Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Creature known as "Preacher"

Go down 
+20
chuckmo48
hammonite
BigWhiteGuy
freekey1
WhitingLib
Simon
John
KarenT
BigFan
Mailman
Robin Banks
Passion
FFScott
Penguin
paul87920
UrRight
voter3
sparks
the oracle
Artie60438
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty12/21/2010, 8:21 pm

Come on now. How much class can he have?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty12/21/2010, 8:38 pm

sparks wrote:
It looks like I have really gotten into the Preacher's head. He bans people on the WJOB chat board left and right if he thinks I am the person who is chatting.
Oh Yeah! You are definitely the "Anti Creature" Laughing Any criticism whatsoever and you get banned. He gets especially upset when someone points out his failures to pay his property tax. I believe it's over a year since they've been paid. Shocked Maybe his new hobby is seeing how much in delinquency fines he can rack up. Question I think he's blaming just about everything that goes wrong in his life on you. Last week he was babbling about his phones being tapped. Rolling Eyes This week he's allegedly being "blackmailed" and he's contacted the FBI. Trouble just seems to this idiot around for some reason and it wouldn't surprise me if his own actions had a hand in it,IMO.
Quote :

Yesterday, he went into a long diatribe about how JED invested far too much money into this technology to allow troublemakers to disrupt it.I thought that JED was investing in the new equipment to build up his audience and make more money. Apparently, the failed drifter only wants listeners who agree with his moron-loser opinions.
That's been the story with him as long as I've known him. He's big on attacking others but when his victims respond and defend themselves he cries like a little baby.
Quote :
In addition to Preacher's witchhunt on the chatroom, he also posed an end of the world scenario that he and his fellow alcoholics had discussed at the tavern the previous night.The US was in danger from some unnamed threat and the government could only "save" one million Americans. He asked if we thought we were "good" enough to be included on the saved list. Just when you think the Preacher can't be any dumber, he comes up with a winner like this. No one would even call in to discuss it with him. What's really sad is that there are hundreds of millions of people on this planet who will die from hunger as AGW starts affecting crop yields. But, the Preacher lacks the brains to discuss a real life scenario like this and chooses to pander to his listeners with Palinesque fear mongering.
The minute Captain :titanic: starts babbling on national issues it's :barf: time. He's so unprepared it's pathetic. Last week he was pushing the lie that unemployment benefits were going to be extended for 3 years. That was an outright lie as the "99ers",people that have exhausted their 99 weeks of unemployment benefits,are not included in the recent extension. Not one of his brain-dead listeners called in to correct him. No
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty12/22/2010, 11:54 am

Maybe he, JCMT paid the $350.00 filing fee for FreeTime's lawsuit, wanting a third....

I tell you, there's something behind this lawsuit...other people wanting to cash in.

Preacher, here's some advice: If you run a radio station, you run it unbiased. Period.

I swear you are a part of my "conspiracy theory....those that paid her $350.00 to file the lawsuit have a pact, thinking they are gonna get rich.

LOLOLOLOL. Stupid azzes.

She smokes butts of cigs halfway through the month...and she came up with that $350.00 bribe, whether it is you guys or her mom...always based on FREELIES! Easy money. Why else would she bring this shit up since the Times Board got disolved?

Does she have the money to resurect the defunct board? Nope. Do the others? YEP! At the end, she'll owe the house that there is no one to pass down to, and her mom's where there is no one to pass down to, cuz even her whateva' is left of a bro or sis....is gonna tell her to go to hell and give them their share.

She's just that stupid. Probably one to leave it to her cats.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty12/22/2010, 9:46 pm

UrRight wrote:
Maybe he, JCMT paid the $350.00 filing fee for FreeTime's lawsuit, wanting a third....

I tell you, there's something behind this lawsuit...other people wanting to cash in.
No,the catalyst was the Mayor finally kicking her off his show.

Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty12/23/2010, 6:21 am

Yesterday, the noon to two slot at WJOB was a vast improvement over what the failed drifter usually passes off as a radio show. Dave Kusiak sat in with the Preacher. Kusiak has a strong personality and dominated the time. It was interesting to listen to Kusiak. Dave is a successful business owner who is involved with his community. He has run for political office and has his own charity, Kusiak Cares, which collects coats for the needy. Kusiak does radio as a hobby because he enjoys it. After Dave left, Harlow showed up and added more positive energy to the show. Ron is a former banker who has a MBA. He also owns his own business and is working as an improv comic. Both Kusiak and Harlow are successful in their personal lives too. At one point, the failed drifter tried to show his vast knowledge of music by claiming that Sheryl Crow was gay. Harlow responded by telling the Preacher that Sheryl had been married to Lance Armstrong. The Preacher didn't know how Lance Armstrong was. Really,Glover? You don't have much of a grasp of current events for someone who works in the media. At one point, I actually felt sorry to the Preacher. Then the Preacher started trying to give TRex financial advice. What a laugh. Kind of like a used car salesman giving lessons on being honest! He followed that up by saying that if anyone from Nipsco was listening, could they please hold off on turning off his power until after he was done was his show. I'm betting that he will offer nipsco some free advertising if they forgive his past due bill. Lots of luck with that,Preacher. Let us know how that works out for you. Maybe you can do some ads for the county in lieu of paying your overdue taxes too!
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty12/23/2010, 6:57 am

I agree with you. Harlow is very good on the radio. The Preacher really sucks. He does stupid things like telling people to try to think of a number between one and ten so they can win a whopping 20$ gift certificate. Preacher needs to go. I quit listening between 12 and 2 because of Preacher.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty12/23/2010, 8:30 am

sparks wrote:
Yesterday, the noon to two slot at WJOB was a vast improvement over what the failed drifter usually passes off as a radio show. Dave Kusiak sat in with the Preacher. Kusiak has a strong personality and dominated the time. It was interesting to listen to Kusiak. Dave is a successful business owner who is involved with his community. He has run for political office and has his own charity, Kusiak Cares, which collects coats for the needy. Kusiak does radio as a hobby because he enjoys it.
Unlike the Preacher,Dave Kusiak walks the walk. IMO,the best show on WJOB is "Kusiak & Reardon" Wednesdays 8AM.
Quote :
After Dave left, Harlow showed up and added more positive energy to the show. Ron is a former banker who has a MBA. He also owns his own business and is working as an improv comic. Both Kusiak and Harlow are successful in their personal lives too. At one point, the failed drifter tried to show his vast knowledge of music by claiming that Sheryl Crow was gay. Harlow responded by telling the Preacher that Sheryl had been married to Lance Armstrong. The Preacher didn't know how Lance Armstrong was. Really,Glover? You don't have much of a grasp of current events for someone who works in the media.
Other than the menu at the restaurant he shills for,he doesn't have much of a grasp on anything.
Quote :
At one point, I actually felt sorry to the Preacher. Then the Preacher started trying to give TRex financial advice. What a laugh. Kind of like a used car salesman giving lessons on being honest!
I'm so sorry missed I that. That must have been hilarious. Current property tax scofflaw,history of bad credit,lived with his elderly father. Yeah,he's a regular financial guru Rolling Eyes
Quote :
He followed that up by saying that if anyone from Nipsco was listening, could they please hold off on turning off his power until after he was done was his show. I'm betting that he will offer nipsco some free advertising if they forgive his past due bill. Lots of luck with that,Preacher. Let us know how that works out for you. Maybe you can do some ads for the county in lieu of paying your overdue taxes too!
Aww jeez...He still can't pay his electric bill on time? I recall that shortly after his father's death he got all bent out of shape over Nipsco wanting a deposit form him. Now we know why.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty12/23/2010, 6:34 pm

Today's Episode:The Letter

The Creature spent time today on the :titanic: show falsely accusing me (Arthur Flagenheimer) of sending him some sort of crudely written letter Rolling Eyes

Stevie,Here's why you're dead wrong about this....
1) You're not worth the 44 cents a stamp would cost me,and
2) Why would I possibly need to write a letter to you when I can write whatever I want right here?

The fact is that all I do is point out your hypocrisy,such as acting like a political know-it-all and bashing certain elected officials and the City of Hammond's administration,while at the same time ignoring your obligation to pay your property taxes. You never have a problem criticizing others,yet when someone shines the light on you,you get all bent out of shape over it.

You are the one who created this issue,not me! I know you'd love to blame me for everything that goes wrong in your life but you're simply barking up the wrong tree and wasting your time. The only thing I'm guilty of is occasionally listening to you on the radio and poking fun at you when I think you deserve it.

Now for the Stupid Preacher moment of the day:
Captain :titanic: was bragging today about being able to find the $50 window at the Fairgrounds Race Track in New Orleans while blindfolded. Here's an idea Idea For your next trick,try finding the Clerks office in Crown Point and settle your tax bill. We won't even make you wear a blindfold Smile

Have a Merry Christmas,Preacher santa

And now we'll close with:

cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 22 Empty12/23/2010, 8:03 pm

And an appropriate one from the freekey1 juke box: