Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Creature known as "Preacher"

Go down 
+20
chuckmo48
hammonite
BigWhiteGuy
freekey1
WhitingLib
Simon
John
KarenT
BigFan
Mailman
Robin Banks
Passion
FFScott
Penguin
paul87920
UrRight
voter3
sparks
the oracle
Artie60438
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty3/29/2010, 11:06 pm

Preacher always misleads the public.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty3/30/2010, 8:08 am

Simon wrote:

Sometimes deliberately,sometimes because he's totally unprepared and uninformed about a subject a listener brings up. Presently,he's launching a city-wide investigation as to who left a beer coaster on his car. Rolling Eyes Expect him to whine about it daily.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty3/30/2010, 9:32 am

This is hysterical.....

FreeTimes freaks out that I am an armed and dangerous cyber stalker, warns others to stay off the property she doesn't own, warns libel suits are forthcoming, and if you find her dead, UrRight did it..

Then comes along her friend (what a perfect match, maybe they should shack up together at Free's if he's as dillusional as her), and help protect one another.

Ugly people usually hook up to ugly people. I'm laughing my butt off...armed and dangerous. You couldn't pay me to buy a gun....I'd be afraid of killing anyone who has a key to my house, including my nieces and nephews.

Besides, she isn't worth killing.

This is so hysterical.....the guy that cut her cable is from the Inspection office...geeze, if she saw who it was, why not call the cops? Truth is, she didn't pay her cable company. LOL.

City-wide investigation as to who left a beer coaster on his car? Probably him, after he had his cocktails at Freddies. LOL....you can't make this crap up.

Hey, Preach, is it possible you took the drink "to go", along with the coaster, drove intoxicated, took the drink, left the coaster on top of the car, and forgot about it? LOLOLOL. I'm sure the investigators have time to look into your "Coaster Stalker," when they didn't even have time to investigate the criminal I was driving around on a Saturday...LOLOLOL. Good luck with that one.

If someone left a coaster on my car, I would just throw it away. What's wrong, chicken-little, Free got you paronoid?

:drink: :drink: "Yeah, Free they're stalking us!"
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty3/30/2010, 11:21 am

UrRight wrote:
This is hysterical.....

FreeTimes freaks out that I am an armed and dangerous cyber stalker, warns others to stay off the property she doesn't own, warns libel suits are forthcoming, and if you find her dead, UrRight did it..

Then comes along her friend (what a perfect match, maybe they should shack up together at Free's if he's as dillusional as her), and help protect one another.

City-wide investigation as to who left a beer coaster on his car? Probably him, after he had his cocktails at Freddies. LOL....you can't make this crap up.

Hey, Preach, is it possible you took the drink "to go", along with the coaster, drove intoxicated, took the drink, left the coaster on top of the car, and forgot about it? LOLOLOL. I'm sure the investigators have time to look into your "Coaster Stalker," when they didn't even have time to investigate the criminal I was driving around on a Saturday...LOLOLOL. Good luck with that one.

If someone left a coaster on my car, I would just throw it away. What's wrong, chicken-little, Free got you paranoid?

:drink: :drink: "Yeah, Free they're stalking us!"

He's definitely paranoid about that car. Anyone know how much he owes on it? Good theory about how that coaster could have landed on his car.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/1/2010, 8:25 am

An interesting revelation occurred yesterday right after the start of the very popular "Stew & Vera show. It was revealed that a midday host was turning off a logo in the upper left hand corner of their site after his show that links to Ustream where you can watch the show live. This is important since the Creature is always trying to mislead his listeners by claiming that the number of people allegedly watching translates into ratings. Previously we have reported and verified that these numbers can easily be manipulated by an individual opening multiple screens on one computer. We wonder if the Creature is doing this deliberately in an attempt to stop people from watching "Happy Hour w/Stew & Vera"?

We recall that when midday host Creature was on the air in drivetime,before he was demoted to middays,he was caught red-handed fooling with the board controls in an attempt to,in our opinion,sabotage the "Fowler & The Mailman" show which came on right after him.

We will continue to investigate and report as matters unfold.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/1/2010, 9:18 am

LOL!!!! I swear you can't make up a story like that....
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/1/2010, 4:36 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Simon wrote:

Sometimes deliberately,sometimes because he's totally unprepared and uninformed about a subject a listener brings up. Presently,he's launching a city-wide investigation as to who left a beer coaster on his car. Rolling Eyes Expect him to whine about it daily.

A coaster ???? LOL. What a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/1/2010, 6:11 pm

That 'little bitch' is the new host of the evening drive starting Monday...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/1/2010, 6:30 pm

Who knows, maybe a neighbor who follows theotherboard.com put it on top of his car and wrote Sparky's name....

What kind of car is that? I'd worry more about bullet holes. LOL

Let me know what's going on since I can't tune in.....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/1/2010, 9:25 pm

BigFan wrote:
That 'little bitch' is the new host of the evening drive starting Monday...

Relax Big Fan.....It was nothing more than an April Fools joke. The lineup is staying exactly the same. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/1/2010, 9:28 pm

UrRight wrote:
Who knows, maybe a neighbor who follows theotherboard.com put it on top of his car and wrote Sparky's name....

What kind of car is that? I'd worry more about bullet holes. LOL

Let me know what's going on since I can't tune in.....

He hasn't mentioned it since I reported on it. Good point about someone else doing it and writing Spark's name. Imagine the hell that would have broken loose if they had written 'Artie60438' on it :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/4/2010, 4:53 pm

So if somebody writes 'Preacher' on a coaster I should call the police? The FBI? The SWAT team? LOL
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/5/2010, 7:59 pm

The Creature has apparently stopped attacking the city of Hammond and it's officials lately. My guess is that the idiot thinks if he lays off for a while everyone will forget the last year and a half of constant attacks and he can attract some politicos to come on his show and buy time seeing that it's election time.

IMO,the Creature is not to be trusted and candidates should think very carefully before appearing. Remember.....there's a reason he can't attract sponsors in Hammond. IMO I suggest appearing on JED's show or the very popular 'Stew & Vera's" show where they will get a fair shake and not have to worry about getting stabbed in the back down the road.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/6/2010, 12:58 pm

Why would you suggest that? It would bring down the ratings! Razz

Free can't drive; Creature needs a place to live. Both are paranoid...both between the both of them, can split the cheap rent for mama.

Creature can cut the grass for 10% off the rent...they can cuddle up together and live nice and cozy off of SSA.

What a wonderful world it could be. Neither would have to worry about money.....in fact, Creature will save a lot of money buying booze on the corner, buying cigs across the railroad tracks...but the thing is...I think he'd be stealing couzin's money next door for keeping up with the lawn...

That couzy is quite meticulous...his house is well-kept, orderly....I don't think he woul allow her property to destroy his over a lawn that needs mowing four weeks prior. That's out.

Everything else makes sense. I think they can live better and have more control as a team than living apart and crying poor.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/7/2010, 2:08 pm

The Creature showed off his stupidity and ignorance once again. Today on his :titanic: show he falsely claimed that the IRS is hiring 16,000 new agents to go after people that don't purchase health insurance starting in 2014.

That is a flat out lie. The idiot could have spent less than 2 minutes googling it and found out it was a lie. What an incompetent buffoon!
Quote :

IRS Expansion
March 30, 2010

Q: Will the IRS hire 16,500 new agents to enforce the health care law?

A: No. The law requires the IRS mostly to hand out tax credits, not collect penalties. The claim of 16,500 new agents stems from a partisan analysis based on guesswork and false assumptions, and compounded by outright misrepresentation.

FULL QUESTION

Can you explain if … the IRS will hire 16,500 new agents and spend $10 billion/year to audit who has [health care] coverage. I can not find any coverage that is not from the right on this … and I have been searching for a while. Thank you.

FULL ANSWER

This wildly inaccurate claim started as an inflated, partisan assertion that 16,500 new IRS employees might be required to administer the new law. That devolved quickly into a claim, made by some Republican lawmakers, that 16,500 IRS "agents" would be required. Republican Rep. Ron Paul of Texas even claimed in a televised interview that all 16,500 would be carrying guns. None of those claims is true.

The IRS’ main job under the new law isn’t to enforce penalties. Its first task is to inform many small-business owners of a new tax credit that the new law grants them — starting this year — which will pay up to 35 percent of the employer’s contribution toward their workers’ health insurance. And in 2014 the IRS will also be administering additional subsidies — in the form of refundable tax credits — to help millions of low- and middle-income individuals buy health insurance.

The law does make individuals subject to a tax, starting in 2014, if they fail to obtain health insurance coverage. But IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman testified before a hearing of the House Ways and Means Committee March 25 that the IRS won’t be auditing individuals to certify that they have obtained health insurance. He said insurance companies will issue forms certifying that individuals have coverage that meets the federal mandate, similar to a form that lenders use to verify the amount of interest someone has paid on their home mortgage. "We expect to get a simple form, that we won’t look behind, that says this person has acceptable health coverage," Shulman said. "So there’s not going to be any discussions about health coverage with an IRS employee." In any case, the bill signed into law (on page 131) specifically prohibits the IRS from using the liens and levies commonly used to collect money owed by delinquent taxpayers, and rules out any criminal penalties for individuals who refuse to pay the tax or those who don’t obtain coverage. That doesn’t leave a lot for IRS enforcers to do.

So where does the claim of 16,500 new agents come from?
More@ http://www.factcheck.org/2010/03/irs-expansion/
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/13/2010, 4:52 pm

We have just received a heads up that the Creature threw a 5 star temper tantrum today on his :titanic: show today. We have not had a chance to review the transcript yet,but apparently there were plenty of idiotic threats along with some incredibly jealous rants that targeted successful citizens. All in all it looks like we've got a mountain of material to discuss later.
lol! :thanks: 👋

Cya Later!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/13/2010, 8:46 pm

The Creature's :titanic: show today was a sad idiotic rant against all who he blames for his failures. Besides the usual Hammond bashing the failed drifter singled out several successful people in a jealous rage,including,"Sparky" "Penguin","A guy who carries the mail",and a "firefighter". You guys know who you are,and I congratulate you all on your badge of honor. Very Happy :woot:

Unfortunately,I don't have time to quote all the loser's threats,but to sum it up he thinks that bashing everyone is somehow going to lead to some perceived victory for him. He feels that since he has a radio show buried in midday that he can just roll over whoever he wants. Yeah,that has worked out so well for the former 3 hr drive time host,who then was cut to 2 hours,and eventually was banished to midday,hasn't it? Razz

The hosts of the ever popular "Stew & Vera" show were also a target. Although the coward didn't have the nerve to actually name them,it was quite apparent whom he was referring to. His jealousy over losing his drive time slot to them has been becoming more and more apparent as the days go by. For instance,one of his latest bright ideas was to start a segment called 'The Movie Moron" where the Creature encourages a child to act like an idiot and review movies they have never seen or heard of. Rolling Eyes This is supposed to be his answer to a popular segment that Stew and Vera have in which a bright,articulate,and attractive woman,the kind that wouldn't give the Creature the time of day, gives her movie reviews of the week on Friday afternoons.

Oh,before I forget,the Creature announced to day at the start of the :titanic: that his failing enterprise "DMI Entertainment" has nothing to to do anymore with the show and that he now works for WJOB. Hmmm,did the 'car guy" finally pull the plug and try to cut his losses? In fact,even the car show he had on Saturdays is no more and he's had to move in with the Creature on a day during tthe week. Btw,what does "DMI" even stand for? Dumb MF Incharge,maybe?

Vera and Stew had an interesting exchange at the beginning of their show today....
Quote :
Vera:I don't wake up sayin It's gonna suck today. You know you gotta get up,you gotta have positive attitude,wo gotta move forward. Sometimes there's a little bump in the road,but you move forward,get over it and go!
Stew:No,you blame it on someone else.
Vera:No,no,no no no. That is a problem that people don't take responsibility for what is going on in their life.
Stew:Normally if you point a finger there's 3 more pointing back at you.
Vera:Is that how that works?
Anyone know who they could have been referring to? :rolfcry:

Oh,and Lil Stevie Creature? If any of your juvenile threats today were directed at me,my response is the same as it's always been!! :finger:
Over 5300 looks on this thread! :thanks:
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/14/2010, 5:26 pm

Actually DMI stands for "Deal Me In", which is what he thought people would do once he began his show. After about a month of failure he sold out to Wes Miller to pay his bills. He has always had the M.O. to bash people, so they will pay him to shut up. Hows that working for him ?

Last edited by Penguin on 4/14/2010, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/14/2010, 6:13 pm

Penguin wrote:
Actually DMI stands for "Deal Me In", which is what he thought people would do once he began his show. After about a month of failure he sold out to Wes Miller to pay his bills. He has always had th M.O. to bash people so they will pay you to shut up. Hows that working for him ?

DMI? I was wondering what that meant. Maybe he thought he was dealing with the Horseshoe. :beathorse:

Last edited by UrRight on 4/14/2010, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : flood control controls me.)
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/14/2010, 6:57 pm

I thought it meant 'Disabled Making Income' in his attempt to cheat his SSD check.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/14/2010, 8:12 pm

BigFan wrote:
I thought it meant 'Disabled Making Income' in his attempt to cheat his SSD check.

A reliable "source" told me that the Creature allegedly wanted to be the Golf Pro at Wicker Park. Last year he admitted that he played 18 holes of golf. How can you be "disabled" and still do those things?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty4/15/2010, 7:42 am

Artie60438 wrote:
BigFan wrote:

A reliable "source" told me that the Creature allegedly wanted to be the Golf Pro at Wicker Park. Last year he admitted that he played 18 holes of golf. How can you be "disabled" and still do those things?

Sometimes they fake mental illness. I know one guy years ago got disability when he was sent to a shrink by SSA. The shrink asked him who was the POTUS that year and he replied..."George Washington. While he got his disability, he went to work under some other name and ss# of a relative that wasn't working. That was in the '70s.

He's dead now.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty5/3/2010, 9:44 pm

I've been remiss in updating this thread mainly because the Creature has been pretty quiet the last several weeks. IMO,this is simply because he's been trolling for politicos to come on his :titanic: show and ranting and raving against politicians everyday just doesn't lend itself to selling time to candidates. I predict that once the election is over he will start ramping up his nonsense again.

The unemployed troll "Freetime" AKA "Marsha" weighed in on the subject with this...
Quote :
The way I see it, we are lucky to have his show on which to vent and present info to others who care about what ia going on.
Translation: At least there is one show where I can still lie,float idiotic conspiracy theories,and spout my hatred of the Mayor without being asked to prove anything.
Quote :

He (Creature) has always made it clear he has no interest in doing any reporting or investigating.

It certainly is true that he never lets the facts get in the way of his rants. He will read an anonymous internet email in a heartbeat as if it were gospel without ever doing some research to see if it's true or not.
Quote :
OK, as long as he keeps the airwaves open for the rest of us.
I don't really care what his motives are as long as he allows some degree of free speech.
See previous translation.
-----------------------------------
What he has been doing,IMO, is continuing to embellish his employment records with claims of being some type of big executive in the hotel industry. At the rate he's going,he'll soon be claiming to have been the CEO of Hyatt.

Opening questions I'd like to ask? Why did you drift from city to city constantly? At the time of your coronary event,why were you unemployed and without any insurance? succesful "Executives" usually stay employed in one place. Oh,and,Don't "executives" usually get severance packages?

He also brags about his fantastic "management skills" and how he could turn around a failing company almost on a dime. My question? If your "management skills" are so superior,how come you couldn't keep your radio shows going and are now broadcasting in the least desireable weekday time slot? Why are you no longer brokering a show and instead have to run house commercials?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty5/4/2010, 9:19 pm

All very good questions that all reasonable people would like to know.

He brags about his 'vision' of converting wicker park into a resort and says anyone who thinks it is a bad idea simply isn't smart enough to understand. How is that any different from Creacher and the marsh unwilling to see the vision of the mayor in regards to wolf lake, cabelas, code enforcement, the fest, college bound, and just about everything else this administration does. The lunchtime host and his biggest fan don't understand how bassackward that sounds.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty5/5/2010, 4:01 pm

She only likes him cuz he doesn't hang up on her, right? Or, has he? I think he has.
Nevertheless, has he asked her to be his friend on Facebook? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creature known as "Preacher"
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next