Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 #Ferguson,Mo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 8:40 pm

happy jack wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/death-wish-media-draws-map-to-home-of-ferguson-police-officer-who-shot-mike-brown/
DEATH WISH? Media Draws Map to Home of Ferguson Police Officer Who Shot Mike Brown

[b]Irresponsible assholes.
Too freakin bad...he's a suspect in the murder of an unarmed teenager.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 8:47 pm

Missouri Gov. Nixon on Michael Brown Video Release: ‘It’s Not Right’
Quote :
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon went on Meet the Press today and seriously called out the Ferguson police department for releasing that surveillance video of Michael Brown, without consulting the Missouri Highway Patrol or his office and against the advice of the US Department of Justice.

Andrea Mitchell: Well governor, there was peace, uh, there was peace on Thursday night after you appointed the county police to come in and take over, uh, the state police rather to take over from the county. But then, the local police chief released that video. What justifies releasing the video about the convenience store, while there’s still no details about what happened with the shooting itself? That is what caused everything to erupt again on Friday night, and eventually led to the curfew having to be imposed?

Gov. Nixon: Yeah, we in our security team and the Highway Patrol did not know that was gonna be released, uh, I don’t think the Attorney General knew that. Uh, and quite frankly, we disagree deeply. I think for two reasons, number one, to attempt to in essence, uh, disparage the character of this victim, uh, in the middle of a process like this, is not right. It’s just not right. And secondarily, it did put the community and quite frankly the region and the nation, you know, on alert again. These are old wounds, and these are deep wounds between, uh, in these communities, and that action was not helpful.
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon 1
Troll 0
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 8:59 pm

Caution! Stand Back!! affraid  Board troll's arguments about to be blown up Shocked 
Ferguson: Down the Rabbit Hole How lies, obfuscation, and misleading information are making a bad situation in Ferguson worse
Quote :

Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson can’t get out of his own way. In his rush to paint Mike Brown as a strong arm robber, he’s released video that the Department of Justice considered incendiary and unrelated to the FOIA requests made by the press and other interested parties. In fact, the video appears to be only a portion of the overall incident in Ferguson Market and Liquor.

There is a significantly longer video that shows that there was much more involved here. And none of it rises to the level of a strong arm robbery. Rather, this is at worst shoplifting or petit larceny given that the amount that was allegedly taken was less than $50.

Quote :
#Feguson shocker: expanded video shows #MichaelBrown clearly paying for his supposedly stolen goods: https://t.co/32GHVUsLJz

— eldarmark (@eldarmark) August 17, 2014

The tweet shows a longer video, but the store representatives confirmed that although a theft occurred, they chose not to pursue a criminal report (it was a customer in the store who called police - not the store employee).

The store owner wasn’t going ahead with charges, but that’s not dispositive. He might fear repercussions against him and his business (which has already been targeted by looters) and instead was likely to treat it as a shrinkage loss, rather than pursue a police investigation.

It’s much more dispositive that the Ferguson Police aren’t charging Dorian Johnson with any crimes, even though he was with Brown and appears to have taken some of the tobacco products (cigarellos) given to him by Brown on their way out of the store.

Yet, all of the video does nothing to shed light on why Mike Brown was approached by Officer Darren Wilson. That’s according to Chief Jackson himself. Chief Jackson has repeatedly stated that the only reason that Wilson approached Brown and Johnson was because they were walking in the street. It had nothing to do with the incident in the store.

Chief Jackson allowed his Department to issue a video that had only a tenuous relationship to the incident leading to Brown’s death, all while claiming that is was not related. Highway Patrol Chief Ron Johnson and the Department of Justice both thought as much - that this was unrelated to the events (and Chief Johnson was blind-sided by the release, learning of it only after the media did). Both knew and understood that the release of the video would only cause even more tensions and fingers pointed at a Department intent to cast aspersions on the man whom Officer Wilson killed.

It’s enough to make your head spin.

And yet, this is just the beginning.

This is a Department that is more interested in protecting itself than protecting the public or cleaning up its act. This is a Department that has no problem allowing the officer who shot and killed Brown to leave town. Far from attempting to gather all the pertinent information and interview all the relevant witnesses, the county prosecutors and the Ferguson PD and county police have appeared to engage in a haphazard approach to gathering the critical information. That’s even though criminal justice experts would caution law enforcement agencies to interview witnesses as quickly as possible so as to get the accounts down in writing. It’s as though the agencies involved at the local level are trying to put barriers up to a proper investigation.

This is a Department that had no problem in increasing tensions by withholding key information and details relating to the Brown investigation. Some of the information is justifiably withheld under Missouri Rev. Stat. 610.100. However, they’re using the shield as a club to thwart any look at the actions by the Department.

It’s no wonder that so many people are petitioning for a special prosecutor to handle the case instead of the county prosecutor, who has already indicated how he didn’t like how Gov. Jay Nixon put the highway patrol in charge of the security situation because the county police were using such heavy handed techniques. The prosecutor, Bob McCulloch, has long and deep ties with the police departments, and appears to put those ties ahead of seeing justice done. For instance:

Quote :
In 2001, two undercover drug officers from Dellwood shot and killed two men on the parking lot of a Jack in the Box in north St. Louis County. The officers said the suspects, who had prior felony convictions for drug and assault offenses, tried to escape arrest and then drove toward the officers.

A subsequent federal investigation showed that the men were unarmed and that their car had not moved forward when the officers fired 21 shots and killed the suspects, Earl Murray and Ronald Beasley. The probe, however, also concluded that because the officers feared for their safety, the shootings were justified.

McCulloch didn’t prosecute the officers. He specifically drew the ire of defense lawyers and protesters, who had been holding demonstrations and threatened to block Highway 40,when he said of Murray and Beasley, “These guys were bums.”

This is just part of the reason why the Department of Justice is carrying out its own investigations. It’s why they’re going ahead with their own autopsy (and that appears to be in addition to the family calling in noted pathologist Dr. Michael Baden to carry out one as well).

No one who is an impartial third party is willing to trust anything coming out of the Ferguson PD and St. Louis County police, let alone the county prosecutor. That’s quite telling.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 9:13 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
He pushed the store clerk away when he left the store. He did not strike the clerk or injure him. It was not violent,but just aggressive.

When a husband shoves his wife around, do you consider that to be domestic violence, or are you pretty much okey-dokey with it and just shrug it off as domestic “aggressiveness”?
Straw Man argument.

No, it's not a straw man argument. In fact, it's not even an argument, it's a question. I'm interested in how you yourself define 'violence'.
Care to respond?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 9:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/death-wish-media-draws-map-to-home-of-ferguson-police-officer-who-shot-mike-brown/
DEATH WISH? Media Draws Map to Home of Ferguson Police Officer Who Shot Mike Brown

Irresponsible assholes.

Too freakin bad...he's a suspect in the murder of an unarmed teenager.





He's not a suspect in anything. It's apparent that a crime was committed, but as of yet, we don't even what that crime is, much less who is a suspect. He doesn't deserve to be subjected to the whims of a lynch mob.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 10:51 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
He pushed the store clerk away when he left the store. He did not strike the clerk or injure him. It was not violent,but just aggressive.

When a husband shoves his wife around, do you consider that to be domestic violence, or are you pretty much okey-dokey with it and just shrug it off as domestic “aggressiveness”?
Straw Man argument.

No, it's not a straw man argument.
Quote :
A straw man is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on the misrepresentation of an opponent's argument. [1] [b]To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.[2][3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
LIke I said...game over troll
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/17/2014, 10:54 pm

Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times
Quote :
FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.

The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access.
Time for an arrest
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 9:50 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
He pushed the store clerk away when he left the store. He did not strike the clerk or injure him. It was not violent,but just aggressive.

When a husband shoves his wife around, do you consider that to be domestic violence, or are you pretty much okey-dokey with it and just shrug it off as domestic “aggressiveness”?
Straw Man argument.

No, it's not a straw man argument.

Quote :
A straw man is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on the misrepresentation of an opponent's argument. [1] To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.[2][3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

LIke I said...game over troll



Can shoving someone around, as the cigar-smoking child did, ever be considered an act of violence, or is it never to be considered an act of violence? That is the simple question I'm trying to get you to answer.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 10:17 am

Justice for Michael Brown = Big Screen TV For Me!
 cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 



http://fox2now.com/2014/08/16/crisis-in-ferguson/

Crisis in Ferguson: More businesses looted overnight


Posted 3:44 am, August 16, 2014, by Joe Lamie, Updated at 03:56pm, August 16, 2014


FERGUSON, MO (KTVI)- “This is a test. The eyes of the world are watching.” Governor Nixon has declared a state of emergency in the city of Ferguson. A curfew has been imposed from midnight through 5am.
“If we want justice, we cannot be distracted.” Governor Nixon
More violence resumed in overnight. We have confirmed looting and vandalism to multiple businesses along West Florissant. The incidents seemed to gather steam after 12:00am.
St Louis County Police confirm at least 200 of their officers are on scene and helping handle the situation. They confirm the Domino’s Pizza on West Florissant was set fire and burned. They also confirm multiple businesses vandalized and looted. Unbelievably, County Police told Fox 2 News that its officers were at the Ferguson Market earlier when looters showed up, but were ordered to “Stand down” by incident commanders at the scene and basically withdrew and allowed the looters to have their way with the store.
The Missouri Highway Patrol continues to have incident command at the scene. A spokesman said they are gathering information and plan a news conference later this morning. They did not have any solid information about damage, arrests, or injuries.
Elliott Davis, George Sells, Andy Banker and Kim Hudson have been on the scene since early this morning. All report that activity seems to have quieted, but we have seen live pictures of cars racing down West Florissant and driving erratic. Our live pictures have also shown a strong police presence moving down West Florissant and standing off with some protestors.
Our live pictures have also shown looters coming out of the Ferguson Market, and we have reports that looters were inside the store earlier in the evening before being confronted and run off by other citizens. We’ve also seen people milling about in peaceful fashion. Elliott Davis has reported that many citizens have confronted looters and asked them to stop. We believe one of those trying to bring order from looters is St Louis Alderman Antonio French.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 11:35 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Caution! Stand Back!! affraid  Board troll's arguments about to be blown up Shocked 




First of all, exactly what argument are you talking about, and secondly, how was it blown out of the water?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 12:41 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Caution! Stand Back!! affraid  Board troll's arguments about to be blown up Shocked 




First of all, exactly what argument are you talking about, and secondly, how was it blown out of the water?
Quote :

   Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson can’t get out of his own way. In his rush to paint Mike Brown as a strong arm robber, he’s released video that the Department of Justice considered incendiary and unrelated to the FOIA requests made by the press and other interested parties. In fact, the video appears to be only a portion of the overall incident in Ferguson Market and Liquor.

   There is a significantly longer video that shows that there was much more involved here. And none of it rises to the level of a strong arm robbery. Rather, this is at worst shoplifting or petit larceny given that the amount that was allegedly taken was less than $50.

   Quote :
       #Feguson shocker: expanded video shows #MichaelBrown clearly paying for his supposedly stolen goods: https://t.co/32GHVUsLJz

       — eldarmark (@eldarmark) August 17, 2014


   The tweet shows a longer video, but the store representatives confirmed that although a theft occurred, they chose not to pursue a criminal report (it was a customer in the store who called police - not the store employee).

The store owner didn't even call the police. Secondly the Freguson police edited the video they sent out. Aren't you the one always screaming bloody murder when that occurs? Yet,here you are silent Shocked
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 1:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Caution! Stand Back!! affraid  Board troll's arguments about to be blown up Shocked 




First of all, exactly what argument are you talking about, and secondly, how was it blown out of the water?
Quote :

   Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson can’t get out of his own way. In his rush to paint Mike Brown as a strong arm robber, he’s released video that the Department of Justice considered incendiary and unrelated to the FOIA requests made by the press and other interested parties. In fact, the video appears to be only a portion of the overall incident in Ferguson Market and Liquor.

   There is a significantly longer video that shows that there was much more involved here. And none of it rises to the level of a strong arm robbery. Rather, this is at worst shoplifting or petit larceny given that the amount that was allegedly taken was less than $50.

   Quote :
       #Feguson shocker: expanded video shows #MichaelBrown clearly paying for his supposedly stolen goods: https://t.co/32GHVUsLJz

       — eldarmark (@eldarmark) August 17, 2014


   The tweet shows a longer video, but the store representatives confirmed that although a theft occurred, they chose not to pursue a criminal report (it was a customer in the store who called police - not the store employee).

The store owner didn't even call the police. Secondly the Freguson police edited the video they sent out. Aren't you the one always screaming bloody murder when that occurs? Yet,here you are silent Shocked



Let's try this once again, for the slow of wit - what argument are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 2:17 pm

http://www.nbcnews.com/watch/nightly-news/police-change-tactics-in-ferguson-missouri-318824003585

Police Change Tactics in Ferguson, Missouri

Authorities institute a curfew to help curb potential looters trying to seize the moment during protests of Michael Brown’s death.


VIDEO TRANSCRIPT
HEADQUARTERS IN NEW YORK, THIS IS "NBC NIGHTLY NEWS" WITH LESTER HOLT.
>>> GOOD EVENING. LATE TODAY THE GOVERNOR OF MISSOURI DECLARED A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE EMBATTLED ST. LOUIS SUBURB OF FERGUSON AFTER A BRIEF CALM WAS SHATTERED BY MORE UNREST OVERNIGHT. IN ITS LATEST FLARE-UP, AN UNRULY CROWD LOOTED A STORE THAT HAS BECOME A SUDDEN FLASHPOINT OVER A POLICE SHOOTING OF AN UNARMED MAN THAT OCCURRED A WEEK AGO TODAY. POLICE RESPONDED WITH TEAR GAS BUT LARGELY HELD THEIR DISTANCE. TENSIONS IN FERGUSON WERE RE-INFLAMED YESTERDAY WHEN POLICE RELEASED VIDEO OF MICHAEL BROWN APPEARING TO ROB A STORE MINUTES BEFORE HIS FATAL RUN-IN WITH AN OFFICER.




So, it apparently is not a bunch of worthless fucking thugs causing the riots in Ferguson.
By George, the video made them do it!
Damn, where have I heard that one before?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 2:54 pm

happy jack wrote:

Let's try this once again, for the slow of wit - what argument are you talking about?

 Sleep 
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 3:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Let's try this once again, for the slow of wit - what argument are you talking about?

 Sleep 



The fact that you are afraid to respond to my questions ….


happy jack wrote:
I'm interested in how you yourself define 'violence'.
Care to respond?

happy jack wrote:
 Can shoving someone around, as the cigar-smoking child did, ever be considered an act of violence, or is it never to be considered an act of violence? That is the simple question I'm trying to get you to answer.

happy jack wrote:

First of all, exactly what argument are you talking about, and secondly, how was it blown out of the water?



…. does not make me a troll.




But it does go a long way toward solidly cementing your position as Board Eunuch.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 3:39 pm

Ahh HA!
Fox's Todd Starnes Accuses Obama Administration Of "Orchestrating The Michael Brown Tragedy"
Quote :
Fox radio host Todd Starnes accused President Obama of "orchestrating the Michael Brown tragedy" and claimed the administration is "in cahoots" with Al Sharpton.

In an August 18 Facebook post, Starnes asserted that the Department of Justice's (DOJ) investigation into Michael Brown's death was proof that "the Obama Administration may be orchestrating the Michael Brown tragedy." Starnes also accused the administration of being "in cahoots" with Al Sharpton, who he called "a bona fide race hustler" (emphasis added):                      

Quote :
   The uncivil unrest in Ferguson, Missouri continues -- and it appears the Obama Administration may be orchestrating the Michael Brown tragedy.

   NBC News is reporting that Attorney General Eric Holder and Valerie Jarrett are the administration's point persons going so far as to arrange a federal autopsy.

   It was Holder who tried to convince the Ferguson Police Department not to release the video purportedly showing Brown involved in a strong-arm robbery.

   He also ordered local authorities to stop using armored tanks -- even though officers were fending off Molotov cocktail bombs. It was a decision that in essence led to government sanctioned lawlessness.

   The LA Times reports Jarrett and Holder have been discussing their game plan with the likes of Al Sharpton.

   So while President Obama whacks golf balls and dances the two-step in tony Martha's Vineyard, his administration is in cahoots with a bona fide race hustler
.

The DOJ also ordered its own autopsy of Brown's body at the request of Brown's family. As The Wall Street Journal explained, the DOJ is often called upon in cases of police misconduct "to take over the investigation to reassure a community that the probe will be thorough and fair."

Last week Starnes claimed that President Obama's condolences to the Brown family were proof of a racial "pattern" by the president. Starnes also has called Obama the "Race-Baiter in Chief," and claimed that president is trying to tear the nation apart through racial division.
Never mind the fact that the victim's family are the ones who asked for Rev Sharpton to get involved.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/18/2014, 3:51 pm

When the questions get too difficult for her to handle, she calls me a troll, runs away, and declares that she has won the argument.
Such is her modus operandi.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/19/2014, 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/19/2014, 8:19 am

If you want to get to know all the facts just ask a racist ex cop on Fake News.

On Fox, Mark Fuhrman Declares Michael Brown ‘The Aggressor’

http://www.newshounds.us/on_fox_mark_fuhrman_declares_michael_brown_the_aggressor_08182014
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/19/2014, 8:59 am

Artie60438 wrote:



Still she has no answers, but she does have a really neat cartoon!!!!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/19/2014, 9:47 am

edge540 wrote:
If you want to get to know all the facts just ask a racist ex cop on Fake News.

On Fox, Mark Fuhrman Declares Michael Brown ‘The Aggressor’

http://www.newshounds.us/on_fox_mark_fuhrman_declares_michael_brown_the_aggressor_08182014



Hey,edge -what do you think of the behavior of the 6'4" 290 lbs. cigar smoking child as it was captured on the surveillance video?
Was it violent, or not?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/19/2014, 11:24 am

Ferguson police continue arresting and attacking media
Quote :
The thug police force in Ferguson, Missouri, continues wage its campaign against the public it is sworn to defend—take this tweet from KMOV reporter Chris Stanford for example:
Quote :
Finally called it a night in #ferguson when police shot tear gas at us.  Laser sight pointed right at our vehicle. http://t.co/...
— @StanfordKMOV
Obviously, the most tragic consequence of their savage brutality was the slaying of unarmed teen Mike Brown, but the police in Ferguson have also tried to light the First Amendment on fire, arresting and attacking reporter after reporter in an attempt to intimidate the media from covering their world. The list of reporters arrested so far, according to the Poynter Institute:

   Ryan Devereaux (The Intercept)
   Frank Hermann (Die Welt)
   Ansgar Graw (Die Welt)
   Lukas Hermsmeier (Die Welt)
   Scott Olson (Getty Images)
   Robert Klemko (Sports Illustrated)
   Rob Crilly (The Telegraph)
   Neil Munshi (Financial Times)
   Ryan J. Reilly (The Huffington Post)
   Wesley Lowery (The Washington Post)

And it's not going to get better: The Ferguson police are vowing to continue their totalitarian campaign of arresting the media.

8:47 AM PT: In case you haven't seen it, here's an iconic photo of Ferguson police that Scott Olson (one of the arrested journalists) took before being incarcerated.

A National Disgrace!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/19/2014, 11:39 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Ferguson police continue arresting and attacking media
Quote :
The thug police force in Ferguson, Missouri, continues wage its campaign against the public it is sworn to defend—take this tweet from KMOV reporter Chris Stanford for example:
Quote :
Finally called it a night in #ferguson when police shot tear gas at us.  Laser sight pointed right at our vehicle. http://t.co/...
— @StanfordKMOV
Obviously, the most tragic consequence of their savage brutality was the slaying of unarmed teen Mike Brown, but the police in Ferguson have also tried to light the First Amendment on fire, arresting and attacking reporter after reporter in an attempt to intimidate the media from covering their world. The list of reporters arrested so far, according to the Poynter Institute:

   Ryan Devereaux (The Intercept)
   Frank Hermann (Die Welt)
   Ansgar Graw (Die Welt)
   Lukas Hermsmeier (Die Welt)
   Scott Olson (Getty Images)
   Robert Klemko (Sports Illustrated)
   Rob Crilly (The Telegraph)
   Neil Munshi (Financial Times)
   Ryan J. Reilly (The Huffington Post)
   Wesley Lowery (The Washington Post)

And it's not going to get better: The Ferguson police are vowing to continue their totalitarian campaign of arresting the media.

8:47 AM PT: In case you haven't seen it, here's an iconic photo of Ferguson police that Scott Olson (one of the arrested journalists) took before being incarcerated.

A National Disgrace!



Still she has no answers, but she does have a really neat photo!!!!
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/19/2014, 11:59 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
If you want to get to know all the facts just ask a racist ex cop on Fake News.

On Fox, Mark Fuhrman Declares Michael Brown ‘The Aggressor’

http://www.newshounds.us/on_fox_mark_fuhrman_declares_michael_brown_the_aggressor_08182014



Hey,edge -what do you think of the behavior of the 6'4" 290 lbs. cigar smoking child as it was captured on the surveillance video?
Was it violent, or not?

Basing my opinion on the definition of violent, no I don't think it was violent.

Here's the definition of "violent":
Quote :
vi·o·lent

using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

I didn't see any physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

I'm shocked, I see the clowns at Fake News are going all out trying to smear the victim:
Fox News Goes Full Racist With Claim That Michael Brown Was High On Drugs When Killed

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/18/fox-news-full-racist-claim-michael-brown-high-drugs-killed.html
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/19/2014, 12:17 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
 
Hey,edge -what do you think of the behavior of the 6'4" 290 lbs. cigar smoking child as it was captured on the surveillance video?
Was it violent, or not?

Basing my opinion on the definition of violent, no I don't think it was violent.

Here's the definition of "violent":
Quote :
vi•o•lent

using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

I didn't see any physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.



And if a 6'4" 290 lb. cigar smoking child did that to one of your loved ones in your presence, you would do what?





edge540 wrote:
I'm shocked, I see the clowns at Fake News are going all out trying to smear the victim:
Fox News Goes Full Racist With Claim That Michael Brown Was High On Drugs When Killed




http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/18/fox-news-full-racist-claim-michael-brown-high-drugs-killed.html



What in the fuck does implying someone was using drugs have to do with race?
Not a damn thing.
When all else fails, play that bad old race card.
Jesus, talk about a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   

Back to top Go down
 
#Ferguson,Mo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: