Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!

Go down 
+15
chuckmo48
happy jack
FFScott
KarenT
Mailman
paul87920
the oracle
sparks
Simon
hammonite
BigFan
voter3
Artie60438
freekey1
UrRight
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty10/19/2011, 8:45 pm

UrRight wrote:

You know what gets me more than anything?

And I invite her to answer.

Several years ago Tiger advised me to get the hell out of Hammond as fast as I could, if I could. Which I could. It regarded not being able to get my medicaid switched over, before the IBM crap finally came out and was crooked, which I suspected years ago.

Then she proudly inserts in postings her daughter bought a house nearby her in Hammond.

That's why outsiders are not welcomed and you can stick that part of b.s. when YOUR generation passes away and what's left is:

Where's MOMMY? I wouldn't ever tell someone new in the community to "get out if you can". Then turn around and say your daughter is living there.

What's up with that? Big City, Small Town Gossipers.
She's the last person anyone should seek advice from. Her picture should always appear next to the term "low information voter".
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty10/20/2011, 7:09 am

BigFan wrote:
jcmt is upset because code, the BofW, and city court have fined HIM for maintaining property similar to the condition he keeps posting. That thread is basically a hissy fit by an investor that the city kept the pressure on the maintain their property. The name of the thread SHOULD be; Does Code Enforcement need more funding? And the simple answer is, yes. jcmr is pretending not to know the long process involved with fielding complaint, investigate, cite, go to court (sometimes deal with idiot investors like jcmr) , get order to cut and board, send out crew for the work, lien the property, then start all over again on the grass a month later. He keeps writing that 'neighbors have been calling for years and nothing'. That's pure jcmr bs. Streets comes to clear alleys in 48-72 hours in average. There is a long process for cleaning up vacant, debilitating houses. But mcdermott admin, the basement boys in general, have been consistent for 7 years now. They will not let deadbeat, tax sale / reo investors do to hammond what has been done to gary, nothing. Sorry bout it jcmr.

In one of his posts he says the neighbors called for years and nothing was done to a house with tall grass, in poor shape. That lying sack, there was a green city sticker on the front door! He's so fos. jcmr, you might fool some of the people, some of the time. But you're in a tiny minority my friend. Hundreds of current and former hammond residents I speak with think the city looks better that it has in years. A majority is impressed with the improvements throughout the city. Happy to see dilapidated housing demolished. Glad to see trouble bars closed. Live to see new businesses open in hammond. It's not happening in ec, Gary, flint, or Cleveland. Get a clue jcmr. Who are you crappin?

Ya'll rarely pay my posts any attention. This earlier post is still very relevant today. 100 homes demolished per year for four years. That is impressive. Almost 2 per week! Let alone the board ups and lawn mowing of vacant housing. Did you know; 1 in 207 homes nationwide are in foreclosure... 1 in 7 are in various stages of the foreclosure process. Hammond is not the only city dealing with this vacant housing epidemic. It's occuring throughout the country. I'm impressed with hammonfs response. I challenge chuckie to present examples of a large city that is doing a better job than hammond. I know you're reading chuckie, who is handling vacant housing better than our city?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty11/8/2011, 8:20 pm

Someone please do a well-being check on Chuckie. With McDermott giving Janiec the beating of his life. Make sure he hasn't done anything stupid like overloading his electrical outlets. Laughing
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty11/8/2011, 9:31 pm

well now chucky can turn his attentions to more pressing issues like how hes gonna get his apartments up to code.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty11/12/2011, 5:01 pm

This just in: From the department of JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Banghead......

Just Call Me An Idiot wrote:

Tom's victory aint all that, yea he won, but in a city of 80,000 residents and approximatley 40,000 voters there were 11,500 votes cast for mayor. Now that is 25% of 25% approximately.

I wouldn't call that a resounding victory.
JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Rofl
Rich James: Winners, losers emerge from Tuesday election
Quote :
We’ve got winners and we’ve got losers in the wake of Tuesday’s municipal elections.

And the biggest winner is?

That clearly has to be Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr., who doubles as Lake County Democratic chairman.

McDermott won re-election over Republican George Janiec, pulling 80 percent of the vote.

This is the same Janiec who four years ago lost to McDermott by a scant 600 votes.

Not only did Janiec get hammered, but Kimberly Poland, the lone Republican on the Hammond City Council was ousted by Bill Emerson Sr., who pulled 64 percent of the vote.

Given what happened in Hammond and across most of the rest of the county, McDermott’s stock as county chairman got a heck of a boost
lol! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty11/20/2011, 8:06 am

Just Call Me An Idiot whose fantasies never come true wrote:

This is how the Criminal Investigation is going to go
Got it from a fairly reliable source.
Same source that claimed there were embarrassing pictures? How about the indictments you've been yammering about for the last 4 yrs?

Were you also the Creature's source for his embarrassing lie about the Potash deal? lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty5/6/2013, 2:29 pm

Poor Chuckie.....Still trying to blame a mentally disturbed woman's death on the Hammond Fire Dept. Mad How sad.

If anyone is to be blamed it should be you. You were the one who bought her a new computer and then goaded her into filing an idiotic lawsuit that never had a chance to succeed,that was only days away from being tossed out of court,and which would have resulted in a Times article that would have showed to everyone she was nothing more than a lunatic crying wolf.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty5/6/2013, 10:01 pm

"Chuckie" wrote:
Quote :
Marsha did die from a combination of unfortunate circumstances.
Yes,Two to be exact! 1) would be letting herself get goaded by you into filing a lawsuit with no evidence being presented and thus no chance of prevailing. You can bet the deed to the ranch that it was a major factor in sending her over the edge. 2) Begging the neighbors not to call the Fire Department and then locking herself in her burning apartment.
Quote :
I would have loved to see how her federal litigation against McDermott, Hamm and Fowler payed out.

Yeah,me too. I happened to read the entire file. Did You? Obviously you didn't.

She presented absolutely no evidence other than her words which were written on what looked like a scrap of delicatessen wrapping paper,and totally ignored defense council's repeated demands for answers to their interrogatories. As a result motions were being presented by the defense to have the case thrown out and it was only a matter of days before that was going to happen.
You can also bet your bottom dollar that Mayor McDermott would have taken the opportunity to speak out after the suit was thrown out,thus insuring that the whole city of Hammond would have gotten a first hand account of her lunacy and total lack of credibility.

Thanks for the laugh,Chuckles. It's been a hoot as always Laughing
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty10/11/2013, 5:09 pm

JCMT has the losermobile floored today. He must have gone off his meds!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty10/11/2013, 6:56 pm

sparks wrote:
JCMT has the losermobile floored today. He must have gone off his meds!
Big Time!!! JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Rofl

The idiot has assembled 4 pages of nonsense in the Get Sparks banned thread. What's hilarious is that my handle keeps coming up in them but almost all the quotes are from UrRight. I miss UrRight. She would make me laugh so hard with her eyewitness accounts of that deranged woman that JCMT manipulated and goaded into filing an unwinnable lawsuit that ended up with her making an even bigger fool of herself and eventually led to a tragic outcome. In fact,I'm giggling right now as I write this. Laughing 

I feel sorry for JCMT,but at the same time he does provide a ton of laughs,especially for people working at City Hall. He's an angry little troll that spends his whole life ranting about Mayor Tom McDermott,one,if not thee, most popular mayor in the City of Hammond's history.

Imagine investing so much time and effort in ranting on a message board,and running around like a chicken with his head cut off taking pictures of properties that need some sprucing up,and coming up empty year after year,after year. Meanwhile year after year,Mayor Tom gets more and more popular Very Happy  All of JCMT's foolishness and in the end Mayor Tom was re-elected in a historic landslide. That paints a pretty depressing picture for you,doesn't it,JCMT? Razz 

So keep up the good work,JCMT. We all need humor in our lives. Oh,btw,has it dawned on you that most of the looks in the idiotic threads you start are people that probably think the same way I do Shocked They just stop in for a quick laugh. After all,at best you only have 2 or 3 people who ever reply and agree with you,and those that do are examples of people not playing with a full deck,such as claiming Obama is the Anti-Christ,global warming is a hoax,and Tom McDermott is the most evil person in the world.

Please get back to work on that thread,JCMT. At the rate you're going that thread should be a good 12-16 pages by Monday,and as a result laughter will be ringing out in the halls and offices in the 5900 block of Calumet Ave.
JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 110_F_34182971_EaoHEtqYoGmHExWSvb1EIf7IHNAD3AJ8
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty10/17/2013, 8:58 pm

The impotent message board troll."JCMT" was lamenting on his failure to get our good friend "Sparks" kicked off the BLT board. The poor bastard has only posted twice in that thread since his anger fueled flurry of 5 pages last week. How sad Razz 

Haven't you got used to losing by now,you fool.? Your rants and raves on that board have accomplished exactly zero! Shocked 

Mayor McDermott is beloved while you are nothing more than a carbuncle on the ass of Hammond,and a continuing joke to those working at City Hall and on Conkey St. Keep up the good work!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty10/21/2013, 10:30 am

How's that "Time to band together & get Spicks banned" thread working out for you,JCMT? Laughing

Looks like it boomeranged on you big time,and in the end,all you ended up accomplishing was to create a venue for Sparks to tee off on you. Priceless!

On behalf of everyone at Hammond City Hall,Public works on Conkey,and the EIGHTY percent of Hammond voters that reelected Mayor Tom McDermott,we thank you! bounce  cheers bounce 
JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Smiley_face_laughing_laughter_therapy_flyers-r8eaffc0531d6410cbf21938077207729_vgvyf_8byvr_512
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty11/26/2013, 9:39 pm

2 local region bumpkins,JCMT and the dim bulb known as "Tiger" are busily jerking each other off believing that George Van Til is cooperating with the Feds. sigh 
The article that apparently sparked the premature celebration of these 2 brain stems mentioned the following:
Quote :
 Van Til is reportedly out of sorts after learning that his trial, scheduled for December 9, 2013, will not be continued as requested.
I hate to break it to you 2 loons,ummm no,on second thought I'm Very Happy happy to break it to you....

If Van Til was furnishing evidence there is no way his trial would be going forward. It would be put on hold until investigators determined if the information furnished had any actual value.

Once again,thanks to both of you ignorant jackasses for entertaining us on a regular basis.

Oh,JCMT...I have one question.....Is it true "Tiger" looks upwards to the sky when you tell her it's falling?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty12/12/2013, 10:36 pm

Longtime message board buffoon and chief resident of the Lake County Republican Clown Car JCMT provided us with snippets of the latest voices in his head....
Cuckoo boy wrote:
I heard from a 3rd party video of the Election Board Fiasco is coming.

From what I heard, McDermott has some substantial problems with his campaign spending and da rent.

I heard rumor a letter was being being drafted to the US Postmaster Inspector General on the subject.
Dumbass wrote:

Let's listen to Tom's Friday AM show and hope this dip s*** pounds on his chest pissing off some of those people who he knows listen to his show.
You mean a well deserved victory lap after being completely absolved of the latest bullshit allegations you two nutjobs conjured up? Note to self and others:Use caution when ingesting liquids during tomorrow's Mayor Tom Show as it should be funny as hell! Thanks again for furnishing the laughs at your own expense again,JCMT.
Clown wrote:
Wait for da video...
Yeah,We'll put it on our list right next to the "embarassing photos" that you promised were coming several Years ago and all the other wild goose chases you've come up empty on.
Perpetually wrong wrote:
Tommie has got some problems...
Yes indeed! It's going to be a real challenge keeping a straight face while he and everyone else are laughing their asses off at you.
City Hall and Conkey St. will be a joyous place tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty12/18/2013, 12:08 am

Our favorite comedic lunatic"JCMT",or as I now like to refer to him,"Gutter Ball Chuck",is in an excited frenzy over a Federal lawsuit that has been filed naming the Mayor of Hammond,The Honorable Thomas McDermott Jr and various other city officials and employees as defendants.

Naturally this calls for impartial investigation. I am thrilled to announce that I,Arthur S. Flagenheimer will be examining the file and reporting on the case.

I have been in semi-retirement since the hilarious Freetime vs City of Hammond circus was thrown out of court due to her earlier suicide as a result of Gutter Ball Chuck's goading her to file suit.I am certainly looking forward to an equally amusing outcome in this case,although hopefully Gutter Ball Chuck will not drive this woman to take her own life as he did Freetime. Razz 

Gutterball JCMT is acting as if he has hit the lottery. We haven't seen him this worked up since his ill-fated "Get rid of Sparks" campaign which,like all his witch hunts,ended up the same way.....One big gutterball.    cheers 

One tell tale sign that this idiot thinks he has finally hooked the big one is besides posting ten different times within the last 6 hours,is that he has greatly enlarged the font on the last two rants affraid As we all know,enlarging the font lends much more credibility to crazed howlings. Almost as much as typing in ALL CAPS.  Rolling Eyes 

I have only taken a cursory look at the file but have already uncovered some glaring omissions by Gutter Ball.

First of all the plaintiff,Sonia Moreno-Avalos is a party in 3 cases.  Shocked 

Quote :
2:13-cv-00038-JVB-APR Moreno-Avalos v. City Hall of Hammond Indiana et al filed 01/23/13   closed 08/21/13
This case named only two defendants,the code enforcement officer and the person who allegedly offered to fix plaintiff's roof. It was thrown out. Gutter Ball forget to mention that but hey.....why ruin a good fantasy,right?   Laughing 
Quote :
2:13-cv-00347-TLS-PRC Moreno-Avalos v. Hammond Indiana City Hall of et al filed 09/26/13
2:13-cv-00450-TLS-PRC Moreno-Avalos v. Hammond Indiana City Hall of et al filed 12/06/13
These two I have yet to really look at and since the hour is getting late I will have to resume my examination later. I did find it odd and very suspicious that in the first lawsuit that got thrown out there were only 2 defendants and now there are several more.

Who's she gonna name and include next? Barack Obama,or maybe Fowler & the Mailman will also get snagged in this dragnet Smile 

Remember folks.....Any idiot with $400 bucks can file a lawsuit in Federal Court. It doesn't necessarily mean the allegations have any merit. For all we know Gutter Ball might have put up the money himself just to have something to fantasize about.  Sleep 

In any event,your faithful reporter will be looking into the case and reporting on what Gutterball leaves out.
As my old friend the Preacher would say....."I'll be on this like a hobo on a Ham sandwich"  Very Happy 

Please notify as many people as you can that I'm back in action and to follow this thread and post your comments. We're going to have a boatload of laughs at that idiot JCMT's expense,lile we always do.
 Very Happy 
Sincerely Yours,The Honorable Arthur S. Flagenheimer.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty12/18/2013, 11:18 am

Dear Readers,A few quick thoughts on Gutterball Chuck's latest circus...

Let's assume for the sake of argument that all the allegations are true. Wouldn't she have contacted the "men with gold badges" that Gutterball is always barking about? Could it be that they declined to investigate for lack of evidence perhaps?  Shocked After all,the US Attorney of NWI has never been bashful about prosecuting
alleged criminal activity involving government officials,right? Just ask Philpot,Van Til,Salinas,and others.

As to the lawsuit,it appears that woman has filed Pro Se and is representing herself,not that there's anything wrong with that. However,in my legal experience I have never come across an attorney who would decline to litigate a winnable case and share in the damages that the Court assesses.

Last but not least,Gutterball alleges that the City of Hammond already offered the plaintiff $4000.00 as a settlement but she declined it. That,my friends is the poster child amount for what we call a "nuisance lawsuit". In other words it's a lawsuit that really has no merit but a small token offer of settlement is made to avoid the expense and hardship of a long drawn out legal process.

So to sum this case up.....She got squat!
 cyclops
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty12/18/2013, 8:37 pm

Gutterball Chuck's latest bullshit cause is running into trouble.  Shocked  One of the few remaining members of the BLT board with a higher than room temperature IQ,"Mattlap" pointed out the following:
Mattlap wrote:
However reading thru JCMT's documents, I see a number of issues and questions about her claims. Inside those documents I see a request from her lawyer in 2011 for a roofing quote that stated she did not need a roof. I see a bankruptcy filing in early 2012. I don't see the quote for the roof until March 2013, and the invoice for the roof until April 2013. Also, the invoices for the electrical work and contracting are dated all the way back in 2000.

So there are definitely some HUGE holes in the store here. Why did she wait so long to get the roofing quote and have the work done? More than 18 months? Her own lawyer told her that she could eliminate the problem quickly if she produced a quote saying she didn't need a roof.
I confess that I did not take the time to read all of Gutterball's rantings because he is known to be biased and a habitual liar. Instead the information I posted yesterday was directly from the case files in Federal Court. I prefer to do it that way since Gutterball can't edit out the things that makes the lawsuit weak,like the fact that a preceding suit was dismissed.

Imagine what I'm going to find that Chucky left out!

I therefore proclaim Gutterball Chuck's latest witchhunt...."Operation Swiss cheese"  lol!
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty12/19/2013, 6:52 am

JCMT has finally crossed the line and left himself open to a lawsuit just like Eric Krieg did. Mr. Taylor holds a general contractor's license in the city of Hammond. It will be interesting to see what Mr. Taylor's lawyer thinks about the lies JCMT posted. A good reputation has value and JCMT is slandering Mr. Taylor's good name.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty12/21/2013, 5:07 pm

Thanks to 'Mattlap" on the BLT board it appears that JCMT's latest crusade is just another in a long line of gutterballs.  cheers 

One particular observation he made concerning the plaintiff's allegations
Mattlap wrote:
Most of her writing is rambling and chaotic. She of course claims persecution when the google map pictures from 2011 clearly show that her building needed a roof.
Remind us of anyone?  Razz Who did we know that would ramble on,claim she was persecuted and then finally  goaded her into filing a comical unwinnable lawsuit by Chucky,which lead to her death Question Any guesses?
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/rofl.gif
You behind this one too Chucky?

Mattlap wrote:

I will deal with MY personal situation in the next post since it seems to concern you and sparks (on the other board).
Glad to know you still check in here,Matt. You know you're welcome to join and post here anytime.

My sincerest thanks for thoroughly poking holes in Chuckies latest wet dream. Your work has saved me the trouble of poring over the actual court files,although I may still do when I find the time.

I'm very glad to hear that your health has improved and hope that it stays that way.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year  santa 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty1/6/2014, 6:16 pm

Looking for a new home,Chuck? Upset that you can't get 'Sparks" kicked off the board? Sparks using you as a comedic punching bag cracks me up! Very Happy 

Know what else cracks me up? Valentine Day! Any plans? Me? I'll be celebrating as usual cheers 
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty1/7/2014, 6:29 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Looking for a new home,Chuck? Upset that you can't get 'Sparks" kicked off the board? Sparks using you as a comedic punching bag cracks me up! Very Happy 

Know what else cracks me up? Valentine Day! Any plans? Me? I'll be celebrating as usual cheers 
The new year has started out with epic smack downs of both JCMT and Lubu. It's great fun !
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty2/5/2014, 8:48 am

Hey Chuck,Valentines Day will soon be approaching. I'll be celebrating as always Very Happy Will You? Laughing 

I'm thinking we should play a "Hangman" game here to live things up.

The category will be: Well Known Internet Troll that likes to hide behind a screen name.
Here are the rules:
The word to guess is represented by a row of dashes, giving the number of letters, numbers and category. If the guessing player suggests a letter or number which occurs in the word, the other player writes it in all its correct positions. If the suggested letter or number does not occur in the word, the other player draws one element of the hanged man stick figure as a tally mark. The game is over when:
   The guessing player completes the word, or guesses the whole word correctly
   The other player completes the diagram:

All are welcome to play:Name that troll cheers 

Here is the puzzle
  _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _  

Please choose one letter at a time.
JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4XEcLYvWv27btE2q-71_wfivd2DQp-MfzpuxA7INqw8qQOKFj
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty5/14/2014, 9:50 pm

I love a good laugh. Perhaps that's why I still monitor the BLT board. Watching JCMT perpetually bang his head against a wall is always good for a chuckle.

But a real side splitter got posted today when after our idiot friend JCMT went more off the wall than usual and "Mattlap replied to him with this gem:
Quote :

LOL ...You are getting as delusional as your crispy friend was at the end.

"Crispy friend"....Priceless!! lol! 

Keep up the good work Matt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10