Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Wasilla Hillbilly Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/7/2011, 1:48 pm

This Just In!!! Tea Party Finally Awakens From 2 and a Half Year Coma


Tea Party group concerned Palin, others using movement for personal gain
By John T. Bennett - 09/06/11 02:19 PM ET
Quote :
Wary that some are joining the grassroots conservative movement merely to sell books and enhance their celebrity status, a Tea Party group is putting the heat on former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to make her presidential plans clear.

In a Tuesday statement, Armed Forces Tea Party Patriots paints former GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin as the prime example of that kind of behavior. The group, which consists of former military members, wants Palin to announce whether she will seek the White House or sit out the 2012 race.

“If not we are at risk of having major Tea Party speeches and events used as political rallies for a selected candidate [versus] a citizen based movement that forces the legislative agenda and serves as a fundamental check to the current corrupt culture in Washington, D.C.,” the group said in the statement.

Palin continues to play coy about whether she will enter the 2012 presidential race.

Armed Forces Tea Party Patriots wants potential candidates to “declare their intentions” before tethering their public actions to the Tea Party movement.

“The Tea Party is not a movement to sell books or make news for the sake of attention; we have serious issues facing our country,” the group said. “We can't have a few selected national candidates at major events that may give the impression they are representative of all in the Tea Party as possible candidates.”

The organization notes Palin’s views closely align with those held by members of the conservative movement.

That means the former Alaska governor could become “an instrumental voice going forward helping guide the discussion should she decide not to run,” according to the Tea Party group's statement.

The group said it wants to “keep the playing field level and ensure all candidates declared and hinting are responsible to us in the Tea Party,” according to the statement. That way, “we can maintain our independence and validity as the largest national movement of citizen patriots working to make our country better and more constitutionally centered,” the organization said.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/20/2011, 6:18 pm

Interesting article from a Professor that has been investigating and questioning the events surrounding the birth of Trig Palin. A birth certificate could put all this to rest,yet to this day Palin has never produced one...

Sarah Palin, The Press, And The Incredible Birth Story
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/20/2011, 9:39 pm

Yeah, well you do realize that there is nothing new here. right?

Quote :
This article was adapted from a paper published here by Professor Bradford Scharlott of Northern Kentucky University. The original paper includes citations.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/scharlott-sarah-palin-trig-hoax-2011-9?op=1#ixzz1YYBvnTcF

You've already posted this.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 7:40 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Interesting article from a Professor that has been investigating and questioning the events surrounding the birth of Trig Palin. A birth certificate could put all this to rest,yet to this day Palin has never produced one...

Sarah Palin, The Press, And The Incredible Birth Story
Just can't seem to get over your obsession with little boys, can you?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 7:45 am

The question needing to be axed is: Why is a private citizen somehow obliged to produce highly personal medical records in order to appease a bunch of sick bastards who have no lives?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 9:07 am

Scorpion wrote:
Yeah, well you do realize that there is nothing new here. right?
You've already posted this. [/quote]
Embarassed I saw it referenced on a blog yesterday and assumed it was a new article because of the date.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 9:12 am

happy jack wrote:
[b]The question needing to be axed is: Why is a private citizen somehow obliged to produce highly personal medical records in order to appease a bunch of sick bastards who have no lives?
Those of us with integrity and respect for the truth actually care if politicians lie to us. Do you? If it is true then she's been lying to everyone in this country for the past 3 years.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 3:26 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Those of us with integrity and respect for the truth ….

Your use of the word ‘us’ astounds me.
It’s almost as if you are including yourself among those who have integrity and respect for the truth.
Funny – you have a better sense of humor than I ever gave you credit for.



Artie60438 wrote:
If it is true then she's been lying to everyone in this country for the past 3 years.
If it is true?
If?
Come back when you’ve proven it to be true, and then maybe we’ll talk.
Until then, you are just another old man unhealthily obsessed with a young boy.

Back to top Go down
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 4:04 pm

If - are you saying it IS true, Jack?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 4:28 pm

happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
If it is true then she's been lying to everyone in this country for the past 3 years.
If it is true?
Come back when you’ve proven it to be true, and then maybe we’ll talk.
I'm still waiting for Snowflake Snookie to produce a birth certificate or better yet a DNA test. She knows full well the allegations are out there.. I just find it odd that she hasn't done that.
Quote :
Until then, you are just another old man unhealthily obsessed with a young boy.
Please stop projecting your fantasies. They're sickening.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 5:04 pm

KarenT wrote:
If - are you saying it IS true, Jack?
Of course not.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 5:10 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I'm still waiting for Snowflake Snookie to produce a birth certificate or better yet a DNA test.
Absolutely no reason she should.



Artie60438 wrote:
Please stop projecting your fantasies. They're sickening.
Not my fantasies.
You certainly don’t see me obsessing over a toddler like you do.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 5:58 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I'm still waiting for Snowflake Snookie to produce a birth certificate or better yet a DNA test.
[b]Absolutely no reason she should.
Then the questions will go on.
Quote :
Not my fantasies.
You certainly don’t see me obsessing over a toddler like you do.
You're the one that keeps projecting the sickening fantasy,not me.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 8:12 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Then the questions will go on.

And the questions will remain unanswered, as they should. It’s nobody’s business but that of the family. Of course, certain turds will continue to make it their business, but said turds should be thoroughly ignored.



Artie60438 wrote:

You're the one that keeps projecting the sickening fantasy,not me.
What fantasy?
I’m dealing in reality, and the reality is that a grown man appears to be obsessed with a toddler.
You certainly don’t see me initiating posts about little boys, do you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/21/2011, 10:23 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

You're the one that keeps projecting the sickening fantasy,not me.
What fantasy?
I’m dealing in reality, and the reality is that a grown man appears to be obsessed with a toddler.
You certainly don’t see me initiating posts about little boys, do you?
That's exactly what you've done every time I've brought up the topic. Your creepy imagination makes me wonder what other sick stuff you fantasize about. Please keep it to yourself and try to stay on topic.

The title of the article is Sarah Palin, The Press, And The Incredible Birth Story and is about Sarah Palin and her poor judgment and perhaps lies.
Back to top Go down
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/22/2011, 6:48 am

Don't really like the set up of this page - what happened?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/22/2011, 8:16 am

KarenT wrote:
Don't really like the set up of this page - what happened?
New software. Looks like it needs some work.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/22/2011, 10:56 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

You're the one that keeps projecting the sickening fantasy,not me.
What fantasy?
I’m dealing in reality, and the reality is that a grown man appears to be obsessed with a toddler.
You certainly don’t see me initiating posts about little boys, do you?
That's exactly what you've done every time I've brought up the topic.
And that is the key phrase - every time you (not I) brought up the topic.
Why do you keep insisting that I brought up the topic?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/22/2011, 11:02 am

Artie60438 wrote:

The title of the article is Sarah Palin, The Press, And The Incredible Birth Story and is about Sarah Palin and her poor judgment and perhaps lies.
Perhaps lies?
Perhaps?!?!?
Really?
Quite definitive, and quite damning. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
As I said earlier - come back when you've proven something, and then we'll talk.
Until then, chase that toddler.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/22/2011, 11:08 am

KarenT wrote:
Don't really like the set up of this page - what happened?
New owners and new software.
And, according to the home page announcement:

"The only thing I will say now is that every member, and I'll repeat that, EVERY member will be happy when the new owner introduces themselves."
Perhaps the new owner is God!
Or, even better - Barack!!!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/22/2011, 3:43 pm

Sarah Palin's husband 'files for divorce'

Quote :
Sarah Palin has been hit by more negative reports about her private life, this time suggesting that she is heading for divorce.

6:09PM BST 22 Sep 2011

The rumours, which have surfaced before and been furiously denied, were reported in the National Enquirer, which did not name its source.

The magazine claimed Todd Palin was "fed up" following the publication last week of Joe McGinniss's book The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin.

A friend reportedly told the magazine: "The final straw was McGinniss quoting Sarah's brother Chuckie telling a friend they don't have a marriage."

Mr Palin has condemned the book as "full of disgusting lies, innuendo, and smears." In a scathing review the New York Times noted that the book contained "caustic, unsubstantiated gossip about the Palins, often from unnamed sources."

Last year, Mrs Palin reacted angrily to a similar tabloid report that she was heading for divorce. She was said to have been "steaming" about the suggestion.

The National Enquirer was the first to report details last week from McGinniss's book, which made a series of allegations about Mrs Palin's private life including drug use.

According to the magazine Mrs Palin has also been told by advisers that a run for the White House would be "political suicide" because opponents would dig into her private life.

Mrs Palin has still not announced whether she will run in 2012.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/22/2011, 3:56 pm

Go get 'em, Artie, you newshound, you.

Artie60438 wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband 'files for divorce'

Quote :
Sarah Palin has been hit by more negative reports about her private life, this time suggesting that she is heading for divorce.

6:09PM BST 22 Sep 2011

The rumours, which have surfaced before and been furiously denied, were reported in the National Enquirer, which did not name its source.

The magazine claimed Todd Palin was "fed up" following the publication last week of Joe McGinniss's book The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin.

A friend reportedly told the magazine: "The final straw was McGinniss quoting Sarah's brother Chuckie telling a friend they don't have a marriage."

Mr Palin has condemned the book as "full of disgusting lies, innuendo, and smears." In a scathing review the New York Times noted that the book contained "caustic, unsubstantiated gossip about the Palins, often from unnamed sources."

Last year, Mrs Palin reacted angrily to a similar tabloid report that she was heading for divorce. She was said to have been "steaming" about the suggestion.

The National Enquirer was the first to report details last week from McGinniss's book, which made a series of allegations about Mrs Palin's private life including drug use.

According to the magazine Mrs Palin has also been told by advisers that a run for the White House would be "political suicide" because opponents would dig into her private life.

Mrs Palin has still not announced whether she will run in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/22/2011, 4:12 pm

Time to open up your wallets again,suckers,er...I mean,Palinbots!! Momma Grifter needs more money...
Sarah Palin Will Continue To Think About Running If You Send Her Money


Quote :
Man, who knows how to monetize “doing nothing” better than grifter-quitter grandma Sarah Palin? Palin’s SarahPAC sent out a letter asking for more donations in order to help Sarah in “making her decision of whether or not to run for office,” because Sarah Palin is the kind of narcissistic psycho hosebeast who believes she is entitled to a paycheck for the time she spends holding debates with herself in the mirror. Palin has been steadily pushing back her imaginary deadline for announcing a run, originally claiming she was going to make a decision about running by the end of September but then recently saying, eh, November maybe, whatever. Waiting around, who knew it could be so profitable?

Here is an excerpt from this annoying letter, sent out by SarahPAC treasurer Tim Crawford:

Quote :
As you may know, Gov. Palin is on the verge of making her decision of whether or not to run for office.

It’s one of the most difficult and important decisions of her life. And I want her to know that she has our support.

Gov. Palin is a proven leader. She’s a common-sense conservative who fights for the rights of Americans like you and me — not special interests or big corporations.

Meanwhile, Barack Obama’s presidency is a disaster. One in five working-age men are out of work. One in seven Americans are on food stamps. Thirty percent of our mortgages are under water. Parts of Michigan and California are suffering from unemployment numbers that are greater than during the depths of the Great Depression.

Someone must save our nation from this road to European Socialism. Do you think it should be Gov. Palin?

If so, can you send your best, one-time gift to SarahPAC today to help her elect more common-sense conservatives - and show her that we support her if she decides to run?

BEG, is what she is saying. BEG HER TO RUN. BEG HER WITH YOUR LAST TWENTY DOLLARS. Then, in a few months, she might think about it, or not.

If her cult of brainless followers who want her to run so desperately had any sense whatsoever, they would make all of their donations conditional on her announcement that she is getting into the race. She’d be in by next week. [Des Moines Register]
Back to top Go down
BigFan

avatar

Posts : 694

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/22/2011, 6:34 pm

Maybe its part of the zuckerman Facebook changes. Did Facebook purchase forumotion?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   9/23/2011, 1:39 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Time to open up your wallets again,suckers,er...I mean,Palinbots!! Momma Grifter needs more money...

Where were you Thursday night?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/09/23/bristol-palin-takes-on-angry-weho-bargoer-calls-him-a-homosexual/

WeHo Bargoer Taunts Bristol Palin

September 23, 2011 11:10 AM

WEST HOLLYWOOD (CBS) — Bristol Palin faced off with an angry bargoer at Saddle Ranch bar and restaurant in West Hollywood Thursday night.
The entire encounter was caught on tape by HOLLYWOOD.TV and posted on YouTube Friday morning.
The 20-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin had just fallen from a mechanical bull while filming her reality show for the BIO Network when she was heckled by a 47-year-old man.
“Did you ride Levi like that? Your mother is a whore! Your mother is a f***ing devil!” he shouts.
Palin approaches the man and asks, “Is it because you’re a homosexual and that’s why you hate her?”
“Pretty much … and why’d you say I’m a homosexual?” he responds.
“Because I can tell you are,” Bristol says.
“You’re f***ing white trash from Wasila!” he screams as she leaves with her production crew. “F*** you, you f***ing b***h!”
At one point, the man also tells Palin that he doesn’t believe in hell, but that if it exists, he believes her mother will go there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   

Back to top Go down
 
Wasilla Hillbilly Report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: