Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!

Go down 
+15
chuckmo48
happy jack
FFScott
KarenT
Mailman
paul87920
the oracle
sparks
Simon
hammonite
BigFan
voter3
Artie60438
freekey1
UrRight
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
freekey1

freekey1

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty7/25/2011, 6:20 pm

Quote :
I sure would like to see the show back on the air.
So would I,except without Stew. Vera was their best host,articulate,intelligent,and thoroughly up to speed on the issues of the day.
Quote :
Sorta like the Fowler show.
Another excellent show that actually had a whole slew of businesses eager to sponsor them lol!
cyclops 👋

I'd like to see either one of them replace Tiger Fables.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty7/26/2011, 4:12 am

stew does what he does...completly different from what vera is interested in. they werent really a good radio fit in my opinion sort of like when i was with federighi. doesnt mean either wasnt as good as the other just different.

vera was very good at extolling liberal political view points. agree or disagree she was interesting to listen too.

stew is great at telling ya about 80's tv show trivia. fun and all in its own right (if your of an age to know what hes talking about) but not a good mix for political talk.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty7/26/2011, 8:21 am

the oracle wrote:
stew does what he does...completly different from what vera is interested in. they werent really a good radio fit in my opinion sort of like when i was with federighi. doesnt mean either wasnt as good as the other just different.
I agree. Vera wanted to talk about issues while Stew focused on silly topics.
Quote :
vera was very good at extolling liberal political view points. agree or disagree she was interesting to listen too.
She was the best. Always prepared,totally up to speed on the issues,and a huge thorn in the side to the chronic liars like JCMT.
Quote :
stew is great at telling ya about 80's tv show trivia. fun and all in its own right (if your of an age to know what hes talking about) but not a good mix for political talk.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/6/2011, 10:21 am

Hey JCMT!! It's nice to see that "XMPT" is living rent free in your head and that you're still carrying the torch for Loony Tunes. How did that computer purchase that you left on that grifter's doorstep work out for you? How about the money you fronted her for that frivolous lawsuit that got laughed out of court? Ever get that back? JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Rofl
Oh,and one more other thing before I forget......Make sure to check your electrical outlets. I've heard that faulty ones can turn deadly! affraid lol!
This has been a Public Service Announcement from Arthur S. Flagenheimer Very Happy
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/6/2011, 11:40 am

trust me i know who xmpt is. and dave hamm has almost nothing in common with xmpt.

i laugh every time he calls xmpt cheif
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/6/2011, 12:18 pm

the oracle wrote:
trust me i know who xmpt is. and dave hamm has almost nothing in common with xmpt.

At one point or another,everyone,myself included,has been accused of being Dave Hamm. Cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/7/2011, 6:35 am

Artie60438 wrote:
the oracle wrote:

At one point or another,everyone,myself included,has been accused of being Dave Hamm. Cracks me up.
#############################################################

No...a few boards back,"EVERYONE WAS A "DAVE"; DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW HILARIOUS IT WAS?

They all wanted to claim being a "Dave" and I remember laughing out loud at those posts. At the time, I didn't understand the humor behind it, but now I do.

The only one that stood out from the rest that said they were "Dave" outside the subject, was that funny, made-up troll, "Dave the Rave".

Remember that one? Looking back, "Dave the Rave" was funny, obnoxious and demeaning to other female posters, myself included. I finally realized eventually after he disappeared, it was all a hoax.

He was the guy who loved Oriental women from Bangcock! (Pun intended).

Last edited by UrRight on 8/7/2011, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/7/2011, 6:38 am

I am Dave.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/7/2011, 6:41 am

Simon wrote:
I am Dave.

I am, too!!!! LOL :hehehe:
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/7/2011, 6:42 am

The reason that nobody has ever seen Dave Hamm and Dave Woerpel together is because they are really the same person.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/8/2011, 3:18 am

ah yes the monthly meeting of the dave's. we still have that although not as many have been showing up during the summer.

i guess will have to invite xmpt to join the club at our september meeting.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/8/2011, 8:46 am

the oracle wrote:
ah yes the monthly meeting of the dave's. we still have that although not as many have been showing up during the summer.

I think we should hold the next meeting at Famous Dave’s BBQ
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/9/2011, 6:03 am

Artie60438 wrote:
the oracle wrote:

I think we should hold the next meeting at Famous Dave’s BBQ

Ok, females not invited? I know one gal named "Tommie" and she's straight; a hillbilly from MO. Another gal the other day named something else - with a male name.

So, I'm a Dave, and I should be included in this meeting. If not, isn't that discriminatory? I'm a Dave.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/9/2011, 6:04 am

Simon wrote:
The reason that nobody has ever seen Dave Hamm and Dave Woerpel together is because they are really the same person.

Does that make all the "Daves'" a "Dave"?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/30/2011, 8:04 am

Team Hammond...who is on Team Hammond, today, and what is their purpose? I really couldn't grasp ENOUGH OF WHAT THEY REPRESENT, ETC.

Can someone describe this group?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/30/2011, 5:59 pm

UrRight wrote:
Team Hammond...who is on Team Hammond, today, and what is their purpose? I really couldn't grasp ENOUGH OF WHAT THEY REPRESENT, ETC.

Small group of angry people who blame all their problems on McDermott but never offer any ideas of their own.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/30/2011, 6:52 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Small group of angry people who blame all their problems on McDermott but never offer any ideas of their own.

I thought Team Hammond evaporated in the air. I did know Janiec was a part of Team Hammond, but sensed through the postings even Team Hammond doesn't back him.

Then I read online yesterday or day before that Team Hammond is holding a special meeting with a special speaker.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/30/2011, 9:16 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

I thought Team Hammond evaporated in the air. I did know Janiec was a part of Team Hammond, but sensed through the postings even Team Hammond doesn't back him.

Then I read online yesterday or day before that Team Hammond is holding a special meeting with a special speaker.
The meeting was tonight. That idiot "Tiger",the same loon that claims not to be a member,mentioned
she would be attending.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/31/2011, 3:37 am

janiec along with wes miller and jim premeske cofounded team hammond. as of about a year ago premseke and janiec were co presidents of the group. which is what made it so odd that both chose to run for hammond mayor in different parties.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/31/2011, 7:06 am

When are the meetings? I would like to see what they do unless they are private meetings. Can anybody go to these meetings? Where do they hold the meetings?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty8/31/2011, 8:31 am

The meeting last night was held at the Hammond Library on State St.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty9/1/2011, 5:11 am

Artie60438 wrote:

So, let us know if you got anything in "Artie's Mailbag", or if you hear anything from Creature.

How many attended? What did they discuss? Did they allow public speaking? Was the press invited? Were there pictures taken? Was it recorded? Who will report on this matter?

It affects everyone, ya know.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty9/1/2011, 5:14 am

the oracle wrote:
janiec along with wes miller and jim premeske cofounded team hammond. as of about a year ago premseke and janiec were co presidents of the group. which is what made it so odd that both chose to run for hammond mayor in different parties.

So, Jim Premenske is that, Premenske or Premeske, is running too, for mayor, alongside of Janiec, along with Mayor McDermott?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty9/1/2011, 5:15 am

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

My impression was they have plenty of ideas, but just don't know how to go about them.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty9/1/2011, 10:49 am

UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

So, let us know if you got anything in "Artie's Mailbag", or if you hear anything from Creature.
The Creature? He never attends any civic meetings, That's what makes him a complete phony. OTOH,maybe if they held them at a dive bar he would.
Quote :
How many attended? What did they discuss? Did they allow public speaking? Was the press invited? Were there pictures taken? Was it recorded? Who will report on this matter?
It affects everyone, ya know.
Do not know.
Quote :
So, Jim Premenske is that, Premenske or Premeske, is running too, for mayor, alongside of Janiec, along with Mayor McDermott?
Premeske. Ran for Mayor in the primary. Results:
Thomas M. McDermott, Jr.; 7,833
James (Jim) Premeske; 1,055
Quote :
My impression was they have plenty of ideas, but just don't know how to go about them.
They have no ideas. Case in point:When idiot "Tiger" was promoting Carolyn Beeeeeeeee
Jackson to replace Kathy Pucalik on the council all she could come up with was "She's my friend and a good person" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next