Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/10/2009, 1:40 pm

The Palin Fantasy

Quote :
Palin supporters have constructed an alternative reality in which their heroine is wildly cheered by the American yeomanry, and despised only by a small coterie of sherry-drinking snobs. No contrary evidence, no matter how overwhelming and uncontradicted, can alter this view: not the collapse in Palin’s support in just 5 weeks in 2008, not the statistical studies that show her as the only vice presidential nominee in ticket to have hurt her ticket, not her rampant unpopularity with American women, not her own flinching from a second encounter with the Alaskan electorate.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/10/2009, 2:06 pm

I love her :usa:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/10/2009, 2:29 pm

WhitingLib wrote:

Yeah,me too! Wink

Good to see you,Lib Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/11/2009, 10:46 am

Artie60438 wrote:
WhitingLib wrote:

Yeah,me too! Wink

Good to see you,Lib Very Happy

Thanks
Don't forget to tune into Oprah Monday...a full hour with the mindless freak Sarah.
I've already set my DVR. Should be good Wink
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/11/2009, 11:15 am

WhitingLib wrote:

Thanks
Don't forget to tune into Oprah Monday...a full hour with the mindless freak Sarah.
I've already set my DVR. Should be good Wink

Yeah,that and Barbara Walters interview will be the only chance to possibly see anything but softball questions.

Quote :
On Wednesday ABC News announced that Barbara Walters would interview Palin, to air in five parts over three ABC News broadcasts - "Good Morning America," "Nightline" and "20/20" - starting the morning of publication day.

On her Facebook site, Palin says she's hoping to schedule interviews with others, including Rush Limbaugh and four Fox News Channel personalities: Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and Greta Van Susteren. :barf: All but Van Susteren also have their own radio programs.
http://www.adn.com/palin/story/1000006.html
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/11/2009, 2:04 pm

She will need to do those interviews with The Fox gang of idiots.
She will have to explain all of her stupid comments made in the Oprah and Barbara interviews.
Of course, they will paint her as the victim of the evil "LMSM."

GAG ME Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/16/2009, 11:43 am

The book is telling us what we already knew:

Quote :
Sarah Palin is dumb

Why didn't you have a say? There's that "really" hedging: You didn't really have a say. You're pleading passivity and impotence but you want us to think you have what it takes to be President of the United States?...

If Sarah Palin did not see the limited value of Nicolle Wallace's comment about Katie Couric, then she is too pollyannaish and unsophisticated to be trusted with presidential power. Couric is a pussycat compared to the world leaders who will smile and exude pleasantries and then stab you in the back...

Katie has low self-esteem?! Bullshit! Anyone with the stuff to be President would have said bullshit. Or something like: Look, I'm running for Vice President. I can't be distracted by some TV diva's need for an emotional boost. Not unless I know it will translate into making me look great. But how would that work? Her boost is only likely to come if she makes me look terrible. Even if she has low self-esteem, #1, I don't care, it's hardly a pressing issue I need to be thinking about, and #2, that makes her more dangerous to me. She can't trust anybody? Well, I don't trust her. And Nicolle, how can you even present me with such an argument that is so specious on its face?...

It seems that Sarah Palin wasn't able or didn't want to bother to analyze whether she was ready to debut on the big media stage, and she wasn't large-minded enough to think beyond herself to what it would mean for the whole campaign. That is, she was dumb. She was too dumb to handle campaign responsibilities properly, so she was clearly too dumb to step into the role of President of the United States.

Could she build up her political intelligence? Might she have it now or by 2012? If these 2 pages of "Going Rogue" are any evidence, she is displaying her weaknesses all over again, and she is still too dumb to be President. And, most scarily, she doesn't know how dumb she still is.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/16/2009, 11:52 am

The amount of documented lies in her book is already stunning,considering it only has 5 chapters. I'll post a complete list a little later in the week as I'm sure more will be uncovered.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/16/2009, 1:13 pm

Actually, you all know I didn't vote for Obama, but voted for McCain. Why? Because I felt he had the experience to lead us out of this war, which has left us draining and draining....shooting our economy down. That's the base of it...this senseless war that went from one country, and now on to another country.

I felt it was a "tactic" to use against Obama, to surprise the nation that he picked Sarah Palin, a female, as his vice-president. As the campaign wore on, I can honestly say, I had no confidence in her taking over the nation if something would happen to John McCain. I just accepted the fact that even if I voted for him, at least I did it out of good conscious, although I wasn't prepared for all the drama with Sarah.

When Palin quit the governorship unexpectedly, I knew something had to be behind it. Right I was. There were book deals, other deals out there, that made her more money, gave her more recognition, and that feeling of "power" that she couldn't claim during the campaigning. I admire her stance on abortion issues, I realize they may have tried to "control" her during the campaigning, but I also don't think McCain was prepared for her announcement that her daughter was having a child out of wedlock.

After Obama won, I think it all went to her head, that there was money to be made, a voice that could be heard better in other areas, and the popularity will spiral if she revealed that mysterious way in which she was "controlled" during the McCain campaign.

Let's just put it in a nutshelll. She didn't care about her state as a governor after she realized she could make more money doing what she's doing now. Which happens with politicians. Where there's money..they're there.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/16/2009, 8:54 pm

Here's the first "gotcha" moment...That didn't take long....

Palin Lied To Oprah…Or Hannity

In out takes posted by Oprah today, Sarah Palin states she made the decision to run with Todd. It was a “mommy decision”…and she told her children after the she had decided to run.

Watch it Here

While campaigning last year, Palin went in to great detail about polling her children and not asking Track…about the decision to run. She answers this question in the first minute.

http://shannynmoore.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/2771/
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/17/2009, 11:52 am

She's old news.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/17/2009, 9:01 pm

UrRight wrote:
She's old news.

She's anything but. She's probably the most recognizable face of the whole GOP right now and boy do I hope it continues. Be sure to tune in to Saturday Night Live this weekend. It should be a doozy Very Happy

Palin-Beck Ticket? Sarah Doesn't Rule it Out
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 8:36 PM
By: David A. Patten

It's no secret that former GOP vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin and Fox News host Glenn Beck share great respect and admiration -- so their fans can be forgiven for wondering: Is a "dream ticket" of Palin-Beck ticket is completely out of the question?

Perhaps not.

Palin initially chuckled when Newsmax broached the idea. But then she had some serious words of praise for the popular Fox personality.

"I can envision a couple of different combinations, if ever I were to be in a position to really even seriously consider running for anything in the future, and I'm not there yet," Palin tells Newsmax. "But Glenn Beck I have great respect for. He's a hoot. He gets his message across in such a clever way. And he's so bold – I have to respect that. He calls it like he sees it, and he's very, very, very effective."
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/palin_beck_2012_ticket/2009/11/17/287568.html
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/18/2009, 7:20 am

I read a comment in one of the newspapers, a guy who managed the campaign insists her book was full of lies.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/18/2009, 7:44 am

UrRight wrote:
I read a comment in one of the newspapers, a guy who managed the campaign insists her book was full of lies.

Enjoy Very Happy
"Going Rogue": The 18 Biggest Falsehoods In Palin's Book
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/18/2009, 3:34 pm

This should be worth waiting for...From conservative Andrew Sullivan earlier today....

Quote :
To Our Readers

This is only the second time in its nearly ten-year history that the Dish has gone silent. The reason now is the same as the reason then. When dealing with a delusional fantasist like Sarah Palin, it takes time to absorb and make sense of the various competing narratives that she tells about her life. There are so many fabrications and delusions in the book, mixed in with facts, that just making sense of it - and comparing it with objective reality as we know it, and the subjective reality she has previously provided - is a bewildering task. She is a deeply disturbed person which makes this work of fiction and fact all the more challenging to read. And the fact that she is now the leader of the Republican party and a potential presidential candidate, makes this process of deconstruction an important civil responsibility. We take this seriously as we always have. We want to be fair to her, and to her family, and to the innocent people she has brought into the spotlight. And we are not reporters. We are merely analysts trying to make sense of evidence already in the public domain, evidence that points in all sorts of directions, only one of which can be true.

Since the Dish has tried to be rigorous and careful in analyzing Palin's unhinged grip on reality from the very beginning - specifically her fantastic story of her fifth pregnancy - we feel it's vital that we grapple with this new data as fairly and as rigorously as possible. That takes time to get right. And it is so complicated we simply cannot focus on anything else.

There are only three of us.

And we have had the book for less than a day. We feel we owe it to you to get it right - or as right as we can - until we post or publish anything. As readers know, we also differ on some key issues and intend to air them and thrash this out until we are confident that whatever we publish is as fair as possible.

At some point, we will also go back and make sure we have not missed all the evidence of the other lies that Palin is now peddling. We won't miss anything. But we ask for your patience.

There is a possibility here of such a huge scandal that we would be crazy not to take our time either to debunk it or move it forward for further examination.

We have only one commitment: to get this right. Please bear with us as we do the best we can.
http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/11/to-our-readers.html#more
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/19/2009, 11:42 am

While we're waiting for Andrew Sullivan's take on her book here's a list of her lies that he compiled previously. In the interest of brevity I'm only quoting the preface. Go to the link for a complete list. Each example is fully documented...

The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin: A Summary Before The Next Round
Quote :

On the eve of Palin's latest version of reality, the Dish offers a recap of all the demonstrable lies she has told in the public record. We reprint the list as a public service and invite readers to run the new "book" through exactly the same empirical wringer, so we can compile an up-to-date and comprehensive list of the fantasies, delusions, lies and non-facts that Palin is so pathologically and unalterably attached to. Remember: we are not including contested stories that we cannot prove definitively one way or another or the usual spin that politicians use, or even hypocrisy or shading of facts. We are merely including things she has said or written that can be definitively proven as untrue, by incontestable evidence in the public record.

After you have read these, ask yourself: what wouldn't Sarah Palin lie about if she felt she had to?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 6 Empty11/19/2009, 6:04 pm

A typical genius in line to buy Sarah Palin's book
by John Aravosis (DC) on 11/19/2009 05:45:00 PM