Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 #Ferguson,Mo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: #Ferguson,Mo   8/14/2014, 5:04 pm

New witness steps forward in Michael Brown shooting, provides new video
Another witness has emerged in the shooting of Michael Brown:

Quote :
   Mitchell told News 4 she saw a door close on a police car. An officer was inside and Brown, Jr. was on the outside. She said the two were arm wrestling through the car window. Mitchell said she then tried to pull out her phone to record. Shots then rang out.

   “It just didn’t look right for them to be arm wrestling,” Mitchell said. “The first gun shot came from the window, so I just started getting out of the way.”

   According to Mitchell, Brown, Jr, began to run away after the first shot was fired.
   “After the shot, the kid just breaks away. The cop follows him, kept shooting, the kid’s body jerked as if he was hit. After his body jerked he turns around, puts his hands up, and the cop continues to walk up on him and continues to shoot until he goes all the way down,” Mitchell said.
                       

The police response last night was disgraceful. Arresting reporters,tear gas,stun grenades,military assault rifles pointed at citizens, and shutting down a McDonalds for no reason at all. Meanwhile it's 5 days later and we can't even find out the name of the killer cop. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/15/2014, 9:25 am

Artie60438 wrote:
New witness steps forward in Michael Brown shooting, provides new video
Another witness has emerged in the shooting of Michael Brown:

Quote :
   Mitchell told News 4 she saw a door close on a police car. An officer was inside and Brown, Jr. was on the outside. She said the two were arm wrestling through the car window. Mitchell said she then tried to pull out her phone to record. Shots then rang out.

   “It just didn’t look right for them to be arm wrestling,” Mitchell said. “The first gun shot came from the window, so I just started getting out of the way.”

   According to Mitchell, Brown, Jr, began to run away after the first shot was fired.
   “After the shot, the kid just breaks away. The cop follows him, kept shooting, the kid’s body jerked as if he was hit. After his body jerked he turns around, puts his hands up, and the cop continues to walk up on him and continues to shoot until he goes all the way down,” Mitchell said.
                       

The police response last night was disgraceful. Arresting reporters,tear gas,stun grenades,military assault rifles pointed at citizens, and shutting down a McDonalds for no reason at all. Meanwhile it's 5 days later and we can't even find out the name of the killer cop. Evil or Very Mad 



Fear not - Al Sharpton is on the case, and when he's on the case, things usually end .... well ....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/15/2014, 4:12 pm

happy jack wrote:

Fear not - Al Sharpton is on the case, and when he's on the case, things usually end .... well ....
The topic is about the killing of an unarmed teenager who according to several eyewitnesses was surrendering with his hands up at the time he was killed by a police officer.

Do you have any comments on the event,or are you just going to troll again?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/15/2014, 4:36 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   The topic is about the killing of an unarmed teenager who according to several eyewitnesses was surrendering with his hands up at the time he was killed by a police officer.




And I am on topic.
Race-baiting gasbag Al Sharpton showed up to interject himself, before all the facts are in, into the situation concerning the killing of an unarmed teenager who according to several eyewitnesses was surrendering with his hands up at the time he was killed by a police officer.
What is your problem?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/15/2014, 9:44 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   The topic is about the killing of an unarmed teenager who according to several eyewitnesses was surrendering with his hands up at the time he was killed by a police officer.




[b]And I am on topic.
Race-baiting gasbag Al Sharpton showed up to interject himself, before all the facts are in,
I see you've gotten your marching orders from the fake news channel and have whined about it like a loyal puppet. Shocked  The lack of transparency is exactly why Sharpton got involved,and good for him. 6 days later and we still don't know how many bullets entered that child's body.

Unless you have a comment on the actual case,don't expect a reply. Sleep 
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 9:47 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   The topic is about the killing of an unarmed teenager who according to several eyewitnesses was surrendering with his hands up at the time he was killed by a police officer.




And I am on topic.
Race-baiting gasbag Al Sharpton showed up to interject himself, before all the facts are in,

I see you've gotten your marching orders from the fake news channel and have whined about it like a loyal puppet. Shocked  The lack of transparency is exactly why Sharpton got involved,and good for him. 6 days later and we still don't know how many bullets entered that child's body.

Unless you have a comment on the actual case,don't expect a reply. Sleep 




I'm not sure what "marching orders" you think I've gotten, and I'm not sure from which "fake news channel" you think I've gotten them. Could you clarify?
As to transparency, the name of the officer involved in the shooting has been released, as has a surveillance video showing the "child" committing a strong-arm robbery. (Incidentally, an 18 year-old is not a "child".) The facts of the case will likely come out not all at once, but little by little, as can be expected.
And take heart - now that the Very Reverend Jesse Jackson has involved his grand self, things can only get better.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 12:16 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I see you've gotten your marching orders from the fake news channel and have whined about it like a loyal puppet. Shocked  The lack of transparency is exactly why Sharpton got involved,and good for him. 6 days later and we still don't know how many bullets entered that child's body.

Unless you have a comment on the actual case,don't expect a reply. Sleep [/b]




Quote :
I'm not sure what "marching orders" you think I've gotten, and I'm not sure from which "fake news channel" you think I've gotten them. Could you clarify?
Fox News BillO. I tuned in for less than 30 seconds and he was crying about it. It's also red meat for the yamheads like you at Breitbart.
Quote :
As to transparency, the name of the officer involved in the shooting has been released,
That took 6 days. The department knew on Day 1 who it was.

Quote :
as has a surveillance video showing the "child" committing a strong-arm robbery.
Which had nothing to do with the killing. It was released as a distraction,to denigrate the victim,and devalue him as a person. Btw,that was shoplifting,not strong-arm robbery,as the outlets you visit on Planet Wingnuttia would like people to think.
Quote :
(Incidentally, an 18 year-old is not a "child".)
I think his grieving parents would beg to differ.
Quote :
The facts of the case will likely come out not all at once, but little by little, as can be expected.
After 6 days we should know how many bullets struck the victim.
Quote :
And take heart - now that the Very Reverend Jesse Jackson has involved his grand self, things can only get better.
And if he didn't show up you jackasses would be screaming about that too. A favorite complaint of wingnut meat puppets is why they're not in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 2:14 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I see you've gotten your marching orders from the fake news channel and have whined about it like a loyal puppet. Shocked  The lack of transparency is exactly why Sharpton got involved,and good for him. 6 days later and we still don't know how many bullets entered that child's body.

Unless you have a comment on the actual case,don't expect a reply. Sleep [/b]




Quote :
I'm not sure what "marching orders" you think I've gotten, and I'm not sure from which "fake news channel" you think I've gotten them. Could you clarify?
Fox News BillO. I tuned in for less than 30 seconds and he was crying about it. It's also red meat for the yamheads like you at Breitbart.
Quote :
As to transparency, the name of the officer involved in the shooting has been released,
That took 6 days. The department knew on Day 1 who it was.

Quote :
as has a surveillance video showing the "child" committing a strong-arm robbery.
Which had nothing to do with the killing. It was released as a distraction,to denigrate the victim,and devalue him as a person. Btw,that was shoplifting,not strong-arm robbery,as the outlets you visit on Planet Wingnuttia would like people to think.
Quote :
(Incidentally, an 18 year-old is not a "child".)
I think his grieving parents would beg to differ.
Quote :
The facts of the case will likely come out not all at once, but little by little, as can be expected.
After 6 days we should know how many bullets struck the victim.
Quote :
And take heart - now that the Very Reverend Jesse Jackson has involved his grand self, things can only get better.
And if he didn't show up you jackasses would be screaming about that too. A favorite complaint of wingnut meat puppets is why they're not in Chicago.



Artie60438 wrote:
Fox News BillO. I tuned in for less than 30 seconds and he was crying about it. It's also red meat for the yamheads like you at Breitbart.

I don’t watch Fox news, and I have not visited the Breitbart site in months.




Artie60438 wrote:
Which had nothing to do with the killing. It was released as a distraction,to denigrate the victim,and devalue him as a person.

Any reasonable person would agree that anything leading up to the actual shooting may turn out to be relevant. You wanted transparency, you got it.
Incidentally, what exactly is wrong about “denigrating” someone who commits theft and assault? Such behavior deserves denigration, don't you think?
Would you rather that a thief and a thug be honored with a parade?
‘fessup, Artie – are you president of the Free Mumia club?





Artie60438 wrote:
Btw,that was shoplifting,not strong-arm robbery,as the outlets you visit on Planet Wingnuttia would like people to think.
 

My mistake. Shoplifting followed by assault on the store owner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbsiFFPPdW4




Artie60438 wrote:
After 6 days we should know how many bullets struck the victim.

That information should certainly be provided to anyone involved in investigating this matter, but at this point there is no urgent need for that to be made public, even if some whiny little fuck from Lansing demands it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 5:39 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
Fox News BillO. I tuned in for less than 30 seconds and he was crying about it. It's also red meat for the yamheads like you at Breitbart.

I don’t watch Fox news, and I have not visited the Breitbart site in months.
Funny how you have the exact same mindset and opinions as them Rolling Eyes 

Artie60438 wrote:
Which had nothing to do with the killing. It was released as a distraction,to denigrate the victim,and devalue him as a person.

Quote :
Any reasonable person would agree that anything leading up to the actual shooting may turn out to be relevant. You wanted transparency, you got it.
Incidentally, what exactly is wrong about “denigrating” someone who commits theft and assault? Such behavior deserves denigration, don't you think?

The shoplifting was not a factor in the shooting. The police chief admitted that the killer cop was not stopping him for that. They were walking in the street when he came up upon them.


Artie60438 wrote:
Btw,that was shoplifting,not strong-arm robbery,as the outlets you visit on Planet Wingnuttia would like people to think.
 

Quote :
My mistake. Shoplifting followed by assault on the store owner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbsiFFPPdW4
There is no way he would be charged with anything other than theft or shoplifting and once again it has _Nothing_ to do with the killing according to the Chief.
Artie60438 wrote:
After 6 days we should know how many bullets struck the victim.

Quote :
That information should certainly be provided to anyone involved in investigating this matter, but at this point there is no urgent need for that to be made public, even if some whiny little fuck from Lansing demands it.
The failure of the police to release information in a timely matter is what's fueling the civil unrest. There will be more trouble tonight. Had the situation been reversed and a cop murdered I guarantee you it would be a whole different story. We would at least know how many shots hit the victim.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 6:07 pm


Dumbest Police Chief in America
Quote :
I am scratching my head over how it is humanly possible to be as clueless as the St. Louis County and Ferguson police departments. To make one mistake is understandable but to have EVERYTHING you do be a complete fuck up is astounding.

1. Officer kills an unarmed black teen in the street.
2. Officer who kills the teenager requests assistance but does not inform his commanders of what happened. Instead, they learn it on the news like everyone else.
3. The scene is left in the hands of the officer’s own colleagues who allow the officer to leave the scene of the crime. His vehicle is also allowed to leave the scene – presumably breaking the integrity of the chain of evidence.
4. Victim is left lying in the road for four hours – inflaming the community and presumably destroying evidence.
5. Witnesses say that the killing officer never bothered to check for a pulse once his victim went down. None of the other officers arriving on the scene checked for a pulse. Bystanders in the medical field were not allowed to attempt CPR.
6. Rumor has it that the cellphones of possible witnesses were confiscated.
7. Police launch campaign to protect the officer at all costs - including the destruction of the community of Ferguson.
8. Police launch a full military invasion of the traumatized town of Ferguson.
9. Police caught on international TV screaming “Bring it! Bring it you fucking animals!”.
10. The response to a community protesting police brutality is the imposition of ‘martial law’ complete with authoritarianism, tear gas, rubber bullets, flash grenades and sound grenades.
11. Police throw the Constitution out the window and arrest, assault and teargas journalists.
12. Police arrest a well-known public figure for the "crime" of "failing to listen".
13. Chief of Police praises his officers for showing incredible restraint.
14. After days of shocking behavior that caught the attention of the world, police finally release Killer Cop's name - while concurrently launching a smear campaign against his victim. This decision to reignite the fuse of the powder keg is not run up the chain of command - despite pledges from the Governor that there is a new Sheriff in town.
15. Chief of Police specifically says that he is not interested in talking to the community he has been victimizing.
16. Chief of Police holds multiple press conferences in which he contradicts himself repeatedly.
17. Chief of Police makes a statement PRAISING the Killer Cop while concurrently smearing the dead teenaged victim at the center of the nation’s outrage.

"He was a gentle, quiet man," Police Chief Thomas Jackson said Friday, referring to Wilson. "He was a distinguished officer. He was a gentleman. ... He is, he has been, an excellent officer."

Police Chief Thomas Jackson, you have got to be the STUPIDEST MORON on the face of the planet. To call you “stupid” is in fact an insult to stupid people.

I hold you 100% responsible for every bit of this national tragedy.
YOU allowed a culture that has consistently dehumanized and discriminated against African Americans and, by so doing, YOU laid the groundwork for the murder of Michael Brown.
YOUR officers referred to a traumatized community as “fucking animals” on international TV.
YOU shielded a man who killed a fleeing teenager, at the expense of an entire community.
YOU have consistently demonstrated that you will go to almost any length to protect one of your own.
YOU have praised a killer and smeared a teenager whose biggest crime in life was possibly stealing a pack of cigarettes.
YOU threw the law out the window and declared war on the very people you are paid to serve and protect.
YOU have demonstrated that you are prepared to lie in order to protect a killer.
YOU are an asshole who should not be in any position of authority. You don’t have the sense or integrity to do the job required.

So many ways for you to have handled this tragedy and you, without fail, have consistently chosen the worst option.

This entire fiasco is like watching a modern day version of In the Heat of the Night. It is tragic and disgusting and infuriating.
Meanwhile idiots on the right don't understand what people are upset about Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 6:44 pm

happy jack wrote:
I don’t watch Fox news, and I have not visited the Breitbart site in months.    

Artie60438 wrote:
Funny how you have the exact same mindset and opinions as them Rolling Eyes

Yes, that is funny. I’m laughing as I type.



Artie60438 wrote:
The shoplifting was not a factor in the shooting. The police chief admitted that the killer cop was not stopping him for that. They were walking in the street when he came up upon them.

I didn’t say that the shoplifting (and the assault, which you conveniently forgot to include) was a factor in the shooting. What I said was, “Any reasonable person would agree that anything leading up to the actual shooting may turn out to be relevant.”, which is why the video may, or may not, end up being useful to the investigation. Would you prefer that the police pretend it doesn’t exist? That wouldn’t be very “transparent” of them, now would it?


Artie60438 wrote:
There is no way he would be charged with anything other than theft or shoplifting and once again it has _Nothing_ to do with the killing according to the Chief.

I have no way of knowing what, if anything, he would have been charged with, but after watching the video, I can tell you without reservation that his behavior was that of a turd.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 8:19 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
The shoplifting was not a factor in the shooting. The police chief admitted that the killer cop was not stopping him for that. They were walking in the street when he came up upon them.

I didn’t say that the shoplifting (and the assault, which you conveniently forgot to include) was a factor in the shooting. What I said was, “Any reasonable person would agree that anything leading up to the actual shooting may turn out to be relevant.”, which is why the video may, or may not, end up being useful to the investigation. Would you prefer that the police pretend it doesn’t exist? That wouldn’t be very “transparent” of them, now would it?
Please explain how the incident at the convenience store would be relevant to the investigation when the chief of police already said that the stop that led to the killing had nothing to do with it Question 
Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 8:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   Please explain how the incident at the convenience store would be relevant to the investigation when the chief of police already said that the stop that led to the killing had nothing to do with it?



The video shows quite clearly that Brown was in a violent state of mind before he even encountered the police. Should the case come to trial, it would be difficult for the prosecution to maintain that the police officer instigated whatever violence may have led to the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 8:50 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   Please explain how the incident at the convenience store would be relevant to the investigation when the chief of police already said that the stop that led to the killing had nothing to do with it?



The video shows quite clearly that Brown was in a violent state of mind before he even encountered the police. Should the case come to trial, it would be difficult for the prosecution to maintain that the police officer instigated whatever violence may have led to the shooting.[/b]
Still don't get it,do you? This is about a cop firing bullets into an unarmed teenager while his hands were in the air as the universal sign of surrender. Several eyewitnesses have stated that is what happened.

The video shows him pushing away the store clerk,hardly a "violent state of mind".
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 9:12 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   Please explain how the incident at the convenience store would be relevant to the investigation when the chief of police already said that the stop that led to the killing had nothing to do with it?



The video shows quite clearly that Brown was in a violent state of mind before he even encountered the police. Should the case come to trial, it would be difficult for the prosecution to maintain that the police officer instigated whatever violence may have led to the shooting.[/b]
Still don't get it,do you? This is about a cop firing bullets into an unarmed teenager while his hands were in the air as the universal sign of surrender. Several eyewitnesses have stated that is what happened.

The video shows him pushing away the store clerk,hardly a "violent state of mind".



Yes, hardly a violent state of mind.
Indeed, the "child" was a hawmwess widdow puttytat, you blind moron.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 11:03 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Still don't get it,do you? This is about a cop firing bullets into an unarmed teenager while his hands were in the air as the universal sign of surrender. Several eyewitnesses have stated that is what happened.

The video shows him pushing away the store clerk,hardly a "violent state of mind".

Yes, hardly a violent state of mind.
Indeed, the "child" was a hawmwess widdow puttytat, you blind moron.[/b]
I know that the legal system is far too complicated for a simple-minded quasi-bigot like yourself but try and learn something. He pushed the store clerk out of the way. The clerk wasn't even injured. At best that is nothing more than simple battery.

You are continuously focusing on an event that had nothing to do with the killing while ignoring the eyewitnesses account of the actual killing. Do you get off on seeing unarmed black youths being murdered?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/16/2014, 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 9:56 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Still don't get it,do you? This is about a cop firing bullets into an unarmed teenager while his hands were in the air as the universal sign of surrender. Several eyewitnesses have stated that is what happened.

The video shows him pushing away the store clerk,hardly a "violent state of mind".

Yes, hardly a violent state of mind.
Indeed, the "child" was a hawmwess widdow puttytat, you blind moron.[/b]
I know that the legal system is far too complicated for a simple-minded quasi-bigot like yourself but try and learn something. He pushed the store clerk out of the way. The clerk wasn't even injured. At best that is nothing more than simple battery.

You are continuously focusing on an event that had nothing to do with the killing while ignoring the eyewitnesses account of the actual killing. Do you get off on seeing unarmed black youths being murdered?




Artie60438 wrote:
At best that is nothing more than simple battery.


At best, the video showed him to be nothing more than a simple thug.




Artie60438 wrote:
Do you get off on seeing unarmed black youths being murdered?

No, of course not. But I don’t know for a fact that this “child” was murdered, and neither do you. I will make my decision as to whether or not this was a murder based upon the facts and evidence that are bound to trickle in, whereas you seem to have made your decision based upon bloggers from daily kos.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 9:58 am

Artie60438 wrote:



Here are some “childhood” photos and video.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/08/thug-life-leaked-pics-michael-brown-show-really/

They’re so cute at that age, aren’t they?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 11:00 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
At best that is nothing more than simple battery.
Quote :
At best, the video showed him to be nothing more than a simple thug.
You continue to focus on an event that had nothing to do with the actual killing and has been ruled out by police as a factor. Why would you keep doing that?



Artie60438 wrote:
Do you get off on seeing unarmed black youths being murdered?

Quote :
[b]No, of course not. But I don’t know for a fact that this “child” was murdered, and neither do you. I will make my decision as to whether or not this was a murder based upon the facts and evidence that are bound to trickle in, whereas you seem to have made your decision based upon bloggers from daily kos.
I've actually listened to the witnesses and they all tell the same story. There is one young lady in particular that really impressed legal experts with her recollection of the events and is very credible. She is going to put that killer cop away withher testimony. Michael Brown was running away when he was shot. He turned and raised his hands in surrender and the cop kept firing until he went down. That is murder,plain and simple. I have yet to hear from a single witness that contradicts those events nor have I heard a peep out you other than your usual degradation of the victim.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 11:44 am

Artie60438 wrote:
   
You continue to focus on an event that had nothing to do with the actual killing and has been ruled out by police as a factor. Why would you keep doing that?

The "event", as you call it (I call it an assault), has been ruled out inasmuch as Brown was not initially stopped by the officer because the officer thought he was a suspect. That much we know, and I'm not disputing it. But the video clearly shows Brown to be violent and combative just prior to the shooting, and if he was violent and combative in that incident, it still remains to be established whether or not he was violent and combative when confronted by the officer. If he was, then the shooting may have stemmed from Brown's behavior, and not from the behavior of the officer. Think about it - why would an officer with (to the best of my knowledge) an unblemished record just suddenly decide to commit cold-blooded murder in broad daylight in front of witnesses? That makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 2:07 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   
You continue to focus on an event that had nothing to do with the actual killing and has been ruled out by police as a factor. Why would you keep doing that?

[b]The "event", as you call it (I call it an assault), has been ruled out inasmuch as Brown was not initially stopped by the officer because the officer thought he was a suspect. That much we know, and I'm not disputing it. But the video clearly shows Brown to be violent and combative just prior to the shooting, and if he was violent and combative in that incident, it still remains to be established whether or not he was violent and combative when confronted by the officer.
He pushed the store clerk away when he left the store. He did not strike the clerk or injure him. It was not violent,but just aggressive.
Quote :
If he was, then the shooting may have stemmed from Brown's behavior, and not from the behavior of the officer. Think about it - why would an officer with (to the best of my knowledge) an unblemished record just suddenly decide to commit cold-blooded murder in broad daylight in front of witnesses? That makes no sense.
Maybe he just snapped. In any event there is no justification for pumping multiple rounds into a teenager with his hands up after he was already hit. As far as his "unblemished record" goes,I don't put much faith in that based on how I've seen the Ferguson PD handle things so far.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 2:22 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
He pushed the store clerk away when he left the store. He did not strike the clerk or injure him. It was not violent,but just aggressive.

When a husband shoves his wife around, do you consider that to be domestic violence, or are you pretty much okey-dokey with it and just shrug it off as domestic “aggressiveness”?



Artie60438 wrote:
As far as his "unblemished record" goes,I don't put much faith in that based on how I've seen the Ferguson PD handle things so far.

Well, when you get the dirty lowdown on this officer’s past record, I’d like to see it.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 3:32 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/death-wish-media-draws-map-to-home-of-ferguson-police-officer-who-shot-mike-brown/


DEATH WISH? Media Draws Map to Home of Ferguson Police Officer Who Shot Mike Brown

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, August 16, 2014, 4:38 PM

Is the media trying to get Ferguson police office Darren Wilson lynched?
CNN broadcast a report Friday that showed the house, including the street number, of the Ferguson police officer who police say shot Mike Brown. The officer has been in hiding due to death threats since the shooting last Saturday. His name, Darren Wilson, was just released Friday morning.
Another news outlet apologized for broadcasting video of Wilson’s home while others have virtually drawn a map to Wilson’s house for those bent on vengeance.
Yahoo News named the community Wilson where Wilson resides and published a photograph of the officer.
The UK Daily Mail also named the community, posted photos of the officer and gave a description of the house.
USA Today also named the community and reported a local police presence.
The Washington Post named the street where Wilson lives.
In the video report, CNN reporter Ed Lavandera is seen walking in the street where Wilson lives. The CNN video shows a wide view of Wilson’s house and then pans around the street to show its relative position in the neighborhood. While Lavandera does not name the street, he gives its approximate location.
Every news report says neighbors told them Wilson has not been home for several days.
A version of the video being aired by CNN affiliate Newschannel 13 in Orlando, Florida (and likely other affiliates around the country including the St. Louis market) shows a brief close-up of the house number by the front door such that someone could freeze and enlarge the image to get the address.
The version of the report available online at CNN has that footage edited and replaced with a close-up of a front window of Wilson’s house.
St. Louis TV station KSDK, which like USA Today is owned by Gannett, issued an apology Saturday afternoon for broadcasting video of Wilson’s home.
“Yesterday KSDK showed the video of the Ferguson Police Officer’s home in our 5 p.m. news but did not mention the address of the home. KSDK immediately felt using that video was a mistake and pulled the video of the home from future newscasts and from our web site. We have not used the video since then and do not intend to do so. We apologize to our audience, to the surrounding neighborhoods, to the greater St.Louis community and to the officer for our mistake.”
CNN’s video is still available online while Newschannel 13 is repeating the report on the hour as of this writing.
A local newspaper named the street where Wilson lives, adding that the area high school closed and sent students home when Wilson’s name was made public. Local police reportedly monitored the streets to ensure the safety from any potential lynch mob of the school kids heading home.
In the aftermath of the Trayvon Martin shooting George Zimmerman had to go in to hiding even though he had not been charged with a crime. Additionally, his parents were forced to flee their home as the lynch mob threatened them too. Incorrect addresses for the Zimmermans were sent out on social media forcing others to flee in terror for fear of being mistaken for the Zimmermans.
Who would have guessed that mob rule would be the rule in 21st Century









Irresponsible assholes.



St. Louis TV station KSDK, which like USA Today is owned by Gannett, issued an apology Saturday afternoon for broadcasting video of Wilson’s home.
“Yesterday KSDK showed the video of the Ferguson Police Officer’s home in our 5 p.m. news but did not mention the address of the home. KSDK immediately felt using that video was a mistake and pulled the video of the home from future newscasts and from our web site. We have not used the video since then and do not intend to do so. We apologize to our audience, to the surrounding neighborhoods, to the greater St.Louis community and to the officer for our mistake.”




This apology reminds me of the apology from CBS for intentionally doctoring the 911 call in the Trayvon Martin case in order to make Zimmerman appear to be a racist. That apology, like this, came too late, after the damage had been done.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 8:35 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
He pushed the store clerk away when he left the store. He did not strike the clerk or injure him. It was not violent,but just aggressive.

When a husband shoves his wife around, do you consider that to be domestic violence, or are you pretty much okey-dokey with it and just shrug it off as domestic “aggressiveness”?
Straw Man argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   

Back to top Go down
 
#Ferguson,Mo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: