Share | 

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   6/25/2015, 9:22 pm

Guess who's having another little bastard? Shocked
Bristol Palin Announces Pregnancy a Month After Canceling Wedding: 'I Know This Has Been a Huge Disappointment'
Quote :
After a two-month-long engagement, Palin, 24, and ex-fiancé Dakota Meyer, a former U.S. Marine, were to be married on May 23 in Kentucky. On May 18, her mother, Sarah Palin, announced that the wedding had been called off.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   6/26/2015, 9:18 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Guess who's having another little bastard? Shocked
Bristol Palin Announces Pregnancy a Month After Canceling Wedding: 'I Know This Has Been a Huge Disappointment'
Quote :
After a two-month-long engagement, Palin, 24, and ex-fiancé Dakota Meyer, a former U.S. Marine, were to be married on May 23 in Kentucky. On May 18, her mother, Sarah Palin, announced that the wedding had been called off.

When you're done reading your National Enquirer, maybe you can finally answer a few of my questions.
Take it back to the 'Make mine black' thread, if you'd like.

happy jack wrote:
Incidentally, you have some unfinished business on the ‘Make mine black ….’ thread, wherein you have been asked numerous times to provide examples of my alleged bigotry. Care to finish that business, or are you too busy pussying out of the discussion?
The way I see it, there are three options:

1. Substantiate your allegations of my bigotry.
2. Retract your allegations of my bigotry.
3. Continue to keep your lies on display for all to see.

happy jack wrote:

I don’t believe that it can be said that I have started any topics favorable to blacks, Muslims, or gays, but I also don’t believe it can be said that I’ve started topics ranting against blacks, Muslims, or gays. There have certainly been topics I’ve started that concerned blacks, Muslims, and gays, but I fail to see any rants against any of those groups as a whole. Also, I don’t believe that I’ve started any topics favorable to any one particular thing. I have started my topics with one thing in mind – to get a debate going, welcoming views from any and all perspectives.
So I ask you again, for the third or fourth time: Is it your contention that, merely because a poster does not initiate a thread espousing a particular view, that poster is diametrically opposed to that particular view?

Having said that, I think it's time for you to list the topics you have started that are favorable to blacks, Muslims, and gays.
      :bball:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   12/26/2015, 8:23 am

Abstinence activist Bristol Palin gives birth to second child
Quote :
Bristol Palin, a daughter of 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, has given birth to a second child out of wedlock.

Palin, 25, who has been an advocate of sexual abstinence before marriage, tweeted on Thursday that she had given birth to a girl, Sailor Grace. “My Heart Just Doubled,” she wrote.

The father was not named. Palin announced she was pregnant in June, a few weeks after her engagement to Medal of Honor winner Dakota Meyer was called off.

Her first pregnancy as a teenager gained widespread attention in 2008 when it was disclosed during her mother’s campaign as the running mate of Republican presidential nominee Senator John McCain.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   1/22/2016, 2:23 pm

7 minutes of pure joy Laughing
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   1/22/2016, 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   1/24/2016, 2:12 pm

As I predicted..SNL's cold open Very Happy
Back to top Go down