Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!

Go down 
+15
chuckmo48
happy jack
FFScott
KarenT
Mailman
paul87920
the oracle
sparks
Simon
hammonite
BigFan
voter3
Artie60438
freekey1
UrRight
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/10/2011, 2:39 pm

Go visit www.theheraldnews.com. See the crime out there...homes in and on pre-foreclosure.

Wrong on the number but 90 homes foreclosed in a brand new subdivision where my bro is putting his up for sale just for what is left on his mortgage cuz he wants the hell out of Illinois. And all those thought buying play sets, every available toy for their spoiled kids thought the money would never run out. Where did they go?

Renting or mama's.

They did not board them up in the neighborhood as I thought they would or did. Left with pipes freezing...or furnace, copper, etc removed. Most were union guys with wives working ending up in divorce, and one was a jewelry sales girl selling a pair of shorts for a buck with a 75.00 price tag attached...never worn at a garage sale she had summer before last. I bought them.

She is in pre-foreclosure as of now..after getting married in tropical island in Mexico last fall, flying
relatives out to attend then later taking a honeymoon in Italy. Thought she had the life....I'll have to donate her shorts back this summer.

At the beginning some investor built a small strip mall that should harbor at least eight business.

Three occupied. One left. All that is left is a CD liqour store who doubled his prices and a
dentist.
The computer fixer left. They had a referendom on the ballot asking to ove a library there. No was the aswer dro voters. Why ..... A library does not bring in revenue. The folks won.

Moral of the story is...Many vacant industrial parks sit et, to.

China is the answer for future graduates. Chinese language to do business with China. Our kids don't even know proper English.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/10/2011, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : God blessed touch screen...give' me time.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/10/2011, 2:49 pm

Reposting because UrRight posted some off topic rant that has nothing to do with this subject. Please stop doing that UR!!!

Artie60438 wrote:
"realitybites" illustrated how clueless Hammond's lowest information voter "Tiger1" truly is:
Tiger1 wrote:
Quote :
HUMM.... 500 people in attendance. 200 freebee's. Statistically that would be ... 2/5 of the people in attendance were there gratis. I guess when you have 2/5 of the people there for free, that does make the numbers look better. GEE, remove the 2/5 out of the crowd, and you have a mediocre number. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
"realitybites" took her to school with:
Quote :
Let me help you understand....200 tickets given to people who want to support and attend but cannot afford...YOU UNDERSTAND THIS DON'T YOU TIGER?? the other 300+ who very eagerly paid for the fundraiser....500+ is a mediocre number?? what other candidate even came close? da Mayor has already proven himself to be a VERY successful fundraiser! :smt006
The owner of the small Mom & Pop bakery that has no platform or any ideas that make sense had about 30 cars parked in the lot during his fundraiser. :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/10/2011, 2:58 pm

Sorry bud..administrator will fix that. Trying to get used to this new pc of shitz.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/10/2011, 3:01 pm

Where am I? I hate to use the medical card but I did slip on the ice, got a lump sized golf ball on my head and think I cracked my shoulder bone...but I am waiting Another day to see if I still wake up.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/10/2011, 3:03 pm

Never read anything about the donut boy. My son can vote...I will eventually if I wake up tomorrow then I know I am in good shape. Survival mode.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/10/2011, 4:04 pm

Hey Tommy....You know how most people agreed that Chicago did a worse job then Hammond during the blizzard. Guess What Question City passes blizzard test Residents overwhelmingly refuse to find fault — even about Lake Shore Drive

My guess is that if a poll was taken in Hammond the favorable numbers would be at least the same as Chicago or likely higher. You lose again! :dyno: lol! :thanks:
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/10/2011, 5:37 pm

Thats not fair they didnt poll Preahers listeners. Poor JCMT cant even get a base hit.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2011, 9:55 am

Just curious...living in Griffith, how many rentals does JCMT own in Hammond?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2011, 10:03 am

I started my own online radio show called, JG69, via web-cam mocking my daughter's fiends in Hollywood, giving job, love advice.

With the help with her friend from B96 based in Chicago....I am having a riot through SKYPE.

I give straight out answers to celebrities that are friends of hers,. And it is spreading. I think I am a
Mama to some, since I mince no words.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/11/2011, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2011, 10:06 am

I think I have better ratings on SKYPE than Preacher has on WJOB. Oh, is he still there?
Back to top Go down
hammonite

hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 8:30 am

Since I was not around when tob had a little credibility, i am only commenting on what a friend of a friend told me. They say that jcmt is the old purdue poster. What yous think?
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 9:10 am

It wouldn't surprise me a bit, but that is a lot of hatred to carry for that long.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 9:44 am

You know what is weird? I was just thinking the same thing yesterday what hammonite just posted on.

I was going to ask if JCMT is Woody Wilcox, or that professor, Einstein.

Who is that professor and what is he about? Only know what I read here and there, but don't understand who or what he is or does.

My gut tells me JCMT is Woody, the guy who went on You-Tube.

Only because Woody has rentals, screamed about the Code guys "picking" on him, and until this very day, JCMT still comes around crabbing about Code Enforcement. Claims they are sent out on purpose per the mayor's orders.

Which is a crock of crap.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 9:47 am

jcmt is maurice there is no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 9:50 am

the oracle wrote:
jcmt is maurice there is no doubt about it.

Well, who is he, why do they bring him up? What is it about him? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 9:51 am

That makes sense why he'd send a computer to Free.

Was it stolen from Purdue? LOL
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 10:04 am

I thought the same thing UR. It makes sense that its the nutty prof. It's obvious he intentionally mispells words to appear he is unintelligent, appear he is woody Wink Does he still teach at PUC? Id love to join his class and call out all his bs. A client of mine took his class. Said he was always speaking ill of McD, but that the nutty prof was obviously FOS.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 11:26 am

UrRight wrote:
That makes sense why he'd send a computer to Free.

Was it stolen from Purdue? LOL
Who knows? I will tell you this. It's extremely difficult to keep track of office supplies or equipment in large corporations. I would guess that would hold especially true for a University that is spread out over many buildings and departments.
Back to top Go down
hammonite

hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 6:48 pm

While having dinner in Munster the other night i overheard a conversation between what appeared to be a husband and wife. The husband works at a local university, didn't hear a name. One can only assume, but it sounded like a certain professor may very well be without a job shortly. No name was mentioned, only that he was jewish. From what i could hear, it sounds like his computer is being looked at to see if he is posting on message boards during work hours. Big news coming soon.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/19/2011, 10:58 pm

now that would be funny.

as i understand it theres a whole lot known about him (jcmt) that isnt really public which believe it or not is far worse then his postings....now he has tenure which means actually getting rid of him is a huge issue for purdue and is why hes stil lthere. but they could transfer him which im sure would annoy the heck out of him.

but if ya go to his old blog site he has several links there...different things like twitter or what have you. if ya go back over the various sites you will find he posts the exact things jcmt posts on those other links within a couple of days of it showing up on the other board.

the odds of it being a coincidence are beyond the odds of hitting say 3 powerball jackpots in a row.

he may hate the mayor or whatever, but i dont think that could be the only reason for the posts...as will no doubt be his claim if ever called to answer for it to by the university. hes concocted some sort of sociological experiment which im sure hell write a paper on and thus atribute all his rable rousing to actually being a part of his work at the university.

Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/20/2011, 12:18 pm

hammonite wrote:
While having dinner in Munster the other night i overheard a conversation between what appeared to be a husband and wife. The husband works at a local university, didn't hear a name. One can only assume, but it sounded like a certain professor may very well be without a job shortly. No name was mentioned, only that he was jewish. From what i could hear, it sounds like his computer is being looked at to see if he is posting on message boards during work hours. Big news coming soon.

You should know that from past experience, if they do try to fire him, and he does see this post, then he's going to try to use the fact that his Judaism was brought up as leverage. Nobody wants a discrimination suit.
Back to top Go down
hammonite

hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/20/2011, 12:51 pm

Just repeating what i heard over dinner. Doesn't seem like discrimination to me.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/20/2011, 5:03 pm

Well, truthfully, underneath I BELIEVE, JCMT's posting(s), I once clicked on link that led me to a "Professor Einsteing" board/message.

Has been quite awhile. I remember reading the whole thing, and wondering at the end, "What's he saying"?

It was a lengthy article, bashing Hammond, but made no sense to me..so I just closed it up, thinking, whomever wrote that, "writes like me"!

LOL - laughing at myself, because I can type a lot of nonsense, trying to make a point, and never achieving the point.

I'm going to put more thought into what I want to convey before I post a comment. I have a terrible habit, even when texting people, missing letters and punctuation...different strokes on different key boards.

But that isn't a good excuse.

Bottom line, what Oracle posted and Paule followed up on...that makes a lot of sense.

P.S. - Do you all remember when "Expresso66" kept talking to himself on the 2nd board, and hardly anyone answered but Free, Big White Guy and myself?

It was after that, ft told me she met "Expresso66" at a library, described him as a NERD.

I laughed so hard, because in my eyes, I didn't think anyone could be so stupid to portray themselves as a Spaniard, Hispanic, etc...using stupid econs, etc.

She suggested I email and meet him myself.

The only reason I didn't was because, I didn't think I would be meeting a real, "Exprasso,, Expresso". I felt he wasn't really telling me everything about him, but now, looking back..I wonder if it really was Einstein and kept the board alive by portraying himself as someone else to get a "reaction"...then since she "MET" him, I can only think it must have been Maurice that bought her the computer to support his "twisted" views on Hammond/politics, etc., that made no sense to me.

Just speculating. Seems the chips fall more together with this thinking, than the other person, "Woody Wilcox".

Paul, what "discrimination suit"? They, being "obsessed", willing to give up their lives to prove unproven points?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/22/2011, 2:11 pm

In a desperate attempt to keep weaving his lies,JCMT,is now resorting to posting the departed one's emails regarding the lawsuit that was going nowhere. As someone who followed that case closely I got a particular chuckles as to the dates,all of which were from Sept & October. I don't expect to see any from December on since that was when the case started to fall apart.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty2/22/2011, 3:55 pm

the interesting thing to me is the last letter. by the gist of it appears marsha had no interest in actually pursuing her stated case and instead intended under oath to perform a witchhunt on the mayor asking him about ed krusa river park cabela's and a whole bunch of completly unrelated issues.

kind of funny but the space cowboy pretty much proved the defenses case by posting that letter...not that i think the case will go any further at this point..but its interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next