Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Report: Obama helicopter security breached

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty
PostSubject: Report: Obama helicopter security breached   Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty2/28/2009, 10:00 pm

Quote :
Pa. company says blueprints for Marine One found at Iran IP address

A company that monitors peer-to-peer file-sharing networks has discovered a potentially serious security breach involving President Barack Obama's helicopter, NBC affiliate WPXI in Pittsburgh reported Saturday.

Employees of Tiversa, a Cranberry Township, Pa.-based security company that specializes in peer-to-peer technology, reportedly found engineering and communications information about Marine One at an IP address in Tehran, Iran.

Bob Boback, CEO of Tiversa, told WPXI-TV: "We found a file containing entire blueprints and avionics package for Marine One, which is the president's helicopter."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29447088

Gee what's the big deal? I thought Iran was just a "tiny threat"??
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Report: Obama helicopter security breached   Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty2/28/2009, 10:10 pm

Ohhmama wrote:

Gee what's the big deal? I thought Iran was just a "tiny threat"??

According to who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Obama helicopter security breached   Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty2/28/2009, 10:15 pm

I'm sorry, let me rephrase that- Iran doesn't pose a serious threat to us in ways "other" countries would...

So big deal that someone in Iran got the information...I'm just glad that "other" country didn't get it...whew!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Report: Obama helicopter security breached   Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty2/28/2009, 10:21 pm

Thanks for rephrasing it correctly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Obama helicopter security breached   Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty2/28/2009, 10:21 pm

anytime pumpkin Wink
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Report: Obama helicopter security breached   Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty3/1/2009, 8:30 am

Maybe Obama wants to sit down with Iran (campaign pledge, remember) so he can get the plans back...Yep, always a good idea to negotiate with the enemy. NOT. I hate to admit it, but Hilary had the right idea. Obliterate them. Just like that dumbell in North Korea.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Report: Obama helicopter security breached   Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty3/1/2009, 9:32 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Maybe Obama wants to sit down with Iran (campaign pledge, remember) so he can get the plans back...Yep, always a good idea to negotiate with the enemy. NOT. I hate to admit it, but Hilary had the right idea. Obliterate them. Just like that dumbell in North Korea.

Yeah,and when gasoline goes up to $20 a gallon as a result,your plan will be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Obama helicopter security breached   Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty3/1/2009, 4:04 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:

Yeah,and when gasoline goes up to $20 a gallon as a result,your plan will be?

I would rather pay more per gallon, then get nuked by the nutcases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Obama helicopter security breached   Report: Obama helicopter security breached Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1