Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!

Go down 
+15
chuckmo48
happy jack
FFScott
KarenT
Mailman
paul87920
the oracle
sparks
Simon
hammonite
BigFan
voter3
Artie60438
freekey1
UrRight
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BigFan

BigFan

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/11/2011, 7:58 am

Artie60438 wrote:
BigFan wrote:
Hey! Idiots OTOB! Including mattlap, bert, tiger, Maurice, and the such. The foreclosure issue is not mcdermotts fault! His administration has done much to limit the impact the housing / economic crisis on hammond. NSP, legal aid, homebound, and college bound have all help stem the effects of foreclosure. Great economic development department, incentive packages, facade rebate, among others have kept store fronts operational. I'm tired of the tired argument that mcdermott does nothing!
"Mattlap" was totally clueless about the collapse of the housing market so he needs to blame someone else. I remember warning him about the impending recession and the financial collapse that was going to follow but he kept ignoring it right up till the end. Several months ago he claimed the "stock market is fixed". That's the sign of someone who took a severe beating but refuses to accept the responsibility that his own poor decisions are what led to his downfall.

As a republican, I'm not sure what more mattlap wanted mcdermott to do. I saw he said he is facing foreclosure. That does make sense he is blaming all of his financial issues on other people instead of looking at himself real hard in the mirror. Once the SSD kicks in, we may have another clueless grifter on our hands, if we don't already.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/11/2011, 9:17 pm

Our boy is certainly on a roll. He's been :beathorse: about a state audit since 8AM today. 10 replies,8 are his. The only bites came from team Hammond tool & stooge "Tiger" who added nothing of substance and "Neometric" who questioned why he was still posting stuff from 7 yrs ago. :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/12/2011, 5:53 pm

whT the he'll is going on administrTor. My posts get removed before, now cn not post. If you do not want me here speak openly about it. My post under JCMT got deleted. Just now typing and defending Mattlapp and it disappeared. Got a beef...tell me. I will leave!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/12/2011, 5:54 pm

PUT it out in the open. NO PMs.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/12/2011, 7:20 pm

Defending lapp dog? From who? Tpain gave him a lashing OTOB.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/13/2011, 1:09 pm

BigFan wrote:
Defending lapp dog? From who? Tpain gave him a lashing OTOB.

No, I was peeved that OTOB, others were pointing out how it is so and so's fault for not only the can't say who here...but other things, pointing at different officials or departments...guess I focused on the name rather than those different other administrative names and departments of McDermott's administration they were blaming.

See, they recanted on that email from the baker's wife, etc. Guess I didn't get my points straight. just sick of them blaming, the FF for some stuff.

Most of the stupid allegations centered around some thread and responses on the thread from Mattlapp.

Mattlapp didn't make false accusations. I was reacting to other posters' BS.

I was trying to state the facts from various posters....especially Hammonite.

But, Xmpt made it clear with just one line.
Didn't think it was outside the Hammond here, cuz it was based on a Hammond thread on the other bullshit board.

Last edited by UrRight on 3/13/2011, 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/13/2011, 1:23 pm

AND, even though it got relocated...Happy Jack was bent on hell making fun of a misspelled word, that I immediately corrected in a following post.

I can't not get to the bottom portion on pre-view to correct mistakes.

Am also not used to typing on a touch screen with two fingers instead of ten.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/13/2011, 1:44 pm

UrRight wrote:
AND, even though it got relocated...Happy Jack was bent on hell making fun of a misspelled word, that I immediately corrected in a following post.
Oh No! Shocked The dreaded spelling police affraid
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/14/2011, 11:00 am

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Oh No! Shocked The dreaded spelling police affraid

Yeah, I have an inferior complex after they called me "illiterate".

Did I spell that right with two fingers, instead of ten and without the sound of clicking keys? Wink
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/16/2011, 11:38 am

OH, JCMT, just when I suspected you were pursuing that "FBI" case.

Only to come up with an Aaron McDermott serving as an assistant Liquor Commissioner to the mayor.

Dig deeper.

Give us some real diggs, honey.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/16/2011, 1:58 pm

Where is that FBI report..ya know, like the footprints that never ever existed.

Where are your reliable sources?

7 years, Tommy...how many more?

Sure is funny you call on outside sources, but you are the idiot that makes up some line about foot prints in the snow! ....That didn't not have a dang thing to do with your "suspicions".

How is that Federal investigation going on, since you called for some agency to recluse themselves, yet carry on with false allegations? Why would you tip off the public if you really had a case?

Oh, still having brunch with your informers?

Did you open the video up yet? What is taking so long? I would have ran it to office Max/DEPOT!!!!!!

Where is it?

Where is the FBI report? Still waiting.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/17/2011, 12:10 pm

HEY, JACK, I'm still waiting for JCMT's "CONSPIRACY THEORY REPORT" from the FBI.

What's up with that?????
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/17/2011, 4:01 pm

UrRight wrote:
HEY, JACK, I'm still waiting for JCMT's "CONSPIRACY THEORY REPORT" from the FBI.

What's up with that?????
Why are you asking me?
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/17/2011, 4:41 pm

happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:

What's up with that?????
Why are you asking me?
Good question...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/17/2011, 7:10 pm

happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:

What's up with that?????
Why are you asking me?

Cuz you can ask JUST CALL ME TOUGH-AZZ. I've been banned, and since you were waiting for Artie's report,I thought you could relate to JCMT-A that I am awaiting his FBI report.

Works both ways.

Nothing against you, personally.

Just sayin'......
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/23/2011, 10:53 am

From todays article regarding Manny Montalvo's personal assets being frozen by the AG:

Quote :
The action is based on a 2009 state law that allows the State Board of Accounts to provide early notice of possible local government misappropriation so the attorney general can intervene and take legal action to prevent funds from being dissipated while a final audit is ongoing.

So why has the AG let McDermott slide for years now on the supposed theft of public funds JCMT keeps referring to? Maybe JCMT is FOS! Keep carrying that bucket water boy! jocolor

Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty3/24/2011, 10:21 pm

fyi the idiot just gave himself up as pattiknowsthetruth and lubu on the times comments section., how do i know? he likes to copy and paste the comments from the times otob. well in the pasted section it shows up like this (bold for emphasis)

lubu said on: March 24, 2011, 5:54 pm
Good grief! Weiser sounds embarrassed in defending the election boards decision. The law is gray?...in Lake county, I guess. So a judge can be elected as a partisan, and still be able to be impartial, but a school board member is tainted if they engage in politics, even independent of their school board actions? Do you also have to give up your religous affiliation if you're on a school board? Why your religion may "taint" your actions. Why are dems contesting the republican primary anyway?
Quote Comment Report Abuse Admin
Delete CommentFeature CommentAdd Moderators Note

lubu said on: March 24, 2011, 7:06 pm
From an earilier story..."The board's Democratic attorney, Jim Wieser, said that while no state law prevents Janiec from seeking office, a commission member said it was "undesirable" for candidates to seek partisan office while holding a nonpartisan seat." So already, the board's legal counsel has stated that there is no legal reason to remove Janiec from the ballot, and a PROXY commissioner has stated their FEELINGS about the "undesirableness" of Janiec running. You don't need to be Solomon to decide this case.
Finish the though P90...KEEP HIS #### OFF THE BALLOT...TO KEEP MY #### OFF THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE

hes patti knows the truth because the last sentence of the comment was edited off by lubu for spacial purposes i guess in the comment section.

hes lubu because the delete post option appears in the first copy he posted otob. the only way hed have seen delete comment option on his screen was if he was the one that made the comment in the first place

so it seems maurice has been busier then some of us thought of late lol
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty4/13/2011, 10:46 pm

JCMT continues to unravel....
justcallmetommy wrote:
Quote :
Looks like the McDermott administration has taken punititive action against latino's. Where is their cultural sensitivity.
Mattlap wrote:
Quote :
I thought Andrade was McDermott's plant? Please explain to me how arresting someone that refused to get out of the way of a squad car being a lack of cultural sensitivity?

Quote :
Your posts are growing more ignorant and stupid by the day.
It's the mark of someone who's desperate and sees the writing on the wall. The nonsense he posts only helps the Mayor.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty4/14/2011, 8:11 am

His lies sounds more and more of premeske now that the clever creator of abm is on wjob. The nabobs use abm as a platform. They won't win a majority vote with that platform. If you tell most of the hammond residents I know abm, they would slam the door in your face. Or, they would debate jcmpremeske and his bs accusations. Hey premeske, just because you speak monotone consistently does not make you mature. Quit claiming our mayor is not mature. You're the one playing games running as a D, talking trash on the radio, posting on message boards all day! You must be crazy if you think the citizens will give up Hammonds progress for a message board troll that thinks the acronym abm will get him elected.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty4/14/2011, 11:59 am

The imbecile's latest tactic is editing quotes of posters to make it appear they said something different. It's used by the lowest forms of Internet trolls that can't win an honest debate.

ABM=Always Blame McDermott no matter what. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty4/14/2011, 12:52 pm

Actually, I believe it's Anyone But McDermott.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty4/14/2011, 2:24 pm

Robin Banks wrote:
Actually, I believe it's Anyone But McDermott.
Yes,and that's code for ABM=Always Blame McDermott no matter if the truth says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty4/14/2011, 5:02 pm

ah yes. ever since wes miller first opened his first self motivation book the always blame mcdermott movement has been evolving.

abm has its roots in the team schammond movement. the first incarnation was atc (always take credit) thats when the likes of big jim, shooter and old country wes (does this sound like a bad hee haw episode or what?) went around taking credit for anything they thought was remotely good occurred. mayor and council approved first tax caps anywhere...they took credit. school board didnt get to build new high school..they took credit. tax rebates for srs? team schammond was there to pat themselves on the back.

this tactic worked nicely, as far as convincing the uninformed team schammond was on their side. but after a couple of very public losses (health dept) janiecs 4th defeat running for office, explaining jim sheehan was a real candidate etc....the movement evolved from taking credit for everything good that the mayor does...to instead blaming him for everything that goes wrong. it rained during fest of lakes? well the mayor scheduled it didnt he? oil prices are going up...because tom mcdermott is secretly a saudi prince. etc...

but thats not all. when something seems good...the team schammond folks like to resort to "acc" always claim corruption is behind whatever is good. cabelas for example, college bound, more cops on the street, no matter how good or succesfull the project...it is bad because well...mcdermott had a hand in creating it.

so now it if finally bottoming out. they are reordering words of peoples post. and otherwise just completly making stuff up. its no surprise. as its what many of us have expected would happen all along.

the good news is this group is just one ballot box ass whipping from going away...for a good long time.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty4/16/2011, 9:21 pm

What happened to Prado? His storefront is gone on 173rd & Columbia...hi guys!
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty4/17/2011, 5:52 am

Prado said the only reason he got in was at the request of Janiec. It's not Prados fault. Janiec was trying to pull votes from Hacker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next