Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty4/11/2010, 8:40 pm

Heretic wrote:
So was Reagan. I can't count her out of the running until either she says so, or the teabaggers finally realize she's an idiot and stop supporting her. Until then, there's little I can see her doing that couldn't be PR and publicity for an eventual run.

I agree totally,especially since there is no strong Republican candidate presently. She is a very dangerous woman who has tremendous influence over a lot of unstable people.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty4/12/2010, 1:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
So was Reagan. I can't count her out of the running until either she says so, or the teabaggers finally realize she's an idiot and stop supporting her. Until then, there's little I can see her doing that couldn't be PR and publicity for an eventual run.

I agree totally,especially since there is no strong Republican candidate presently. She is a very dangerous woman who has tremendous influence over a lot of unstable people.

It's not going to happen. The only way that I can see a Palin run is if she decides to run as a third party candidate. But I don't think that will happen, because that would ensure that the Republicans would lose, no matter who they choose as their candidate.

I suppose that it is possible that she may decide to enter the GOP Presidential primary, but it would be difficult for her to win, because the party knows that if Palin were to win the Republican nomination, it would also ensure that the GOP would have no chance at winning back the White House, and would probably hurt the party's chances in the 2012 Congressional races as well.

Put simply, Palin's "influence over unstable people" is one of the things that disqualifies her as a viable candidate. Independents decide elections, and most Independents don't like Palin or the tea partier groups that she represents.

Judging from her actions thus far, it appears that she is merely attempting to "co-opt" the Tea partiers to support Republican candidates. IMHO, this is a risky strategy for the GOP, but it appears to be working, at least for now. The danger of this strategy is that the GOP will be tainted by their association with the tea partiers, and will be seen as too extreme to be trusted, especially by Independents.

At this point,, I think that Romney is probably the strongest option for the Republicans in 2012. (Yes, I know that he is a weasel.) In any case, if the economy continues to improve, there probably isn't anyone who would be able to beat Obama.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty4/12/2010, 6:20 pm

Scorpion wrote:

At this point,, I think that Romney is probably the strongest option for the Republicans in 2012. (Yes, I know that he is a weasel.) In any case, if the economy continues to improve, there probably isn't anyone who would be able to beat Obama.

I was very surprised that he ended up winning that straw poll over the weekend when he never even showed up to the event. This may turn out to be a another "none of the above" race like last time.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty4/12/2010, 8:14 pm

They were interviewing people off the street yesterday. Romney is as stupid as Obama. Doesn't stand a chance.

They all threw out a name I never heard of before.

I know one thing: America is not gonna vote in any familiar names and the Chicago mob will relocate back to Chicago.

Everyone is disgusted with the R's and the D's. They want new blood. Any old blood new, is better than the old blood they been putting up with for decades. Including state, local and federal.

You will be shocked when Nov comes, and you'll be fainting when 2012 comes. No one I heard is voting for anyone that has already been too old and a career politician. They are demanding younger, fresh blood out of college.

GREAT! Unknowns, with no dada in office, no connections.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty4/12/2010, 9:50 pm

Familiar names will get elected again.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty4/12/2010, 10:36 pm

UrRight wrote:
They want new blood. Any old blood new, is better than the old blood they been putting up with for decades.

What? :bangwall:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/2/2010, 6:35 pm

Is anyone surprised?

Palin Needed Scripted Answers for Debate
In an interview with Sky News , McCain campaign manager Steve Schmidt said that Sarah Palin's debate preparations during the 2008 presidential campaign "were going so badly in the days leading up to the debate" that the campaign was facing an "emergency" and a "crisis."

Scmidt said he gave her scripted answers to memorize telling her, "These are the questions. Here's what he's going to say. Here's what your most effective response is. That we want to be able to come out of this debate saying you were on offense."

Schmidt said they had predicted all but one of the questions "and that was a question on nuclear non-proliferation, if I recall."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/4/2010, 4:39 pm

Is there no limit to this woman's stupidity?
“I want our country to be able to trust the oil industry.”

Sarah Palin
05/01/10
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/4/2010, 10:24 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Is there no limit to this woman's stupidity?
“I want our country to be able to trust the oil industry.”

Sarah Palin
05/01/10
Evil or Very Mad

No...it is limitless. Cool
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/5/2010, 12:14 pm

Bristol Palin was on The View today.
I'll be nice and just say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Wink
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/5/2010, 12:36 pm

I saw that, Lib, on "The View". It was a waste of time. She really did not possess the intelligence of the cause of her being on there.
Kept replying, "I'm a single mom" when told she at least had the backing of family, etc. When it came to the father, she avoided answering the question with the same response, "I'm a single mom". It was a waste of time.
I'll give this much credit to the Palin family: they made off better than being politicians or a family of a politician.
When it dies down....I'll never know. It's like hearing over and over, the latest on Tiger.
They don't reflect the real world.
You could tell she (Bristol) wasn't qualified to even promote the reason why she was on the show. Seemed like gals on "The View" diliberatly cut it short, knowing she didn't possess the intelligence to promote whatever the hell she's promoting. Can't even tell the world if the father is paying support, to explain why you are too young to have kids? Avoided that question.
Actually, she really made no impact on her "message". Don't tell me she doesn't have support if she is in a townhouse, a single mom, a roommate, and the money needed, with or without the kid's father in the figure.
Did you notice that kid had blond hair and Bristol and the father have black or dark brown hair? It didn't even look like it came from the father she claimed.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/5/2010, 12:45 pm

UrRight wrote:
I saw that, Lib, on "The View". It was a waste of time. She really did not possess the intelligence of the cause of her being on there.
Kept replying, "I'm a single mom" when told she at least had the backing of family, etc. When it came to the father, she avoided answering the question with the same response, "I'm a single mom". It was a waste of time.
That's the Palin modus operandi. Keep regurgitating the same talking point and never answer the actual question.

Quote :
I'll give this much credit to the Palin family: they made off better than being politicians or a family of a politician.
Yep...12 million so far. Not bad for a politician who to this day has never sat down for an interview on a Sunday Talk show like "Meet the Press" and couldn't even finish the term of the office she was elected to.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/5/2010, 1:26 pm

UrRight wrote:
she didn't possess the intelligence to promote whatever the hell she's promoting.

Exactly....I have no idea what her "message" was supposed to be.
She looked like a deer caught in the headlights.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/5/2010, 1:38 pm

WhitingLib wrote:
UrRight wrote:
she didn't possess the intelligence to promote whatever the hell she's promoting.

She must have forgot to write it down on her palm.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/5/2010, 2:55 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
WhitingLib wrote:
UrRight wrote:

She must have forgot to write it down on her palm.

No, she had it memorized...mama coached her: "I'm a single mom" to every question.

Actually, looking back, I think the gals at the table got the hint she was not capable of answering their questions with credibility. I thought it was a bit odd that they actually cut her off short.

Damn, I wish they would have left Judge Judy on longer. That's one gal I would love to see on the Supreme Court. She doesn't take squat from anybody.

Obama should quit picking people from Chicago and start hiring people with credentials.

This will give you a laugh: Out of Judge Judy's book....Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever...
One day her supreme court Judge Jerry was told by Judge Judy to "take the garbage out". He replied, "What? I am on the Supreme Court, and you expect me to take out the garbage?"
She replied, "Then put your robe on and take it out."
I remember reading how he depended on her to take her clothes to the cleaners, pick them up, etc.
Every cleaner she took his clothes to, he complained about. One day, he woke up an asked where his clothes were. "On the floor, you can't be pleased about where I take your clothes, find your own cleaners".
She revealed she had a cleaner that she once took his clothes to, but he found flaws. She would not reveal to him where she takes her clothes, and told him to" take them and find his own cleaners".

I love that woman.

Beauty fades...dumb is forever.
Don't Pee On My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining
......everyone needs to read those two books..wonder if she put out any new ones since then.

She did reveal when asked how she felt about the AZ thing, she replied, "giving the cops too much power" is not the way to go. Not exactly those words, but that was the punch. I didn't expect her to say that, but I think she has an "ACE" up her sleeve on how to deal with it legitimately and fairly.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/18/2010, 3:42 pm

15 to 30G to hear hear say "Do as I say,not as I do"? Previously...Palin was named a Teen Abstinence Ambassador for the Candie’s Foundation,[20][21] a teen pregnancy prevention organization.[22] Her duties as a paid spokeswoman involved attending town hall meetings and giving interviews on morning talk shows. At her appearance on Good Morning America, she stated, "Regardless of what I did personally, abstinence is the only 100% foolproof way you can prevent pregnancy."[23] Before becoming an abstinence spokeswoman, Palin told Fox News that abstinence is "not realistic at all."[24] Several weeks later, she would state that her words were "taken out of context".[25]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Palin

Bristol Palin to hit speakers' circuit
Quote :
Bristol Palin is hitting the speakers' circuit and will command between $15,000 and $30,000 for each appearance, Palin family attorney Thomas Van Flein said Monday.

Van Flein confirmed a report by celebrity news website RadarOnline that the daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has signed with Single Source Speakers. He added her exact fees will depend on factors such as which group she's addressing and what she must to do prepare.

Bristol Palin, 19, is listed on the speaking group's website as available for conferences, fundraisers, special events and holidays, as well as women's, youth, abstinence and "pro-life" programs.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/18/2010, 5:08 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Bristol Palin to hit speakers' circuit
Quote :
Bristol Palin is hitting the speakers' circuit and will command between $15,000 and $30,000 for each appearance, Palin family attorney Thomas Van Flein said Monday.

Man, That is sweet! It's hard to believe that Bristol could get that much for an appearance, but if she can, then good for her.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty5/20/2010, 5:24 pm

Uh oh...trouble in Idaho. Shocked They're a little upset over Caribou Barbie sticking her nose in state politics...
Republicans plan anti-Palin protest Friday
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty6/2/2010, 7:08 pm

The Quitter on Twitter:
Quote :
Extreme Greenies:see now why we push"drill,baby,drill"of known reserves&promising finds in safe onshore places like ANWR? Now do you get it?

NOPE!
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty6/2/2010, 9:12 pm

ANWR doesn't have enough. Does she get it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty6/3/2010, 7:49 am

Heretic wrote:
ANWR doesn't have enough. Does she get it?
That's why she uses Twitter. With a 140 character limit there's no room to include actual facts.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty6/5/2010, 8:08 pm

She really hits it out of the park when she's not limited to 140 characters like on Twitter,doesn't she? Rolling Eyes
Sarah Palin’s Facebook Blasts Environmentalists for Oil Spill

Quote :
“Extreme deep water drilling is not the preferred choice to meet our country’s energy needs, but your protests and lawsuits and lies about onshore and shallow water drilling have locked up safer areas. It’s catching up with you. The tragic, unprecedented deep water Gulf oil spill proves it.”

The comments on her Facebook page from her brain dead followers are mind boggling to say the least and it wasn't like I had to wade through pages and pages and pages to find these two gems. Judging by the way they spell,it's a pretty safe bet that they're teabaggers and are probably in charge of making their picket signs. Shocked Here's a couple of doozies ...

Quote :
Al Hanson
Thank you enviromentalist wacko's for the tragedy in the Gulf. Now go clean it up wack jobs!
Yesterday at 7:27pm
Will Seay
Amen Sarah! THey Send the rigs deep to rpotect the environment and end up ruining our treasured land. Whe will will show the enviro's the door, and use REAL pro's in the field who love this land enough to be good stewards.... The greedy acts of the greedy green.... shameful.... they do not fool me. THEY do what they do for money and power... NOt ... See Morebecause they care. simply heartbreaking... Keep the Faith Govenor... and continue to lead with the truth, your heart, and your convictions. This country was built by brave souls like you, the same will reclaim what our forefathers sacraficed for. ,,, God Bless you and Todd and the Kids!!
Yesterday at 10:44pm
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty6/7/2010, 7:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
The Quitter on Twitter:
Quote :
Extreme Greenies:see now why we push"drill,baby,drill"of known reserves&promising finds in safe onshore places like ANWR? Now do you get it?

NOPE!
Example of one of those "safe onshore sites"...
3 dead after natural gas line explodes in Texas
CLEBURNE, Texas — Officials say three people have been killed and several others injured after a natural gas line exploded in rural north Texas.

Officials say workers apparently hit the underground line south of Dallas while digging on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty6/16/2010, 2:42 pm

Caribou Barbie's solution? Bring in the Dutch because they know how to build dikes and stop leaks....
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 12 Empty6/20/2010, 2:21 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Caribou Barbie's solution? Bring in the Dutch because they know how to build dikes and stop leaks....

Here's the whole interview: