Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!

Go down 
+15
chuckmo48
happy jack
FFScott
KarenT
Mailman
paul87920
the oracle
sparks
Simon
hammonite
BigFan
voter3
Artie60438
freekey1
UrRight
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/22/2011, 7:07 pm

the oracle wrote:
the interesting thing to me is the last letter. by the gist of it appears marsha had no interest in actually pursuing her stated case and instead intended under oath to perform a witchhunt on the mayor asking him about ed krusa river park cabela's and a whole bunch of completely unrelated issues.
I was stunned when I read that. Nothing to do with any of her complaints,just a fishing expedition. Probably watched way too many episodes of Perry Mason.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/23/2011, 5:04 pm

After I read it, I wondered what type of point he was trying to make.

Nothing new that she hadn't already stated on past postings.

Actually, I thought it proved nothing because of the dates.

It's a worthless thread.

One question, though...what does happen to the case?

Has it been dropped?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/23/2011, 7:19 pm

I find it interesting he is trying to capitalize on her death. Who really knows if she wrote anything he is posting?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/23/2011, 7:44 pm

UrRight wrote:
After I read it, I wondered what type of point he was trying to make.

Nothing new that she hadn't already stated on past postings.

Actually, I thought it proved nothing because of the dates.

It's a worthless thread.
Like all the rest he starts
Quote :

Has it been dropped?
Eventually it has to.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/23/2011, 7:47 pm

BigFan wrote:
I find it interesting he is trying to capitalize on her death. Who really knows if she wrote anything he is posting?
It's like reading the diary of a madwoman. JCMT is just as crazy as she was.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/23/2011, 7:54 pm

UrRight wrote:

Has it been dropped?

It probably will be dropped soon unless her family wishes to continue it which is doubtful.
She was her main witness.

BigFan wrote:

You're right, are they real? Nobody knows. JCMT is only whoring a dead womans memory proving that he's a bigger slime ball than most thought.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/23/2011, 8:06 pm

I found it really distasteful. I don't think he served her an ounce of justice.

In fact, I think she'd be peeved he exposed her ignorance after she's gone.

Stupid to even bring it up because we've been hearing the same old thing she already brought up.

It's over.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/23/2011, 8:33 pm

UrRight wrote:
I found it really distasteful. I don't think he served her an ounce of justice.

In fact, I think she'd be peeved he exposed her ignorance after she's gone.
It's clear that he was using her the whole time and is continuing to do so. The only mystery left is which one was crazier.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/24/2011, 4:18 am

it gets sadder and sadder with each missive he posts. but i agree she was nothing but a tool for him to try to get at the mayor. the letters do validate everything i had thought though.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/24/2011, 7:12 am

What point is there, when she openly posted everything she pm'd him about?

Lastly, most is just garbled, meaningless, "superstitious" thoughts.

Free was afraid of her own shadow.

Why does he keep saying, "LUGS" thrown at her window? If there was a lug, keep it at ONE lug.

Followed by her stating she "heard a sound like someone was trying to get through a window, 7 ft. high from the ground. Now, why didn't she mention that part...and if it really happened, the most common sense thing for anyone, would be to dial 911. So, I think she preyed on JCMT a little over-the-edge. It doesn't make sense not calling 911. All crap.

It's all stupid, anyway, to be bringing up garbage she already posted in threads over the years.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/27/2011, 9:20 am

Yeah, look what a fool he is trying to link her death to fear of HFD. I hope he realizes she chose to not leave the house and locked the door on the tenants who begged her to leave.

A normal person leaves right away and then calls 911. She would be alive today if she did not have fear of her own shadow.

She trusted no one, not even her own mom who she claimed beT her up all the time while she was a child..she even pointed to the front west side bldgg.where her mom beat her up. So, I can believe she was raised to think people would betray her, cuz her mom did it to her. I am not making this up...I am not lying. So u can throw tout that rosy notion that she and her mom were so close, per Tiger. FT. Was afraid of her own mom.

Anyway, there could have been ten fire engines there. She made a stubborn decision of "her way or the highway". She got both.
Back to top Go down
hammonite

hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty2/27/2011, 8:04 pm

Had a interesting call today from a friend who has a friend that believes JCMT is a slumlord from Webb St. in Hammond. Didn't know the name but according to my friend JCMT has contacted one of the Mayoral candidates wanting him to slander the current Mayor with the same allegations he posts on tob. Seems JCMT is a non licensed contractor operating an illegal business out of his home. More to come.
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/7/2011, 3:56 pm

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice, that since a court ruled last week that Message Boards must reveal posters identities when asked, that Just Call Me Chickenshit/ Maurice and most of the other posters OTOB have went into hiding ?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/7/2011, 5:44 pm

He certainly has stopped posting as often as he did. That could just be a result of his sidekick no longer around to help him troll. How about the trolls on the Times site? There haven't really been a whole lot of articles on Hammond since that article appeared so it might be hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/8/2011, 7:14 am

Both boards have gotten more interesting - not so centered on Hammond.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/8/2011, 7:19 am

Well Karen, you know Hammond is the 5th largest city in the state don't you? Largest city in this region? Wink
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/8/2011, 7:57 am

Mailman wrote:
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice, that since a court ruled last week that Message Boards must reveal posters identities when asked, that Just Call Me Chickenshit/ Maurice and most of the other posters OTOB have went into hiding ?

They're busy deleting old posts.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/8/2011, 8:09 am

For a while there, it seemed like Hammond was the only city! Heck, I know more about their politics than I do Valpo's (at least from comments).
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/8/2011, 3:38 pm

Well, what can I say? I'm not dead yet..so I can defend myself. FT posted my real name. Do I care? Heck, no! Just don't call me by my first name, and we will all get along.

My new screen name, in honor of Dwight Taylor, Community Activist on welfare, is now being reflected as UrInsane in Gary, IN. He is expecting a bronze plaque. Cough it up from theotherboard.com.

I never laughed so hard in my life. You know why? I do/did insane things all my life.

My dad has no hair from chemo, was so sleepy from radiation. With all the kids up there and grandkids, including my daughter who flew in from California..I get annoyed posing for continuous family pics. Mom tried waking him up for pill taking. He wouldn't wake up. After sitting there thinking I am in a funeral home, I woke him up, sprung him out of bed, wheeled him to the dinner table, flung my hair over his bald, peach-fussed head, swollen with steroids-face...and made him look like Elvis. He laughed like heck even so sick. Cameras went off. Then I pretended I was chocking him.

Point is...do whatever you can do to and be yourself. Do not sit around afraid of being who you are.

A miracle would only change the course, but I refuse to bow down to being anyone else but who I am.

If that is insane...thank you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/8/2011, 6:26 pm

UrRight wrote:
Well, what can I say? I'm not dead yet..so I can defend myself. FT posted my real name. Do I care? Heck, no! Just don't call me by my first name, and we will all get along.

My new screen name, in honor of Dwight Taylor, Community Activist on welfare, is now being reflected as UrInsane in Gary, IN. He is expecting a bronze plaque. Cough it up from theotherboard.com.

I never laughed so hard in my life.
Think of it this way,UR. You're living rent free in their empty little heads and they can't do a damn thing about it lol!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/9/2011, 1:27 pm

They have the guilty conscious. I don't. They all bashed her on the original board. I carry no guilt. I didn't tell you all I smelled perfume instead of a skunk.

They are guilty and they have to live with their guilt. At least I told FT to her face..they waited until it was too late.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/9/2011, 7:36 pm

other board is down? hmmmmm maybe jcmt had them pull the plug lol. wonder if anyone asked for his info

anyone want to bet his email was a puc domain?
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/10/2011, 6:23 am

yeah I noticed that it was down. Who will lead the cry that McMafia or the basement boys or whatever they call sane people these day, is responsible for it affraid
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/10/2011, 9:29 pm

Hey! Idiots OTOB! Including mattlap, bert, tiger, Maurice, and the such. The foreclosure issue is not mcdermotts fault! His administration has done much to limit the impact the housing / economic crisis on hammond. NSP, legal aid, homebound, and college bound have all help stem the effects of foreclosure. Great economic development department, incentive packages, facade rebate, among others have kept store fronts operational. I'm tired of the tired argument that mcdermott does nothing!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty3/11/2011, 6:20 am

BigFan wrote:
Hey! Idiots OTOB! Including mattlap, bert, tiger, Maurice, and the such. The foreclosure issue is not mcdermotts fault! His administration has done much to limit the impact the housing / economic crisis on hammond. NSP, legal aid, homebound, and college bound have all help stem the effects of foreclosure. Great economic development department, incentive packages, facade rebate, among others have kept store fronts operational. I'm tired of the tired argument that mcdermott does nothing!
"Mattlap" was totally clueless about the collapse of the housing market so he needs to blame someone else. I remember warning him about the impending recession and the financial collapse that was going to follow but he kept ignoring it right up till the end. Several months ago he claimed the "stock market is fixed". That's the sign of someone who took a severe beating but refuses to accept the responsibility that his own poor decisions are what led to his downfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next