Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/23/2009, 7:55 pm

Some women just do not look pregnant, even at full term. I had a sister-in-law who hid her pregnancy until she went into labor. She had gained enough weight where everyone thought she had just got fat. One of my friends, who is a large woman, LOST 11 pounds with her youngest, and never looked pregnant. My mother only gained a few pounds when she was pregnant with me, I was preemie, and most people had no idea SHE was pregnant.
On the other hand, when I was pregnant with my kids, I looked like a pregnant guppy at 2 months. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/23/2009, 8:13 pm

Tiger1 wrote:
Some women just do not look pregnant, even at full term. I had a sister-in-law who hid her pregnancy until she went into labor. She had gained enough weight where everyone thought she had just got fat. One of my friends, who is a large woman, LOST 11 pounds with her youngest, and never looked pregnant. My mother only gained a few pounds when she was pregnant with me, I was preemie, and most people had no idea SHE was pregnant.
On the other hand, when I was pregnant with my kids, I looked like a pregnant guppy at 2 months. Crying or Very sad

None of that explains her behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/23/2009, 9:17 pm

I am not going to question her behavior. She possibly knew early on, that this was not going to be an easy pregnancy, or that the baby had a problem. Differant women handle a trying pregnancy differant than others. My last pregnancy was extremely difficult. As a mother who had 2 children born with disabilities, my heart goes out to Sarah Palin.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/24/2009, 8:50 am

Tiger1 wrote:
I am not going to question her behavior. She possibly knew early on, that this was not going to be an easy pregnancy, or that the baby had a problem. Differant women handle a trying pregnancy differant than others. My last pregnancy was extremely difficult. As a mother who had 2 children born with disabilities, my heart goes out to Sarah Palin.

Her behavior shows a serious lack of judgment.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/24/2009, 1:50 pm

All I was trying to point out is the fact that I knew something wasn't right with McCain picking her as a VP, and I think she was caught "off-guard". The only remarkable thing about Palin is that she chose life over ending a "special needs child". She sticks to her beliefs. (McCain USED HER!).

I like to read about people, real experiences, stories I can relate to in real life.

What I don't like is when someone steps down as governor of Alaska, before her term ended, just to make ten times more in a few weeks, versus serving out her time and doing it afterwards. To me, she let the people down in Alaska over money.

And it is the same story with Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, and now Bush. I won't buy your books.

They'll be at garage sales for years to come. At 10 cents a copy, hardbook, you aren't worth it. You're old news.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/24/2009, 2:48 pm

Quote For The Day

"Is a sociopath sane?" legislative aide John Bitney, on his former boss, Sarah Palin.

Bitney is the latest to claim that Going Rogue is full of fabrications:

Quote :
"I'm just pilloried right and left and turned into the big bad wolf here for stuff I didn't do," said Bitney, who is now an aide to Valdez Republican Rep. John Harris. "It's like I'm this fictional character that she's decided to make me out to be this sort of incompetent slob." ...

Bitney said he tried to be fair to Palin when national media kept "crawling up my backside" over the past year to interview him about her. But the book is too much, he said. "I've had it. Enough. Just enough; leave me alone," he said.
http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/11/quote-for-the-day-7.html
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/24/2009, 3:08 pm

Sarah has a book signing and a moron convention breaks out.....

SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/24/2009, 4:54 pm

Kind of serves as a case in point for the Daily Show last week: Palin's nothing more than a conservative Mad-Lib, a talking point machine. All the intellectual depth of a bumper sticker...

Denialism blog put it best:
Quote :
How sad is it that we still have candidates for national office that believe things that fail the snopes.com test?

Ignorance is bliss, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/25/2009, 9:56 am

Matt Taibbi explains why she isn't old news just yet:

Quote :
Sarah Palin’s battlefield, on the other hand, is whatever is happening five feet in front of her face. She is building a political career around the little interpersonal wars in the immediate airspace surrounding her sawdust-filled head. And in the process she connects with pissed-off, frightened, put-upon America on a plane that’s far more elemental than the mega-ditto schtick.

Most normal people cannot connect on an emotional level with Rush’s meanderings on how Harry Reid is buying off Mary Landrieu with pork in the health care bill. They can, however, connect with stories about how top McCain strategist and Karl Rove acolyte Steve Schmidt told poor Sarah to shut her pie-hole on election day, or how her supposed allies in the McCain campaign stabbed her in the back by leaking gossip about her to reporters, how Schmidt used the word “fuck” in front of her daughter, or even with the strange tales about Schmidt ordering Sarah to consult with a nutritionist to improve her campaign endurance when she herself knew she just needed to get out in the fresh air and run (If there’s one thing Sarah Palin knows, it’s herself!).

Complaining about the assholes we interact with on a daily basis is the #1 eternal pastime of the human race. We all do it, and we get to do it every day, because the world is full of assholes. Me personally, I waste an enormous amount of time seething over people who get onto crowded subway cars with big backpacks on and/or talk in the Amtrak quiet car and/or drive 57 mph in the fast lane or, my personal favorite, walking with glacial slowness in a horizontal row four overweight tourists across on a New York City sidewalk. We all get into furious arguments at work that make us want to explode in self-righteous fury (in my office dramas I always realize I was actually the asshole a day or so later) and when we get home from work, this is usually what our loved ones hear about for at least the first hour or so.

Not health care, not financial regulatory reform, not Iraq or Afghanistan, but — assholes.

Sarah Palin is on an endless crusade against assholes. It’s all she thinks about. She doesn’t really have any political ideas, in the classic sense of the word — in fact the only thing resembling real political convictions in Going Rogue revolve around the Trans-Alaska pipeline and how awesome she thinks it is.

Most of the rest of the book just catalogs her Gump-esque rise to national stardom (not having enough self-awareness to detect the monstrous narcissistic ambition that in reality was impelling her forward all along, she labors in the book to describe her various career leaps as lucky accidents or mystical acts of Providence) and the seemingly endless parade of meanies bent on tripping her up along the way. The book is really about her battles with these people, how much they did and do suck, and how difficult and inherently unfair life is for a decent hardworking American gal who just wants to live life, serve God, and try to be president without being bothered all the time.

Viewed through the prism of this particular brand of insanity (Palinsanity? does that work?), Katie Couric’s notorious Palin interview last year really was a cheap shot. After all, Katie was trying to nail Palin — which is mean! Who among us can’t sympathize with the experience of being sandbagged by some slick professional rival who catches you in a moment of weakness and, instead of lending a helping hand, drives a fireplace poker through your eye?

You’d have to be thinking about the broader picture, about the fact that the president of the United States ought not to be a drooling yahoo whose two favorite Supreme Court cases are Roe v. Wade and Roe v. Wade and who thinks living near Canada counts as foreign policy experience, to not see what an asshole Katie Couric was being. And that other reality, the reality where one worries about a national political candidate having the brains of an innertube, is less immediate than the five-foot airspace radius around the Palin bobblehead. It’s harder for the average person to connect with, I guess.

Palin’s extraordinary ability to inspire major national controversies around these injustices done to her immediate person is going to guarantee her some kind of major role in American politics for the next dozen years. In this regard she is going to have a willing ally in her supposed keen enemy, the mainstream media, which likewise loves nothing more than a political narrative that has nothing to do with politics. It’ll be a virtually endless war over nonsense like this latest Newsweek cover, which hilariously is being seen as one or the other of a) a liberal media plot or b) a sexist assault on a prominent female politician by the male-dominated media world when in fact, as all of us in this dying print media business know, the magazine’s motive was grounded entirely in the nihilistic desperation to sell newsstand copies.

And Sarah Palin sells copies. She is the country’s first WWE politician — a cartoon combatant who inspires stadiums full of frustrated middle American followers who will cheer for her against whichever villain they trot out, be it Newsweek, Barack Obama, Katie Couric, Steve Schmidt, the Mad Russian, Randy Orton or whoever. Her followers will not know that she is the perfect patsy for our system, designed as it is to channel popular anger in any direction but a useful one, and to keep the public tied up endlessly in pointless media melees over meaningless nonsense (melees of the sort that develop organically around Palin everywhere she goes). Like George W. Bush, even Palin herself doesn’t know this, another reason she’s such a perfect political tool.

With Going Rogue, the 2012 reality show has already begun. As brainless political theater, she can’t be topped. It’s just too bad for conservatives that she happens to be unsustainably divisive and, as Newsweek points out, a really good bet to permanently marginalize the Republican party by reducing it to a pissed-off, semi-coherent mob that repulses independent voters on a visceral level. To paraphrase John Doman’s Deputy Ops Rawls character from The Wire, she’s “brilliant — fuckin’ shame it’s gonna end our careers, but still.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/25/2009, 2:06 pm

Heretic wrote:
It’ll be a virtually endless war over nonsense like this latest Newsweek cover, which hilariously is being seen as one or the other of a) a liberal media plot or b) a sexist assault on a prominent female politician by the male-dominated media world when in fact, as all of us in this dying print media business know, the magazine’s motive was grounded entirely in the nihilistic desperation to sell newsstand copies.

I'm waiting for her to voice her outrage over Limbaugh and Beck calling Mary Landrieu D-La a prostitute and a hooker. I often wondered how we were going to be able to replace Bush with another village idiot that would help destroy their party. Bless you Sen McCain for bringing us one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/25/2009, 4:12 pm

Heretic - thanks for the chuckle. When Sarah is described like that, I realize she reminds me of my ditzy sister-in-law. No, I wouldn't vote for her either!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/28/2009, 3:12 pm

Palin Playing Scrabble: You Guessed It

A reader writes:
Quote :

"Everybody in the family played Scrabble and took great pride in hoarding Ks and Qs and slapping them down in long, fancy words on triple-letter scores." -- Going Rogue, p. 12.

Any good Scrabble player knows it's impossible to "hoard" Ks or Qs, as there is only one of each in a set of tiles. As a fellow Scrabble player said, "Perhaps she was thinking she was playing Poker, where hoarding Kings and Queens might be beneficial?"

Or perhaps she made this up like everything else.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/28/2009, 3:16 pm

Is there anything this woman won't lie about?

"A Pack Of Lies"

By Andrew Sullivan

The latest review of Sarah Palin's work of magical realism by someone who knows the truth comes to the same conclusion as everyone else:

In Going Rogue, Palin mentions none of Wooten's military record, but cites many charges that were brought against Wooten that were subsequently dismissed. She contends that there were "ten different" citizen complaints field against Wooten--without acknowledging that all of them were filed by members of her family or close friends. "They filed every stinking one of the charges," Wooten contends. "But it's been more like two dozen." ...

Wooten calls the version of events rendered in Going Rogue an "outright lie." Either it "didn't happen [the way she alleges]," he says, "or she exaggerated it all beyond recognition. I look forward to telling my side of this story."

Wooten now joins an ever-growing array of figures from John McCain on down who have challenged the veracity of Palin's memoirs. The list also includes McCain senior advisers Steve Schmidt and Nicolle Wallace, Palin's former legislative director John Bitney, her former political ally Andree McLeod, and former Alaska gubernatorial candidate Andrew Halcro. All Republicans. Wooten identifies himself as a "conservative" as well.

When you realize how vicious her vendetta was against Wooten, her brother-in-law, you wonder again why she has kept such kid gloves on with Levi Johnston.

You also wonder whether any fact-checking was done at HarperCollins. Well: you don't have to wonder. They had no fact-checkers at Harper Collins when they marketed my book (I had to hire two of my own). A random blog, I'd wager, has more factual reliability than a book published by Jonathan Burnham and edited by Adam Bellow. Yes: Adam Bellow. Editing Sarah Palin. What a stunning emblem that is of so much.
http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/11/a-pack-of-lies.html
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/28/2009, 6:48 pm

Artie, she's dead meat. She made her 7 million, the books will be donated to libraries next week, and she'll have to resort to fishing for crab in Alaska, killing wild meat to put on the table.

Same ole' crap with every politician who writes a book. They may sell out the first or second week', but after that, they have to kill for their own meat.

She's faded already from the limelight. Back to reality for her. She needed the "fast buck" without shooting one. Now, she'll actually have to shoot a "buck" to stock up the freezer. Like anyone else writing a book. it is shortlived. They make their money and have to move on.

She wasn't what she made us think she was. Neither was McCain, Obama and you knew you could bank on JOEY boy, cuz he was in the political field too long.

So in essence, all four were full of SH!TZ. Their politicians. Usually, after they've served their term they resort to writing books. Obama wrote 2 to get elected. Sarah writes hers after loosing. What's there to read? Dead hope and dead meat.

Gotta give credit to McCain. Wisdom taught him to llet go of the past and move on.

I can't see Obama movin' on up, until he quits his partying, and presents himself as a serious leader. He lacks leadership, in my opinion.

"The Audicity of How Dare You Think That," should be the book written by him today. Hope has faded.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/30/2009, 1:45 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie, she's dead meat.

Is she? Her popularity with some many conservatives would suggest otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty11/30/2009, 3:53 pm

Heretic wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Artie, she's dead meat.

Is she? Her popularity with some many conservatives would suggest otherwise.

You're absolutely right. She is going to be a force in the GOP that has to be reckoned with. She's extremely popular with the fringe crowd and I believe that's a significant number of the GOP "base". Today's revelation that Mike Huckabee pardoned that alleged cop killer in Washington is going to help her immensely by greatly diminishing his Presidential chances. It now will give her an even greater foothold with the religious right.

Here's a poll that just came out yesterday. It makes me cringe.

Who among the following do you think is currently the most influential conservative voice in America?
Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Image5683499
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/24/60minutes/main5761182_page7.shtml
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty12/1/2009, 5:01 pm

Even fans don't like her book:

Quote :
This was a bad and unhelpful book.

. . .

The best you can say about this book is that it is forgettable and will be forgotten. It is a book-of-the-moment non-book meant to be purchased and given as a Christmas gift to conservatives. It is an utter waste of an opportunity for something better, but it is no worse than most political “memoirs” of its type.

. . .

Sarah Palin has not grown in the year since the election. Those of us who hoped that Palin had been “hidden” by the campaign know the truth now. She still is what she was.

. . .

Sadly, I now believe the burden of proof has shifted. While an excellent chief executive in Alaska, there is reason to believe that Palin lacks the intellectual skills needed to be an effective President. Most important, she does not seem to recognize this and shows no sign of getting them.

Exactly like we've been saying since day one. lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty12/1/2009, 5:18 pm

Heretic wrote:
Even fans don't like her book:

Quote :
This was a bad and unhelpful book.

. . .

The best you can say about this book is that it is forgettable and will be forgotten. It is a book-of-the-moment non-book meant to be purchased and given as a Christmas gift to conservatives. It is an utter waste of an opportunity for something better, but it is no worse than most political “memoirs” of its type.

. . .

Sarah Palin has not grown in the year since the election. Those of us who hoped that Palin had been “hidden” by the campaign know the truth now. She still is what she was.

. . .

Sadly, I now believe the burden of proof has shifted. While an excellent chief executive in Alaska, there is reason to believe that Palin lacks the intellectual skills needed to be an effective President. Most important, she does not seem to recognize this and shows no sign of getting them.

Exactly like we've been saying since day one. lol!

Yet look at the comments. Rolling Eyes Here's a couple of beauties...

Quote :
NC Mountain Girl
November 29th, 2009 | 7:32 pm | #5

Negatrive reviews that lack concrete examples are worthless. If you found countless errors in the book, let’s see the list.

Ric
November 29th, 2009 | 7:45 pm | #7
I totally agree with NC Mountain Girl. Cite facts, not standoffish opinion. The article expresses jealousy, not reasoning

Are these people living on the same planet we are?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty12/2/2009, 10:09 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Yet look at the comments. Rolling Eyes Here's a couple of beauties...

Quote :
NC Mountain Girl
November 29th, 2009 | 7:32 pm | #5

Negatrive reviews that lack concrete examples are worthless. If you found countless errors in the book, let’s see the list.

Ric
November 29th, 2009 | 7:45 pm | #7
I totally agree with NC Mountain Girl. Cite facts, not standoffish opinion. The article expresses jealousy, not reasoning

Though I'm sure these are the same halfwits that are mindlessly swallowing the equally vague claims of conspiracy from right wing bloggers regarding the CRU's hacked emails.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty12/5/2009, 7:56 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Maybe this nitwit can ask "God" to help her grow a spine and start answering followup questions to her nonsensical drivel...

Palin: America must "seek God's hand of protection"
by Jed Lewison
Sat Dec 05, 2009 at 05:00:04 PM PST

In a video recorded on November 30, 2009 and released Friday by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, former half-term Alaska Governor Sarah Palin says that America must seek rededicate itself to God and "seek his will" to solve "the great challenges" we face today.

Watch the craziness unfold:

To Sarah Palin, freedom means the freedom to ignore the First Amendment, the freedom to unite church and state, and the freedom to impose her religious fanaticism throughout America and the world.

In short, like so much else in her life, Sarah Palin has absolutely no idea in hell what freedom really is or what it really means.

She does understand one thing, however. Sarah Palin isn't running for Commander-in-Chief in 2012. She's running to be Cleric-in-Chief.
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/12/5/811133/-Palin:-America-must-seek-Gods-hand-of-protection
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty12/5/2009, 8:10 pm

Never thought I'd see this odd couple..."Little Green Footballs" in total agreement with Daily Kos...

Palin Calls for America to 'Seek God's Hand'
Religion | Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:07:09 am PST

Sarah Palin’s extreme religious beliefs are on display in this video released by the Billy Graham organization, in which she repeats the long-debunked fundamentalist canard that the founding fathers “dedicated the country to God,” and calls for America to be ruled by “godly” leaders.

And of course, she’s not talking about Judaism or Buddhism here. She’s advocating a religious test for office, and only Christians need apply. Has she ever heard of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment of the US Constitution?

This is why Palin was selected by the John McCain campaign in the 2008 election — to mollify the religious right.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/35279_Palin_Calls_for_America_to_Seek_Gods_Hand#rss
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty12/11/2009, 8:43 pm

Caribou Barbie hits the hypocrisy trifecta.....Publicly funded hospital-check! Performs abortions-check! Offers advanced directives-check! $200,000 to speak....priceless!

Sarah Palin To Speak At A Fundraiser For A Socialist Canadian Hospital

According to the Hamilton Spectator, Sarah Palin has been contracted to speak at a fundraiser for the Juravinski Cancer Centre and St. Peter’s Hospital in Canada. “This is quite the coup,” said Gabe Macaluso, an organizer for the event.

Palin might be surprised to learn that the hospital she is fundraising for runs counter to her professed beliefs:

– St. Peter’s Hospital is a public hospital within the national Canadian healthcare system. In Palin’s worldview, universal, government-insured health care is “socialism.”

– St. Peter’s Hospital performs abortions. Palin, a staunch anti-choice zealot, has protested outside of abortion clinics and has refused to denounce abortion clinic bombers as terrorists.

– St. Peter’s Hospital, through its Centre for Studies in Aging, offers “advanced directives.” Palin tried to derail health reform earlier this year by falsely labeling advanced directive reimbursements as “death panels.”
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/12/11/palin-canada-hospital/
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty12/20/2009, 10:38 am

Congratulations Sarah Palin!

PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'Death panels'

Quote :
Of all the falsehoods and distortions in the political discourse this year, one stood out from the rest.

"Death panels."

The claim set political debate afire when it was made in August, raising issues from the role of government in health care to the bounds of acceptable political discussion. In a nod to the way technology has transformed politics, the statement wasn't made in an interview or a television ad. Sarah Palin posted it on her Facebook page.

Her assertion — that the government would set up boards to determine whether seniors and the disabled were worthy of care — spread through newscasts, talk shows, blogs and town hall meetings. Opponents of health care legislation said it revealed the real goals of the Democratic proposals. Advocates for health reform said it showed the depths to which their opponents would sink. Still others scratched their heads and said, "Death panels? Really?"

The editors of PolitiFact.com, the fact-checking Web site of the St. Petersburg Times, have chosen it as our inaugural "Lie of the Year."

PolitiFact readers overwhelmingly supported the decision. Nearly 5,000 voted in a national poll to name the biggest lie, and 61 percent chose "death panels" from a field of eight finalists.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty1/9/2010, 2:54 pm

I wish I could say this is hard to believe,but it's not.

Quote :
In the days leading up to an interview with ABC News’ Charlie Gibson, aides were worried with Ms. Palin’s grasp of facts. She couldn’t explain why North and South Korea were separate nations and she did not know what the Federal Reserve did. She also said she believed Saddam Hussein attacked the United States on Sept. 11, 2001.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty1/9/2010, 3:16 pm

Set your DVR's and VCR's for 60 minutes this Sunday night..

Watch CBS News Videos Online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next