Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   5/10/2016, 12:23 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/05/10/the-citadel-will-not-allow-an-exception-to-the-uniform-to-let-a-muslim-student-wear-her-hijab/

The Citadel will not allow an exception to the uniform to let a Muslim student wear her hijab

By Susan Svrluga May 10 at 12:00 PM

The Citadel will not allow a Muslim student to wear a hijab, an exception she had requested to the required uniform in order to keep her head covered, in keeping with her faith.
The family of the accepted student is now considering “all legal options,” according to an advocate authorized to speak for them.
The uniform is traditional, and central to the ideals of the nearly 175-year-old public military college in South Carolina, so the fact that it was considering an exception to it for an accepted student set off shock waves among alumni. The idea pleased some in the close-knit corps, who felt it could be an important symbol of religious freedom and inclusiveness. But it upset others who felt it would clash with the mission and ideals of the Citadel, where loyalty, teamwork and uniformity are paramount.
At the Citadel, students are expected to leave behind their individuality – and almost all of their possessions – and form opinions based on character rather than appearance. Allowing one student to wear something completely different struck many as antithetical to that mission. And some objected, as well, because exceptions have apparently not ever been made for other religions. Christian cadets have been told not to display crosses, for example.

………

The cadets’ commandant called the student Tuesday morning to inform her, according to spokeswoman Kimberly Keelor. He also told her he hoped to see her on the grounds in August.
The student cried after the commandant told her, said Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations who spoke with the family Tuesday morning. “She told the commandant it wasn’t fair that she has to choose between practicing her faith and going to the Citadel,” he said.

………

She doesn’t have to choose.

The Citadel recognizes the importance of a cadet’s spiritual and religious beliefs, providing services for specific needs whenever possible. For example, during the first week of school faith-based organizations on campus and from the community meet with freshmen cadets. Cadet religious officers arrange transportation to churches, mosques, synagogues and other places of worship for those without cars. Accommodations for prayer and dietary needs are common at the college.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   9/13/2016, 9:45 am

I love a story with a happy ending.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hero-sas-sniper-killed-four-8811902

Hero SAS sniper 'killed FOUR ISIS terrorists with single bullet as they prepared to execute hostages with flamethrower'

• 10:17, 11 SEP 2016
• UPDATED 10:29, 11 SEP 2016
• BY SOPHIE EVANS

The British marksman was a staggering 4,900 feet away from the murderous jihadis in northern Syria when he fired the 'life-saving' shot
A heroic British sniper has killed four ISIS terrorists with a single bullet as they prepared to execute 12 hostages with a flamethrower, it is claimed.
The SAS marksman was a staggering 1,500 metres (4,900 feet) away from the militants in northern Syria when he fired the 'life-saving' shot.
Armed with a Barrett .50 calibre rifle, he reportedly locked on target before shooting at the flamethrower's fuel tank, causing it to explode.
The blast is said to have turned the executioner - a blood-thirsty man who had long been on a special forces 'kill list' - into a 'human fireball'.
The terrorist died alongside three other jihadis filming the execution, the Daily Star Sunday reports. It is thought that all of the hostages escaped alive.
The sniper, who has not been identified, was reportedly part of a British and US special forces team tracking 'high-value' ISIS fighters in the country.
The team had received a tip about the whereabouts of the executioner, who had become known for his preference for burning his terrified victims to death.
They tracked the jihadi down to a village near Raqqa - where he was preparing to murder around eight men and four women - before the sniper opened fire.
The incident occurred early last month, it is reported.
A source told the newspaper: ""The executioner gave some sort of rambling speech over a loud hailer then when he finished the SAS sniper opened fire."
“The bullet struck the fuel container and it exploded immediately. He was incinerated and several of his henchmen were also killed.”
The hostages were later rescued by the special forces.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   4/11/2017, 12:31 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-little-girl-wanted-a-poop-themed-birthday-party-so-her-parents-threw-her-one_us_58e4fbf5e4b03a26a3682e26?

04/10/2017 10:25 am ET
This Little Girl Wanted A Poop-Themed Birthday Party, So Her Parents Threw Her One
“I tried suggesting other themes, but she always insisted on poop.”

By Caroline Bologna

When a Missouri mom named Rebecca asked her daughter, Audrey, how she’d like to celebrate her third birthday, the toddler had only one theme in mind: “poop.”
“For months, every time we mentioned her party, Audrey requested ‘poop balloons and a poop cake,’” Rebecca told The Huffington Post. “I tried suggesting other themes, but she always insisted on poop.”
Ultimately, she and her husband decided to “embrace the weird” and give Audrey the party she wanted.
“I tried suggesting other themes, but she always insisted on poop,” Audrey’s mom said.
The unconventional party took place in October at the family’s home in St. Louis.
The guests played “pin the poop,” enjoyed a poop emoji-shaped piñata filled with Tootsie Rolls and Hershey’s Kisses, and received whoopee cushion favors. Rebecca even dressed in a poop costume.
The party included a “pin the poop” activity.
The mom said everyone loved the party and thought it was hilarious. “I expected the grandparents to question it, but they all just laughed when I told them,” she added.
Rebecca believes the birthday party embodied her daughter in many ways. “Audrey is definitely her own person,” she explained. “I hope she always has the confidence she has now. She is so funny and the best big sister.”

“Audrey is definitely her own person,” the mom said.
Rebecca hopes Audrey’s party can inspire other parents in the throes of birthday planning.
“I feel like in this time of Facebook and Pinterest, we sometimes get caught up in trying to impress other adults,” she said. “This party wasn’t for me, it was for Audrey. I love that we will look back at pictures, and it will represent her at 3 ― my funny and quirky little girl.”

Audrey’s parents were happy they “embraced the weird.”
“I hope she always has the confidence she has now,” said Rebecca. “She is so funny and the best big sister.”

hey, edge- did your parents throw one of these parties for you?
And is that the reason you turned out the way you did?

edge's idea of fine art hanging in his family room...or is it in the living room?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   10/31/2017, 8:08 pm

Eight dead as truck runs down cyclist while driver shouts 'Allahu Akbar'

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   10/31/2017, 11:03 pm

happy jack wrote:

Still the undefeated heavyweight champion of mass murdering terrorists by a huge margin....Born in Clinton Iowa.....Let's give a warm welcome to 64 year old home grown White Guy,American Citizen...

2017 Las Vegas shooting/Perpetrator
Stephen Paddock

Stephen Craig Paddock was an American mass murderer responsible for the 2017 Las Vegas shooting during which he fired onto a crowd of approximately 22,000 concertgoers at a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip. Wikipedia
Born: April 9, 1953, Clinton, IA
Died: October 1, 2017, Paradise, NV
Nationality: American
Killed: 59 (including the perpetrator)
Injured: 546

And now..... Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/1/2017, 8:54 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Still the undefeated heavyweight champion of mass murdering terrorists by a huge margin....

.... except for .... you know.... those guys at the twin towers.
Oops!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/1/2017, 12:07 pm

Share The Facts
Newsweek

"White men have committed more mass shootings than any other group."
in an article – Monday, October 2, 2017

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/oct/06/newsweek/are-white-males-responsible-more-mass-shootings-an/
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/1/2017, 1:18 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Share The Facts
Newsweek

"White men have committed more mass shootings than any other group."
in an article – Monday, October 2, 2017

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/oct/06/newsweek/are-white-males-responsible-more-mass-shootings-an/

Interesting.
Do you have any stats on how many white men have flown airliners into buildings?
Or on how many dress their children in suicide vests?
Or on how many habitually throw homosexuals off of roofs?
Or on how many force their wives to have their clits cut out?
Or on how many behead people who disrespect their religion?
If or when you dig up those stats, I'd love to see them.
Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/1/2017, 4:10 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Still the undefeated heavyweight champion of mass murdering terrorists by a huge margin....Born in Clinton Iowa.....Let's give a warm welcome to 64 year old home grown White Guy,American Citizen...

2017 Las Vegas shooting/Perpetrator
Stephen Paddock

Stephen Craig Paddock was an American mass murderer responsible for the 2017 Las Vegas shooting during which he fired onto a crowd of approximately 22,000 concertgoers at a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip. Wikipedia
Born: April 9, 1953, Clinton, IA
Died: October 1, 2017, Paradise, NV
Nationality: American
Killed: 59 (including the perpetrator)
Injured: 546

And now..... Sleep

White guy kills 59 dead, injures 546 not a peep of outrage

8 people dead at the hands of a Muslim and those with tiny hands and other tiny appendages go ballistic.
study Sleep

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/1/2017, 5:59 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

White guy kills 59 dead, injures 546 not a peep of outrage

8 people dead at the hands of a Muslim and those with tiny hands and other tiny appendages go ballistic.
study  Sleep

Not quite sure what you are talking about, as I have not seen anyone on this board going 'ballistic' about this particular act of terror. But I fully understand how you - someone with no appendage whatsoever, tiny or otherwise -  would experience some degree of envy-fueled anger when encountering those who actually have something swinging in their nether regions.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/2/2017, 9:30 am

Artie60438 wrote:

White guy kills 59 dead, injures 546 not a peep of outrage.

Seriously, I'm kind of surprised how fast the Vegas shooting seemed to drop off the radar, as far as the news cycles go. No one seems to have any more answers about what happened than we had in the first few days following the act of terror. For such a major tragedy, that seems a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/3/2017, 10:53 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Seriously, I'm kind of surprised how fast the Vegas shooting seemed to drop off the radar, as far as the news cycles go. No one seems to have any more answers about what happened than we had in the first few days following the act of terror. For such a major tragedy, that seems a bit odd.

I stand corrected. The Vegas shooting was mentioned again just yesterday.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/moronic-msnbc-contributor-rips-potus-trump-not-demanding-death-penalty-already-dead-las-vegas-shooter-video/

Friday, November 3, 2017
Moronic MSNBC Contributor Rips POTUS Trump For Not Demanding Death Penalty For Already Dead Vegas Shooter (VIDEO)
November 2, 2017 by Joshua Caplan 101 Comment

On Thursday afternoon, Wall Street Journal reporter and MSNBC contributor Eli Stokols ripped into President Trump for not demanding the death penalty for already dead Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock.

“The unifying thread is sort of the broad politics of Donald Trump, the ethno-centric nationalism. He did not react this way when a white person shot dozens of people in Las Vegas. He did not come and say we need to do an immediate policy change, we need to give this guy the death penalty,” said Eli Stokols.

And this is the reason MSNBC holds so much credibility.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/3/2017, 7:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I stand corrected. The Vegas shooting was mentioned again just yesterday.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/moronic-msnbc-contributor-rips-potus-trump-not-demanding-death-penalty-already-dead-las-vegas-shooter-video/
Friday, November 3, 2017
Moronic MSNBC Contributor Rips POTUS Trump For Not Demanding Death Penalty For Already Dead Vegas Shooter (VIDEO)
November 2, 2017 by Joshua Caplan 101 Comment

On Thursday afternoon, Wall Street Journal reporter and MSNBC contributor Eli Stokols ripped into President Trump for not demanding the death penalty for already dead Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock.

“The unifying thread is sort of the broad politics of Donald Trump, the ethno-centric nationalism. He did not react this way when a white person shot dozens of people in Las Vegas. He did not come and say we need to do an immediate policy change, we need to give this guy the death penalty,” said Eli Stokols.

And this is the reason MSNBC holds so much credibility.
1)The guy is a WSJ reporter which is a conservative publication. He was simply a guest.
2)You of course didn't show the entire clip because either you were too lazy to look for it or the 1:48 was 1:28 past your attention span. I'm gonna go with both.

2)Thanks for laugh,dumbass.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/4/2017, 9:36 am

Artie60438 wrote:

1)The guy is a WSJ reporter which is a conservative publication. He was simply a guest.
2)You of course didn't show the entire clip because either you were too lazy to look for it or the 1:48 was 1:28 past your attention span. I'm gonna go with both.
2)Thanks for laugh,dumbass.

The clip aired, and was allowed to stand uncorrected, on MSNBC - period.
Yes, I watched the entire clip, and apparently, you did, also.
So tell me - do YOU think Paddock should get the death penalty, or not?
It's a simple question - it's as easy as 1 - 2 - 2!!!!
Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/6/2017, 5:31 pm

happy jack wrote:

Not even a week and already we have a new mass murder. He wasn't a Muslim nor did he use a truck. Shocked  

So come on down and congratulate Devin Kelley,who set a new record for mass murder in Texas,not an easy thing to do in a state full of gun nuts. cheers

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-church-shooting/who-devin-kelley-alleged-texas-church-shooter-n817806

Until the next one
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/6/2017, 5:56 pm

In response to a horrific mass murder, she writes:

Artie60438 wrote:
cheers

She hasn't been this ecstatic since the last time police officers were gunned down.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/7/2017, 3:56 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

So come on down and congratulate Devin Kelley,who set a new record for mass murder in Texas,not an easy thing to do in a state full of gun nuts.  

You may ignorantly disparage Texas all you wish, but it was not the state of Texas that allowed him to purchase the weapon (purchased in 2016) that he used in the shootings. That happened because he was negligently not flagged in the NICBC database, which is managed by the feds, and who happened to be, at the time, under the jurisdiction of .... wait for it .... the Obama administration! The state of Texas also did its due diligence in denying him a license to carry a weapon in that state.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/article183055101.html
Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/10/2017, 4:03 am

happy jack wrote:
That happened because he was negligently not flagged in the NICBC database

That sounds dangerously close to admitting that gun control works.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/10/2017, 8:40 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
That happened because he was negligently not flagged in the NICBC database

That sounds dangerously close to admitting that gun control works.
Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/10/2017, 9:25 am

For the sake of continuity, rather than derailing this thread, I have moved the last few posts over to the 'Gun Control' thread.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/10/2017, 4:24 pm

Do whatever you think will be less embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/10/2017, 8:58 pm

Heretic wrote:
Do whatever you think will be less embarrassing.  
Why I continue to check this message board Laughing Happy holidays Heretic.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/12/2017, 6:45 pm

The way I see it, you can live here and whine about how tough you have it, or you can move back to your homeland and get thrown off of a roof.
Your call.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gay-couple-left-iran-better-130628328.html

Gay CoupleLeft Iran For A Better Life. Now They Wonder If It Can Last In America.

Elise Foley
HuffPostNovember 12, 2017

Naghjoo was exempted from the military service mandated for all Iranian men because of his sexual orientation, which the Iranian military considers a mental  problem. He was terrified to tell the government about his sexuality, as Iran is a dangerous place for LGBTQ people. Homosexuality is against the law, and sex between two men can be punishable by death. Other acts, such as kissing or even just confessing to homosexuality, can lead to punishment. While there are secret networks for LGBTQ people, many of them online, members live under the constant threat of being exposed.
………
The 2016 election was difficult for them to watch. They both think anti-LGBTQ sentiment has become more explicit under President Donald Trump. The president attempted to bar transgender people from the military, and his Justice Department has said the 1964 Civil Rights Act doesn’t prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation. Haghjoo said he has a “very real” fear that if he went to a largely pro-Trump part of the country, he would be in danger. He avoids traveling to those places.
Trump’s efforts to stop Iranians and others from majority-Muslim nations from immigrating to the U.S. have hit them hard, too. It doesn’t make sense to punish people who don’t support their country’s government for what that government does, Haghjoo said. Barring refugees in particular seems cruel to him. Americans should put themselves in refugees’ shoes and think about what those individuals have been through, he said.
“I’m not afraid of Donald Trump, but I’m afraid of the ideology he’s representing,” Nia said. “That ideology is not kind, it’s not pro-human rights, it’s not pro-diversity.”
Haghjoo said he’s “fed up with fighting for rights,” and if it comes to a point in the U.S. when gay people begin to lose their freedom like they did in Iran, he would leave.
“I’ll find somewhere that I’m accepted and I’m free and I’ll go there,” said Haghjoo. “Which might not be a place on Earth, so we have to fight.”
“Unless we move to another planet,” Nia said.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/14/2017, 7:06 pm

Red Bluff shooting spree leaves 5 dead, including gunman, multiple others injured at 7 locations in Tehama County
RED BLUFF, Calif. (KABC) --
Quote :
Authorities said five people have been killed, including the gunman, and multiple others injured after a shooting rampage that started at a home and ended at an elementary school in rural Northern California.

At least one student was shot and injured at an elementary school after shootings occurred at seven separate scenes near the town of Red Bluff.

A second child and a female adult were shot in a truck, authorities said.

According to police, it appears that the shooter was randomly picking targets.
No Muslims took part or were harmed as a result of this incidents. Shocked

Thoughts & prayers bullshit coming soon.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   11/14/2017, 10:53 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Red Bluff shooting spree leaves 5 dead, including gunman, multiple others injured at 7 locations in Tehama County
RED BLUFF, Calif. (KABC) --
Quote :
Authorities said five people have been killed, including the gunman, and multiple others injured after a shooting rampage that started at a home and ended at an elementary school in rural Northern California.

At least one student was shot and injured at an elementary school after shootings occurred at seven separate scenes near the town of Red Bluff.

A second child and a female adult were shot in a truck, authorities said.

According to police, it appears that the shooter was randomly picking targets.
No Muslims took part or were harmed as a result of this incidents. Shocked

Thoughts & prayers bullshit coming soon.

Why no cheers this time?
Are you upset that no children or police officers were killed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize   

Back to top Go down

The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: