Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty6/20/2010, 9:07 pm

Heretic wrote:

It's downright hilarious. You know you're in bad shape if O'Reilly ain't buying your bullshit.

O'Reilly is either as ignorant as she is or just plain dishonest. Did you catch when he said
Quote :
But, look, the reason I'm pleased to have you on the program tonight is that there is not a governor in the United States who has more experience than you do dealing with the oil companies.
Rolling Eyes

Alaska isn't even the biggest US oil producer,Texas is. How they have the nerve to promote her as an expert on oil,or anything for that matter, is beyond belief. If she ever appears on a legitimate political Q&A show she'll get torn to shreds.
She did that interview almost immediately after Obama's oval office speech and probably didn't have time to write crib notes on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty6/20/2010, 10:00 pm

Well we can all relax now....Sister Sarah has found the answer to the gulf oil leak.....
Quote :
Gulf disaster needs divine intervention as man's efforts have been futile. Gulf lawmakers designate today Day of Prayer for solution/miracle
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry
http://twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/status/16622429904

I guess she forgot to check with Texas Republican Governor Rick Perry: Oil spill may be 'act of God' or Oklahoma Republican Rep. Tom Cole on oil spill: ‘Acts of God are acts of God.’ first.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty6/20/2010, 11:01 pm

Prayer works!! Unless your an amputee... Let's hope the god of Abraham hates us less than he hates them.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty6/27/2010, 8:29 pm

Fox Affiliate Refuses To Apologize For Open Mic Comments After Palin Speech
Quote :
After Sarah Palin’s Friday night speech at the University of California, Stanislaus, Fox 40 from Sacramento accidentally broadcast comments from reporters and crew members. One individual said that he could understand why "the dumbness doesn't come through in sound-bytes.” Another said that “she'd not used a complete sentence or even ‘made a statement’." Although the station claims that their personnel were not behind the comments, they are neither disclosing the names of those involved nor offering an apology for airing the comments. Will somebody get taken to Murdoch's "wood shed?" Inquiring minds want to know!

Enjoy the You Tube audio.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty7/12/2010, 7:33 pm

The Unlikeable Palin

Quote :
The reality is that the more independents and Democrats see of Palin, the less they like. In a country where these people make up at least 65% of the electorate, Palin is essentially unelectable in a general election. This isn’t a difficult call to make. The question to which we don’t know the answer yet is whether the GOP is so willfully blind to this reality and so bent on self-destruction in 2012 that the party nominates her anyway. For all of the reasons I have given before, I very much doubt that Republicans are this foolish. It is possible that the GOP will decide to immolate itself as part of an elaborate reality TV experiment, but they have every incentive not to want to do that.

We have good reason to expect that the 2012 Republican field will be large and support will once again be fairly evenly divided. This might give Palin a better chance than she would have otherwise, but many of her likely rivals are going to be going after the same voters who view Palin favorably. For that matter, she is not favorably viewed by all Republicans. That leaves a huge opening for a more credible, electable candidate to pull together some fraction of conservatives together with the primary anti-Palin vote. As it is, she has just 66% favorability with self-identified Tea Party supporters, and she is supposed to be one of their political heroes. If she can’t even consolidate all of the Tea Party’s approximately 18% of the vote, why does anyone think she can win at least a third of the vote in primaries that she will need to get the nomination?

If she did somehow pull it off, Democrats would spend most of the summer and fall of 2012 rubbing their eyes in disbelief at their good fortune. Even in a fairly polarized national electorate where McCain/Palin could manage to get 47% of the vote in the midst of a financial meltdown at the tail end of the second term of one of the three most unpopular postwar Presidents, a ticket headed by Palin would be hard-pressed to break 40%. Palin as the nominee would probably make 2012 the most lopsided election victory for the incumbent President since 1984.

Please, please run in 2012. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty7/12/2010, 7:41 pm

Heretic wrote:

Please, please run in 2012. Twisted Evil
The only scenario I can think of that would be better is George Bush being able to run for a 3rd term. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty7/18/2010, 6:53 pm

Palin's Bigoted Twitter Calls on Muslims to "Refudiate"

Now she sees herself as the modern day Shakespeare.
Quote :
"Refudiate," "misunderestimate," "wee-wee'd up." English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty7/27/2010, 4:09 pm

Regarding the New Hampshire Senate race....
What A Palin Endorsement Can Do
Quote :
Some data:

When we polled New Hampshire in April we found Ayotte's favorability numbers with moderates on positive ground at 32/27, something very unusual for a Republican candidate. Now in the wake of the Palin endorsement that is no longer the case- 27% of moderates see Ayotte favorably while 46% see her unfavorably- a 24 point drop in her favorability spread over the last three months.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty7/30/2010, 7:40 pm

Shocked Palin Soap Opera: The Latest
30 Jul 2010 01:45 pm

The Bristol-Levi wedding may be off because Levi might have fathered another child with his ex during the period away from Bristol. Or
not:
Quote :
A source says that Johnston claims the baby isn't his, but that, "Levi is one of three possible fathers who were with Lanesia during the probable week of conception."
More
Here
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty7/30/2010, 8:27 pm

When I heard they were trolling for a reality show, I didn't think it would be along the lines of Maury Povich.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty7/30/2010, 8:34 pm

Perfect candidates for Springer. Is his show even still on? You know in my wildest dream I wouldn't have believed that over a year after I started this thread that they'd still be acting like low life trash.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/1/2010, 4:00 pm

I saw this interview this morning and again was stunned at how stupid this woman is. Two years after being nominated and she still needs to bring notes....
Sarah Palin Brings A Cheat Sheet And Hand Notes And She Still Gets The Facts Wrong
Sarah Palin was the top guest on Fox News Sunday today and, in a
tacit acknowledgment of her flimsy grasp of policy, brought both a cheat
sheet and a note on her palm to the interview. She even told host Chris
Wallace that the figure on her hand was to make sure she didn't get it
wrong and get "dinged by the liberals." When was the last time a Sunday
news show guest couldn't make his points without notes? But even with
all that extra help, Palin still grossly misrepresented Obama's plan to
let the Bush tax cuts expire for the richest two percent of Americans.
Rather than challenge her faulty information, host Chris Wallace made it
clear he thought her crib notes were cute.

Palin told Wallace that Obama was poised to put into effect the
"largest tax increase in U.S. history... $3.8 trillion in the next ten
years and it will have an effect on every single American who pays an
income tax." In fact, as Think Progress
noted, Obama is proposing to allow only certain of the tax cuts to
sunset (the sunset provision was enacted by a then-Republican Congress),
not raise taxes. Second, only tax cuts on the wealthiest two percent
are being allowed to expire.

As Think Progress also noted, The Pew Economic Policy Group
estimates that extending all the Bush tax cuts would cost $3.1 trillion
over ten years after the costs of servicing the debt are factored in.
So it seems nearly impossible to conclude that an expiration of a part
of them would result in a $3.8 trillion tax increase.

Poor Palin. No matter how much help Fox News gives her, she still keeps falling flat on her face.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4299765/sarah-palin-on-fns/
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/3/2010, 6:17 pm

Somehow,I don't think we've heard the end of this....
Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston call off 2nd engagement over paternity of other woman's baby
Quote :
Palin said the "final straw" was when Johnston told her he was going to
Hollywood to see a hunting show, but actually went there to star in a
music video mocking her family.

In the video being
shot this month in Los Angeles, Johnston will play a lover whose romance
is thwarted by his girlfriend's disapproving mother. The project is
based on the song "After Love" by singer-songwriter Brittani Senser.
Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 244876
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/8/2010, 6:51 pm

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 657454
Johnston May Yet Spill Palin Secrets
Sources close to Levi Johnston tell Rob Shuter
his agents are already shopping around a "His Side of the Story"-type
interview where he is willing to "reveal the latest secret plans of his
almost-mother-in-law for the bargain asking price of $20,000."

Said one Sarah Palin insider: "It was bad enough that this kid everyone thinks is stupid has
already caused Sarah and her family great shame, telling everyone her
secrets. Now, she fears he is going to do it all over again. Who knows
what family business sweet Bristol told him when they briefly got back
together."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/9/2010, 6:51 pm

Caribou Barbie unscripted...
Did Sarah Palin Roll Her Eyes at Teaching?
Quote :
Sarah Palin was up in Homer, Alaska, recently, fishing with her
Discovery Channel crew in tow, when she was met with an unpleasant
protest: a giant banner reading "Worst Governor Ever," unfurled nearby
by local Kathleen Gustafson. For whatever reason — maybe she wanted to
win over a heart and mind — Palin decided to go over and talk to the
woman. Part of the conversation was filmed on a camera phone by Billy
Sullivan (who owned the property), despite the best efforts of Todd
Palin and Palin's security to block his view. The whole exchange is a
little uncomfortable to watch — Gustafson tells Palin she sold out and
became a celebrity, Palin offers mock gratitude in return. But all in
all, it's nothing to write home about — except for one moment (which
comes at the 1:10 mark). When Palin asks Gustafson what she does for a
living, and Gustafson tells Palin she's a teacher, Palin and her
daughter groan and exchange eye rolls as if to say, "Of course, only a teacher would be such a liberal nut." Belittling teachers? Palin really is a maverick.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/9/2010, 7:20 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Caribou Barbie unscripted...
Did Sarah Palin Roll Her Eyes at Teaching?
Quote :
Sarah Palin was up in Homer, Alaska, recently, fishing with her
Discovery Channel crew in tow, when she was met with an unpleasant
protest: a giant banner reading "Worst Governor Ever," unfurled nearby
by local Kathleen Gustafson. For whatever reason — maybe she wanted to
win over a heart and mind — Palin decided to go over and talk to the
woman. Part of the conversation was filmed on a camera phone by Billy
Sullivan (who owned the property), despite the best efforts of Todd
Palin and Palin's security to block his view. The whole exchange is a
little uncomfortable to watch — Gustafson tells Palin she sold out and
became a celebrity, Palin offers mock gratitude in return. But all in
all, it's nothing to write home about — except for one moment (which
comes at the 1:10 mark). When Palin asks Gustafson what she does for a
living, and Gustafson tells Palin she's a teacher, Palin and her
daughter groan and exchange eye rolls as if to say, "Of course, only a teacher would be such a liberal nut." Belittling teachers? Palin really is a maverick.

Update! Here's the quitter's response from Facebook trying to deny she rolled her eyes...
Quote :
The LSM has now decided to use this brief encounter for another one of
their spin operations. They claim I – wait for it – “appear to roll my
eyes” when the lady tells me she’s a teacher. Yes, it’s come to this:
the media is now trying to turn my eyebrow movements into story lines.
(Maybe that’s why Botox is all the rage – if you can’t move your
eyebrows, your “eye rolling” can’t be misinterpreted!) If they had
checked their facts first, they would have known that I come from a
family of teachers; my grandparents were teachers, my father was a
teacher, my brother is a teacher, my sister works in Special Needs
classrooms, my aunt is a school nurse, my mom worked as a school
secretary for much of her professional life, we all volunteer in
classrooms, etc., etc., etc. Given that family history, how likely is it
that I would “roll my eyes” at someone telling me that they too work in
that honorable profession? Stay classy, LSM.
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=417092328434
Not only did she roll her eyes,but she then gave her daughter one of those knowing "Do you believe this idiot" looks. As Keith Olbermann always says "This woman is an idiot".
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/10/2010, 1:03 pm

Man, it's amazing to me that people are going after Palin over "rolling her eyes." Sarah is getting way too much attention. This is much ado about nothing, and whether you realize it or not, Palin has "won" this round.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/10/2010, 2:46 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Man, it's amazing to me that people are going after Palin over "rolling her eyes." Sarah is getting way too much attention.
Hey,it's beats talking about Michelle Obama's vacation Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Icon_wink
Quote :
This is much ado about nothing, and whether you realize it or not, Palin has "won" this round.
How do you come to that conclusion? Palin went out of her way to confront the woman and then reacted inappropriately in a condescending way.
Here's a better video of the eye rolling that she's now claiming never happened.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/10/2010, 4:09 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Man, it's amazing to me that people are going after Palin over "rolling her eyes." Sarah is getting way too much attention.
Hey,it's beats talking about Michelle Obama's vacation Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Icon_wink
Quote :
This is much ado about nothing, and whether you realize it or not, Palin has "won" this round.
How do you come to that conclusion? Palin went out of her way to confront the woman and then reacted inappropriately in a condescending way.
Here's a better video of the eye rolling that she's now claiming never happened.

You honestly can't see how incredibly petty this accusation is?

In the end, it's just more publicity for Palin. It even gives credence to her bogus accusation that the media is "out to get her."

Nobody can really say what was actually on her mind when she made the so-called "condescending" expression. Perhaps it was just an awkward pause in the conversation.

Who knows? Who frickin' cares?

Someone from her group actually tore down this woman's sign. If you're looking for a story that is even mildly relevant, then the destruction of the sign would be a much better angle than this "eye rolling" tripe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shannyn-moore/sarah-palins-homer-moment_b_675198.html

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/10/2010, 5:16 pm

[quote="Scorpion"]
Quote :
You honestly can't see how incredibly petty this accusation is?
I think it provides a glimpse into her character.
Quote :
In the end, it's just more publicity for Palin. It even gives credence to her bogus accusation that the media is "out to get her."
Yeah,but she's going to play that card no matter how she gets covered.
Quote :
Nobody can really say what was actually on her mind when she made the so-called "condescending" expression. Perhaps it was just an awkward pause in the conversation.
Oh come on! She asks the woman her occupation. The answer is a teacher and she immediately rolls her eyes and looks at her daughter in a way that says 'See'.
Quote :
Who knows? Who frickin' cares?
Well it's been a slow news cycle Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Icon_biggrin

Quote :
Someone from her group actually tore down this woman's sign. If you're looking for a story that is even mildly relevant, then the destruction of the sign would be a much better angle than this "eye rolling" tripe.
Yeah,I wish there would have been more focus on that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shannyn-moore/sarah-palins-homer-moment_b_675198.html
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/11/2010, 8:12 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Yeah, but I think Scorpion has a point. It'd be better to steer clear of anything that will give that argument the mere appearance of legitimacy. This is about as controversial as Howard Dean yelling at a rally. There's just far better, and far more damaging, criticisms that can be leveled her way.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/11/2010, 9:32 am

Heretic wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Yeah, but I think Scorpion has a point. It'd be better to steer clear of anything that will give that argument the mere appearance of legitimacy. This is about as controversial as Howard Dean yelling at a rally. There's just far better, and far more damaging, criticisms that can be leveled her way.
I agree with your Dean yelling at a rally example,yet that wound up sinking his candidacy for President.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/11/2010, 11:45 am

And the same idiots who fell for that nonsense will easily swallow the "the left wing media is out to get Palin over eyebrow movement". Her entire public persona is predicated on this hilarious persecution complex, and her supporters eat it up. Criticisms like this that lack any real substance will only work to her advantage.

We can do better.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/12/2010, 12:22 pm

Darn, I just was almost done with my post and hit return instead of send...no problem...I type over 100 wpm.
I was trying to express my feelings toward the Palins and the public.
First off, I would like to say my impression (and YOU ALL KNOW I don't care if there is a D or an R after their name)...that McCain used "SHOCK and AWE" by introducing Sarah as a candidate for VP. He had to do something to draw against Obama running as a bi-racial potential Potus.
He failed with me ...because I knew and read he sent an aide to vett her before even meeting her and got an answer "yes" then introduce her. He didn't vett her out...he wanted the votes in the wrong way.
I voted for McCain only because of his experience with the war and the global war(s). I did not particularly like Sarah Palin; she was too eager to say yes. She was eager to condemn after they lost.
She let the people down in Alaska by quiting her governorship in favor of publicity, that paid much more for less.
I have no idea why she is even on Fox or traveling the country...I thought she should be home taking care of her youngest child.
No...it's money.
Then we have the on and off again with Bristol and Levi. Who gives a shitz or a ratzz azz?
Turns out he may have gotten someone pg. Then it turns out in the tabloids he did. Meanwhile she breaks it off and then turns to the tabloids stating that "he manipulated me by calling me and asking if I wanted to participate in a reality show...and now I know why".
Guess what? It's reality everyday, in America...just not reported as if the people are out to make money on what happens if you don't use protected sex.
Boring.
Now Levi is on a commercial....swath with water, in a bathing suit...as if I'm gonna go buy that for my grown son.
The whole family is just a normal family that has nothing to offer that would change things...except out to make a buck.
That buck ain't worth a minute of looking at any of them.
They're out of politics, so they got to juice up the family problems.
Problem is...it happens everyday, every minute of the day in the USA, except no one wants to see an unreality-reality stupid show.
Reality is what happens...not made up on tv just for the money.
So, the Palins can go to hell. I'm sick of them and hearing about the poor "Kate Plus 8" who use their kids for pawn.

Screw them. I've heard worse cases of the same type of situation. Getting paid to help "teen pg prevention"? Hello, Bristol...get a life and dowl on your own problems. No chance in hell my kid would have been as dumb as you. You need the money just like mommy. That's all. Stick the political thing up your butts.
I once was for Sarah...but she is old news. GO AWAY. I don't want to look back on an age-old problem with teens that are stupid...we have more pressing problems than to listen to how these two immature idiots live their lives without having to work or pay child support. Grow up. Tell your mom to do it too...stay home with that down syndrome baby...I bet that child doesn't even know his own mom.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty8/12/2010, 12:31 pm

Backtracking: DOLE on your own kid, Bristol; solve your own problems without depending on a stupid "Prevent Teen Pregnancy". you knew how to prevent it and the dumb ones won't listen to you. The smart ones don't need to hear your excuses and how HARD it is with mom's help.
Lastly, I voted for McCain only because my senses told me what Obama had to offer, "Hope and Change" was just a "too good to be true" slogan.
And it proved to be. We will be the next "For just a few pennies a day, you can help feed an American child". We're that close.
Foreclosure is up 33% in IL.
They want to tax - who they gonna tax when everyone is losing their homes?

The banks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next