Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!

Go down 
+15
chuckmo48
happy jack
FFScott
KarenT
Mailman
paul87920
the oracle
sparks
Simon
hammonite
BigFan
voter3
Artie60438
freekey1
UrRight
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/25/2011, 3:33 pm

Even the inspectors can't touch her hazardous toes.

Houses are one thing...did you ever get around to making her take a shower each day and shave her underarms?

Now you wonder why we need that shitz to wash our hands where water isn't available.

She probably hasn't heard of it...it would be useful for her face if no shower...hand sanitizer.

Ain't got no teeth to brush, so introduce her to "MOUTH WASH".

Maybe she'll choke.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/25/2011, 3:40 pm

God, this belongs in my new topic, "THINGS" That Make ME Laugh....

I am still laughing so hard.

One video inside FT's house would surpass the normal, "throw your garbage in the alley, wait for truck" and boarded up houses.

I would board her house up with her inside.

You would have to go in with facial masks to inspect how filthy it is on the inside, and not necessarily on the outside.

Just going to the front door and seeing the dust-bunnies...UGH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/25/2011, 3:42 pm

By the way, why is it the "mayor's fault" if houses are boarded up, and garbage day isn't due?

How is he responsible for boarded up houses?

Every community is in default.

Nice video, try again.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/25/2011, 7:31 pm

Hammond has demoed more houses then Gary and E.C. combined possibly twice as many. Orders to Repair or demolish homes are going out on a daily basis. Its time consuming and overwhelming but it is paying off. For anyone who is really interested come to the next demo hearing in April and see what this hard work entails and the end results. I would bet that Woody the Professor FT Cathy tunes or the Skipper and Maryanne wont be there. Also a great opportunity to check the number of unregistered rental properties that are being brought into Board of Works to state their case for not registering, it can be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/25/2011, 8:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
voter3 wrote:
They have now resorted to putting a home made video of some boarded up houses and some junk in an alley...after they ride through the mayors neighborhood. PITIFUL! It might actually have some worth if they would put a name or face to it. They still are trying to pass off the pavilion the RDA built as the Mayors project. I guess the theory is repeat it enough and someone will believe you. Look the sky is falling!!
If that's the best they can do they're in big trouble. I don't know of any elections being being influenced as a result of anonymous poorly made videos.

You know who is behind it. The Brunswick Witch and JCMT.

Remember FT missing or MIA from the board instead of doing her honework? Who do you think is behind those videos when THEIR board was absentee of the two "conivors"? JCMT was missing, too.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/25/2011, 9:03 pm

voter3 wrote:
Hammond has demoed more houses then Gary and E.C. combined possibly twice as many. Orders to Repair or demolish homes are going out on a daily basis. Its time consuming and overwhelming but it is paying off. For anyone who is really interested come to the next demo hearing in April and see what this hard work entails and the end results. I would bet that Woody the Professor FT Cathy tunes or the Skipper and Maryanne wont be there. Also a great opportunity to check the number of unregistered rental properties that are being brought into Board of Works to state their case for not registering, it can be entertaining.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sometime in the future I wish I could volunteer. After starting a home from scratch from 1950, I know what the inspectors expect.

I don't think I even need a course past their office to qualify. What color wires, what to do, and etc., to "Pass Inspection!"

I turn down off of 169th Street, see the Kathrin Apts. My God, the pillars are ready to collapse, even though their is no entry to the pillars supporting any porch.

I just wonder if a child may be "happenstance" playing outside, or someone innocently walking by. They are rotted.

The pillars support nothing. Except they are rotten to the core.

Someday soon they will collapse, but since they aren't supporting any outside balcony, well, I guess they are safe in their.

Point is, who owns them? Why are the owners collecting all that rent but allowing the outside to deteriorate?

Katherine Apts. You could not pay me to pay rent on that place just looking at the "support pillars" deteriorating.

Those people don't even have an "outside patio".

I bet they pay big bucks to an outsider of Hammond to live in a deteriorating building.

You people in Hammond have to get involved. Report shitz.

Don't drive by and say, "Well, it isn't my problem".

Report it....help the community.

The more you ignore, the more it deteriorates.

That affects and reflects the outside of the state or inside the state, negligence of landlords, sitting on their butts, collecting checks, and "Oh, well, no problem 'til the inspectors call.

I know someone personally who wears bling on his kneck, got rich off his gay bro who owned a hair dressing place that died.

He lives in LaGrange, told my childhood friend that I live in a "run down" neighborhood, while he collects rent on his brother's estate.

Excuse me? I don't live in LaGrange and I don't excuse you for marrying a rich woman and being an a-hole, living off your "gay" bro's house, with all the gold and bling...you want to tell me that his house was bullshit?

Why did you tell his cousin, my childhood friend, that "I've got the most wonderful tenants...they keep up with the house as if it "was their own".

Guess what...the house is in South Hammond, across 173rd Street, which in my opinion, is less than satisfactory in terms of comparison of who lives better or where.

So, point is, the outside landlords didn't necessarily purchase the homes to rent out. They inherited it, and since they live in "LA LA LAND", they should be socked with all the bling they wear laughing at Hammond.

Might be nice he has the right tenants, but I know one thing, Geno would kill him for kicking out his room mate that at least half-owned it.

It's greed. Pure GREED.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/25/2011, 9:12 pm

Excuse my missing punctuation. Most notably, missing "quote" punctuation.

I type so fast..not bragging, cuz it means shitz, but pardon my missing """""""" those guys! LOL sunny
"
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/25/2011, 10:31 pm

Maybe the videos are just a reflection of reality in Hammond in the McDermott era, and not sanctioned by a particular political candidate?

Ha,,,lol. You, FT, and JCMT disappear at the same time on the board for almost a week I think, or more.

You want Hammond residents to think you were "ill" while joyriding around your city taking insignificant snapshots of McDermott's street?

Who ya fooling?

Get serious on your lawsuit or we taxpayers will have one against you for frivolously filing one.

I'll have Marissa McDermott to examine this case as a "class action suit".

Meanwhile...keep on going, loosers.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/25/2011, 10:39 pm

All I have to say when I walk in, is: "I can't stand the lying bitch". (YOU FT and JCMT).

Money isn't an obeject to me when it comes to justice. I have my ex to balk back and explain.

He'a LOT LIKE McDERMOTT. YOU DON'T KNOW SHITZ ABOUT LAWS.

I bet they end up like brothers. Right is right; wrong is wrong,..and you can't fluck and spin the tooth you don't have "around".

I am certainly going to get involved in this case. I hate liars spinners, and people like you that think you are entitled to money for doing nothing,

A class-action suit sounds very perfect when it comes to shutting you and JCMT talking about everything, but "nothing".

When you go to court, if you don't have the money...you're wasting OUR money.

Time to show you the door.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 9:46 am

Woody? LOL
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 12:24 pm

Simon wrote:
Woody? LOL

Simon, I go with my gut and "intuitions".

Didn't you notice FT and JCMT disappeared from theotherboard.com for a week at least, before I left for MI?

We were all speculating if she was playing the MED card, and I tell you with my intuition, she and JCMT have had a round of rides making videos.

Why? Bitch can't read a menu but parked outside of the Parks Bldg. observing what was going on....and reports back to us. That was without binoculars.

Don't ever believe she is that sick. I'll show her what sick is, taking her up to see my father. Now that is what a sick person is....but, quite to the contrary, we all know her sickness is "IN THE HEAD AS IT IS FOR JCMT".

JCMT then goes on to announce someone "mailed" a copy of McDermott's Campaign pitch, after the "someone" "mailed to him copy of the links. Give me stupid break....posted links to analyzing and showing what they claimed were boarded up houses on Mayor McDermott's street and garbage in the alley where it belongs.

They both disappeared from the otherboard.com at exactly the same time frame. Who do you think did those videos?

JCMT aka, WOODY (fix that house up on that stupid street) and FT who owes toe sucking in lieu of a free computer. Talk about "viruses!"

I just love the fact that they try to fool the public into thinking shit.

Don't you smell shitz when it's not a skunk?

FT is losing her case, but will pursue the cause: She hates McDermott.

Suggest to me who didn't spend any money on corruption compared to E.C. and Gary?

McDermott invested in this city.

Problem is, the witch of Brunswick can't see pass a menu without a magnifying glass, plays the "I haven't been feeling good" card while JCMT was absent the same time. LOL. Are we stupid? NO. They are. Two peas in a pod.

I have no faith in any other mayor doing what McDermott has done to upgrade the city...even if he spends "X" amount on festivals...they'd bitch if he stopped them and complain that "there's nothing in Hammond to do".

Baseball fields? If you have a son or daughter, like I did, that is important to me. I had my kids in baseball, basketball, school plays, and whatever.

A coach took care of my son when his father wasn't available to inspire him while playing baseball at a tender age. He was a mentor, got the son's father involved, had the team over for after-the-game pool parties.

That's what's wrong with attudes of people saying so much money has been spent on baseball fields, etc.

Guess what? They don't turn into criminals like the parents that don't give a shitz or a ratz azz to take the time to get involved with their children's outside activities.

That's why on any given robbery or home invasion, you're likely to find a kid that dropped out of school, wasn't involved in sports with a parent or parents that didn't give a shitz or a ratz azz.

Ball fields are an investment and an alternative to allow kids to share with others, the interaction, the following in their "parent's footsteps" morale, esteem.

I CONFRONTED MY NEPHEW WHEN HE WAS IN HIS FRESHMAN YEAR IN AN ELITE SUBURB:

My nephew said in his freshman year...now going to college next year..while discussing drug use in high school...

"Oh, they trade drugs, pass them everyday..."

Me: "Exactly what keeps you from being influenced by them?"

He: "AUNT J., I don't have time but for after school FOOTBALL, volleyball, BASKETBALL, hockey, soccer, homework...and that's what keeps me away from them. I HAVE TOO MUCH HOMEWORK."

I rest my case, right there.

He's on his way, with his hearing aid to a college in NY next fall.

Where they want the "rocket scientist" tuition free!

So, what's the excuse of being able to hear, and going out robbing houses at his age?

Parents.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 12:58 pm

And we ALL know JCMT is Woody Wilcox.

You have to be pretty stupid not to notice the "couple year's ago" when he pitched his "YOU-

TUBE" against the Code Enforcement, and carries that as his signature line ever since.

Hi Woody...do like the rest of us with rentals...follow the codes and the law! :wvf:

I'd like a live a video of FT's house...ya know, the cat hair, the dust-bunnies, the "I can't vacumn, I can't see, I have drop-foot, I can't be doing that shitz!"

Ya know...instead of applying for a caregiver to do those daily chores, she's out video taping with Woody.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 1:11 pm

Pity Code Enforcement if they entered without facial masks.
As far as Hacker...I reported his assinine bakery years ago to Chicago, not knowing what jurisdiction he fell under, or to this day if he was the owner back then. I lived in Hegewisch...I think I read that Hacker may not have been the owner at the time. Thing is...if you are up to code, what the hell are you objecting to?

It wasn't a "set-up" because I got very ill years ago in 2003 eating their food. I reported it to the Chicago Health Code guys, and if I am not mistaken, that owner left and Hacker took over.

I had periogies from there that an upstairs Polish guy in his eighties at the time, named, "Buddy" who patronied the place. Brought me the Peirogies, I got sicker than a dog, even though I cooked them in butter and oil for a long time. I never went there but once after, and the place wa closed up after that.

A businessman such as Hacker who must have taken over since then...I don't believe he is up to code. Otherwise, if you have nothing to hide, you wouldn't tell code enforcement to get the hell out.

I welcome Code Enforcement because I want to know if I am safe in this house or the rental.

I used to fear Code Enforcement. Now I look to them for advice.

You know what, FT? You made your bed...sleep in it. The glass is always half full, but in your world, "It's empty!" Keep sucking Woody's toes. Eventually you will die of "natural causes".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 1:22 pm

Nevermind....I get pissed off at the antics of these no good to society aholes.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 2:28 pm

voter3 wrote:
IMO, one of the reasons these "anonymous" idiots spend so much time bashing the Mayor is because code enforcement has come down hard on the slumlords and cost them money. I have met a few of these clowns over the years and they could care less how unsafe their cut-ups are or their impact on the neighborhood. Keep doing a good job,Kelly. Your work is keeping Hammond from becoming like EC or Gary. I commented on both of these videos. I like to see more people from Hammond express their displeasure over the way these jerks bash our city.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 3:02 pm

Just to tell you how honest and willing they are to work with you, (Code Enforcement), I asked Kelly if I should put up aluminum siding on the garage.

The garage is well-kept, with a new roof, new garage door, but I wondered if I should have to do more than just paint the outside.

He said it was "fine" the way it was.

Next door, it is pitiful.

The moral of the story is...ask. They are your friends, even though most people are "scared" to approach code enforcement.

These guys are your friends...they want you to not worry. They don't "fine" you for asking questions,,,and they give you their truthful opinion.

It's pride in home ownership. Wanting to be safe, not just inside, but outside. I always consult them if I know I need a question answered.

Geez, they are human beings, not dictators!

I want to know what is safe for this house...and I know I can go to Code Enforcement...even my son's rental..one time the one pipe to the kitchen froze a year or two ago.

Who was out there jack-hammering, to get to the problem to help solve the problem on a holiday?

CODE ENFORCEMENT!

Last edited by UrRight on 1/26/2011, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 3:07 pm

UrRight wrote:
Just to tell you how honest and willing they are to work with you, (Code Enforcement), I asked Kelly if I should put up aluminum siding on the garage.

The garage is well-kept, with a new roof, new garage door, but I wondered if I should have to do more than just paint the outside.

He said it was "fine" the way it was.

Next door, it is pitiful.

The moral of the story is...ask. They are your friends, even though most people are "scared" to approach code enforcement.

These guys are friends...they want you to not worry. They don't "find" you for asking questions,,,and they give you their truthful opinion.

It's pride in home ownership. Wanting to be safe not just inside, but outside. I always consult them if I know I need a question answered.

Geez, we're human beings, not dictators!
I'm sure Kelly looks forward to your calls. It adds a little comic relief to dealing with sleazebag landlords all day!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 3:31 pm

I was correctng my post, meaning "They don't FINE you if you ask for their opinion, and find a violation.

They tell you what the code is, and you correct it. I needed advice. I did not "call in" cuz I can't hear. I walked in, and asked if one of the inspectors was available.

It just so happened to be Kelly...and what a great, nice guy he is. So open, gave his opinion. He knows where the rental is, where the house is that I crash into....and I know if I ever need to know something, I can walk in and ask any inspector anything.

As long as they are in their office. Otherwise, at this point, I haven't been in there for a couple years, but if I have a question, I email through "GO HAMMOND" the code enforcement department, and they email back.

That's how open they are.

But you can't tell idiot (JCMT or FT that!)...they are stupid. Do you think I want to die inside a house that isn't wired right?

Do you think my son wants a tenant to risk his life?

Over money?

What's a life worth?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 5:20 pm

sparks wrote:

IMO, one of the reasons these "anonymous" idiots spend so much time bashing the Mayor is because code enforcement has come down hard on the slumlords and cost them money. I have met a few of these clowns over the years and they could care less how unsafe their cut-ups are or their impact on the neighborhood.
Absolutely correct. Why do you think "Mike3775" all of a sudden became FT's best buddy? I'm not accusing him of being a slumlord but he's upset with the inspection fees.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 5:23 pm

And here I thought I was gonna see the FT/justcallmesybil toe sucking sex tape (staring Woody!). For them I guess it kinda is a sex tape, you know how bashing McDermott gets them both off.

Anyway, these videos are not recent, they were made some time ago. Notice, no snow, leaves on trees and bushes, and in one there's a guy in his driveway wearing shorts.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 6:06 pm

EXACTLY! Even without caption.

Smelled the shit from here.

They don't use a "back-scratcher" to clean each other's azzes, do they?

Butt-germs!!!!! :hehehe:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 6:12 pm

freekey1 wrote:
And here I thought I was gonna see the FT/justcallmesybil toe sucking sex tape (staring Woody!). For them I guess it kinda is a sex tape, you know how bashing McDermott gets them both off.

Anyway, these videos are not recent, they were made some time ago.

Notice, no snow, leaves on trees and bushes, and in one there's a guy in his driveway wearing shorts.

Uh, uh, the "guy" in his driveway wearing shorts, may well have been "FT".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 6:15 pm

The video was a "stunt".

She would POSE for a "MEAL".

I take that back, for a "DEAL".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty1/26/2011, 6:33 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:

IMO, one of the reasons these "anonymous" idiots spend so much time bashing the Mayor is because code enforcement has come down hard on the slumlords and cost them money. I have met a few of these clowns over the years and they could care less how unsafe their cut-ups are or their impact on the neighborhood.
Absolutely correct. Why do you think "Mike3775" all of a sudden became FT's best buddy? I'm not accusing him of being a slumlord but he's upset with the inspection fees.

You know, I like Mike. But it never ceased to amaze me how he was and all of a sudden turned his sail boat around, 180 degrees...to become a sudden friend of a worthless idiot that won't have a place to live eventually.

To admire someone who rents, lives off mom's teets, and could very easily work from home using her education, skills and work history. I am no doubt, sure the Times would love employing her to "tip them off".

Instead, I'm disappointed that Mike got lurred. I really am. I have his personal email, but I will let the chips fall where they fall.

She lives on the dole, cuz she thinks she worked for it. I worked for it, got denied. I don't care. I just keep on going. I invested, I used my brain. I planned for my future.

That NUT-BRAIN feeds shitz to people dumb enough to believe anything she says.

How's tha lawsuit going, FT?

I always respected Mike and his business decisions, but this is one time I gotta say...

Love, Jeanie.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty2/10/2011, 1:55 pm

"realitybites" illustrated how clueless Hammond's lowest information voter "Tiger1" truly is:
Tiger1 wrote:
Quote :
HUMM.... 500 people in attendance. 200 freebee's. Statistically that would be ... 2/5 of the people in attendance were there gratis. I guess when you have 2/5 of the people there for free, that does make the numbers look better. GEE, remove the 2/5 out of the crowd, and you have a mediocre number. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
"realitybites" took her to school with:
Quote :
Let me help you understand....200 tickets given to people who want to support and attend but cannot afford...YOU UNDERSTAND THIS DON'T YOU TIGER?? the other 300+ who very eagerly paid for the fundraiser....500+ is a mediocre number?? what other candidate even came close? da Mayor has already proven himself to be a VERY successful fundraiser! :smt006
The owner of the small Mom & Pop bakery that has no platform or any ideas that make sense had about 30 cars parked in the lot during his fundraiser. :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next