Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Heretic

Heretic

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 12:53 pm

UrRight wrote:
We;re suppose to get bombed or something by terrorists within the next six months.

Maybe half of us will be gone. They are doing implants in the human body for suicidal attacks on the planes. Yet, Americans thinks it is just terrible that we need body scans.

Here's news for you...if they really do body scans, and these suicide bombers have bodily implants, it won't show up on the body scans.

Now we can look forward to more of the "LESS" of Homeland Security.

If you don't think they'll succeed in getting us blown up one way or the other, you're dillusional.

That makes Sara being a possible POTUS a minor problem. Think about this: she didn't even complete her term as gov. She's out tooting her horn to make money. You have nothing to worry about anyone voting for her for that fact.

Wow. Just... wow.

I'll rank the "bodily implants" right up there with Mirage's "government mind-control satellites".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 1:17 pm

Heretic, CNN exposed it that fact. Other reputable news sources said that is the new plan. They will implant the bombs in women's boobies. Got that?

I think in the men, it's the buttocks.

It's been exposed here and there, that Al-Queda is doing smaller droppings of mass destructoion.

Thank the USA for exposing what remedies we are taking at airports, etc. so these idiots can come up with better ideas to skirt the system, to accomplish the goal: Wipe out America. Financially, and with blood.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 1:20 pm

By the way, how is my buddy, Mirage? He left both boards. It's sad, because he always posted with logic, truth and facts.

He rarely took sides. He just had logical opinions, based on facts. Miss my buddy!
Rolling Eyes :bball:
His posts were always unbiased.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 2:16 pm

UrRight wrote:
I called Emanuel a faggot, just to show you how it hurts to label people. He's gay, ok?

No, it was Attorney General Eric Holder that you referred to as a "faggot."

https://nofree.forumotion.com/nation-world-f11/gop-governor-mark-sanford-missing-t885-40.htm?sid=767fa0c13c8c139260d17e28dfc91d16

UrRight wrote:
Topic doesn't matter. Main topic is crooked politicans, Sanford, Edwards, and even the faggot call Eric Holder.

BTW - Where is your proof that Rahm Emanuel is gay? IIRC, he's married with three children.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 2:22 pm

Wasn't Mirage one of those nutjobs accusing Obama of being the "Anti-Christ"?

Yeah...I guess you could call that a logical opinion based on facts. :bangwall:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 5:02 pm

The POTUS' speaker of the house, I believe is the gay guy. What'eva...doesn't matter. Point was, if you want to refer to retards in office, while you, yourself is gay...if you want to label people, who ever called out the retard thing is gay. So let's get even: FAGGOT.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 5:06 pm

Personally, I feel if we had a White House full of women instead of these slimy male politicians, the women would turn the USA around in 1/4 the time.

They don't qualify to raise kids; WOMEN DO;. Get rid of the so called men in politics,and let the women rule it and turn things around. You men are egotistical..

You men would rather kiss each other for a photo opt, cheating on your wives, having a listing in a black book, then be faithful to your wives.

At least women don't bow down to that level. They would kick you to the curb, politician or not.

Frankly, all we hear about is political idiots with a ding=dong, admitting themselves in a sex-addict clinic, rather then fess up, and just say they spent taxpayers' money flying to a different country and to hell with the state they govern. Get it? Women wouldn't demean themselves like that.
'
Time for you men to stay home and fluck anyone you want and let your wives in office and allow it up to them whether you deserve to sit at home and fluck around. You men make me sick. Well, political men. Just waiting for a bomb to drop on one of Obama's new-found followers. Matter of time.

And don't yank on me, screw head..I am sticking by my preictions. The eagle idiot. I don't kiss butt5, and I ain't kissing yours. Demo or Rep..they all suck on both sides. If you can't be faithful to your wife, you can't be faithful to America. Period. (A Term you slinky politicians pray you'll hear the month after being unfaithful..."OOOOH she got her period!) Dumb flunks.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/8/2010, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 5:08 pm

UrRight wrote:
The POTUS' speaker of the house, I believe is the gay guy..

The speaker of the house is a woman.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 5:22 pm

I'm talking about the idiot, Emanuel, a self prosessed GAY idiot of Obama - that came straight from Chicago, Amy.

A lot to say, but a death in the family and wll explain laterl.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 5:25 pm

Scorpion wrote:
UrRight wrote:
I called Emanuel a faggot, just to show you how it hurts to label people. He's gay, ok?

Meant Emanuel, the gay right hand guy. Made a mistake Gotta go.
No, it was Attorney General Eric Holder that you referred to as a "faggot."

https://nofree.forumotion.com/nation-world-f11/gop-governor-mark-sanford-missing-t885-40.htm?sid=767fa0c13c8c139260d17e28dfc91d16

UrRight wrote:
Topic doesn't matter. Main topic is crooked politicans, Sanford, Edwards, and even the faggot call Eric Holder.

BTW - Where is your proof that Rahm Emanuel is gay? IIRC, he's married with three children.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 5:34 pm

UrRight wrote:
The POTUS' speaker of the house, I believe is the gay guy.

There is no "POTUS speaker of the house." The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, is part of the Legislative Branch of government.

POTUS = President of the United States. Emanuel is Obama's Chief of Staff. He reports directly to the President, so he is part of the Executive Branch.

UrRight wrote:

What'eva...doesn't matter. Point was, if you want to refer to retards in office, while you, yourself is gay...if you want to label people, who ever called out the retard thing is gay. So let's get even: FAGGOT.

Doesn't matter? If it doesn't matter, then you have no point. I've still seen no proof that anyone who is gay called anyone a retard.

Let's recap. Emanuel is Obama's Chief of Staff. He is not Eric Holder. Eric Holder is the Attorney General. Holder said nothing on this matter. You brought him up. Now, it was Emanuel who made the remarks, to people who are not "mentally challenged." But Emanuel isn't gay.

If Emanuel was gay, then your argument might make sense, but since it doesn't appear that Emanuel is gay, your argument makes absolutely no sense at all.

For the rest of the remaining posters here... if you haven't seen the Andy Samberg's SNL skit of Rahm's apology yet, I highly recommend it...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/white-house/saturday-night-live-and-rahm-e.html?wprss=thefix
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 6:06 pm

WOW...Good job untangling that one Scorp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/8/2010, 6:43 pm

UrRight wrote:

NO,it's not ok!! He's married with 3 children. Stop making things up and going on off-topic idiotic rants!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/9/2010, 1:30 am

UrRight wrote:
Heretic, CNN exposed it that fact. Other reputable news sources said that is the new plan. They will implant the bombs in women's boobies. Got that?

And? So what did these mythical implants do? Are they some sort of never before seen uber bombs capable of killing 150 million Americans (sooper seekrit like the thermite that brought down the twin towers)? Or just the same old sh!t they've been using for decades? And yes, the full body scanners are useless. I've maintained from the very beginning that most of the airport security measures implemented since 9/11 are a joke.

Sorry, but there's far more intelligent law enforcement individuals working on the line than in the current/previous administration. Don't belittle the very important (and effective) work they're doing with such retarded nonsense.

WhitingLib wrote:
Wasn't Mirage one of those nutjobs accusing Obama of being the "Anti-Christ"?

Yes. And sadly, he wasn't the only one...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/9/2010, 9:59 am

A local brainstem's take on Palin's palm notes Rolling Eyes
Quote :

I'm surprised that you are all wee-weed up over a few notes scribbled on her hand.
I mean, it's not as if she stooped so low as to use a teleprompter.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/9/2010, 3:08 pm

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs in a shout out yesterday to "Caribou Barbie" and her 'Alaskan Palm Pilot".....

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Cspan_gibbs_hand_100209a
Quote :
Among the items written on his hand, he said, were "eggs, milk" and "bread." He said he'd crossed off "toast," and then added "hope" and "change."

He said he'd added "hope" and "change," "just in case I forgot that."
Full article @ http://rawstory.com/2010/02/white-house-press-secretary-writes-shopping-list-hand-mocks-palin/

Watch CBS News Videos Online

Last edited by Artie60438 on 2/9/2010, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Video Clip)
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/10/2010, 12:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :

I'm surprised that you are all wee-weed up over a few notes scribbled on her hand.

Who are you quoting?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/10/2010, 3:55 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :

Who are you quoting?

"Happy Jack"
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/10/2010, 5:49 pm

I guess it was more important that the bracelet match her outfit Evil or Very Mad

Sarah Palin's 'Bigger Blunder' At Tea Party Convention Was On The Wrist, Not The Hand

It appears that Sarah Palin may have committed an even bigger faux-pas than simply reading from "crib notes" on her hand during her appearance at the National Tea Party Convention over the weekend.

The former Alaska governor wore a black bracelet with the name of her oldest son, Track Palin, who served in Iraq in 2008. Only problem is bracelets of this nature are traditionally reserved to commemorate those who have died in military service. Track is still alive.

In a guest article in Wednesday's Yale Daily News, Eric Robinson, a first-year Yale graduate student in international relations and a veteran of both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, pointed out why Palin's choice of bracelet was particularly troubling:

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 S-PALINWRIST-large
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/11/2010, 12:59 am

Artie60438 wrote:
I guess it was more important that the bracelet match her outfit Evil or Very Mad

Sarah Palin's 'Bigger Blunder' At Tea Party Convention Was On The Wrist, Not The Hand

It appears that Sarah Palin may have committed an even bigger faux-pas than simply reading from "crib notes" on her hand during her appearance at the National Tea Party Convention over the weekend.

The former Alaska governor wore a black bracelet with the name of her oldest son, Track Palin, who served in Iraq in 2008. Only problem is bracelets of this nature are traditionally reserved to commemorate those who have died in military service. Track is still alive.

In a guest article in Wednesday's Yale Daily News, Eric Robinson, a first-year Yale graduate student in international relations and a veteran of both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, pointed out why Palin's choice of bracelet was particularly troubling:

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 S-PALINWRIST-large

From the article....

Quote :
Author's Note: In my column in the News Wednesday, I criticized former Alaska governor Sarah Palin for wearing a black memorial bracelet with her son’s name on it, as Track returned unharmed from Iraq last fall. However, Sarah Palin's bracelet was not black; instead, it was a dark brown "DeployedHero" bracelet worn by those who have loved ones currently serving in the military. The bracelet is different from the black one associated with men and women who are killed in action overseas. Recognizing this, I apologize to the governor and to any reader who might have been misled by my piece.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/11/2010, 1:14 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Who are you quoting?

"Happy Jack"

From where? The other board? If so, you have got to be kidding. I thought that you said that this board "is so much better" without him posting here. Yet here you are posting his comments? (and without attribution, I might add)

If Jack has something to say, then let him come here and say it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/11/2010, 9:19 am

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Who are you quoting?

"Happy Jack"

From where? The other board? If so, you have got to be kidding. I thought that you said that this board "is so much better" without him posting here. Yet here you are posting his comments? (and without attribution, I might add)

The level of discussion here is better since he left,IMO,and I believe that quote supports my argument. As far as attribution is concerned I saw no need to single him out. I simply looked for the most ignorant comment and his was the winner.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/11/2010, 1:35 pm

I'm still waiting for a response to this post. The thread rolled over to a new page, so I want to make sure that this post isn't missed...

Scorpion wrote:
UrRight wrote:
The POTUS' speaker of the house, I believe is the gay guy.

There is no "POTUS speaker of the house." The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, is part of the Legislative Branch of government.

POTUS = President of the United States. Emanuel is Obama's Chief of Staff. He reports directly to the President, so he is part of the Executive Branch.

UrRight wrote:

What'eva...doesn't matter. Point was, if you want to refer to retards in office, while you, yourself is gay...if you want to label people, who ever called out the retard thing is gay. So let's get even: FAGGOT.

Doesn't matter? If it doesn't matter, then you have no point. I've still seen no proof that anyone who is gay called anyone a retard.

Let's recap. Emanuel is Obama's Chief of Staff. He is not Eric Holder. Eric Holder is the Attorney General. Holder said nothing on this matter. You brought him up. Now, it was Emanuel who made the remarks, to people who are not "mentally challenged." But Emanuel isn't gay.

If Emanuel was gay, then your argument might make sense, but since it doesn't appear that Emanuel is gay, your argument makes absolutely no sense at all.

For the rest of the remaining posters here... if you haven't seen the Andy Samberg's SNL skit of Rahm's apology yet, I highly recommend it...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/white-house/saturday-night-live-and-rahm-e.html?wprss=thefix
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/11/2010, 3:47 pm

I can't honestly remember which "right hand from Chicago" is to Obama, but I read he was gay.

I apologize for not simply making a point:

For someone to use the term "retarded," when "mentally-challenged" is the real description, for these politicians to use that sort of term, I meant to make this point:

If you are a gay politician, and refer to others as "retards," or even if you are not gay, for that matter, when you think about it, how would those gay politicians pointing out the "retard" term feel if we referred to them as "faggots".

That was my point. I can't for the best of me, remember which right hand from Chicago is gay, but this is really getting out of hand.

1 out of 4 houses across America is in foreclosure. 800,000 jobs have been lost. Although the banks got a lift from the gov't and passed out bonuses, your credit card has tripled in "interest" without any warning.

Acorn (the crooks) are expected to receive 4 billion this year...the most wasteful, crooked, most unnecessary agency that everyone know Obama supports because he is a wasteful spender.

We owe China ....forgot the figure from CNN this a.m., trillions, which they will be considering selling off the bonds of our debt to them...

We have companies still leaving for overseas. The unemployment rate is outrageous. They have no clue in the White House about economics...

We have an immigration problem, where the law is not followed which contributes enormously to the American deficit...

We have politicians filling stupid seats that have no clue what the hell they are doing, except when it comes to partying, Nancy Pelosi and OUR OWN POTUS who puts on parties every week, especially since it's "Black History Month".

Forget that the credit cards are leeching, threatening people into impossible situations. Forget that there is even 1,400 layers of gov't in IL (Springfield alone), not counting other agencies where relatives are handed jobs.

Forget how this POTUS handles economics, the war, the basic part of business and how to exactly run it or even try and talk to his kids during dinner when the teleprompter breaks down.

I always told my nieces, nephews, my own kids...I don't care how many years you went to college, if you come out showing no common sense, you wasted those college years.

Obama is a fine example and his wife's B.S. about this kid -fat- crap....they look starved or resemble the genes the father spout out. Obama is a slinky as the slinky.

I will wage a bet this POTUS will be declared unfit for POTUS by the beginning of 2011, because he is NOT fit for POTUS.

How's that "hopey, changey thing working out for you?" Meaning....how many jobs or how many people you know with the skills they went to school for, are actually working. There are 6.1 people for every job available.

We have, like I say, no accomplishments since this Dick-Head got in office. He sold his votes by lying to the younger generation.

He will drive this economy even further in dept. The Chinese are not willing to do any more lending...they want to sell our bonds.

How's that "hopey, changey" feeling doing for you'all?

At least Palin can speak for the majority. Haven't heard a peep out of McCain, like Kennedy would peep out for Obama.

Guess the ole'coot has his campaign bills to pay off...then collect his pension.

Both sides are to blame, and for me, I'm sick of them all. They are all "mentally-challenged".

Even if you boot them out of office, who's to say even if they got replaced, the next group will just follow in their footprints.

It's all about greed. GREED.

I made two points here: don't refer to people as RETARDED. Unless if you are gay and enjoy being called a faggot.

I personally think Washington has lost it's mind and those politicians all should just go to Romper Room and sit in a playpen. But, even those are being recalled, because America loves Chinese-defective products.

It's a circle, and I believe by the same time next year, you are going to see us entering a real depression. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty2/11/2010, 5:30 pm

UrRight wrote:

1 out of 4 houses across America is in foreclosure.

That's not even close to being a correct figure.

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20100207/news/2075011&tc=yahoo

Quote :
Alabama's foreclosure rate was 0.69 percent in November, while the rate was listed at 3.09 percent nationwide.

3.09 percent means that roughly 3 out of every 100 homes that have mortgages are in foreclosure.

That's a long, long way from 1 out of 4. That would be a 25% foreclosure rate, assuming that nobody owns their house outright.

Once again, I'll ask you... where in the hell do you get your information? Or do you just make stuff up?

Last edited by Scorpion on 2/11/2010, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made it as polite as possible)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next