Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 #Ferguson,Mo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   12/25/2014, 4:48 am

http://www.wsj.com/articles/missouri-police-officer-shoots-dead-man-who-pulled-gun-1419412121?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

Shooting Death of Black Man by White Officer Spurs Protests in St. Louis Suburb

Authorities Release Video of Incident Near Ferguson, Mo.



A white police officer killed a black teenager who was allegedly armed in a St. Louis suburb late Tuesday, leading to a small protest and four arrests at the scene of the shooting, according to police.
The death of Antonio Martin, 18 years old, comes as tensions run high in U.S. cities over the use of deadly force by police. The shooting happened in Berkeley, Mo., just miles from the town of Ferguson, where the death of an unarmed black teenager by a white police officer in August sparked months of demonstrations that turned violent at times.


………

The mayor also said, unlike Ferguson, the shooting was captured on a surveillance camera and a weapon was recovered on the scene.
“We’re trying to indicate that this wasn’t the same as Ferguson,” Mr. Hoskins said at a news conference. “You couldn’t even compare this with Ferguson or the Garner case in New York.”




Admirable try, Mayor, but it probably won’t make a bit of difference to those who have already tried, convicted, and sentenced the officer to death in their own tiny, warped minds.



Chief Belmar said the officer was involved in a similar incident in recent years when he and a suspect struggled for the officer’s gun. At some point, the officer purposefully dropped the magazine out of the weapon and fired the chambered round into the floor to prevent the gun from being used by the suspect, he said.



That shows that this is one smart, resourceful cop. A stupid, violent officer wouldn’t even think to do that.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   12/25/2014, 11:36 am

happy jack wrote:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/missouri-police-officer-shoots-dead-man-who-pulled-gun-1419412121?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

Shooting Death of Black Man by White Officer Spurs Protests in St. Louis Suburb

Authorities Release Video of Incident Near Ferguson, Mo.

The mayor also said, unlike Ferguson, the shooting was captured on a surveillance camera and a weapon was recovered on the scene.
“We’re trying to indicate that this wasn’t the same as Ferguson,” Mr. Hoskins said at a news conference. “You couldn’t even compare this with Ferguson or the Garner case in New York.”

This was a legitimate shooting by police. Meanwhile wingnut bigots hope that riots break out so they can muddy up the Ferguson and NY protests.
Move along,troll
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   12/25/2014, 2:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   
This was a legitimate shooting by police. Meanwhile wingnut bigots hope that riots break out so they can muddy up the Ferguson and NY protests.
Move along,troll



Project much?
Meanwhile:



http://michellemalkin.com/?p=162241


Charles Rangel caught in flat-out lie, sun rises in east — another normal day

By Doug Powers  •  December 23, 2014 09:49 AM

**Written by Doug Powers

Yesterday I was watching CNN — mostly because Dish Network is in a carriage dispute with Fox News (that they’d better settle soon or I’ll have to switch providers … nudge, nudge, Dish Network).
During a program hosted by Ashleigh Banfield, Rep. Charles Rangel told a whopper before being totally busted. Banfield mentioned that some protesters in NYC had been chanting “What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now.”
Rangel flat-out denied that ever happened: “THEY ARE NOT!” Banfield went to the tape and Rangel shut up so fast you’d think she asked to see his 1099 forms. It was like this:
The exchange was so funny I recorded it on my phone (forgive the slight shakiness but I couldn’t stop laughing… that plus four cups of coffee):
Rangel went on to say that something he said never happened was “unacceptable” behavior.
“Deny, deny, accept, change subject, repeat…”




Hmmmm,
Sounds like someone I know.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/5/2015, 2:34 pm

Quite amusing.



http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/03/04/holder-admits-hands-don-t-shoot-claim-was-bogus


Holder Admits ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Claim Was Bogus


The “Hands up, don’t shoot” slogan used by Democrat activists since August 2013 is a complete falsehood, outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder admitted Wednesday.

He acknowledge the faked story as he released the Justice Department’s investigation of the August 2014 shooting of Michael Brown, in Ferguson, Mo.

“I recognize that the findings in our report may leave some to wonder how the department’s findings can differ so sharply from some of the initial, widely reported accounts of what transpired,” Holder said at the press conference.

However, Holder declined to criticize the TV-media frenzy — and the claims by local African-American protesters — that spread the false claim that the dead youth, Michael Brown, had his hands up shortly before his was shot by police officer Darren Wilson.

Instead, Holder suggested the media and Americans recognize the fakery. “It remains not only valid – but essential – to question how such a strong alternative version of events was able to take hold so swiftly, and be accepted so readily,” he said.

Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/5/2015, 3:03 pm

happy jack wrote:
Quite amusing.

Yeah, so is this:

The US Department of Justice found many, many things wrong in its investigation into the Ferguson Police Department, including a pattern of racial bias. But perhaps the most disturbing findings were the racist email exchanges between police and court officials, which show outright hostility and prejudice toward the St. Louis suburb's black residents.

Here are the seven emails the Justice Department uncovered, all of which come from current employees and were apparently sent during work hours:

A November 2008 email said President Barack Obama won't be president for long because "what black man holds a steady job for four years."

A March 2010 email mocked African Americans with horrible stereotypes about their families and how they speak. One line of the email read, "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"

An April 2011 email depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee.

A May 2011 email said, "An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, 'Crimestoppers.'"

A June 2011 email said a man wanted to obtain "welfare" for his dogs because they are "mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are."

An October 2011 email had a photo of a bare-chested group of dancing women, apparently in Africa, with the caption, "Michelle Obama's High School Reunion."

A December 2011 email made jokes based off offensive stereotypes about Muslims.

The Justice Department found no evidence that any of the police and court officials who engaged in these emails were ever disciplined. The investigation also found no indication that any official asked the sender to stop sending such emails, or any proof that the emails were reported. "Instead, the emails were usually forwarded along to others," the report stated.

The emails back an important point made by the Justice Department: the report argued the disparities in law enforcement can only be explained, at least in part, by unlawful bias and stereotypes against African-Americans. The exchanges show that outright racism very clearly.

The report noted that, although black people make up about 67 percent of Ferguson's population, 88 percent of documented uses of force by Ferguson police from 2010 to August 2014 were against African Americans. In the 14 police canine bite cases for which racial data was available, the people bitten were black.

There were similar racial disparities in traffic stops. From 2012 to 2014, 85 percent of people stopped, 90 percent of people who received a citation, and 93 percent of people arrested were black. Black drivers were more than twice as likely as their white counterparts to be searched during vehicle stops, but 26 percent less likely to have contraband.

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/4/8149699/ferguson-police-racist-jokes
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 9:44 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Quite amusing.

Yeah, so is this:

The US Department of Justice found many, many things wrong in its investigation into the Ferguson Police Department, including a pattern of racial bias. But perhaps the most disturbing findings were the racist email exchanges between police and court officials, which show outright hostility and prejudice toward the St. Louis suburb's black residents.

Here are the seven emails the Justice Department uncovered, all of which come from current employees and were apparently sent during work hours:

A November 2008 email said President Barack Obama won't be president for long because "what black man holds a steady job for four years."

A March 2010 email mocked African Americans with horrible stereotypes about their families and how they speak. One line of the email read, "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"

An April 2011 email depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee.

A May 2011 email said, "An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, 'Crimestoppers.'"

A June 2011 email said a man wanted to obtain "welfare" for his dogs because they are "mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are."

An October 2011 email had a photo of a bare-chested group of dancing women, apparently in Africa, with the caption, "Michelle Obama's High School Reunion."

A December 2011 email made jokes based off offensive stereotypes about Muslims.

The Justice Department found no evidence that any of the police and court officials who engaged in these emails were ever disciplined. The investigation also found no indication that any official asked the sender to stop sending such emails, or any proof that the emails were reported. "Instead, the emails were usually forwarded along to others," the report stated.

The emails back an important point made by the Justice Department: the report argued the disparities in law enforcement can only be explained, at least in part, by unlawful bias and stereotypes against African-Americans. The exchanges show that outright racism very clearly.

The report noted that, although black people make up about 67 percent of Ferguson's population, 88 percent of documented uses of force by Ferguson police from 2010 to August 2014 were against African Americans. In the 14 police canine bite cases for which racial data was available, the people bitten were black.

There were similar racial disparities in traffic stops. From 2012 to 2014, 85 percent of people stopped, 90 percent of people who received a citation, and 93 percent of people arrested were black. Black drivers were more than twice as likely as their white counterparts to be searched during vehicle stops, but 26 percent less likely to have contraband.

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/4/8149699/ferguson-police-racist-jokes



Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 11:30 am

happy jack wrote:

Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.

Bullshit, there was never a trial because of a corrupt DA and racist police dept.
There was never a "not guilty" verdict.
Not having a trial does not prove innocence.

How municipalities in St. Louis County, Mo., profit from poverty

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2014/09/03/how-st-louis-county-missouri-profits-from-poverty/
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 12:10 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.

Bullshit, there was never a trial because of a corrupt DA and racist police dept.
There was never a "not guilty" verdict.
Not having a trial does not prove innocence.




How about the grand jury itself?
Were all of those members corrupt, also?
Or were they simply smart enough to know that they had been handed a case that deserved to circle the bowl a few times before being flushed away for good?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 12:19 pm

However, Holder declined to criticize the TV-media frenzy — and the claims by local African-American protesters — that spread the false claim that the dead youth, Michael Brown, had his hands up shortly before his was shot by police officer Darren Wilson.

Instead, Holder suggested the media and Americans recognize the fakery. “It remains not only valid – but essential – to question how such a strong alternative version of events was able to take hold so swiftly, and be accepted so readily,” he said



“ …. to question how such a strong alternative version of events was able to take hold so swiftly, and be accepted so readily ….”




I can answer that in one brief sentence.
That fairy tale was spread by a bunch of fucking liars, and swallowed whole by a bunch of fucking fools, several of whom the members of this forum know all too well.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 12:36 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.

Bullshit, there was never a trial because of a corrupt DA and racist police dept.
There was never a "not guilty" verdict.
Not having a trial does not prove innocence.




How about the grand jury itself?
Were all of those members corrupt, also?
Or were they simply smart enough to know that they had been handed a case that deserved to circle the bowl a few times before being flushed away for good?

The grand jury was handed bullshit and that's what came out at the end, bullshit....better known as garbage in, garbage out.
Exactly what the corrupt prosecuting attorney wanted.


Prosecutor's grand jury strategy in Ferguson case adds to controversy
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-da-analysis-20141126-story.html


How the St. Louis prosecuting attorney manipulated the Ferguson grand jury
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/12/03/gran-d03.html

Like I said, not having a trial does not prove innocence.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 2:01 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.

Bullshit, there was never a trial because of a corrupt DA and racist police dept.
There was never a "not guilty" verdict.
Not having a trial does not prove innocence.




How about the grand jury itself?
Were all of those members corrupt, also?
Or were they simply smart enough to know that they had been handed a case that deserved to circle the bowl a few times before being flushed away for good?

The grand jury was handed bullshit and that's what came out at the end, bullshit....better known as garbage in, garbage out.
Exactly what the corrupt prosecuting attorney wanted.


Prosecutor's grand jury strategy in Ferguson case adds to controversy
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-da-analysis-20141126-story.html


How the St. Louis prosecuting attorney manipulated the Ferguson grand jury
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/12/03/gran-d03.html

Like I said, not having a trial does not prove innocence.



Your argument, based upon the content of the articles you posted, appears to be that it was somehow wrong for the grand jury to hear all of the evidence available rather than select bits and pieces that were favorable only to the prosecution, which leads me to believe that you wanted an indictment at all costs rather than justice at all costs.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 2:15 pm

happy jack wrote:



Your argument, based upon the content of the articles you posted, appears to be that it was somehow wrong for the grand jury to hear all of the evidence available rather than select bits and pieces that were favorable only to the prosecution, which leads me to believe that you wanted an indictment at all costs rather than justice at all costs.

Bullshit, my argument is based on the fact that the corrupt PA was biased and had no interest in bringing justice to the case. Anybody with at least three brain cells knows that he did not want an indictment.
Period.
Wilson was allowed to give four hours of self-serving testimony to the grand jury. No cross exam. Witnesses who contradicted Wilson's testimony were cross examined.

Quote :
The prosecutor did not ask these grand jurors for an indictment. They were left to sift through the evidence on their own, with no prosecutorial guidance about what to charge. Indeed, the transcripts indicated that prosecutors asked Wilson gentle, leading questions designed to bolster his self-defense claim. For example, a prosecutor told Wilson, "You felt like your life was in jeopardy," followed by, "And use of deadly force was justified at that point, in your opinion?" But prosecutors rigorously challenged witnesses who contradicted Wilson's testimony.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 2:39 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:



Your argument, based upon the content of the articles you posted, appears to be that it was somehow wrong for the grand jury to hear all of the evidence available rather than select bits and pieces that were favorable only to the prosecution, which leads me to believe that you wanted an indictment at all costs rather than justice at all costs.

Bullshit, my argument is based on the fact that the corrupt PA was biased and had no interest in bringing justice to the case. Anybody with at least three brain cells knows that he did not want an indictment.
Period.
Wilson was allowed to give four hours of self-serving testimony to the grand jury. No cross exam. Witnesses who contradicted Wilson's testimony were cross examined.

Quote :
The prosecutor did not ask these grand jurors for an indictment. They were left to sift through the evidence on their own, with no prosecutorial guidance about what to charge. Indeed, the transcripts indicated that prosecutors asked Wilson gentle, leading questions designed to bolster his self-defense claim. For example, a prosecutor told Wilson, "You felt like your life was in jeopardy," followed by, "And use of deadly force was justified at that point, in your opinion?" But prosecutors rigorously challenged witnesses who contradicted Wilson's testimony.



In the pursuit of justice (since that's what you pretend to want), don't you think that it's better to have too much information rather than too little?
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 3:42 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:



Your argument, based upon the content of the articles you posted, appears to be that it was somehow wrong for the grand jury to hear all of the evidence available rather than select bits and pieces that were favorable only to the prosecution, which leads me to believe that you wanted an indictment at all costs rather than justice at all costs.

Bullshit, my argument is based on the fact that the corrupt PA was biased and had no interest in bringing justice to the case. Anybody with at least three brain cells knows that he did not want an indictment.
Period.
Wilson was allowed to give four hours of self-serving testimony to the grand jury. No cross exam. Witnesses who contradicted Wilson's testimony were cross examined.

Quote :
The prosecutor did not ask these grand jurors for an indictment. They were left to sift through the evidence on their own, with no prosecutorial guidance about what to charge. Indeed, the transcripts indicated that prosecutors asked Wilson gentle, leading questions designed to bolster his self-defense claim. For example, a prosecutor told Wilson, "You felt like your life was in jeopardy," followed by, "And use of deadly force was justified at that point, in your opinion?" But prosecutors rigorously challenged witnesses who contradicted Wilson's testimony.



In the pursuit of justice (since that's what you pretend to want), don't you think that it's better to have too much information rather than too little?

No, not if that "information" is falsified, unreliable, not credible made up bullshit.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 5:28 pm

edge540 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:
 
In the pursuit of justice (since that's what you pretend to want), don't you think that it's better to have too much information rather than too little?

No, not if that "information" is falsified, unreliable, not credible made up bullshit.



Do you mean "falsified, unreliable, not credible made up bullshit" like the below?



The “Hands up, don’t shoot” slogan used by Democrat activists since August 2013 is a complete falsehood, outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder admitted Wednesday.

He acknowledge the faked story as he released the Justice Department’s investigation of the August 2014 shooting of Michael Brown, in Ferguson, Mo.




Yeah, I can somewhat see your point.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 6:19 pm

happy jack wrote:
Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.[/b]
So was George Zimmerman. Btw,How's that working out for him?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/6/2015, 7:01 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.[/b]
So was George Zimmerman. Btw,How's that working out for him?



FYI, my only concern about George Zimmerman was that he went through due process, and that he wasn't tried by the New York Times, daily kos, and MSNBC. Beyond that, he can fall off the face of the earth, for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/7/2015, 12:01 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.[/b]
So was George Zimmerman. Btw,How's that working out for him?



FYI, my only concern about George Zimmerman was that he went through due process, and that he wasn't tried by the New York Times, daily kos, and MSNBC. Beyond that, he can fall off the face of the earth, for all I care.
Really? Shocked I recall you being in full Zimmerman cheer leading mode regarding his vexatious litigation vs NBC which went nowhere. Laughing

Troll who can't remember what he posts wrote:
Yes, that formulation is certainly now null.
NBC's behavior was despicable.
NBC has some seriously deep pockets, and I hope the plaintiffs reach in up to their elbows.
http://nofree.forumotion.com/t18469p640-trayvon-martin-death-investigation
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/8/2015, 11:52 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.[/b]
So was George Zimmerman. Btw,How's that working out for him?



FYI, my only concern about George Zimmerman was that he went through due process, and that he wasn't tried by the New York Times, daily kos, and MSNBC. Beyond that, he can fall off the face of the earth, for all I care.
Really? Shocked I recall you being in full Zimmerman cheer leading mode regarding his vexatious litigation vs NBC which went nowhere. Laughing

Troll who can't remember what he posts wrote:
Yes, that formulation is certainly now null.
NBC's behavior was despicable.
NBC has some seriously deep pockets, and I hope the plaintiffs reach in up to their elbows.
http://nofree.forumotion.com/t18469p640-trayvon-martin-death-investigation



That had nothing to do with "cheerleading" for Zimmerman, but everything to do with the astoundingly unprofessional, unethical, and despicable behavior of a major media outlet.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/9/2015, 1:33 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Nice article, but guess what?
Officer Wilson is still innocent.[/b]
So was George Zimmerman. Btw,How's that working out for him?



FYI, my only concern about George Zimmerman was that he went through due process, and that he wasn't tried by the New York Times, daily kos, and MSNBC. Beyond that, he can fall off the face of the earth, for all I care.
Really? Shocked I recall you being in full Zimmerman cheer leading mode regarding his vexatious litigation vs NBC which went nowhere. Laughing

Troll who can't remember what he posts wrote:
Yes, that formulation is certainly now null.
NBC's behavior was despicable.
NBC has some seriously deep pockets, and I hope the plaintiffs reach in up to their elbows.
http://nofree.forumotion.com/t18469p640-trayvon-martin-death-investigation



That had nothing to do with "cheerleading" for Zimmerman, but everything to do with the astoundingly unprofessional, unethical, and despicable behavior of a major media outlet.[/b]
Yeah,right Rolling Eyes If it had been Fox news or any of the other rags where you get your disinformation you would have been as quiet as a church mouse.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/9/2015, 3:56 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   
Yeah,right Rolling Eyes If it had been Fox news or any of the other rags where you get your disinformation you would have been as quiet as a church mouse.



The plain and simple fact that seems to be eluding you is that it was not Fox News, nor any of the other rags, who did this.
It was NBC who did this, which is why I singled them out.
Pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/9/2015, 9:26 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   
Yeah,right Rolling Eyes If it had been Fox news or any of the other rags where you get your disinformation you would have been as quiet as a church mouse.



[b]The plain and simple fact that seems to be eluding you is that it was not Fox News, nor any of the other rags, who did this.
It was NBC who did this, which is why I singled them out.
Pay attention.
I see my point went right over your head. How sad troll. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/9/2015, 10:24 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   
Yeah,right Rolling Eyes If it had been Fox news or any of the other rags where you get your disinformation you would have been as quiet as a church mouse.



The plain and simple fact that seems to be eluding you is that it was not Fox News, nor any of the other rags, who did this.
It was NBC who did this, which is why I singled them out.
Pay attention.

I see my point went right over your head. How sad troll. Sleep




The only so-called 'point' that you had was to blatantly lie about my motives.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6028

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/12/2015, 4:15 pm

Perhaps Artie will comment on this after the effect of his/her celebratory champagne wears off.



http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/12/us/ferguson-protests/index.html

State, county police take over Ferguson protest security after shooting

By Greg Botelho, CNN

Updated 4:59 PM ET, Thu March 12, 2015

(CNN)With tensions running high after the shooting of two officers in Ferguson, Missouri, state and county police are once again taking over protest security in the St. Louis suburb.
St. Louis County Police and the Missouri State Highway Patrol will "assume command of the security detail regarding protests" at 6 p.m. (7 p.m. ET), St. Louis County Police said in a statement.
Ferguson Police will remain responsible for "routine policing services" in the city, the statement said.
The takeover comes less than a day after two police officers standing guard outside Ferguson police headquarters were shot in what St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar called an "ambush," spurring a manhunt for those responsible for targeting the line of officers.
"We could have buried two police officers," Belmar told reporters. "... I feel very confident that whoever did this ... came there for whatever nefarious reason that it was."
The shots rang out shortly after midnight, at the end of a protest against the Ferguson Police Department. That department has been under fire since one of its officers, Darren Wilson, shot and killed black teen Michael Brown in August, and more recently since a scathing U.S. Department of Justice report came out documenting a pattern of racial discrimination.


………
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   3/12/2015, 9:28 pm

happy jack wrote:
[b]Perhaps Artie will comment on this after the effect of his/her celebratory champagne wears off.
Some might say they brought this on themselves...Kinda like when you keep poking a dog and then you're surprised when it bites you.
Ferguson Police Routinely Violate Rights of Blacks, Justice Dept. Finds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   

Back to top Go down
 
#Ferguson,Mo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: