Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 #Ferguson,Mo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/22/2014, 9:11 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
In a statement delivered before a crowd near the scene of the shooting, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said that both officers opened fire on Powell after the suspect came within three or four feet of police while holding the knife in an "overhand grip."

Well let's see chief:


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/20/kajieme-powell-killed-st-louis-police_n_5694224.html

Chief, you're a fucking liar.
We're supposed to believe these assholes.
Yes, I'm sure what happened in Ferguson is exactly how the police say it happened.



By Jove, you've cracked the case, edge.
This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Officer Wilson murdered Michael Brown in cold blood!!!!


 sigh

Nope.
Only thing I proved is that the police are stupid enough to blatantly lie.
According to the clowns at Fake News the cop suffered an orbital fracture  and was nearly beaten unconscious.
Yep, we can all tell from this video:





An orbital fracture can be neither proven nor disproven based upon the video.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/22/2014, 9:13 am

Artie60438 wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Nope.
Only thing I proved is that the police are stupid enough to blatantly lie.
According to the clowns at Fake News the cop suffered an orbital fracture  and was nearly beaten unconscious.
Yep, we can all tell from this video:
You know what's even funnier,Edge? The dumbest person posting here, an idiot troll,that posted this nonsense has been previously burned by the exact same author who was caught red-handed making up shit.  Shocked 
Enjoy Very Happy 
Subject: Re: The Science of Torture   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:11 pm
http://nofree.forumotion.com/t1044p40-the-science-of-torture

What a "man" he is,what a man indeed! Laughing 



Just can't manage to pull yourself out of full Zimmerman Verdict Mode, can you, cupcake?
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/22/2014, 9:50 am

happy jack wrote:


An orbital fracture can be neither proven nor disproven based upon the video.

That's true but you can pretty much rule out "nearly beaten unconscious."
Anybody with a functioning brain can see the killer cop is not seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/22/2014, 3:33 pm

edge540 wrote:
ignorant troll wrote:


An orbital fracture can be neither proven nor disproven based upon the video.

That's true but you can pretty much rule out "nearly beaten unconscious."
Anybody with a functioning brain can see the killer cop is not seriously hurt.
The dumbest troll on the Internet is still sticking to that made-up story? Shocked 
CNN reports "Broken Eye Socket" didn't happen
Quote :
Can't find any CNN text but here's a report on the video content from Medialite:

   
Quote :
Earlier this week, Fox News reported that Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed 18-year-old unarmed Michael Brown, suffered a fractured eye socket following his confrontation with the teenager. The reporter, Hollie McKay, cited a “source close to the [police] department’s top brass” as providing that information to the network.

   However, on CNN Thursday, Don Lemon reported that Wilson did not suffer a fractured or broken eye socket and was rather treated at the hospital for swelling around his face and eyes. Noting that that specific injury has not been reported by CNN, “but is making its way around other media organization,” Lemon cited a “source close to the investigation” who told CNN that Wilson’s x-rays came back negative for a fractured eye socket.

   “That source says it is not true, at all, he did not have a torn eye socket,” Lemon said. “Unequivocally.”
Charles Johnson, over at Little Green Footballs has been doggedly following the bs for days. He raised the issue "If Darren Wilson Was “Savagely Beaten,” Why Did Neighbors See Him Mowing His Lawn Just a Few Days Later?" and has followed the altered, falsely presented "CT" Scan, (generic photo from Univ. of Iowa and NOT Darren Wilson's) touted by "Dumbest Man on the Internet", Jim Hoft.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/22/2014, 9:59 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


An orbital fracture can be neither proven nor disproven based upon the video.

That's true but you can pretty much rule out "nearly beaten unconscious."
Anybody with a functioning brain can see the killer cop is not seriously hurt.



I have been on my feet within minutes after what was later diagnosed as a concussion, and I have been on my feet within minutes of what was later diagnosed as two broken vertebrae, so your diagnosis based upon your viewing of a shitty and inconclusive video is absolutely worthless.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/23/2014, 11:42 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


An orbital fracture can be neither proven nor disproven based upon the video.

That's true but you can pretty much rule out "nearly beaten unconscious."
Anybody with a functioning brain can see the killer cop is not seriously hurt.



I have been on my feet within minutes after what was later diagnosed as a concussion, and I have been on my feet within minutes of what was later diagnosed as two broken vertebrae, so your diagnosis based upon your viewing of a shitty and inconclusive video is absolutely worthless.

Your mishaps and my diagnosis are irrelevant. Hopefully a jury will decide if the video is relevant.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/23/2014, 5:29 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


An orbital fracture can be neither proven nor disproven based upon the video.

That's true but you can pretty much rule out "nearly beaten unconscious."
Anybody with a functioning brain can see the killer cop is not seriously hurt.



I have been on my feet within minutes after what was later diagnosed as a concussion, and I have been on my feet within minutes of what was later diagnosed as two broken vertebrae, so your diagnosis based upon your viewing of a shitty and inconclusive video is absolutely worthless.

Your mishaps and my diagnosis are irrelevant. Hopefully a jury will decide if the video is relevant.
What a man he is! An absolute stud! My only question is how did Mr Conceal and Carry get knocked to the ground?  Shocked I would have figured he would have whipped out his penis extender and shot the person who knocked him down.

What i love about these trolls are that they always manage to have a ready made personal anecdote that attempts to support their bullshit.

Congratulations Jackie Robinson West! US Little League Champions! cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/24/2014, 9:57 am

Artie60438 wrote:
My only question is how did Mr Conceal and Carry get knocked to the ground?  Shocked I would have figured he would have whipped out his penis extender and shot the person who knocked him down.



I was not "knocked to the ground” by anyone; I don’t see how drawing a concealed weapon would have been very useful in the aftermath of a sporting accident.  Know what you are talking about before you talk about it, lest you confirm the inherent ignorance that everyone knows you possess, shit for brains.




Artie60438 wrote:
 
What i love about these trolls are that they always manage to have a ready made personal  anecdote that attempts to support their bullshit.

 



Examples, please.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/24/2014, 8:07 pm

edge540 wrote:
  Hopefully a jury will decide if the video is relevant.



The only thing conclusive about the video is that Officer Wilson knows how to walk.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 8:48 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
  Hopefully a jury will decide if the video is relevant.



The only thing conclusive about the video is that Officer Wilson knows how to walk.

LOL, I'm sure Wilson's defense attorney is claiming the same thing.


Quote :
This killing is a racial issue. I can say with certainty I could walk down the street at night, even after having robbed a store as Brown is suspected of doing, and I would not be shot and killed. My blonde hair and pale skin are the strongest bulletproof armor there is, and I have lived in the luxury of feeling protected by police. I, as a white teenager, have no fear of being shot to death by police – because that does not happen. I cannot understand the pain and frustration of the black community in Ferguson, in Northwest Indiana, in America, but I do see racism for what it is – alive and well in this country.

Michael Brown deserves justice.
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/opinion/columnists/guest-commentary/young-voices-killing-of-michael-brown-is-racial-issue/article_83726029-238c-57b9-9a9b-56bf54b36559.html

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 11:39 am

Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 12:05 pm

It's amazing, more than two weeks has gone by and we still haven't seen Officer Wilson's police report.

Ferguson Police Waited 10 Days to Review Michael Brown Incident Report

Since Michael Brown was shot by Officer Darren Wilson on August 9, reporters have called for the release of the incident report Wilson would have filled out according to proper police procedure. But according to the document released to the ACLU, there is no real report. The incident report the Ferguson Police Department has on file has little more than the who, where and when of the shooting. It doesn't say what happened, it doesn't say how, and it wasn't even reviewed by a supervisor until 10 days after Michael Brown died. The report was given final approval on August 20.
http://www.thewire.com/national/2014/08/ferguson-police-waited-10-days-to-review-michael-brown-incidents-report/378972/
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 2:51 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
  Hopefully a jury will decide if the video is relevant.



The only thing conclusive about the video is that Officer Wilson knows how to walk.

LOL, I'm sure Wilson's defense attorney is claiming the same thing.


Quote :
This killing is a racial issue. I can say with certainty I could walk down the street at night, even after having robbed a store as Brown is suspected of doing, and I would not be shot and killed. My blonde hair and pale skin are the strongest bulletproof armor there is, and I have lived in the luxury of feeling protected by police. I, as a white teenager, have no fear of being shot to death by police – because that does not happen. I cannot understand the pain and frustration of the black community in Ferguson, in Northwest Indiana, in America, but I do see racism for what it is – alive and well in this country.

Michael Brown deserves justice.
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/opinion/columnists/guest-commentary/young-voices-killing-of-michael-brown-is-racial-issue/article_83726029-238c-57b9-9a9b-56bf54b36559.html




Well!!!!
Officer Wilson, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is guilty of gunning down Michael Brown simply because he was black.
And do you know how I know this to be true?
Why, because a letter to the editor of the Hammond Times says it's true!!!!
You certainly know how to sniff out the unvarnished truth, edge.
Case closed.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 3:26 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
  Hopefully a jury will decide if the video is relevant.



The only thing conclusive about the video is that Officer Wilson knows how to walk.

LOL, I'm sure Wilson's defense attorney is claiming the same thing.


Quote :
This killing is a racial issue. I can say with certainty I could walk down the street at night, even after having robbed a store as Brown is suspected of doing, and I would not be shot and killed. My blonde hair and pale skin are the strongest bulletproof armor there is, and I have lived in the luxury of feeling protected by police. I, as a white teenager, have no fear of being shot to death by police – because that does not happen. I cannot understand the pain and frustration of the black community in Ferguson, in Northwest Indiana, in America, but I do see racism for what it is – alive and well in this country.

Michael Brown deserves justice.
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/opinion/columnists/guest-commentary/young-voices-killing-of-michael-brown-is-racial-issue/article_83726029-238c-57b9-9a9b-56bf54b36559.html




Well!!!!
Officer Wilson, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is guilty of gunning down Michael Brown simply because he was black.
And do you know how I know this to be true?
Why, because a letter to the editor of the Hammond Times says it's true!!!!
You certainly know how to sniff out the unvarnished truth, edge.
Case closed.

Where did I say that Officer Wilson, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is guilty of gunning down Michael Brown simply because he was black?

Oh wait, I didn't say that all. You just made up shit and lied.

Your reading comprehension really sucks big time.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 3:34 pm

edge540 wrote:


Where did I say that Officer Wilson, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is guilty of gunning down Michael Brown simply because he was black?




I didn't say you said that.



edge540 wrote:



Oh wait, I didn't say that all. You just made up shit and lied.



What did I lie about?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 4:03 pm

edge540 wrote:
It's amazing, more than two weeks has gone by and we still haven't seen Officer Wilson's police report.

Ferguson Police Waited 10 Days to Review Michael Brown Incident Report

Since Michael Brown was shot by Officer Darren Wilson on August 9, reporters have called for the release of the incident report Wilson would have filled out according to proper police procedure. But according to the document released to the ACLU, there is no real report. The incident report the Ferguson Police Department has on file has little more than the who, where and when of the shooting. It doesn't say what happened, it doesn't say how, and it wasn't even reviewed by a supervisor until 10 days after Michael Brown died. The report was given final approval on August 20.
http://www.thewire.com/national/2014/08/ferguson-police-waited-10-days-to-review-michael-brown-incidents-report/378972/
There's nothing to see and the county's report isn't any better.

It took them 10 days to come up with this Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 4:10 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
  Hopefully a jury will decide if the video is relevant.



The only thing conclusive about the video is that Officer Wilson knows how to walk.

LOL, I'm sure Wilson's defense attorney is claiming the same thing.


Quote :
This killing is a racial issue. I can say with certainty I could walk down the street at night, even after having robbed a store as Brown is suspected of doing, and I would not be shot and killed. My blonde hair and pale skin are the strongest bulletproof armor there is, and I have lived in the luxury of feeling protected by police. I, as a white teenager, have no fear of being shot to death by police – because that does not happen. I cannot understand the pain and frustration of the black community in Ferguson, in Northwest Indiana, in America, but I do see racism for what it is – alive and well in this country.

Michael Brown deserves justice.
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/opinion/columnists/guest-commentary/young-voices-killing-of-michael-brown-is-racial-issue/article_83726029-238c-57b9-9a9b-56bf54b36559.html




Well!!!!
Officer Wilson, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is guilty of gunning down Michael Brown simply because he was black.
And do you know how I know this to be true?
Why, because a letter to the editor of the Hammond Times says it's true!!!!
You certainly know how to sniff out the unvarnished truth, edge.
Case closed.

Where did I say that Officer Wilson, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is guilty of gunning down Michael Brown simply because he was black?

Oh wait, I didn't say that all. You just made up shit and lied.
Yep. Oh well,at least he's making up his own shit rather that posting others here as he did earlier in the thread. Very Happy

Edge wrote:
Your reading comprehension really sucks big time.
Not when his primary objective is to troll the board.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 4:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:


Where did I say that Officer Wilson, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is guilty of gunning down Michael Brown simply because he was black?



I didn't say you said that.



Looks to me like you sarcastically implied that when you said this:
happy jack wrote:
You certainly know how to sniff out the unvarnished truth, edge.
Case closed.

So I take it you agree with this statement?
Quote :
This killing is a racial issue. I can say with certainty I could walk down the street at night, even after having robbed a store as Brown is suspected of doing, and I would not be shot and killed. My blonde hair and pale skin are the strongest bulletproof armor there is, and I have lived in the luxury of feeling protected by police. I, as a white teenager, have no fear of being shot to death by police – because that does not happen.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/25/2014, 5:50 pm

edge540 wrote:
   

Looks to me like you sarcastically implied that when you said this:
happy jack wrote:
You certainly know how to sniff out the unvarnished truth, edge.
Case closed.
   



Why would you post an article if you didn’t agree with the content and didn’t believe it to be true?


edge540 wrote:

So I take it you agree with this statement?
Quote :
This killing is a racial issue. I can say with certainty I could walk down the street at night, even after having robbed a store as Brown is suspected of doing, and I would not be shot and killed. My blonde hair and pale skin are the strongest bulletproof armor there is, and I have lived in the luxury of feeling protected by police. I, as a white teenager, have no fear of being shot to death by police – because that does not happen.



No, not at all.



Quote :
This killing is a racial issue.



I don’t know that, you don’t know that, and she certainly doesn’t know that.



Quote :
I can say with certainty I could walk down the street at night, even after having robbed a store as Brown is suspected of doing, and I would not be shot and killed.



No, you probably would not be shot and killed for walking down the street, even after having robbed a store. But if, as alleged, you shoved a police officer into his car and wrestled with him for his gun, the odds of you being shot and killed would increase dramatically.



Quote :
I, as a white teenager, have no fear of being shot to death by police – because that does not happen.



See above.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/26/2014, 6:01 pm

Fox News objects to calling Michael Brown an 'unarmed teen'
Quote :
It's almost uncanny how Fox & Friends can so reliably manage to be the stupidest of all possible punditry shows. The competition is fierce—I imagine Steve Doocy has to personally chug a gallon of tapioca semigloss every morning just to make sure he brings his 'A' game to the show—but they pull it off.
Quote :

   A Fox News segment asked whether the "unarmed teen" description of Michael Brown is misleading and featured Fox contributor Linda Chavez arguing that such a description enhances racial fears and is an attempt to play the "race card."

Well, he was a "teen" and he was "unarmed" so the phrase would seem to be as straight-news as you can get, but I'll bite. Go on.
Quote :

   During the segment on Fox, on-screen text asked if the "unarmed teen" description of Michael Brown was misleading while [today's guest crazy person Linda Chavez] argued that Brown was an adult male "who is six foot four and weighs almost three hundred pounds":

So this is where we are. We've got Steve Doocy and company arguing that calling the unarmed teen an "unarmed teen" is misleading, because unarmed American black teenagers are their own dangerous weapons. You shouldn't call him "unarmed" because the unarmed black teen walking down the street is armed with himself.

That's frequently the unspoken subtext when a black American teenager is shot, whether by police or random patriots or people who fancy themselves the underappreciated superheros of their neighborhood watch associations. As usual, Fox & Friends lacks the necessary subtlety to distinguish between preferred conservative text and subtext and just lets the "theory" rip out loud, complete with interviews and scare quotes. Look at those faces up there. They're pretty sure they're on to something, by jove, something big like gravity or a cure for cancer or figuring out why milk cartons have expiration dates printed on them.

An unarmed American teen should not be declared "unarmed" if Linda Chavez can't personally take him in a fight, I guess. And that's why America can't have nice things, and why Fox News continues to be a boil on a pox on a scab on a lamprey's cloaca.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/27/2014, 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/28/2014, 10:53 pm

New Tonight: Video Messaging App Maker Verifies Ferguson Shooting Recording, Including Location
Quote :
Authentication

Here’s the official statement from Glide, the company that makes the video messaging app used by the man who inadvertently recorded audio of the gunshots that ended Michael Brown’s life in Ferguson, Missouri: Glide Verifies Ferguson Shooting Recording.

   
Quote :
As you may already have seen on CNN, MSNBC’s “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell,” the local FOX affiliate in St. Louis and Riverfront Times, the Glide mobile app is being mentioned in the current news cycle surrounding the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO, with a video message created using the app having surfaced as potentially critical evidence.

   While tragedy is never good news, and our hearts go out to the family of Michael Brown, this incident underscores how technology is changing the landscape of not only journalism, but also criminology.

   A Glide user living nearby (whose identity is being protected) was simply using the Glide app on their smartphone exactly as it was designed - to instantly communicate with a friend through our real-time video texting service. Simultaneously, they also captured audio in the background of the gunshots allegedly fired at Michael Brown.

   Because Glide is the only messaging application using streaming video technology, each message is simultaneously recorded and transmitted, so the exact time can be verified to the second. In this case, the video in question was created at 12:02:14 PM CDT on Saturday, August 9th.

   We commend this Glide user for turning their Glide video message over to FBI investigators as possible evidence in this ongoing investigation.

The important bit of new information in this statement: Glide is also confirming that the man who recorded this audio lives near the street where Michael Brown was gunned down.
If you haven't heard the audio,it clearly shows a pause of 3 seconds before several more rounds were fired. This will corroborate what other witnesses have said regarding the killing of the unarmed teen.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/29/2014, 10:49 am

Artie60438 wrote:
New Tonight: Video Messaging App Maker Verifies Ferguson Shooting Recording, Including Location
Quote :
Authentication

Here’s the official statement from Glide, the company that makes the video messaging app used by the man who inadvertently recorded audio of the gunshots that ended Michael Brown’s life in Ferguson, Missouri: Glide Verifies Ferguson Shooting Recording.

   
Quote :
As you may already have seen on CNN, MSNBC’s “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell,” the local FOX affiliate in St. Louis and Riverfront Times, the Glide mobile app is being mentioned in the current news cycle surrounding the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO, with a video message created using the app having surfaced as potentially critical evidence.

   While tragedy is never good news, and our hearts go out to the family of Michael Brown, this incident underscores how technology is changing the landscape of not only journalism, but also criminology.

   A Glide user living nearby (whose identity is being protected) was simply using the Glide app on their smartphone exactly as it was designed - to instantly communicate with a friend through our real-time video texting service. Simultaneously, they also captured audio in the background of the gunshots allegedly fired at Michael Brown.

   Because Glide is the only messaging application using streaming video technology, each message is simultaneously recorded and transmitted, so the exact time can be verified to the second. In this case, the video in question was created at 12:02:14 PM CDT on Saturday, August 9th.

   We commend this Glide user for turning their Glide video message over to FBI investigators as possible evidence in this ongoing investigation.

The important bit of new information in this statement: Glide is also confirming that the man who recorded this audio lives near the street where Michael Brown was gunned down.
If you haven't heard the audio,it clearly shows a pause of 3 seconds before several more rounds were fired. This will corroborate what other witnesses have said regarding the killing of the unarmed teen.



http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/28/justice/michael-brown-ferguson-shooting-audio/

Witnesses and a friend of Wilson have given conflicting accounts of what led to Brown's death, and the pause could be key in the investigation. But it's difficult to prove from the audio why the pause took place or whose narrative it supports.

………

But if the gunfire heard on the audio is from the Brown incident, the pause doesn't automatically suggest wrongful intent by the officer.
"To be fair, there could be other explanations for that pause," said attorney Van Jones, co-host of CNN's "Crossfire." "Maybe the officer will say, 'Well, I fired and he kept advancing, so I fired again.' "



And if you squint your eyes and listen very closely, you can hear Officer Wilson say, “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”, and then, “Fucking coons!
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   8/29/2014, 11:54 am

happy jack wrote:
"Maybe the officer will say, 'Well, I fired and he kept advancing, so I fired again.' "

....or maybe the officer will refuse to write up a police report after three weeks, violating police procedure, while still being paid for sitting on his ass doing nothing.


Anyway...

The suit -- which includes accusations of intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligent supervision, and assault and battery -- details circumstances allegedly surrounding several arrests between August 11-13:

-- Tracey White was about to buy an ice cream sundae at McDonald's when officers "in what appeared to be army uniforms, carrying rifles and sticks and wearing helmets" entered and ordered her to leave, according to the lawsuit. She was told to shut up, thrown to the ground and handcuffed after criticizing officers for the way they were treating her son, the lawsuit claims.

-- Dewayne Matthews was walking to his mother's house when a group of officers in military uniforms shot rubber bullets at him, the lawsuit alleges. He fell into a creek or sewer, the suit says, where officers "pounced on him, slammed his face into the concrete, and pushed his head into the water to the point that he felt he was going to be drowned."

-- Kerry White was shooting footage and holding his camera out his car window when an officer snatched his camera, "took out his memory card and threw it to the ground," the lawsuit says.

-- Damon Coleman and Theophilus Green were peacefully protesting, the lawsuit says, when police in riot gear fired tear gas and what appeared to be stun grenades in their direction, then "hurled racial epithets at them, while punching and kicking them the entire time."


Shameful....

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/28/justice/ferguson-police-lawsuit/index.html?hpt=hp_t2[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3112

PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   9/3/2014, 10:24 am

Well this is interesting:  

Quote :
Justice in Ferguson? Looks like a Longshot... (Tweets by @ShaunKing)

@ShaunKing tells a story of Missouri culture & politics, and why there may be no justice in #ferguson for #mikebrown or any black person.

Didn't know five officers were already under investigation by the feds prior to Brown's shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: #Ferguson,Mo   

Back to top Go down
 
#Ferguson,Mo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: