Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

#Ferguson,Mo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
edge540

edge540

#Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 1:02 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Hey,edge -what do you think of the behavior of the 6'4" 290 lbs. cigar smoking child as it was captured on the surveillance video?
Was it violent, or not?

Basing my opinion on the definition of violent, no I don't think it was violent.

Here's the definition of "violent":
Quote :
vi•o•lent

using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

I didn't see any physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

And if a 6'4" 290 lb. cigar smoking child did that to one of your loved ones in your presence, you would do what?

Call Batman

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 1:21 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
If you want to get to know all the facts just ask a racist ex cop on Fake News.

On Fox, Mark Fuhrman Declares Michael Brown ‘The Aggressor’

http://www.newshounds.us/on_fox_mark_fuhrman_declares_michael_brown_the_aggressor_08182014

Hey,edge -what do you think of the behavior of the 6'4" 290 lbs. cigar smoking child as it was captured on the surveillance video?
Was it violent, or not?

Basing my opinion on the definition of violent, no I don't think it was violent.

Quote :
vi·o·lent

using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

I didn't see any physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
Neither did I,but then we're not wingnut bigots. Shocked 

Quote :
I'm shocked, I see the clowns at Fake News are going all out trying to smear the victim:
Fox News Goes Full Racist With Claim That Michael Brown Was High On Drugs When Killed

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/18/fox-news-full-racist-claim-michael-brown-high-drugs-killed.html
This is definitely the new wingnut talking point...
Pat Robertson: Michael Brown ‘probably was high on something’ and wasn’t ‘assassinated’
Quote :
“Now, was he high on some kind of drugs?” Robertson asked. “That hasn’t come out yet… But the next thing we understand was he was walking down the middle of the street and obstructing traffic, which says to me he probably was high on something.”
I wonder if "god" told him that?
#Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Rofl
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 2:15 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Was it violent, or not?

Quote :
vi•o•lent

And if a 6'4" 290 lb. cigar smoking child did that to one of your loved ones in your presence, you would do what?

Call Batman

I pretty much expect Artie to run away from my questions, but you, edge?
I can smell your vagina from here.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 2:20 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Was it violent, or not?

Quote :
vi•o•lent

Call Batman

What the fuck are you whining about, I did answer your question.
It's commensurate with your question.
And talk about not answering a question, this one ring a bell?

edge540 wrote:
So tell us jack, do you agree with Hillary about Iraq when she said:
"I did get it wrong in Iraq, and it was a mistake,"
or do you agree with Dick Cheney: I'd do it again in a minute" ?

Maybe you should smell your own vagina, Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 3:31 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Yep,another straw man argument. You'd think he could have learned after it being pointed out to him over and over again. I've got zero tolerance for his bullshit. The ensuing tantrums though are hilarious. Very Happy 
Quote :

edge540 wrote:

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 4:18 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Was it violent, or not?

Quote :
vi•o•lent

Call Batman

edge540 wrote:

Until we see how this ISIS situation pans out, I can’t say.
You should probably ask these people what they think – couldn’t have done it without them, you know.

Senate Democratic votes for the Iraq War
YEAs — 77
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA) Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)

Now back to my questions …. and to your vagina. (I wouldn’t even accuse Artie of having a vagina – I like women too much to insult them with the comparison.) You may answer at your convenience.

.... and

What is even remotely "racist" about implying someone was under the influence of drugs?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 4:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Yep,another straw man argument. You'd think he could have learned after it being pointed out to him over and over again. I've got zero tolerance for his bullshit. The ensuing tantrums though are hilarious. Very Happy 
Quote :

edge540 wrote:

Ouch!

I see that you’ve gone into full ‘Zimmerman Verdict Mode’, wherein you cannot address me directly but rather opt to talk behind my back, as it were.
The Eunuch that we have all come to know is back once more.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 4:57 pm

Police Officer That Killed Michael Brown Texts Friend He ‘Can’t Go Out’ & It’s A ‘Stressful Time’
Quote :
The St. Louis police officer that shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9 in a controversial incident has been texting a long-time pal revealing that he “can’t go out” because he’s being targeted during this “stressful time.”

Officer Darren Wilson, 28, told his friend Jake Shepard, that he’s under 24-hour protection with guards after shooting the teenager dead and Shephard spoke with the Mail Online in an effort to give the public a more accurate picture of the friend, who he described as always having “pure intentions.”

On Aug. 15, after Shepard participated in an interview with CNN, Wilson text him to say thank you.

“Thanks buddy I wasn’t expecting that,” Wilson wrote. “It means a lot thank you.”

A few days later he again text with Shepard writing, “The support is really keeping me going during this stressful time. Just stay safe. I appreciate all you have done.”

And that same day, wrote, “I can’t go out.”

Shepard told the Mail Online he believes Wilson did what he was trained to do, but admitted that the police in general should have better training to use non-lethal force before opening fire.
Quote :

“It’s sad for Mike Brown and his family. Darren could have just Tasered him and Mike would have spent six months in jail or something and maybe got his act together after that,” he said.
Quote :
“Darren could have gone on with his life too but now both of their lives are over. It sucks.
I’m sure Mike’s family is having a hard time but at least they have the support of the whole nation behind them, openly. Darren doesn’t get that.”
Not so fast! He's got the full support of the KKK and right-wing trolls.

Quote :
Shepard understands the public outrage over a cop killing an unarmed teen, but said it was never Wilson’s intentions.

“People are very suspicious of law enforcement as it is and something like this happens you will always be remembered as the cop who murdered Mike Brown, regardless of what happens at trial or if he’s ever charged or fired. Obviously he’s not going to be able to be a cop over there (in Ferguson) any more,” he said.

“He’s going to have to resign but there’s always going to be a negative connotation to his name, and it sucks.
Welcome to the world of George Zimmerman cheers

So even his own friend admits that the killer cop could have just tasered him instead of pumping 6 shots into his body.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 6:17 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:00 AM

Interesting, if confirmed.
But then everyone from the doctor who made the diagnosis to the x-ray tech to the receptionist to the guy who empties the wastebaskets will be painted as a virulent racist.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 8:32 pm

happy jack wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:00 AM

But then everyone from the doctor who made the diagnosis to the x-ray tech to the receptionist to the guy who empties the wastebaskets will be painted as a virulent racist.
Jim Hoft’s Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an “Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket”
Quote :
A few problems in the dumbest man on the Internet’s narrative
Charles JohnsonFollow @Green_Footballs
Wingnuts26 minutes ago • Views: 1,636

The entire right wing universe (including Drudge Report) is now screaming about this post by, yes, the Dumbest Man on the Internet again, claiming that anonymous sources told him officer Darren Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket” in a struggle with unarmed teenager Michael Brown: BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | the Gateway Pundit.

It’s possible that someone did leak this information to Hoft, but I’ll remind my readers that Jim Hoft is probably the single most dishonest right wing blogger on the Internet as well as the dumbest, with a very long history of distorting facts and completely making stuff up to push his far right, often overtly racist agenda.

And there are some things to consider about Hoft’s claims this time as well, before lending them credibility they probably don’t deserve.

Here are the symptoms of an orbital blowout fracture:

Quote :
 The most common symptoms are bruising, tenderness and swelling around the eye; redness of the eye; double vision, ordiplopia (seeing two images at the same time); numbness of the cheek, nose or teeth; nose bleeds (epistaxis) [See figure 1].

Symptoms that typically indicate a more serious injury are pain on eye movement, double vision, air under the skin around the eye, and numbness of the cheek/mouth/nose on the side of the injury. Severe trauma may cause facial bone fractures, injury to the eye itself, and injuries to the skull/brain.
In the video taken by an eyewitness immediately after the shooting, officer Darren Wilson is seen walking calmly around the body with no signs of discomfort or injury, even though by this time he would have been in very serious pain.

Also, no ambulance was called for Wilson, and no first aid was administered by other officers, which seems odd if he had indeed suffered this type of serious injury — or any injury at all.

And there’s more evidence that Hoft is trying to pull a fast one again; here is the original image posted at the AAPOS site, showing a CT scan of a blowout fracture (on the left), compared to the image posted at Gateway Pundit by Hoft (on the right):
#Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 ZZ52A5AE25
Original example CT scan (L), compared to altered image posted by Jim Hoft (R)

Notice the difference? In the version posted by Jim Hoft, the text at bottom right that says “UNIV OF IOWA” has been crudely erased. Caught you, Jim.

Was Hoft trying to mislead his readers into thinking this was the actual X-ray (or CT scan) of Darren Wilson? His text does not make it clear that it wasn’t Wilson’s CT scan — and the words “UNIV OF IOWA” have been blacked out, quite deliberately.

If Hoft’s intent was to mislead, it worked. All over Twitter and right wing blogs, the wingnuts are raving about “Darren Wilson’s X-ray” that shows a fractured eye socket — but this is just a generic example image of a CT scan.

Time will tell if Wilson is going to claim he had this type of injury, but nobody should take Jim Hoft’s word for it.

And one more point while I’m at it; Hoft writes:

Quote :
This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

If that’s true, it’s highly disturbing that the St. Louis prosecutor’s office and the St. Louis County police department are leaking information to a far right hateblogger known for his unrelenting dishonesty, who uses a white supremacist hate group as a source.
The dumbest man on the Internet posts it and the dumbest man on this board copies it.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 9:17 pm

happy jack wrote:

Ridiculously Disingenuous Eunuch wrote:

The dumbest man on the Internet posts it and the dumbest man on this board copies it.

Ridiculously Disingenuous Eunuch of course fails to acknowledge the word ‘if’.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/19/2014, 9:31 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Ridiculously Disingenuous Eunuch wrote:

]
My comment should have read :
Quote :
The dumbest man on the Internet posts it and the dumb troll on this board copies it
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/20/2014, 8:43 am

edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Was it violent, or not?

Quote :
vi·o·lent

So the husband who shoves his wife around is not, based upon your criteria, committing an act of domestic violence.
Does that pretty much sum up your view?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/20/2014, 9:24 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Was it violent, or not?

Quote :
vi·o·lent

So the husband who shoves his wife around is not, based upon your criteria, committing an act of domestic violence.

My answer to all your questions is:
happy jack wrote:
 I can’t say.

Take care Jackie and ta-ta. #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Saying-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/20/2014, 10:21 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Was it violent, or not?

Quote :
vi·o·lent

happy jack wrote:
 I can’t say.

Take care Jackie and ta-ta. #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Saying-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon
Stand by for an attack on your manhood affraid 
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/20/2014, 11:25 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Stand by for an attack on your manhood affraid 

Yours never existed, but it's a shame that edge's has gone missing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/20/2014, 2:56 pm

Typical...
Missouri GOP Outraged About Voter Registration Booths In Ferguson
Quote :
It seems that some citizens of Ferguson want to increase the extremely low voter participation rate in Ferguson, and the Missouri GOP (or, at least the leadership) is not happy about that effort at all.

From The New Civil Rights Movement:

In an interview with Breitbart News, Missouri RNC executive director Matt Wills expressed outrage about the reports of voter registration booths popping up in Ferguson, Breitbart reports.

Quote :
 “If that’s not fanning the political flames, I don’t know what is,” Wills said, “I think it’s not only disgusting but completely inappropriate.”

Wills explained that the shooting death of Michael Brown was a tragedy for everyone.

“This is not just a tragedy for the African American community this is a tragedy for the Missouri community as well as the community of what we call America,” he said. “Injecting race into this conversation and into this tragedy, not only is not helpful, but it doesn’t help a continued conversation of justice and peace.”

While the event(s) in Ferguson was very tragic, I'm glad that it has at least awakened the community of the importance of the political process and elections.

The (far) right wing site, "Daily Caller," is also doing a bit of fear-mongering of its own. From the same article:

Quote :
Liberal activists — including from the George Soros-funded Center for Constitutional Rights — have promoted voter registration booths at multiple locations in Ferguson, including at the roadside memorial marking the spot where Brown was shot.

African-Americans are extremely under-represented in the racial makeup of elected officials and policemen in Ferguson. Salon gives us some of those statistics:

Quote :
Ferguson is majority black, but the mayor is white, and five of the six city council members are white. For members of the community who feel their interests aren’t being represented, the first step towards changing that is registering to vote. Also, reportedly, only three of the 53 Ferguson police officers are Black.
How dare these black people start registering to vote to address their grievances!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/20/2014, 9:02 pm

#Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 1114
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/21/2014, 10:14 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Was it violent, or not?

Quote :
vi·o·lent

happy jack wrote:
 I can’t say.

You two will go to any lengths to change the subject of this thread, won't you?
(p.s. - I hate to be the one to tell you, edge, but try Summer's Eve.)
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/21/2014, 10:15 am

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/385876/media-and-mob-thomas-sowell

AUGUST 21, 2014 12:00 AM

The Media and the Mob
Those who admit they don’t know exactly what happened in Ferguson seem to be in the minority.

By Thomas Sowell

Those of us who admit that we were not there, and do not know what happened when Michael Brown was shot by a policeman in Ferguson, Mo., seem to be in the minority.
We all know what has happened since then — and it has been a complete disgrace by politicians, the media, and mobs of rioters and looters. Despite all the people who act as if they know exactly what happened, nevertheless, when the full facts come out, that can change everything.
This is why we have courts of law, instead of relying on the media or mobs. But politics is undermining law.
On the eve of a grand jury’s being convened to go through the facts and decide whether there should be a prosecution of the policeman in this case, Governor Jay Nixon of Missouri has gone on television to say that there should be a “vigorous prosecution.”
There was a time when elected officials avoided commenting on pending legal processes, so as not to bias those processes. But Governor Nixon apparently has no fear of poisoning the jury pool.
The only alternative explanation is that this is exactly what he intends to do. It is a disgrace either way.
Race is the wild card in all this. The idea that you can tell who is innocent and who is guilty by the color of their skin is a notion that was tried out for generations, back in the days of the Jim Crow South. I thought we had finally rejected that kind of legalized lynch law. But apparently it has only been put under new management.
Television people who show the home of the policeman involved, and give his name and address — knowing that he has already received death threats — are truly setting a new low. They seem to be trying to make themselves judge, jury, and executioner.
Then there are the inevitable bullet counters asking, “Why did he shoot him six times?” This is the kind of thing people say when they are satisfied with talking points, and see no need to stop and think seriously about a life-and-death question. If you are not going to be serious about life and death, when will you be serious?
By what principle should someone decide how many shots should be fired? The bullet counters seldom, if ever, ask that question, much less try to answer it.
Since the only justifiable reason for shooting in the first place is self-protection, when should you stop shooting? Obviously when there is no more danger. But there is no magic number of shots that will tell you when you are out of danger.
Even if all your shots hit, that doesn’t mean anything if the other guy keeps coming and is still a danger. You can be killed by a wounded man.
Different witnesses give conflicting accounts of exactly what happened in the shooting of Michael Brown. That is one of the reasons why grand juries collect facts. But, if Michael Brown — a six-foot-four-inch, 300-pound man — was still charging at the policeman, as some allege, there is no mystery why the cop kept shooting.
But, if Michael Brown was surrendering, as others allege, then there was no reason to fire even one shot. But the number of shots tells us nothing.
None of this is rocket science. Why bullet counters cannot be bothered to stop and think is a continuing mystery.
Among the other unthinking phrases repeated endlessly is, “He shot an unarmed man.” When does anyone know that someone is unarmed? Unless you frisk him, you don’t know — until, of course, after you have shot him.
The only time I ever pointed a firearm at a human being, I had no idea whether he was armed or unarmed. To this day I don’t know whether he was armed or unarmed. Fortunately for both of us, he froze in his tracks.
Was I supposed to wait until I made sure he had a gun before I used a gun? Is this some kind of sporting contest?
Some critics object when someone with a gun shoots someone who only has a knife. Do those critics know that you are just as dead when you are killed with a knife as you are when you are killed by a gun?
If we can’t be bothered to stop and think, instead of repeating pat phrases, don’t expect to live under the rule of law. Do you prefer the rule of the media and/or the mob?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/21/2014, 2:01 pm

In a statement delivered before a crowd near the scene of the shooting, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said that both officers opened fire on Powell after the suspect came within three or four feet of police while holding the knife in an "overhand grip."

Well let's see chief:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/20/kajieme-powell-killed-st-louis-police_n_5694224.html

Chief, you're a fucking liar.
We're supposed to believe these assholes.
Yes, I'm sure what happened in Ferguson is exactly how the police say it happened.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/21/2014, 2:14 pm

edge540 wrote:
In a statement delivered before a crowd near the scene of the shooting, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said that both officers opened fire on Powell after the suspect came within three or four feet of police while holding the knife in an "overhand grip."

Well let's see chief:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/20/kajieme-powell-killed-st-louis-police_n_5694224.html

Yes, I'm sure what happened in Ferguson is exactly how the police say it happened.

By Jove, you've cracked the case, edge.
This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Officer Wilson murdered Michael Brown in cold blood!!!!

sigh
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/21/2014, 3:27 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Well let's see chief:

By Jove, you've cracked the case, edge.
This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Officer Wilson murdered Michael Brown in cold blood!!!!

sigh

Nope.
Only thing I proved is that the police are stupid enough to blatantly lie.
According to the clowns at Fake News the cop suffered an orbital fracture  and was nearly beaten unconscious.
Yep, we can all tell from this video:

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/21/2014, 5:51 pm

edge540 wrote:

Nope.
Only thing I proved is that the police are stupid enough to blatantly lie.
According to the clowns at Fake News the cop suffered an orbital fracture  and was nearly beaten unconscious.
Yep, we can all tell from this video:
You know what's even funnier,Edge? The dumbest person posting here, an idiot troll,that posted this nonsense has been previously burned by the exact same author who was caught red-handed making up shit.  Shocked 
Enjoy Very Happy 
Subject: Re: The Science of Torture Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:11 pm
https://nofree.forumotion.com/t1044p40-the-science-of-torture

What a "man" he is,what a man indeed! Laughing 
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty8/22/2014, 8:03 am

Veteran Cop: 'If You Don't Want To Get Shot,' Shut Up -- Even If We're Violating Your Rights

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/sunil-dutta-police-washington-post_n_5692266.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   #Ferguson,Mo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

#Ferguson,Mo
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: