Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   6/25/2015, 9:22 pm

Guess who's having another little bastard? Shocked
Bristol Palin Announces Pregnancy a Month After Canceling Wedding: 'I Know This Has Been a Huge Disappointment'
Quote :
After a two-month-long engagement, Palin, 24, and ex-fiancé Dakota Meyer, a former U.S. Marine, were to be married on May 23 in Kentucky. On May 18, her mother, Sarah Palin, announced that the wedding had been called off.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6544

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   6/26/2015, 9:18 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Guess who's having another little bastard? Shocked
Bristol Palin Announces Pregnancy a Month After Canceling Wedding: 'I Know This Has Been a Huge Disappointment'
Quote :
After a two-month-long engagement, Palin, 24, and ex-fiancé Dakota Meyer, a former U.S. Marine, were to be married on May 23 in Kentucky. On May 18, her mother, Sarah Palin, announced that the wedding had been called off.



When you're done reading your National Enquirer, maybe you can finally answer a few of my questions.
Take it back to the 'Make mine black' thread, if you'd like.




happy jack wrote:
Incidentally, you have some unfinished business on the ‘Make mine black ….’ thread, wherein you have been asked numerous times to provide examples of my alleged bigotry. Care to finish that business, or are you too busy pussying out of the discussion?
The way I see it, there are three options:

1. Substantiate your allegations of my bigotry.
2. Retract your allegations of my bigotry.
3. Continue to keep your lies on display for all to see.



happy jack wrote:
   

I don’t believe that it can be said that I have started any topics favorable to blacks, Muslims, or gays, but I also don’t believe it can be said that I’ve started topics ranting against blacks, Muslims, or gays. There have certainly been topics I’ve started that concerned blacks, Muslims, and gays, but I fail to see any rants against any of those groups as a whole. Also, I don’t believe that I’ve started any topics favorable to any one particular thing. I have started my topics with one thing in mind – to get a debate going, welcoming views from any and all perspectives.
So I ask you again, for the third or fourth time: Is it your contention that, merely because a poster does not initiate a thread espousing a particular view, that poster is diametrically opposed to that particular view?


Having said that, I think it's time for you to list the topics you have started that are favorable to blacks, Muslims, and gays.
      :bball:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   12/26/2015, 8:23 am

Abstinence activist Bristol Palin gives birth to second child
Quote :
Bristol Palin, a daughter of 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, has given birth to a second child out of wedlock.

Palin, 25, who has been an advocate of sexual abstinence before marriage, tweeted on Thursday that she had given birth to a girl, Sailor Grace. “My Heart Just Doubled,” she wrote.

The father was not named. Palin announced she was pregnant in June, a few weeks after her engagement to Medal of Honor winner Dakota Meyer was called off.

Her first pregnancy as a teenager gained widespread attention in 2008 when it was disclosed during her mother’s campaign as the running mate of Republican presidential nominee Senator John McCain.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   1/22/2016, 2:23 pm

7 minutes of pure joy Laughing
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

avatar

Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   1/22/2016, 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   1/24/2016, 2:12 pm

As I predicted..SNL's cold open Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/29/2018, 4:18 pm

Former Governor Sarah Palin’s Son Arrested on DV Assault, other Charges
Quote :
The 29-year-old son of former governor, Sarah Palin was arrested and held without bail late Friday night after a disturbance call, troopers reveal.

Troopers responded to Track Palin’s residence on West Angela Drive in Wasilla at 10:37 pm Friday night and opened an investigation into the disturbance call involving Palin and an acquaintance of his.

The investigation by AST would find that Palin assaulted the unidentified female then as she was attempting to call authorities to report the incidence, Palin took her phone away preventing her from calling.

After the preliminary investigation, troopers determined that the crime of Assault IV (DV) and Interfering with a Report of DV had taken place and proceeded to arrest Palin. Troopers report that Palin physically resisted being placed under arrest and so was further charged with that crime and Disorderly Conduct.
Anyone surprised?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6544

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/29/2018, 6:06 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Former Governor Sarah Palin’s Son Arrested on DV Assault, other Charges
Quote :
The 29-year-old son of former governor, Sarah Palin was arrested and held without bail late Friday night after a disturbance call, troopers reveal.

Troopers responded to Track Palin’s residence on West Angela Drive in Wasilla at 10:37 pm Friday night and opened an investigation into the disturbance call involving Palin and an acquaintance of his.

The investigation by AST would find that Palin assaulted the unidentified female then as she was attempting to call authorities to report the incidence, Palin took her phone away preventing her from calling.

After the preliminary investigation, troopers determined that the crime of Assault IV (DV) and Interfering with a Report of DV had taken place and proceeded to arrest Palin. Troopers report that Palin physically resisted being placed under arrest and so was further charged with that crime and Disorderly Conduct.
Anyone surprised?

Surprised that you're still obsessed with a family that has been out of the major media news cycle for about 10 years?
Not really.
Tell me - are you still fixated on Trig, or do you get bored with them when they're no longer toddlers?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6544

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/29/2018, 8:03 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

I've read all the stuff about her actions on the day of Trig's birth, but none of it proves anything, except perhaps that Ms Palin is guilty of bad judgement.  

Lets say, just for arguments sake, that this whole thing was an "attempt to hide her daughter's pregnancy."  

What would be the purpose of bringing a second baby into all of this?  

I'd really like to hear your answer.

The way I can imagine a second baby ending up in the picture is if it was originally Palin's plan to hide her daughter's pregnancy which I believe is a good possibility. Bristol Palin had already been out of school for 5 months allegedly with Mono.  Here's my example....Palin fakes the pregnancy and allegedly gives birth to Trig. (Where Trig comes from I have no idea but it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that the birth mother just gave him up seeing that he suffered from Down's syndrome) Everything is going along smoothly until Palin is selected as VP candidate,something she never thought would happen, and within a few days Palin is forced to announce her daughter is pregnant.  
Now they're stuck with both babies.

Thoughts?

Yes!!!!
A second baby!!!!
Behind the grassy knoll just outside the Texas School Book Depository!!!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/29/2018, 10:17 pm

Palin Worshiping Poodle wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Former Governor Sarah Palin’s Son Arrested on DV Assault, other Charges
Quote :
The 29-year-old son of former governor, Sarah Palin was arrested and held without bail late Friday night after a disturbance call, troopers reveal.

Troopers responded to Track Palin’s residence on West Angela Drive in Wasilla at 10:37 pm Friday night and opened an investigation into the disturbance call involving Palin and an acquaintance of his.

The investigation by AST would find that Palin assaulted the unidentified female then as she was attempting to call authorities to report the incidence, Palin took her phone away preventing her from calling.

After the preliminary investigation, troopers determined that the crime of Assault IV (DV) and Interfering with a Report of DV had taken place and proceeded to arrest Palin. Troopers report that Palin physically resisted being placed under arrest and so was further charged with that crime and Disorderly Conduct.
Anyone surprised?

Surprised that you're still obsessed with a family that has been out of the major media news cycle for about 10 years?
Not really.
Obsessed? Hardly...but it's hard to avoid since the news outlets pick up the stories. I realize that it probably never gets filtered down to the wack-a-doodle web sites where you get your idiotic talking points from.

Dating Track is a lot like dating George Zimmerman. Both wingnut hoitheads.

Your boy Track has been a busy little psychopath. Shocked I totally missed this beaut. Guess I'm not that obsessed after all. Laughing Caribou Barbie herself had to call the cops on him after he beat up his dear old dad. affraid Nothing like those good old fashioned "family values" your idiot hero is always crowing about. Very Happy

Enjoy Sparkles.....

Sarah Palin's son, accused of assaulting dad, looks to bar media from court proceedings
Quote :
The eldest son of former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is seeking to bar the media from covering court hearings after he was accused of assaulting his father last year at the family home in Alaska.

Track Palin’s lawyer filed a motion Friday to prohibit or limit media access to proceedings in Veterans Court, including a hearing scheduled to take place Tuesday, to ensure the case does not become a distraction to other veterans in the system.

The lawyer, Patrick Bergt, said he also plans to file an application next week to formally transfer the case to the Veterans Court – part of Alaska’s therapeutic court system.
Former Republican governor of Alaska Sarah Palin and her husband Todd arrive for a celebration for evangelist Billy Graham's 95th birthday in Asheville, North Carolina November 7, 2013. REUTERS/Chris Keane (UNITED STATES - Tags: POLITICS RELIGION ENTERTAINMENT) - GM1E9B80N7W01

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and husband Todd Palin arrive for a celebration for evangelist Billy Graham's 95th birthday, in Asheville, N.C., Nov. 8, 2013.  (Reuters)

Track Palin served in the military for one year in 2008 during the Iraq War. Sarah Palin has suggested that Track’s assault might be related to post-traumatic stress disorder.

Track Palin was arrested in December after his mother told authorities her son was on some kind of medication and "freaking out."

A police affidavit says father Todd Palin was bleeding from head cuts. He told police the dispute began when his son called to pick up his truck from the Palins' home in Wasilla.

According to the affidavit, Todd Palin said he told Track Palin not to come to the house but that his son said he would come anyway to beat him up. Todd Palin told police he got his pistol "to protect his family."

Track Palin told police he broke a window, disarmed his father and put him on the ground.

When police arrived, Track Palin yelled at officers, calling them peasants, and "moved around in a strange manner" before being arrested without incident, a Wasilla police affidavit says.

Track Palin pleaded not guilty in January to a felony burglary charge in the incident. He also faces misdemeanor charges of assault and criminal mischief.

The judge overseeing the assault case is Anchorage District Court Judge David Wallace, who was appointed to the bench by Sarah Palin when she was Alaska's governor. A call by the Associated Press, asking if Wallace planned to recuse himself because of that connection, was not returned.

Alaska law allows either prosecutors or the defense to pre-empt a specific judge from overseeing a case if they deem it necessary, Anchorage-based media attorney John McKay told the AP.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   

Back to top Go down
 
Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: