Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/16/2018, 11:07 am

Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderers wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Yeah,well he certainly fits in with your crowd based on his instagram quotes and his MAGA hat,doesn't he?

I once wore a cap emblazoned with the John Deere logo.
I was not then, nor am I now, a farmer.
You're still going with straw man arguments? I would have thought you would have learned that they don't fly here. You really fit the bill of a typical dumb ass Trump voter.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/16/2018, 11:38 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Yeah,well he certainly fits in with your crowd based on his instagram quotes and his MAGA hat,doesn't he?

I once wore a cap emblazoned with the John Deere logo.
I was not then, nor am I now, a farmer.
You're still going with straw man arguments?

Actually, I don't see it as a straw man argument. But I do see it as a considerably better argument than the one you appear to be making, which is, "The hat made him do it."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/16/2018, 12:14 pm

Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderers wrote:
Advocate for the Outing of Trump Worshiping Gun Nuts60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderers wrote:
Advocate for the Outing of Trump Worshiping Gun Nuts 60438 wrote:
Yeah,well he certainly fits in with your crowd based on his instagram quotes and his MAGA hat,doesn't he?

I once wore a cap emblazoned with the John Deere logo.
I was not then, nor am I now, a farmer.
You're still going with straw man arguments?

Actually, I don't see it as a straw man argument. But I do see it as a considerably better argument than the one you appear to be making, which is, "The hat made him do it."
What I said was "Yeah,well he certainly fits in with your crowd based on his instagram quotes and his MAGA hat,doesn't he?"

Which is why I picture you wearing your MAGA hat and cradling one of your pee pee extenders
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/16/2018, 12:25 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Which is why I picture you wearing your MAGA hat and cradling one of your pee pee extenders

You just cannot stop thinking about my wiener, can you, Rachel?
Tell me - what other fantasies do you generally have about me?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/16/2018, 12:34 pm

Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderer wrote:
Advocate for the Outing of Trump Worshiping Gun Nuts60438 wrote:
   
Which is why I picture you wearing your MAGA hat and cradling one of your pee pee extenders

You just cannot stop thinking about my wiener, can you, Rachel?
Tell me - what other fantasies do you generally have about me?
I believe you're confusing fantasies with your psychiatric profile. I would suggest you study...
A Gun Won't Make Your Penis Larger

Quote :
Unfortunately, too many pro-gun American men don't know the difference and this is a central problem in the process of redefining the purpose and availability of firearms in America. Men, whether intentional or not, tend to confuse their guns for their penises. The bigger the gun/penis, the more masculine they are. Guns have become penis extensions, if not penis substitutes, and the phallic similarities are obvious.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/16/2018, 12:48 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
My Own Personal Penis Stalker 60438 wrote:
   
Which is why I picture you wearing your MAGA hat and cradling one of your pee pee extenders

You just cannot stop thinking about my wiener, can you, Rachel?
Tell me - what other fantasies do you generally have about me?
I believe you're confusing fantasies with your psychiatric profile. I would suggest you study...
A Gun Won't Make Your Penis Larger

Quote :
Unfortunately, too many pro-gun American men don't know the difference and this is a central problem in the process of redefining the purpose and availability of firearms in America. Men, whether intentional or not, tend to confuse their guns for their penises. The bigger the gun/penis, the more masculine they are. Guns have become penis extensions, if not penis substitutes, and the phallic similarities are obvious.

Still the obsession with my schvance?
Oy vey!!!!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/16/2018, 7:23 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:


Yeah,well he certainly fits in with your crowd based on his instagram quotes and his MAGA hat,doesn't he?

I once wore a cap emblazoned with the John Deere logo.
I was not then, nor am I now, a farmer.

You're still going with straw man arguments?

Actually, I don't see it as a straw man argument. But I do see it as a considerably better argument than the one you appear to be making, which is, "The hat made him do it."

What I said was "Yeah,well he certainly fits in with your crowd based on his instagram quotes and his MAGA hat,doesn't he?"




Exactly which "crowd" are you claiming is 'mine'?
Please, be very, very precise, please be very, very specific, and please provide documentation for your claims - I can take it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/16/2018, 7:34 pm

Trump Worshiping racist and defender of Mass Murderer wrote:
Advocate for the Outing of Trump Worshiping Gun Nuts wrote:
Trump Worshiping racist wrote:
Advocate for the Outing of Trump Worshiping Gun Nuts wrote:
Trump Worshiping racist wrote:
Advocate for the Outing of Trump Worshiping Gun Nuts wrote:


Yeah,well he certainly fits in with your crowd based on his instagram quotes and his MAGA hat,doesn't he?

I once wore a cap emblazoned with the John Deere logo.
I was not then, nor am I now, a farmer.

You're still going with straw man arguments?

Actually, I don't see it as a straw man argument. But I do see it as a considerably better argument than the one you appear to be making, which is, "The hat made him do it."

What I said was "Yeah,well he certainly fits in with your crowd based on his instagram quotes and his MAGA hat,doesn't he?"


Exactly which "crowd" are you claiming is 'mine'?
Please, be very, very precise, please be very, very specific, and please provide documentation for your claims - I can take it.
Asked and Answered! I have already proven that you are a Trump Worshiping racist. I previously provided documentation to support my claims while you provided none. So,once again... Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/16/2018, 7:47 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
I have already proven that you are a Trump Worshiping racist.

Well, actually, you haven't.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
I previously provided documentation to support my claims ....

Well, actually, you didn't.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/17/2018, 11:34 am

Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderer Racist wrote:
Advocate for the Outing of Trump Worshiping Racists 60438 wrote:
Another Trump Worshiping White Supremacist Gun Nut.....
hite Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School
Quote :
Hate group says the accused Florida school shooter did paramilitary exercises and got a rifle from members. Ex-students say he wore a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat in school.

PARKLAND, Florida—Nikolas Cruz, the man accused of killing 17 people in a Florida high school, was a member of a “white separatist paramilitary proto-fascist organization,” the group told The Daily Beast.

Cruz, 19, is accused of opening fire inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. Prior to the shooting, he trained with the Republic of Florida, the group’s captain Jordan Jereb said (as first reported by the Anti-Defamation League). The RoF seeks to create a “white ethnostate” in Florida, according to its website, a view that Cruz supposedly shared.



Or not.
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.
Sorry but Your buddy is in fact a racist just like you...
Florida shooting suspect expressed violent, racist views in private chat group: report
Quote :
Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old who confessed to the school shooting at a Florida high school this week, reportedly expressed racist and violent views in a private social media chat group.

Cruz, a former student at the school who was expelled for behavioral issues, regularly shared racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic views with at least five other participants in the Instagram chat group, according to a CNN report on Friday.

CNN said it was added to the group while investigating Cruz’s online activity.

"I hate jews, ni**ers, immigrants,” Cruz reportedly wrote in the group, which he had named “Murica (American flag emoji) (eagle emoji) great.”

In the span of hundreds of messages, Cruz openly discussed killing people and specifically referred to killing Mexicans, Jews, gay people and black people, according to CNN.

"Shoot them in the back of head,” he reportedly wrote in reference to gay people. He also espoused a disdain for white women, particularly if they were in interracial relationships.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/17/2018, 12:31 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Sorry but Your buddy is in fact a racist just like you...

1. I'm not a racist.
2. He's not my buddy.
3. He would, however, have been your ideal buddy had he managed to murder a police officer or two, along with the others. (Sorry for your loss - I'm sure that you could have used an actual friend, rather than having to rely on your imaginary ones.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/17/2018, 2:29 pm

Trump Worshiping Racist and defender of Mass Murderering Racist wrote:
I expose Trump Worshiping Racists wrote:
   
Sorry but Your buddy is in fact a racist just like you...

1. I'm not a racist.
Yawn. I've proved that you are. In fact the evidence was so overwhelming that you couldn't even offer a sliver of evidence to the contrary
Quote :

Trump Worshiping Racist and defender of Mass Murdering Racist wrote:

2. He's not my buddy.
You certainly seem to have a lot in common especially the homophobia,and racism. Based on that you'd probably get along well comparing your penis extenders.
Trump Worshiping Racist and defender of Mass Murderering Racist wrote:
3. He would, however, have been your ideal buddy had he managed to murder a police officer or two, along with the others. (Sorry for your loss - I'm sure that you could have used an actual friend, rather than having to rely on your imaginary ones.)
There you go again...fantasizing about the murder of police officers. You really need to stop that.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/17/2018, 5:17 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Based on that you'd probably get along well comparing your penis extenders.

Again with the penis, Rachel?
Penis this, penis that ....
Oy vey!!!!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/18/2018, 7:45 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderer Racist wrote:
                                       



Show me one post - just one - in which I have displayed what you call "Trump worship".
And show me one post - just one - in which I have defended this mass murderer.
You can't, can you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/18/2018, 4:09 pm

Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderer Racist wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
[quote="Trump Worshiper  Twisted Evil



Show me one post - just one - in which I have displayed what you call "Trump worship".
And show me one post - just one - in which I have defended this mass murderer.
You can't, can you?
Right here on the preceding page. I post:

Exposing the Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye
California Murder Suspect Said to Have Trained With Extremist Hate Group
on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:23 pm

It apparently really got your goat because 12 hrs later you quoted it and went off on this insane off-topic rant

Angry Racist wrote:
Left-Wing Hate Group Death Toll for 2018 Reaches 85214, Members Claim They Are Not Yet Finished
United States of America
ABORTION
DEATH TOLL
from Jan 1, 2018 - Right Now
85214
Countdown to Next Abortion
00:17
Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade in a response to my posting an article about murder suspect who trained with a hate group?

Oh,and BTW,By previously and continuing to support the sale of AR-15's and similar military style assault weapons you supported the current mass murderer and the next mass murders to come that choose those weapons for their assault.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/19/2018, 6:20 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
 Twisted Evil



Show me one post - just one - in which I have displayed what you call "Trump worship".
And show me one post - just one - in which I have defended this mass murderer.
You can't, can you?
Right here on the preceding page. I post:

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye
California Murder Suspect Said to Have Trained With Extremist Hate Group
on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:23 pm

It apparently really got your goat because 12 hrs later you quoted it and went off on this insane off-topic rant

Angry Racist wrote:
Left-Wing Hate Group Death Toll for 2018 Reaches 85214, Members Claim They Are Not Yet Finished
United States of America
ABORTION
DEATH TOLL
from Jan 1, 2018 - Right Now
85214
Countdown to Next Abortion

00:17
Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade in a response to my posting an article about murder suspect who trained with a hate group?

In light of the fact that I never once mentioned his name, what in the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?




Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Oh,and BTW,By previously and continuing to support the sale of AR-15's and similar military style assault weapons you supported the current mass murderer and the next mass murders to come that choose those weapons for their assault.

I support the right of any American to purchase or own any product that is he or she is legally allowed to own.
Don't you?
Major fail on this one, Princess.
Major fail.
But don't let that get you down - have a very happy President's Day!!!!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/19/2018, 9:50 am

Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderer Racist wrote:
Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:
Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderer Racist wrote:
Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:
Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderer Racist wrote:
 Twisted Evil



Show me one post - just one - in which I have displayed what you call "Trump worship".
And show me one post - just one - in which I have defended this mass murderer.
You can't, can you?
Right here on the preceding page. I post:

Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:
Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye
California Murder Suspect Said to Have Trained With Extremist Hate Group
on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:23 pm

It apparently really got your goat because 12 hrs later you quoted it and went off on this insane off-topic rant

Angry Racist wrote:
Left-Wing Hate Group Death Toll for 2018 Reaches 85214, Members Claim They Are Not Yet Finished
United States of America
ABORTION
DEATH TOLL
from Jan 1, 2018 - Right Now
85214
Countdown to Next Abortion

00:17
Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade in a response to my posting an article about murder suspect who trained with a hate group?

In light of the fact that I never once mentioned his name, what in the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?
I commented "Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye" at the top of the article. You,as a fellow Trump worshiping racist,felt the need to defend it or disrupt the thread,by going into a crazy off-topic tirade about abortion. So once again you are guilty as charged.

Oh,and you still never answered "Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade in a response to my posting an article about murder suspect who trained with a hate group"


Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:
   
Oh,and BTW,By previously and continuing to support the sale of AR-15's and similar military style assault weapons you supported the current mass murderer and the next mass murders to come that choose those weapons for their assault.


Trump Worshiper and defender of Mass Murderer wrote:
I support the right of any American to purchase or own any product that is he or she is legally allowed to own.
Don't you?

No,not when it's primary purpose is kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible. It seems to be the weapon of choice for mass murderers and you support it by being for the sale.

Oh,and BTW,Your penis won't get any smaller than it already is if those weapons get banned so nothing for you to worry about there Very Happy

Misogynist wrote:
Major fail on this one, Princess.
Major fail.

Yes you did fail miserably but thanks for throwing in the obligatory insult to women.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/19/2018, 2:10 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:


In light of the fact that I never once mentioned his name, what in the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?
I commented "Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye" at the top of the article. You,as a fellow Trump worshiping racist,felt the need to defend it or disrupt the thread,by going into a crazy off-topic tirade about abortion. So once again you are guilty as charged.


Once again, in light of the fact that I never once mentioned his name, what in the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?
Pay attention, and answer the question.




Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

 

Oh,and you still never answered "Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade in a response to my posting an article about murder suspect who trained with a hate group"


Because I wanted to.
Next question.




Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:



happy jack wrote:
I support the right of any American to purchase or own any product that is he or she is legally allowed to own.
Don't you?
No,not when it's primary purpose is kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.


Its primary purpose is to fire a projectile at an accelerated rate of speed.
The nutbag who misused it, however, made the choice to kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.
The gun had no say in the matter.
Hence, the gun is a perfectly legal (and inanimate) product, but its misuse is completely illegal, and completely unconscionable.




Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

Oh,and BTW,Your penis won't get any smaller than it already is if those weapons get banned so nothing for you to worry about there  Very Happy



Confucius say, "Man who have penis in front of mind generally have penis bouncing off back of throat."
Confucius very, very wise man.




Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Major fail on this one, Princess.
Major fail.

Yes you did fail miserably but thanks for throwing in the obligatory insult to women.

Ya got me there, Rachel.
I did indeed insult women - by comparing them to you.
Sorry, ladies.


"Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth"

Now that is just really fucking funny.
Comedy gold, Rachel.
Pure, and unadulterated, comedy gold.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/19/2018, 3:05 pm

Defender of fellow Trump Worshipers wrote:
Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:

Defender of fellow Trump Worshipers wrote:


In light of the fact that I never once mentioned his name, what in the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?
I commented "Kiss this Trump Worshiper goodbye" at the top of the article. You,as a fellow Trump worshiping racist,felt the need to defend it or disrupt the thread,by going into a crazy off-topic tirade about abortion. So once again you are guilty as charged.

Once again, in light of the fact that I never once mentioned his name, what in the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?
Pay attention, and answer the question.
Mentioning Trump's name has zero to do with it. Your action and response disrupting the thread,by going into a crazy off-topic tirade about abortion more than proves your guilt. Feel free to keep digging Very Happy

Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:

 Oh,and you still never answered "Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade
Defender of fellow Trump Worshipers wrote:
Because I wanted to.
Next question.
Sorry,that's not an answer. Please explain your logic of posting that completely off topic tirade.

Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:


I support the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children wrote:
I support the right of any American to purchase or own any product that is he or she is legally allowed to owposting that completely off topic tirade n.
Don't you?
No,not when it's primary purpose is kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.
I support the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children wrote:

Its primary purpose is to fire a projectile at an accelerated rate of speed.
The nutbag who misused it, however, made the choice to kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.
The gun had no say in the matter.
Hence, the gun is a perfectly legal (and inanimate) product, but its misuse is completely illegal, and completely unconscionable.
Save us the worn out NRA talking points.


Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:

Oh,and BTW,Your penis won't get any smaller than it already is if those weapons get banned so nothing for you to worry about there  Very Happy
I support the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children wrote:
Confucius say, "Man who have penis in front of mind generally have penis bouncing off back of throat."
Confucius very, very wise man.[/quote]
Psychiatrists say,Men obsessed with guns trying to make up for small pee pees.



Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Major fail on this one, Princess.
Major fail.

Yes you did fail miserably but thanks for throwing in the obligatory insult to women.
I support the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children wrote:

Ya got me there, Rachel.
I did indeed insult women - by comparing them to you.
Sorry, ladies.

"Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth"
I support the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children wrote:

Now that is just really fucking funny.
Comedy gold, Rachel.
Pure, and unadulterated, comedy gold.
Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:
Why do you refer to me as "Rachel" when my name is Artie?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/19/2018, 7:50 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Once again, in light of the fact that I never once mentioned his name, what in the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?
Pay attention, and answer the question.

Mentioning Trump's name has zero to do with it. Your action and response disrupting the thread,by going into a crazy off-topic tirade about abortion more than proves your guilt. Feel free to keep digging

NOT mentioning Trump's name, however, has everything to do with it, considering that the entire premise of this argument has been that you have been accusing me of being a Trump worshipper, all the while being completely unable to substantiate the accusation with even a single example, in exactly the same way that you have been unable to substantiate your claim that I denigrate blacks, gays, and Muslims on a regular basis.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

 Oh,and you still never answered "Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade
happy jack wrote:
Because I wanted to.
Next question.
Sorry,that's not an answer. Please explain your logic of posting that completely off topic tirade.

It is unfortunate that you feel that way, but it is the only answer you are getting.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:
I support the right of any American to purchase or own any product that is he or she is legally allowed to owposting that completely off topic tirade n.
Don't you?
No,not when it's primary purpose is kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.

happy jack wrote:

Its primary purpose is to fire a projectile at an accelerated rate of speed.
The nutbag who misused it, however, made the choice to kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.
The gun had no say in the matter.
Hence, the gun is a perfectly legal (and inanimate) product, but its misuse is completely illegal, and completely unconscionable.


Save us the worn out NRA talking points.


I have never seen the NRA make such an argument. Please provide a specific link.




Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Why do you refer to me as "Rachel" when my name is Artie?


How short is your memory?
Looks like we'll have to go over this once again:
Rachel Dolezal is a white woman who believes that she is a black woman, but she is, in reality, not.
You believe that you are a man, but you are, in reality, not.
All cleared up?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/19/2018, 8:25 pm

Defender of fellow Trump Worshipers wrote:
Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:
Defender of fellow Trump Worshipers wrote:

Once again, in light of the fact that I never once mentioned his name, what in the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?
Pay attention, and answer the question.[/b]

Mentioning Trump's name has zero to do with it. Your action and response disrupting the thread,by going into a crazy off-topic tirade about abortion more than proves your guilt. Feel free to keep digging

NOT mentioning Trump's name, however, has everything to do with it, considering that the entire premise of this argument has been that you have been accusing me of being a Trump worshipper, all the while being completely unable to substantiate the accusation with even a single example, in exactly the same way that you have been unable to substantiate your claim that I denigrate blacks, gays, and Muslims on a regular basis.
I post article about Trump Worshiping Racist....You respond with an off topic tirade and when asked why you can't/won't explain it. Pretty cut and dry.  You do denigrate blacks, gays, and Muslims on a regular basis based on the threads you've started,although lately you haven't been. Shocked We'll just chalk that up to how a cockroach scurries under the baseboard when the lights get turned on. Idea



Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:

 Oh,and you still never answered "Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade
Defender of fellow Trump Worshipers wrote:
Because I wanted to.
Next question.
Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
Sorry,that's not an answer. Please explain your logic of posting that completely off topic tirade.
It is unfortunate that you feel that way, but it is the only answer you are getting.
Yeah,well I guess it's hard to put forth a defense when you have none. That's another slam-dunk for me! Thanks for proving to the audience that I've nailed you again. Very Happy

Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:

I support the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children wrote:
I support the right of any American to purchase or own any product that is he or she is legally allowed to owposting that completely off topic tirade n.
Don't you?
No,not when it's primary purpose is kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.

I support the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children wrote:

Its primary purpose is to fire a projectile at an accelerated rate of speed.
The nutbag who misused it, however, made the choice to kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.
The gun had no say in the matter.
Hence, the gun is a perfectly legal (and inanimate) product, but its misuse is completely illegal, and completely unconscionable.


Save us the worn out NRA talking points.


I support the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children wrote:
I have never seen the NRA make such an argument. Please provide a specific link.
"Guns don't kill people..People kill people",blah,blah,blah.
Same tired false argument you've presented for years.


Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:
Why do you refer to me as "Rachel" when my name is Artie?

I support the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children wrote:
How short is your memory?
Looks like we'll have to go over this once again:
Rachel Dolezal is a white woman who believes that she is a black woman, but she is, in reality, not.
You believe that you are a man, but you are, in reality, not.
All cleared up?
Nope,but who cares. Once again you've managed to prove you're a Trump Worshiping Racist that supports the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/20/2018, 9:47 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Mentioning Trump's name has zero to do with it. Your action and response disrupting the thread,by going into a crazy off-topic tirade about abortion more than proves your guilt. Feel free to keep digging
I post article about Trump Worshiping Racist....You respond with an off topic tirade and when asked why you can't/won't explain it. Pretty cut and dry.  You do denigrate blacks, gays, and Muslims on a regular basis based on the threads you've started,although lately you haven't been.We'll just chalk that up to how a cockroach scurries under the baseboard when the lights get turned on.
Oh,and you still never answered "Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade
Yeah,well I guess it's hard to put forth a defense when you have none. That's another slam-dunk for me! Thanks for proving to the audience that I've nailed you again.
No,not when it's primary purpose is kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.
Save us the worn out NRA talking points.
Same tired false argument you've presented for years.
Once again you've managed to prove you're a Trump Worshiping Racist that supports the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children.



Much in the same manner that you really, really, really, really want to believe that you are a man when, in reality, you clearly are not, you apply the identical logic (such as it is) to your postings.
You post this tripe again and again and again and again, and you actually begin to believe that it is true when, in reality, it clearly is not.
First, you were the Rachel Dolezal of gender.
Now, you have become the Rachel Dolezal of debate.
Good job.
Keep banging your head against that wall and maybe everything you post will someday magically morph from lies to truth.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/20/2018, 3:45 pm

Defender of Trump Worshiping Nazi Extremists wrote:
Artie 60438 Always Speaks the Truth wrote:
Mentioning Trump's name has zero to do with it. Your action and response disrupting the thread,by going into a crazy off-topic tirade about abortion more than proves your guilt. Feel free to keep digging
I post article about Trump Worshiping Racist....You respond with an off topic tirade and when asked why you can't/won't explain it. Pretty cut and dry.  You do denigrate blacks, gays, and Muslims on a regular basis based on the threads you've started,although lately you haven't been.We'll just chalk that up to how a cockroach scurries under the baseboard when the lights get turned on.
Oh,and you still never answered "Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade
Yeah,well I guess it's hard to put forth a defense when you have none. That's another slam-dunk for me! Thanks for proving to the audience that I've nailed you again.
No,not when it's primary purpose is kill as many human beings in as short a time as possible.
Save us the worn out NRA talking points.
Same tired false argument you've presented for years.
Once again you've managed to prove you're a Trump Worshiping Racist that supports the sale of guns used to Mass Murder Children.



Much in the same manner that you really, really, really, really want to believe that you are a man when, in reality, you clearly are not, you apply the identical logic (such as it is) to your postings.
You post this tripe again and again and again and again, and you actually begin to believe that it is true when, in reality, it clearly is not.
Are you familiar with the term "Actions speak louder than words"? Allow me to refresh your memory...
Artie 60438 Speaks the Truth wrote:

 Oh,and you still never answered "Please explain for us the logic behind posting that completely off topic tirade
Defender of fellow Trump Worshipers wrote:
Because I wanted to.
Next question.
Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
Sorry,that's not an answer. Please explain your logic of posting that completely off topic tirade.
It is unfortunate that you feel that way, but it is the only answer you are getting.
The fact that you are unable to explain your actions would result in a finding of guilty in every court,the exception being if you could assemble a jury of fellow Trump Worshiping Racists. You can throw all the tantrums you want but the fact remains clear...I have the evidence based on Your actions and all you can do in return is resort to playground style insults.

Defender of fellow Trump Worshiping Nazis wrote:
First, you were the Rachel Dolezal of gender.
Now, you have become the Rachel Dolezal of debate.
Good job.
Ms Dolezal seems to be living rent-free in your head. Your obsession with her is downright strange to say the least but,hey whatever floats your boat,Tiny
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/20/2018, 6:35 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Are you familiar with the term "Actions speak louder than words"?

Yes, quite familiar.
And, in case you haven't noticed, this is an on-line forum. Therefore, I am unable to engage in any "actions", only words.
What ridiculous point, if any, do you believe you have made?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   2/20/2018, 6:55 pm

Defender of Trump Worshiping Nazi Extremists wrote:
Artie 60438 Always Speaks the Truth wrote:
Are you familiar with the term "Actions speak louder than words"?
Yes, quite familiar.
And, in case you haven't noticed, this is an on-line forum. Therefore, I am unable to engage in any "actions", only words.
What ridiculous point, if any, do you believe you have made?
Words don't not magically post themselves. Your action resulted in the following off-topic tirade in response to my action of posting an article about a fellow Trump Worshiping Nazi.
Thus your action proved to everyone just how bent out of shape you get when a fellow Trump Worshiper gets exposed.

I have proved my point. Now run along and mine "Twitchy.com" for something else I can use to make a fool out of you. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   

Back to top Go down
 
The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize
Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: