Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Creature known as "Preacher"

Go down 
+20
chuckmo48
hammonite
BigWhiteGuy
freekey1
WhitingLib
Simon
John
KarenT
BigFan
Mailman
Robin Banks
Passion
FFScott
Penguin
paul87920
UrRight
voter3
sparks
the oracle
Artie60438
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
John

The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/16/2011, 7:58 am

How many times has Janiec been arrested? Is he married?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/16/2011, 9:50 am

Who would marry him?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/16/2011, 9:51 am

Arrested more than once? You serious?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/16/2011, 3:42 pm

What's he got that I haven't seen before?

A gun?

No, count that out..seems a shotgun. Used one in MO., BB guns were part of growing up, saw a guy on Ashland Street rob a Liquor store downtown while being forced to smoke outside at midnight waiting for my check.

Back in my days, shot guns were for killing deer, squirrels and the Easter Bunny. TO EAT.

--------------------------------------------------!!!!!!!!!nn

He was no less than two feet ahead of me running, nbrandishing a blue steel revolver running past me. I just looked at the gun, nodded it off..declared, "Heck, that's what blue steel revolver must Look like!"

It was so nice and shiny, no one had to tell me what it was.

Packed up my cock-roach infested computer the next workday, told my nephew,
Go to hell.

Worried about me smoking while working while cockroaches were scrambling up, down, across my keyboard, but didn't give a crap about making me wait until midnight for a paycheck, forcing me outside to get a glimpse of a real robbery and a steel blue revolver.

It was a blue handle with the snout gleaming bright silver. Should have tripped him, but I just wanted my check and go home.

Moral of the story is, I should have tripped him. Took the gun and shot him. I witnessed the robbery.

But, I would have been in jail for thwarting or interfering a burglar or the incompetence of the twenty squad cars looking for him kitty-corner from where he robbed and ran.

Thus, I would have been the one in jail. Took my check, told the nephew from the other side of the family to go to hell.

He still loves me,though. He got the heck out of the neighborhood as fast as I said...I QUIT!!!!!

Maybe I ,got the colors mixed up on the steel blue revolver..but it sure looked like a nice piece of shitz. Shiny blue with shiny steel barrel.

Wonder what kept him from shooting me. Maybe cuz I kept my mouth shut and didn't compliment him on his gun I never saw in my life before.

That was in the late '80s. Doubt the ghetto a holes can afford that slime gun.

Last edited by UrRight on 3/16/2011, 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/16/2011, 4:18 pm

Diss the punctuation. The spelling. Won't mention it again..reviewing to correct only shows half of what you wanna hear.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/16/2011, 4:21 pm

NO pun intended, Roby Banks.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/16/2011, 4:25 pm

Where's CREATURE?

Filling out forms with JCMT for the FBI????????

Where are you, Artie? Did you get indicted? :bball:
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/25/2011, 3:09 pm

Creacher went on one his rants blasting the mayor and Dawn Tomich today. When she called him to give her side he did everything he could to rattle her. He was rude , he yelled - she simply told him 'do you want my side or not.' He claimed she had no right to do what she did. She said I m sorry you dont agree with what I did - but I didnt feel it was right. He tried to claim she had no right to do that - which of course was ignorant. He could not rattle her - try as he may. He came off as the idiot he is again. It was classic creacher.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/25/2011, 7:08 pm

Preacher got a beat down today.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/26/2011, 12:21 am

FFScott wrote:
He tried to claim she had no right to do that - which of course was ignorant.

She should have told him as a citizen, she HAS every right to do so and shut his dumb a$$ up.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/26/2011, 7:22 am

FFScott wrote:
Creacher went on one his rants blasting the mayor and Dawn Tomich today. When she called him to give her side he did everything he could to rattle her. He was rude , he yelled - she simply told him 'do you want my side or not.' He claimed she had no right to do what she did. She said I m sorry you dont agree with what I did - but I didnt feel it was right. He tried to claim she had no right to do that - which of course was ignorant. He could not rattle her - try as he may. He came off as the idiot he is again. It was classic creacher.

What did Dawn do? Who is she?
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/26/2011, 7:26 am

She filed against Janiec running for mayor while on the school board
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/26/2011, 4:13 pm

He was made to look more foolish than normal, the last hour of his show was priceless. Between Chico's rant and Dawns beatdown I hope somebody taped it.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/26/2011, 7:26 pm

Penguin wrote:
He was made to look more foolish than normal, the last hour of his show was priceless. Between Chico's rant and Dawns beatdown I hope somebody taped it.

I did, but I want BIG bucks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/26/2011, 7:41 pm

Penguin wrote:
Janiec has created police reports. You can plea bargain a felony down though.

In IL, by law, last I knew was if you were convicted of any crime, someone has to report it, and you need to pay it back.

YOU can not use that money without checking in with SSA to show you are spending whatever SSD toward outside/political, independent contractor, etc., employment, and has to be approved by the FED SSA to show where your money is going, has to be pre-approved. You just can't save your money for political office. If you are disabled, you will be provided with whatever you need to obtain employment, but you are NOT allowed to spend it to gain political office without the backing of the SSA's approval. Already there, he is SCREWED. May be considered "HIS MONEY", point is, they will question why he is "fit to travel in his wheelchair, the expenditures, the money spent on advertising, etc..." without THEIR APPROVAL.

Usually and the rule is, if you need assistance to obtain a job while collecting disability YOU MUST notify them and get approval and they WILL ask you what YOU need to obtain employment to reach your goal.

If you ignore the rules and do what he does, they will consider you no longer disabled and the free ride is over.

They will afford you phones, computers, whatever, but unless you notify them, you will be required to reimburse them for the SSD money if you did not seek prior approval for your job endeavors.

That much I know, federally endorsed, laws, etc.

If he did not get permission from SSA to seek an employment and ask for his caseworker to provide the necessity and approve what it would take outside his personal SSA Disability, then he cheated the SSA.

Did he inform them he is working on the school board, and needed extra money to get off the dole, to obtain any employment?..if not, he screwed himself.

YOU CAN NOT GO AND WORK FOR ANYONE ON DISABILITY OR SSI WITHOUT REPORTING EVERY PENNY, HOURS WORKED, TURN IN YOUR PAYCHECK, AND IF YOU DON'T REPORT IT, THEY WILL CONSIDER YOU NO LONGER DISABLED.

I WANT TO KNOW IF JANIEC IS REPORTING HIS SCHOOL BOARD, HIS SALARY, AND REPORTING ANY MONEY EXPENDED TO HIM. I WANT TO KNOW IF HE IS REPORTING THIS WEEKLY, AS REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW, TO TURN IN HIS HOURS AND PAYCHECKS.

EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO DO IT BY FEDERAL LAW.

I had to report every freaking penny I made at 7.50 an hour as a caregiver...I had to run to SSA office show my check stubs. They put it in the computer, but by the time they catch up with their own paper work, if your hours dwindled, tough luck.

For every two dollars I made, one dollar was taken away. My sister is on disability. If you work more than 20 hours a week for a year, you are no longer considered "Disabled".

Does anyone take audits or ask for Doctor visits from welfare recipients, monitor, and ask for the last seven years check statements?

Feds usually do that every seven years.

I paid in all my life, just missed that juicy position by 2 years out of 7. So, I helped you azzholes along the way, and got screwed. Didn't matter I paid in all my life...I just missed the last two out of seven when the company folded...had a triple by-pass, 4 car accident, from an a-hole who rammed me into the cop car, a motorcycle, and many years of operations and etc.

Same ole' shit not worth repeating....but ya know what I hate? Some prick in a wheelchair playing the "disability card" while he uses it to "scoot around" illegally.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/28/2011, 1:44 pm

FFScott wrote:
Quote :
Penguin
Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"
Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:13 pm
Wow.Sounds like I missed a really funny show. From your report Scott,it sounds like this woman "Dawn" did a great job with Captain :titanic: .
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/29/2011, 7:58 pm

I missed the show today. Was the Creature behaving himself?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/29/2011, 8:09 pm

Actually yes. He aired all the team hammond dirty laundry with help from Jim premeske, Kim kroll, Kim Poland, Joe hero, among others I believe. Creacher didn't take sides, per se, but seemed to side with Jim p until more facts came out on air. It's amazing what's going on in the hammond rep party!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/29/2011, 9:46 pm

Thanks BF. I'm curious....How did they handle the allegation that it was a set-up for Janiec? I'm especially interested in what the 2 Kims had to say.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/29/2011, 10:21 pm

I only heard parts, unfortunately. It was laughable from every angle. KK was trying to defend a democrat speaking at a republicans debate. Creacher asked her if there is an investigation of wrong doing. Premeske claimed team slumlord was 2/3 democrat until recently. Joe Hero called janiec a stalker. I missed the other Kim. Creacher did an alright job on the fly, but it goes without saying, he was unprepared. Hero was ready to spill all the beans on air about the gun incident in highland but creacher most likely hasn't heard the dispatcher conversation and didn't know to ask the question. He did ask some pointed questions, but there were more that could have been asked I'm sure. I heard the end of the premeske call, all of the hero call, and the middle of the KK call.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/29/2011, 10:42 pm

BigFan wrote:
I only heard parts, unfortunately. It was laughable from every angle. KK was trying to defend a democrat speaking at a republicans debate. Creacher asked her if there is an investigation of wrong doing. Premeske claimed team slumlord was 2/3 democrat until recently.
Oh that's funny.
Quote :
Joe Hero called janiec a stalker.
You know I actually hope Janiec gets back on the ballot for exactly the comment Hero made. We can just sit back, 🍿 and watch them dirty up each other.
Quote :
I missed the other Kim. Creacher did an alright job on the fly, but it goes without saying, he was unprepared.
Yeah well he's got to tend to more important stuff like his facebook page Rolling Eyes
Quote :
Hero was ready to spill all the beans on air about the gun incident in highland but creacher most likely hasn't heard the dispatcher conversation and didn't know to ask the question. He did ask some pointed questions, but there were more that could have been asked I'm sure. I heard the end of the premeske call, all of the hero call, and the middle of the KK call.
Thanks again. This was definitely the wrong day for something to go wrong with my recording equipment. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/30/2011, 3:48 am

wow is all i can say. the only person these people seem to not like more then the mayor seems to be each other. is it any wonder they despise the mayor?

seriously watching the recent weeks events transpire amongst the repubs...and even the handfull of anti mcdermott dems if ya look at the roy/oscar/andrade rock throwing scandal.....is it any wonder why they dont like the current mayor? could they tolerate anyone but themselves running things? obviously not.

as for preacher he doesnt care about the various issues enough to ever have his facts straight. its all about finding someone to support that can give him a check. if pastore ever shows up with a carton of smokes im sure hell wind up cohosting the afternoon show with him...at least until the smokes run out.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/30/2011, 6:07 am

[quote]as for preacher he doesnt care about the various issues enough to ever have his facts straight. its all about finding someone to support that can give him a check. if pastore ever shows up with a carton of smokes im sure hell wind up cohosting the afternoon show with him...at least until the smokes run out.[quote]

Good point. Maybe he wasn't asking the hard questions in case one of these team hammond loons will throw him a bone. I feel it was a mixture of both. Unprepared and sucking up, while not knowing who he is sucking up to.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/30/2011, 12:03 pm

BigFan wrote:
Unprepared and sucking up, while not knowing who he is sucking up to.

most prostitutes dont ask for id
Back to top Go down
nwigirl

nwigirl

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty3/30/2011, 4:19 pm

Preacher would know about prostitutes...just ask who recently robbed him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creature known as "Preacher"
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next