper gets exposed.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/21/2018, 10:33 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


You have proven no point whatsoever.
Words are words, actions are actions.
And included in all of my words was not a single mention of Trump.


Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote:


Delusional Much?


Delusional?
Moi?
Hardly.
I almost wish I were as delusional as you, however; I'm sure that I would be equally blissful if, like you, I had nothing to do but weave baskets and make macramé necklaces (remember - no sharp objects) in the one hour per day I'm allowed out of my strait-jacket.
But, all that aside, you are entirely missing the most important point: you have not, either in this exchange, or ever, provided one single post demonstrating that I am either a Trump worshipper or a regular denigrator of blacks, gays, and Muslims.
How about, just once, you put up or shut up?
Yew jes' cain't do it, kin yew, Rachel?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/21/2018, 1:15 pm

Trump Worshiper and defender of Nazis wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


You have proven no point whatsoever.
Words are words, actions are actions.
And included in all of my words was not a single mention of Trump.


Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote:


Delusional Much?


Delusional?
Moi?"H
Hardly.
"Hardly"? So you do admit that you do suffer from some sort of delusions,just as I suspected. Idea
Trump Worshiper and defender of Nazis wrote:
I almost wish I were as delusional as you, however; I'm sure that I would be equally blissful if, like you, I had nothing to do but weave baskets and make macramé necklaces (remember - no sharp objects) in the one hour per day I'm allowed out of my strait-jacket.
So tell us...What exactly do you do in the one hour per day you're allowed out of your strait-jacket as you've just admitted Question
Trump Worshiper and defender of Nazis wrote:
But, all that aside, you are entirely missing the most important point: you have not, either in this exchange, or ever, provided one single post demonstrating that I am either a Trump worshipper or a regular denigrator of blacks, gays, and Muslims.
How about, just once, you put up or shut up?
Yew jes' cain't do it, kin yew, Rachel?
Obviously your admitted delusional state is interfering with reality such as trying to communicate with some imaginary character named Rachel. My sincerest condolences.

You're fragile mental state as you've described leaves you unable to process the facts that I've provided.

You also appear to suffer from "Intermittent Explosive Disorder" based on this exchange :

Trump Worshiper and defender of Nazis wrote:
And show me one post - just one - in which I have defended this mass murderer.
You can't, can you?

Right here on the preceding page. I post:


Exposing the Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye
California Murder Suspect Said to Have Trained With Extremist Hate Group
on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:23 pm


It apparently really got your goat because 12 hrs later you quoted it and went off on this insane off-topic rant


Angry Racist wrote:
Left-Wing Hate Group Death Toll for 2018 Reaches 85214, Members Claim They Are Not Yet Finished
United States of America
ABORTION
DEATH TOLL
from Jan 1, 2018 - Right Now
85214
Countdown to Next Abortion
00:17

Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade in a response to my posting an article about murder suspect who trained with a hate group?


Obviously your admitted mental illness is preventing you from acknowledging reality and accepting responsibility for your actions. Please take your psychotropic medications as prescribed and try to refrain from acting out on this board. I wish you well in your recovery.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/21/2018, 4:16 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:
 
happy jack wrote:
I almost wish I were as delusional as you, however; I'm sure that I would be equally blissful if, like you, I had nothing to do but weave baskets and make macramé necklaces (remember - no sharp objects) in the one hour per day I'm allowed out of my strait-jacket.
So tell us...What exactly do you do in the one hour per day you're allowed out of your strait-jacket as you've just admitted Question

All this time I thought that it was pure dishonesty that caused you to post what you post.
I see now that it is equal parts dishonesty and complete absence of a command of the English language.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/21/2018, 5:34 pm

Trump Worshiper and defender of Nazis wrote:
Artie 60438 Always Speaks the Truth wrote:
   
Trump Worshiper and defender of Nazis wrote:
 
Trump Worshiper and defender of Nazis wrote:
I almost wish I were as delusional as you, however; I'm sure that I would be equally blissful if, like you, I had nothing to do but weave baskets and make macramé necklaces (remember - no sharp objects) in the one hour per day I'm allowed out of my strait-jacket.
So tell us...What exactly do you do in the one hour per day you're allowed out of your strait-jacket as you've just admitted Question

All this time I thought that it was pure dishonesty that caused you to post what you post.
I see now that it is equal parts dishonesty and complete absence of a command of the English language.
Speaking of "command of the English language"..Are you familiar with the word "Coward"? I ask you that because you still have never provided an answer to.....

I post:


Exposing the Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye
California Murder Suspect Said to Have Trained With Extremist Hate Group
on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:23 pm


It apparently really got your goat because 12 hrs later you quoted it and went off on this insane off-topic rant


Angry Racist wrote:
Left-Wing Hate Group Death Toll for 2018 Reaches 85214, Members Claim They Are Not Yet Finished
United States of America
ABORTION
DEATH TOLL
from Jan 1, 2018 - Right Now
85214
Countdown to Next Abortion
00:17

Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade in a response to my posting an article about murder suspect who trained with a hate group?


Can you explain that or should we just assume you're too cowardly to give us a straight answer?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/21/2018, 5:59 pm

Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote: Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade in a response to my posting an article about murder suspect who trained with a hate group?

Can you explain that or should we just assume you're too cowardly to give us a straight answer?



Here is the post in question:

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye cheers
California Murder Suspect Said to Have Trained With Extremist Hate Group
Quote :
The California man accused of killing a 19-year-old University of Pennsylvania student earlier this month is an avowed neo-Nazi and a member of one of the most notorious extremist groups in the country, according to three people with knowledge of the man’s recent activities.

The man, Samuel Woodward, has been charged in Orange County, California, with murdering Blaze Bernstein, who went missing in early January while visiting his family over winter break. Prosecutors allege that Woodward stabbed Bernstein more than 20 times before burying his body in an Orange County park where it was eventually discovered. The two men had attended high school together.

Woodward, 20, is set to be arraigned on Feb. 2 and has not yet entered a plea. Orange County prosecutors say they are examining the possibility that the killing was a hate crime — Bernstein was Jewish and openly gay — and some recent news reports have suggested that the alleged killer might hold far-right or even white supremacist political beliefs.

Now, three people with detailed knowledge of Woodward’s recent past have been able to shed more light on the young man’s extremist activities. They said Woodward was a member of the Atomwaffen Division, an armed Fascist group with the ultimate aim of overthrowing the U.S. government through the use of terrorism and guerrilla warfare.

The organization, which celebrates Hitler and Charles Manson, has been tied to four other murders and an elaborate bomb plot over the past eight months. Experts who study right-wing extremist movements believe Atomwaffen’s commitment to violence has made it one of the more dangerous groups to emerge from the new wave of white supremacists.



Left-Wing Hate Group Death Toll for 2018 Reaches 85214, Members Claim They Are Not Yet Finished



United States of America

ABORTION
DEATH TOLL
from Jan 1, 2018 - Right Now


85214


Countdown to Next Abortion

00:17


My post concerning a left-wing hate group was a direct counter-response to your prior post concerning a right-wing hate group.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/21/2018, 10:40 pm

Trumpkin Who Supports TrumpWorshiping Nazis wrote:
 
Artie 60438 Always Speaks the Truth wrote:
Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade in a response to my posting an article about murder suspect who trained with a hate group?

Can you explain that or should we just assume you're too cowardly to give us a straight answer?


Here is the post in question:

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye cheers
California Murder Suspect Said to Have Trained With Extremist Hate Group
Quote :
The California man accused of killing a 19-year-old University of Pennsylvania student earlier this month is an avowed neo-Nazi and a member of one of the most notorious extremist groups in the country, according to three people with knowledge of the man’s recent activities.

The man, Samuel Woodward, has been charged in Orange County, California, with murdering Blaze Bernstein, who went missing in early January while visiting his family over winter break. Prosecutors allege that Woodward stabbed Bernstein more than 20 times before burying his body in an Orange County park where it was eventually discovered. The two men had attended high school together.

Woodward, 20, is set to be arraigned on Feb. 2 and has not yet entered a plea. Orange County prosecutors say they are examining the possibility that the killing was a hate crime — Bernstein was Jewish and openly gay — and some recent news reports have suggested that the alleged killer might hold far-right or even white supremacist political beliefs.

Now, three people with detailed knowledge of Woodward’s recent past have been able to shed more light on the young man’s extremist activities. They said Woodward was a member of the Atomwaffen Division, an armed Fascist group with the ultimate aim of overthrowing the U.S. government through the use of terrorism and guerrilla warfare.

The organization, which celebrates Hitler and Charles Manson, has been tied to four other murders and an elaborate bomb plot over the past eight months. Experts who study right-wing extremist movements believe Atomwaffen’s commitment to violence has made it one of the more dangerous groups to emerge from the new wave of white supremacists.



Left-Wing Hate Group Death Toll for 2018 Reaches 85214, Members Claim They Are Not Yet Finished



United States of America

ABORTION
DEATH TOLL
from Jan 1, 2018 - Right Now


85214


Countdown to Next Abortion

00:17


My post concerning a left-wing hate group was a direct counter-response to your prior post concerning a right-wing hate group.
So you admit that you were upset over me posting a legitimate article about a Trump Worshiping Nazi. Thanks for the clarification. One problem though.....Abortion is _not_ a hate group. It is in fact a legal medical procedure and has been legal for the past 45 years. Try again.

I always marvel at your moral outrage about a abortion but yet you are perfectly fine with the sale of military style assault weapons designed to kill as many people as possible in the shortest period of time.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/22/2018, 9:33 am

Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote:  So you admit that you were upset over me posting a legitimate article about a Trump Worshiping Nazi.

I wasn't upset about anything.
What would make you say that?




Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote:  One problem though.....Abortion is _not_ a hate group.

No kidding? Rolling Eyes



Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote:  I always marvel at your moral outrage about a abortion but yet you are perfectly fine with the sale of military style assault weapons designed to kill as many people as possible in the shortest period of time.

And I always marvel at the fact that someone of your intellect has managed to live as long as she has without accidentally strangling herself while trying to tie her hair ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/22/2018, 11:14 am

happy jack wrote:
And I always marvel at the fact that someone of your intellect has managed to live as long as she has without accidentally strangling herself while trying to tie her hair ribbons.
Right on schedule when you have no answer you go back to the immature playground insults. How sad.

However my intellect has been making a fool out you for about 15 years now and based on your sig.file I'm still living rent free in your empty head. So please...keep up the entertainment! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/22/2018, 11:45 am

Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote: Right on schedule when you have no answer you go back to the immature playground insults. How sad.

Exactly what "answer" are you waiting for?
I have given you answer after answer after answer after answer. The fact that you either cannot read them, or cannot comprehend them (or both), is really not my problem.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/28/2018, 9:34 am

Trumpkin Who Supports TrumpWorshiping Nazis wrote:
Artie 60438 Always Speaks the Truth wrote:
Another Trump Worshiping White Supremacist Gun Nut.....
hite Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School
Quote :
Hate group says the accused Florida school shooter did paramilitary exercises and got a rifle from members. Ex-students say he wore a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat in school.

PARKLAND, Florida—Nikolas Cruz, the man accused of killing 17 people in a Florida high school, was a member of a “white separatist paramilitary proto-fascist organization,” the group told The Daily Beast.

Cruz, 19, is accused of opening fire inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. Prior to the shooting, he trained with the Republic of Florida, the group’s captain Jordan Jereb said (as first reported by the Anti-Defamation League). The RoF seeks to create a “white ethnostate” in Florida, according to its website, a view that Cruz supposedly shared.



Or not.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.
Or once again you're dead wrong as usual...
Parkland Shooter’s Rifle Magazines Were Etched With Swastikas: Reports
Quote :
Officials say they found swastikas etched into the Florida high school shooter’s rifle magazines, CNN and CBS News reported.

It’s unclear whether Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old who police say confessed to opening fire Feb. 14 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, has any connections to white supremacist groups.

Florida’s Department of Children and Family Services investigated Cruz in 2016 after video on Snapchat showed the teen cutting his arms. During the investigation, Cruz’s mother told officials her son had drawn “hate signs,” including a Nazi symbol and the words “I hate N*****s,” on his backpack at some point, reported the Sun-Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/28/2018, 9:57 am

Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote:
Another Trump Worshiping White Supremacist Gun Nut.....
hite Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School
Quote :
Hate group says the accused Florida school shooter did paramilitary exercises and got a rifle from members. Ex-students say he wore a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat in school.

PARKLAND, Florida—Nikolas Cruz, the man accused of killing 17 people in a Florida high school, was a member of a “white separatist paramilitary proto-fascist organization,” the group told The Daily Beast.

Cruz, 19, is accused of opening fire inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. Prior to the shooting, he trained with the Republic of Florida, the group’s captain Jordan Jereb said (as first reported by the Anti-Defamation League). The RoF seeks to create a “white ethnostate” in Florida, according to its website, a view that Cruz supposedly shared.



Or not.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.
Or once again you're dead wrong as usual...
Parkland Shooter’s Rifle Magazines Were Etched With Swastikas: Reports
Quote :
Officials say they found swastikas etched into the Florida high school shooter’s rifle magazines, CNN and CBS News reported.

It’s unclear whether Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old who police say confessed to opening fire Feb. 14 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, has any connections to white supremacist groups.

Florida’s Department of Children and Family Services investigated Cruz in 2016 after video on Snapchat showed the teen cutting his arms. During the investigation, Cruz’s mother told officials her son had drawn “hate signs,” including a Nazi symbol and the words “I hate N*****s,” on his backpack at some point, reported the Sun-Sentinel.




What, exactly, am I "dead wrong about"?
Please, be very, very precise.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/14/2018, 2:44 pm

3 rural Illinois men charged with Minnesota mosque bombing
Quote :
CHICAGO (AP) — Federal authorities on Tuesday charged three men from rural central Illinois with the bombing of a Minnesota mosque last year and said one of the suspects told an investigator the goal of the attack was to "scare" Muslims out of the United States.

A statement from the U.S. attorney's office in Springfield, Illinois, says the men also are suspected in the attempted bombing of an abortion clinic. The Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, Minnesota, was bombed just before morning prayers on Aug. 5, causing a fire and extensive damage although no one was injured or killed. And there was an attempted bombing of the Champaign, Illinois, Women's Health Practice on Nov. 7.

One of the men, Michael B. Hari, 47, described in an April 2017 Chicago Tribune article how he drafted a $10 billion plan to build a wall along the border with Mexico, citing President Donald Trump's call for such a wall. Hari drew up the proposal after launching a security company, Crisis Resolution Security Services, the newspaper said.

Hari also filed a federal lawsuit just last month in central Illinois, naming the U.S. secretaries of agriculture and health and human services as defendants. It accuses their departments of violating his constitutional rights by doing the food-safety certification work that his firm, Equicert, does.

"The People of the United States have rejected the Marxist doctrine that the government shall own the means of production," he wrote, according to the court document. He requested a court order barring federal officials from interfering with his business.

The other two men charged in the mosque bombing with Hari were identified as Joe Morris, 22, and Michael McWhorter, 29. All three are from Clarence, a rural community of less than 100 residents some 35 miles (56 kilometers) north of Champaign-Urbana. A fourth man was charged with a gun offense, but he was not identified as a suspect in the bombing or attempted bombing.

A complaint said a tip in December led authorities to investigate the three men, after a person sent the local sheriff photos of guns and bomb-making material inside Hari's parents' home, where Hari often stayed. In January, a second informant told authorities that the three men had carried out the mosque bombing and the failed clinic bombing, according to the complaint.

McWhorter allegedly told an FBI agent during an interview that the three rented a pickup in Champaign and drove more than 500 miles (805 kilometers) to Minnesota with a plan to bomb the mosque, according to a criminal complaint. He said they wanted to let Muslims know they are not welcome in the United States and "scare them out of the country," according to notes taken by the FBI.

It wasn't clear from the complaint why the men may have targeted a mosque so far from Illinois.

Morris told one informant that Hari had promised to pay him and McWhorter $18,000 for participating in the mosque bombing, according to the complaint. An affidavit says the men broke a window to the imam's office and threw a pipe bomb containing black powder into the mosque. The pipe bomb exploded, causing a fire that was extinguished by sprinklers.

A witness outside the mosque heard the sound of breaking glass and saw a man get into a dark pickup truck. The truck then sped away, the affidavit said.

Minneapolis FBI Acting Special Agent in Charge Robert Bone said authorities no longer believe there is any further threat to the community in connection with this incident.

McWhorter also allegedly admitted that the three men tried to bomb the abortion clinic on Nov. 7, again renting a truck to carry out the attack. McWhorter described a PVC pipe bomb and said Morris broke a window and threw it in, where it failed to go off, according to the complaint.

The complaint also said nothing about a possible motivation for the clinic attack.

Jaylani Hussein, executive director of the Minnesota chapter of the Muslim advocacy and civil liberties group Council on American-Islamic Relations, welcomed news of the arrests.

"This is definitely a relief that this case is finally to conclusion and those assailants-slash-suspects are apprehended and no longer a threat to our community," Hussein said in a telephone interview Tuesday.

The Islamic Center primarily serves Somalis in the Minneapolis area and houses a mosque and religious school for children. Minnesota is home to the largest Somali community outside of east Africa, with an estimated 57,000 people, according to the most recent census estimates.

Mohamed Omar, the center's executive director, said at the time that the mosque didn't receive any threats beforehand or claims of responsibility afterward. The FBI had offered a $30,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the bombing. It's unclear if the reward money will be paid.

Officials said at the time that witnesses saw someone throw something from a truck or van before the blast and saw a vehicle speed away afterward. Mosque leaders later released security video from inside the mosque that caught the moments before the explosion, and some smoke and flying debris. The video didn't show the blast itself.

Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton called the bombing an act of terrorism when he and other officials visited the mosque the day after the explosion.

"That bombing that took place last summer was a tragedy for all Minnesotans," U.S. Attorney Gregory Brooker said, adding that it remains a top priority for law enforcement.
3 gun totin Christians making America great again,right Trump Worshiper?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3266

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/19/2018, 11:02 am

Former Creation Museum Employee Arrested for Owning Military-Grade Explosives

Quote :
A man named Joel Ryals was arrested in Mississippi this week after local law enforcement found all sorts of military-grade explosives at his Florida home. They were tipped off by someone who noticed a package at his home which said “C-4 explosive” on the side.

And since criminals "always find a way," obviously any and all explosives should be available at Walmart tomorrow.  The only thing that stops a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb.  And bomb control never, ever works.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/22/2018, 10:52 am

Austin Bomber Mark Conditt Railed on Homosexuality, Abortion
Quote :
Austin bomber Mark Conditt blogged that homosexuality is not natural and therefore gay marriage should be illegal.

It appears Conditt was a student in an online American government class in 2012 at Austin Community College, where he submitted several blogs in which he gave his opinions on a variety of issues.

As for gay marriage, Conditt wrote, "Homosexuality is not natural. Just look at the male and female bodies ... It would be like trying to fit two screws together and to nuts together and then say, 'see, it's natural for them to go together.'"

In addition to attacking homosexuality, he railed on the government providing women with free abortions, saying, "If you can't provide for a child, then don't have sex."
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/22/2018, 3:29 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
 
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of clothing: what color did you dress Jazz in today?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/22/2018, 6:45 pm

Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
 
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of clothing: what color did you dress Jazz in today?
The same color panties you and your kids are wearing.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/22/2018, 7:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
 
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of clothing: what color did you dress Jazz in today?
The same color panties you and your kids are wearing.

And that excites you most vigorously, does it not?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/22/2018, 9:10 pm

Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
 
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of clothing: what color did you dress Jazz in today?
The same color panties you and your kids are wearing.

And that excites you most vigorously, does it not?
Facts are the facts. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/22/2018, 9:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
 
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of clothing: what color did you dress Jazz in today?
The same color panties you and your kids are wearing.

And that excites you most vigorously, does it not?
Facts are the facts. Sleep



You are correct - facts are facts.
And I find the "fact" that the color of my underwear excites you to be quite intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/22/2018, 9:56 pm

Trump Worshiping Cross Dresser wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
 
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of clothing: what color did you dress Jazz in today?
The same color panties you and your kids are wearing.

And that excites you most vigorously, does it not?
Facts are the facts. Sleep

You are correct - facts are facts.
And I find the "fact" that the color of my underwear excites you to be quite intriguing.
You have finally admitted you wear panties. Congratulations on finally coming out. cyclops
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/23/2018, 9:55 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Cross Dresser wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
 
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of clothing: what color did you dress Jazz in today?
The same color panties you and your kids are wearing.

And that excites you most vigorously, does it not?
Facts are the facts. Sleep

You are correct - facts are facts.
And I find the "fact" that the color of my underwear excites you to be quite intriguing.
You have finally admitted you wear panties. Congratulations on finally coming out.cyclops



You've spent the entire previous month fixating on my cock.
Apparently, you have become bored with that, and have now decided to undertake the crusade of fixating on my underwear.
Will this new fixation of yours also last an entire month, or do you plan to move on to another part of my anatomy to satisfy whatever need it is that you feel you have to satisfy?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/23/2018, 5:17 pm

Trump Worshiping Cross Dresser wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
 
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of clothing: what color did you dress Jazz in today?
The same color panties you and your kids are wearing.

You have finally admitted you wear panties. Congratulations on finally coming out. cyclops

And you have finally admitted that you play with, and accessorize, a Jazz Jennings doll.
Congratulations on finally coming to terms with your preferences.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   3/23/2018, 6:27 pm

Trump Worshiping Cross Dresser wrote:
Artie Always Wins wrote:
Trump Worshiping Cross Dresser wrote:
Artie Always Wins wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
 
All that's missing is a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of clothing: what color did you dress Jazz in today?
The same color panties you and your kids are wearing.

And that excites you most vigorously, does it not?
Facts are the facts. Sleep

You are correct - facts are facts.
And I find the "fact" that the color of my underwear excites you to be quite intriguing.
You have finally admitted you wear panties. Congratulations on finally coming out.cyclops



You've spent the entire previous month fixating on my cock.
Apparently, you have become bored with that, and have now decided to undertake the crusade of fixating on my underwear.
Will this new fixation of yours also last an entire month, or do you plan to move on to another part of my anatomy to satisfy whatever need it is that you feel you have to satisfy?
Have you thought about a suitable name now that you've admitted to being a cross dresser? I suggest Jaqueline. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   

Back to top Go down
 
The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize
Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: