Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/10/2010, 10:03 am

Nice article on what the future may hold for Caribou Barbie..

The Political Apocalypse is Coming As the GOP Guns for Palin

🍿
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/11/2010, 9:34 am

Andrew Sullivan on last night's 60 minutes piece..

"Mentally Unstable"
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/11/2010, 2:37 pm

Because they can never have too many partisan liars....
Sarah Palin gets deal as Fox commentator
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/11/2010, 4:07 pm

When hubby leaves for Afghanistan, I bet Fox news never gets turned on in this house!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/11/2010, 7:46 pm

KarenT wrote:
When hubby leaves for Afghanistan, I bet Fox news never gets turned on in this house!

You guys must have some interesting conversations.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/12/2010, 10:48 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Yeah right....like we didn't see that one coming Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/12/2010, 11:28 am

WhitingLib wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Yeah right....like we didn't see that one coming Rolling Eyes

The big question now is will she have to read from a script? I sure hope not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/12/2010, 3:51 pm

Artie, yes we do. However, we acknowledge that each of us is an adult and has one vote. The biggest argument we had was when he said a Republican candidate could put a sign in our yard. Turned out, they also brought a sign for a local candidate neither of us liked, so both signs went in the garbage when they weren't picked up.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/12/2010, 4:40 pm

KarenT wrote:

Karen, your hubby is leaving for war? Is that what you are saying? Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty1/13/2010, 9:55 am

Letterman's Top Ten Highlights of Sarah Palin's First Day at Fox News. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/3/2010, 8:36 pm

So when will Sarah demand an apology from Rush Limbaugh? The clip at the bottom is from today's how and I think he may have used those words before...

Limbaugh wades into Emanuel-Palin battle
On Wednesday, Limbaugh commented on the apology White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel made to the head of the Special Olympics for comments in which he called liberal activists "fucking retarded." Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, whose youngest son has Down Syndrome, called Tuesday for Emanuel to be fired, saying, "Just as we'd be appalled if any public figure of Rahm's stature ever used the 'N-word' or other such inappropriate language, Rahm's slur on all God's children with cognitive and developmental disabilities -- and the people who love them -- is unacceptable, and it's heartbreaking."

Limbaugh doesn't appear to agree.

"I think the big news is the crack-up going on. Our political society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards retards. I mean, these people, these liberal activists are kooks, they are loony tunes. I'm not going to apologize for it, I'm just quoting Emanuel, it's in the news."

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/3/2010, 10:02 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
So when will Sarah demand an apology from Rush Limbaugh? The clip at the bottom is from today's how and I think he may have used those words before...

Limbaugh wades into Emanuel-Palin battle
On Wednesday, Limbaugh commented on the apology White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel made to the head of the Special Olympics for comments in which he called liberal activists "fucking retarded." Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, whose youngest son has Down Syndrome, called Tuesday for Emanuel to be fired, saying, "Just as we'd be appalled if any public figure of Rahm's stature ever used the 'N-word' or other such inappropriate language, Rahm's slur on all God's children with cognitive and developmental disabilities -- and the people who love them -- is unacceptable, and it's heartbreaking."

Limbaugh doesn't appear to agree.

"I think the big news is the crack-up going on. Our political society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards retards. I mean, these people, these liberal activists are kooks, they are loony tunes. I'm not going to apologize for it, I'm just quoting Emanuel, it's in the news."

Yeah. Well I'm with Rush on this one. It's frickin' ridiculous that Rahm had to apologize for what he said.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/4/2010, 3:52 pm

Just drop the subject. Talking about it exploits it. Just stop bringing up the subject. You can all refer to politicians with certain "labels," but stop bringing this up.

The more you bring it up, the more it hurts. Stop it.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/4/2010, 7:01 pm

Bruce is in Kabul on an army base as a civilian contractor. His company is inspecting bases for electrical problems - don't want the soldiers electrocuted. He said the food is good, but he has heard he's living at the Hilton of bases. The tent where he sleeps has about 20 sets of bunk beds, but so only about a dozen are occupied. He's heard more people are coming next week. He'll be home hopefully in May.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/4/2010, 8:14 pm

UrRight wrote:
Just drop the subject. Talking about it exploits it. Just stop bringing up the subject. You can all refer to politicians with certain "labels," but stop bringing this up.

The more you bring it up, the more it hurts. Stop it.

Rahm's comments were made in a private setting, months ago, and he was attacking the plans of some liberal activists to attack some Conservative Democrats.

Rahm Apologizes for Privately Calling Liberal Activists "Retarded"

Quote :
Last August, Emanuel "showed up at a weekly strategy session featuring liberal groups and White House aides," the Journal's Peter Wallsten reported lastTuesday."Some attendees said they were planning to air ads attacking conservative Democrats who were balking at Mr. Obama's health-care overhaul. 'F—ing retarded,' Mr. Emanuel scolded the group, according to several participants. He warned them not to alienate lawmakers whose votes would be needed on health care and other top legislative items."

It would be an entirely different matter if he had directed his comments at people who were mentally challenged, but that's simply not the case. I totally disagree that this matter isn't fit for discussion. IMHO, the dust up over his comments is "political correctness" carried to a ridiculous extreme. That's a subject that is worth debating, at least to me.

BTW - Are you ready to explain why you called the Attorney General a "faggot?"
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/4/2010, 10:18 pm

Joe from Highland called wjob today and called Lake Co politicians the "r" word
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/5/2010, 3:43 pm

Read this. No statelines involved:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-johnkass,0,5724822.columnist

His point and my point is, the black book never got exposed....all the WHORES are politicians, and who is worse than the other?

Today they asked that question: Who is worse....Tiger or the Democratic A-HOLE that lied, covered up while his wife is still dying from cancer? Who? Who was in the little black book, judges, politicians, etc., and it disappeared.

Don't cry me a river, but don't call anyone - ANYONE the R word....I volunteered with summer camp with these children while I was in my teens, during summer, how dare you idiots be just as down-rotten as those politicians that can't come up with a better sentence or word when it comes to saying someone is an "R"?

All you politicians are is liars, idiots, stupid, and eventuallyt end up in prison after robbing the taxpayer. You were born with the silver spoon in your mouth, whether your are an Repo or a Demo in Lake County. You all will end up in the slamber cuz I know whicked idiots like you. From Chicago, to Lake County to Washington. It's just a matter of time.

When you have to resort to name calling, using the mentally challenged, then you are really the ones that are mentally challenged.

I can't believe you guys stooped so low as to make this a conversation...against someone you don't agree with. I don't care if it's Sarah Palin's child or not, how dare you bring it up and hold that child against politics? You all make me sick when you acknowledge this stuff and carry on.

The link above is to prove all politicians are liars. Once in office, they forget the oath to not just Americans, but to their own families. For that, you are scum. All of you.

For you guys to even continue this and exploit it, I have no respect for you. Those children did not ask to be born that way, and they don't need some stupid politician bringing it up like that idiot that's a FAGGOT if I have to point it out, to disgrace a child that had no choice in the way he/she was born. That politician had a choice in words. The mentally challenged don't get a voice or choice.

But as the black book disappeared that the madam kept on the politicians cheating on their wives, what their "desires were" disappeared...we're left with you idiots in Washington who don't hold any values or ethicics. You all make me sick...every one of you politicians, from mayors, to governors to the PEICE of POTUS. All that served in that White house that should be painted purple. You all make me an tons of others sick. I'm mad as hell, and I'm not taking it anymore.

It's one thing to call somebody a damn monkey but another when you refer to a poor, defenseless person...you all make me sick that keep on talking, but don't write to the Piece of Crap in the White House, and everyone underneath. It just reeks. Corruption, and now this low down....the "R" word. Sickening. Just pathetic.

I really wish in my heart all Americans refuse to pay their property taxes this fall, and show these idiots how we live. That's the only thing that is gonna wake them up. We somehow have to get together, and vow we will not pay our income taxes next year, or just join together and not pay the property taxes across the U.S. Maybe then, when their free ride dries up, they may take us seriously. Something HAS to give. We pay them; it isn't the other way around. They squander it away....

I don't mean a tea party, I mean, UNITE and send the message next year, April 17th, NO ONE IS PAYING until they pay us back. Sounds impossible, but it's a start. I'll try and do my best to make it happen so we can all unite and say...."Oh, ran out of gas? Ran out of free tollway expenses, free tolls, free cars with free insurance....free anything...oh, I am mad. Quit using the "R" word when they are beyond that, all of them, Demo or Repos'. Too many politicians, not enough taxpayers to support them. This is in EVERY STATE where it happens. They tell you to vote for someone else, but you're only guaranteed the same result, different name. Doesn't matter which party. We lost America because of these politicians. All of them. No accountability. No, not even with Sarah Palin.

Built a bunch of cabins with friends, never paid her property taxes. Yet, we're to respect her, right? I don't, but don't hold that poor baby up in the air. I'm ashamed to read she even referred to him as that, as was stated by her daughter's baby's father. who do you really believe, thouugh? They're politicians and hungry for money. Frankly, I'm sick of the U.S.

I'm on a hot table right now....I'm mad as hell. What happened to "by the people," instead of "ABOVE THE PEOPLE"? Time to do something about it. All you politicians lie, and it runs in your family.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/5/2010, 7:50 pm

Once again you're completely off topic Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/7/2010, 12:20 pm

This should be good for a few laughs this week....

Did Palin Scribble Notes on Her Palm?

By Susan Davis

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin offered the keynote address Saturday night at a Nashville, Tenn., Tea Party convention, but the lingering question today is: Did she really have notes written on the palm of her hand?

Photographers and television cameras captured shots of scribbled notes on Palin’s hand during her hour-long appearance before 1,100 grassroots activists in which she answered a handful of questions from convention organizer Judson Phillips.

An enlarged photograph seen here appears to show the words “energy,” “tax,” and “Lift American spirits” written on Palin’s left hand. TV snapshots also appear to show Palin consulting her palm during the question-and-answer session.

The notes are in line with a response to a question about what she believed the top three priorities should be for the party. Her answers were: cutting government spending, jumpstarting energy projects, and “allowing America’s spirit to rise again.”

Liberal bloggers, naturally, have seized on Palmgate to criticize the former governor, who in her remarks chided President Barack Obama for using a teleprompter when he gives speeches. “Oh don’t fault her for using good ol fashioned American know-how instead of some new-fangled furrin-made device,” snarked liberal blog FireDogLake.

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Oie_sarah_hand
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/7/2010, 4:36 pm

Andrew Sullivan live blogged her speech. Definitely worth a look.
Live-Blogging Palin's Tea Party Speech
Continued HERE
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/7/2010, 10:04 pm

This photo is from AP. How on earth can the wingnuts possibly spin this? Stewart,Letterman and Colbert must be doing cartwheels about now.
Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 2010-02-07-palinhandsmaller1
Final Thoughts: Just to be clear: The notes most likely weren't for her speech, for which she used prepared remarks, but for the Q&A session that followed, during which she glanced at the hand in question. But in my opinion that's even worse. There were no specifics on there, just general concepts and things she supports. The takeaway is that this presidential contender apparently can't remember her supposed core principles and needs a cheat-sheet when simply asked about her beliefs. To quote Charlie Brown: Good grief.

Anyone want to start speculating on the insane excuses we're bound to hear? Here's a dandy I thought of......The Special Needs child Trig is already learning to write and practices on her hand. Sarah just forgot to wash Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/8/2010, 9:52 am

Oh, please... *please* run in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/8/2010, 10:29 am

Heretic wrote:
Oh, please... *please* run in 2012.

Yes,Yes,Yes,although wingnut kooks will translate that into a wacked out theory that we're really frightened affraid of her. She's been out of office for 7 months now and she still can't memorize 5 simple talking points? The only thing frightening is that there are actually people who take her seriously.

In her speech she actually had the nerve to call Obama,"A guy with a teleprompter". Rolling Eyes

I predict that if she actually does announce her candidacy she's even money to get caught using an earpiece.

Last edited by Artie60438 on 2/8/2010, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added my prediction)
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/8/2010, 12:35 pm

I called Emanuel a faggot, just to show you how it hurts to label people. He's gay, ok? But, both parties are guilty of finger-pointing, and it's time to re-unite the United States. It's simple as that.

I can't believe bringing up Sarah has any affect on her running for POTUS in 2012. President Obamba has to really change and make changes and the hopes he promises, otherwise, he goes down the drain with the rest of the Repos or Dumbos.

People are really taking the GREEN Party seriously; haven't you noticed? We're sick of career politicos.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty2/8/2010, 12:40 pm

We;re suppose to get bombed or something by terrorists within the next six months.

Maybe half of us will be gone. They are doing implants in the human body for suicidal attacks on the planes. Yet, Americans thinks it is just terrible that we need body scans.

Here's news for you...if they really do body scans, and these suicide bombers have bodily implants, it won't show up on the body scans.

Now we can look forward to more of the "LESS" of Homeland Security.

If you don't think they'll succeed in getting us blown up one way or the other, you're dillusional.

That makes Sara being a possible POTUS a minor problem. Think about this: she didn't even complete her term as gov. She's out tooting her horn to make money. You have nothing to worry about anyone voting for her for that fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next