Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...

Go down 
+5
happy jack
Scorpion
Heretic
Artie60438
Madd Maxx
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madd Maxx

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty
PostSubject: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/19/2009, 3:41 am

Prepare yourself for some real shockers!

Alex Jones exposes the real Obama and he's certainly NOT one of us.

I definitely believe this is THE MUST SEE video of the year!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5025800195
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/19/2009, 6:00 am

We're sorry, but this video may not be available.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/19/2009, 9:38 am

If anyone plans on viewing this nut's video,I suggest purchasing some reynolds wrap to cover your head...

In 1998, Jones spearheaded the effort to rebuild the David Koresh-led Branch Davidian compound/church near Waco, Texas. He often featured the project on his cable access program and claimed that Koresh and his followers were peaceful people who were murdered by Attorney General Janet Reno and the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) in the infamous Waco Siege.[13]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio)
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/19/2009, 10:57 am

Madd Maxx wrote:

Of course he does. How could he make a living if he didn't find a conspiracy everywhere...? Wink
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/19/2009, 11:02 am

In the interest of fairness, here's the link I found with a simple Google search:
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7886780711843120756

There's dozens of copies uploaded. Jones' flock is working hard to make sure his Truth (read: the same NWO schlock we've been hearing for decades) is readily available for the masses. Laughing

Artie60438 wrote:
In 1998, Jones spearheaded the effort to rebuild the David Koresh-led Branch Davidian compound/church near Waco, Texas. He often featured the project on his cable access program and claimed that Koresh and his followers were peaceful people who were murdered by Attorney General Janet Reno and the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) in the infamous Waco Siege.

I recognize him from numerous 9/11 conspiracy debates. He is always cited by Twoofers as a source.
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/21/2009, 5:41 pm

Mirage wrote:
We're sorry, but this video may not be available.
If you cannot find it on the Internet, I'll give you a copy of the DVD.
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/21/2009, 5:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
If anyone plans on viewing this nut's video,I suggest purchasing some reynolds wrap to cover your head...

In 1998, Jones spearheaded the effort to rebuild the David Koresh-led Branch Davidian compound/church near Waco, Texas. He often featured the project on his cable access program and claimed that Koresh and his followers were peaceful people who were murdered by Attorney General Janet Reno and the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) in the infamous Waco Siege.[13]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio)
He helped raise funds to rebuild their CHURCH. The rest of what you said is true, they were peaceful people and this federal military actiion against the citizens is unforgivable and put Reno at the very top of my "women I hate most" list. She's beyond being a bitch and the others you mentioned are thugs. They did murder women and children "for their own good." How can you defend that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/21/2009, 6:00 pm

Maxx- do you also have a men I hate most list? Just wonderin Wink
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 5:55 am

Heretic wrote:
In the interest of fairness, here's the link I found with a simple Google search:

There's dozens of copies uploaded. Jones' flock is working hard to make sure his Truth (read: the same NWO schlock we've been hearing for decades) is readily available for the masses. Laughing
You're still are going to deny there are plans for a FASCIST NWO when George Bush senior announced it publicly and even the mainstream media is no longer afraid to talk about it openly?

Heretic wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
In 1998, Jones spearheaded the effort to rebuild the David Koresh-led Branch Davidian compound/church near Waco, Texas. He often featured the project on his cable access program and claimed that Koresh and his followers were peaceful people who were murdered by Attorney General Janet Reno and the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) in the infamous Waco Siege.

I recognize him from numerous 9/11 conspiracy debates. He is always cited by Twoofers as a source.
Heretic shut up and sit down. I haven't decided if you are a denier, a head-in-the-sand type, idiot or, more likely, you yourself are a government operative. You always seem to be there to defend and parrot the corporate/government side of any issue.

"Twoofers" is the term given to well meaning people who are seeking the truth to discredit them and make them sound stupid. This clearly shows a "pack mentality" common with government brotherhoods such as in military and law enforcement coming directly from Heretic.

Alex Jones is the hardest working activist/alternative media personality that exists that I am aware of. Alex Jones isn't rich from what he does, he encourages people to get the information out to as many people as we can because he reallt cares about the direction this country is headed. I hate fascism too. Go ahead and call him to tell him I am giving away copies of his latest video for free and he will thank me.

Watch the video and make up your own minds. The information is there and can easily be verified. All they did was put a pretty black face on the New World Order to make it more acceptable to the minorities here and the third world out there.

Watch the video. It will scare the hell out of you, but it is the truth and then post your thoughts.

"I can only show you the door, you have to pass through it."
- Morpheus from "The Matrix"

Last edited by Madd Maxx on 3/22/2009, 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 6:07 am

Ohhmama wrote:
Maxx- do you also have a men I hate most list? Just wonderin Wink
That list is short also and always changing with George Bush senior constantly maintaining the number one spot.

The women I hate are Reno and Hitlery Clinton, not always in that order.
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 6:26 am

Madd Maxx wrote:

I don't know how the link got broken, it worked when I first posted it.

Long before the video, even I noticed that Obama's entire campaign was run on two words "change" which everyone wanted was to get as far away from Bush and his policies as possible, and "believe" which is asking you to have faith because there is nothing solid to reach out and touch or verify it's existence.

If Obama was serious about real "change" as the people wanted, he would have set about repealing the PATRIOT and Homeland Security Acts, pu;;ed the troops out of Iraq and initiated a real investigation into 9/11 as soon as he got into office. He did none of this because he is NOT one of us, he is one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 7:07 am

Might be simple enough to fix. Go to the web site and copy the entire address and then paste. My guess is you perhaps copied from a quote because I've sometimes seen the end chopped off like that when quoting. Or it could be the link is too long for the board's parameters or some other technical reason. I post on some web sites that won't allow very long addresses to be posted, for example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 8:18 am

Heretic wrote:

Madd Maxx wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:

I don't know how the link got broken, it worked when I first posted it.
Maxx is the link Heretic posted the same video you are talking about? I'm at least interested to see what you writing about before I comment.
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 10:34 am

Is it the same? I posted the exact same post at the same time in the movie section at the Northwestindiana message board and it still works.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195
Notice how mine, even though still at Google, ends with a different id than Heretic's?

I didn't want Obama, I wanted Ron Paul. I still had some hopes until he took office and nothing "changed." Now that I've seen it laid out in front of me I know why. We can't win, the house has all the odds in their favor.

I'm telling you, DEMAND an end to corporate personhood and every congressman or senator who votes against it exposes themselves as the enemy! All corporate personhood does it makes it easy for the corporations (elite) to buy our politicians and collect favors later. Take that away from them and every payment or gift becomes transparent for what it is - a bribe! It's not a silver bullet, but more like a silver coated one, but at least it's something in OUR arsenal.

Then, quit voting for Democrats or Republicans they got us into all these messes and have already more than proven they cannot be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 11:55 am

Madd Maxx wrote:
You're still are going to deny there are plans for a FASCIST NWO when George Bush senior announced it publicly and even the mainstream media is no longer afraid to talk about it openly?

I really don't care if there are or not. What lacks is ability.

Madd Maxx wrote:
Heretic shut up and sit down.

How awfully fascist of you. I guess you're not as big a proponent of Free Speech as you claim.

Madd Maxx wrote:
I haven't decided if you are a denier, a head-in-the-sand type, idiot or, more likely, you yourself are a government operative. You always seem to be there to defend and parrot the corporate/government side of any issue.

Yes, I'm a government operative working for the NWO. That must be it. We're all powerful, capable and willing to kill its own citizens, but apparently all they could do to stop you or Alex was send me to bother you on a local internet forum.

Madd Maxx wrote:
"Twoofers" is the term given to well meaning people who are seeking the truth to discredit them and make them sound stupid. This clearly shows a "pack mentality" common with government brotherhoods such as in military and law enforcement coming directly from Heretic.

"Twoofers" is the term given to the ideological cranks inherent to the 9/11 Truth Movement, well meaning or otherwise.

Madd Maxx wrote:
Alex Jones is the hardest working activist/alternative media personality that exists that I am aware of.

Unfortunately there's no correlation between hard work and the validity of a message.

Madd Maxx wrote:
Alex Jones isn't rich from what he does

Of course not. He's selling to a small but specific audience.

Madd Maxx wrote:
All they did was put a pretty black face on the New World Order to make it more acceptable to the minorities here and the third world out there.

Which seems odd. I would think that an all powerful, sooper seekrit global fascist cabal wouldn't really care if their front man was publicly acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 2:02 pm

Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:

I really don't care if there are or not. What lacks is ability.
Are you kidding me, or is this just for the audience.

Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:
Heretic shut up and sit down.

How awfully fascist of you. I guess you're not as big a proponent of Free Speech as you claim.
Not for government, they have no place in the debate nor decision making process.

Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:
I haven't decided if you are a denier, a head-in-the-sand type, idiot or, more likely, you yourself are a government operative. You always seem to be there to defend and parrot the corporate/government side of any issue.

Yes, I'm a government operative working for the NWO. That must be it. We're all powerful, capable and willing to kill its own citizens, but apparently all they could do to stop you or Alex was send me to bother you on a local internet forum.
Interesting, no denial and an open admittance. Simple reverse psychology while legally reserving witness status as an operative.

And this could be just one of your boards. Full pay and benefits to work message boards all day. Not like this type of tax payer funded outrage wasn't exposed during the Bush administration and not beyond the realm of possibility. Killing me or Alex would create more like me and Alex, they know this.

Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:

"Twoofers" is the term given to the ideological cranks inherent to the 9/11 Truth Movement, well meaning or otherwise.
"ideological cranks" to the people who run that web site and others who are so naive as to claim two planes brought down those two buildings and a small fire brought down a third. Common usage is what I stated and, yes, inherent to the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Just like the way our media refers to the opposition in Iraq as "Insurgents" and in Iraq they and the inhabitants call themselves "freedom fighters" and we are the "invaders." It depends on how each side wants to describe the other to their populace.

Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:
Alex Jones is the hardest working activist/alternative media personality that exists that I am aware of.

Unfortunately there's no correlation between hard work and the validity of a message.
Like he states, actually I used to say it too, don't believe me and research the information yourself. But I would always add that along the way they are going to find a lot of other nasty surprises as well.

Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:
Alex Jones isn't rich from what he does

Of course not. He's selling to a small but specific audience.
Audience that is growing daily who he encourages to get the message out by copying them and distributing them for free.

Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:
All they did was put a pretty black face on the New World Order to make it more acceptable to the minorities here and the third world out there.

Which seems odd. I would think that an all powerful, sooper seekrit global fascist cabal wouldn't really care if their front man was publicly acceptable.
We all have guns, some real big guns, and they're... not... quite... in... the... clear... to... be... completely... open... about... their... motive.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 3:01 pm

Yeah, well I watched the first hour. I didn't see much new here. It looks like the same old story that we've discussed repeatedly on The Times forum, updated with references to Obama.

The problem with Alex Jones is that he takes a position and then tries to make reality fit his beliefs. That type of thinking is fundamentally flawed.

Just one example. The claim that the Federal Reserve is a "private company" is just plain false. In fact, The Federal Reserve System was specifically created by Congress to keep politics out of monetary policy.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/generalinfo/faq/faqfrs.htm#1

Quote :
Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the U.S. Congress. It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms. However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."

The twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized much like private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.

The same type of misrepresentations are found throughout Jones' work. Still, I find his work entertaining, even though it's actually misleading propaganda. The ominous tone and creepy music are classic devices used to color the actual truth.

I really thought that the scene where he thought he was being "tailed" was hilarious. It's at about the 25 minute mark. Alex and his buddy were totally freaking out about a guy that was "following" them. As it turned out, the guy was headed to a restaurant, and Alex even went so far as to film the guy walking to the door. It was obviously just some regular guy, but Jones still insisted that they had been "tailed."

Alex is entertaining, I'll give him that. I seriously doubt if he is anywhere near as paranoid as he appears to be. At least I hope he isn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 3:21 pm

OK now I gotta see this for myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 3:37 pm

The "tail" is right after the "mysterious fire drill." Around 28:20
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 3:57 pm

Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:

Madd Maxx wrote:
Interesting, no denial and an open admittance. Simple reverse psychology while legally reserving witness status as an operative.

And this could be just one of your boards. Full pay and benefits to work message boards all day. Not like this type of tax payer funded outrage wasn't exposed during the Bush administration and not beyond the realm of possibility. Killing me or Alex would create more like me and Alex, they know this.

Damned funny. We've missed you, Maxx.

Last edited by Scorpion on 3/22/2009, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 3:57 pm

I'm at the 18 minute mark right now. While some of the claims are indeed a bit extreme I cannot dismiss there is a bit of truth ringing in. As a side note I could mention how J. Edgar Hoover had tons of blackmail reportedly with something on every public official at his disposal for promotion of his own agenda. Who's to say others haven't collect similar data for promotion of their own goals.

However what the sponsor portends is a plot to take over the world I can see as people trying to work towards a better world but that plan confidently fits very well with a Biblical belief of how the Antichrist will use the structures that exist to try and take over the world.

But then if you don't believe in the Bible or the Great Tribulation I suppose that contention would seem equally fanciful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 4:16 pm

I'm at the 40 minute mark. I think the whole fire alarm section only weakens the claims.

But later when they talk about the currency manipulation you need only look at the past 90 days, if not 180 days, to see there indeed appears to be some form of currency manipulation going on. And I've mentioned that on many previous occasions, as you know. Whether some or all of the groups mentioned in the video are behind it I cannot say. That something is happening I cannot doubt.

Around the 48 minute mark is several of Obama's campaign outright lies and allegations about the Gitmo closing promise and secret transferring of prisoners.

Around 56 minutes are some good points about the fallacy we call the Federal Reserve. At the 70 minute mark it is still discussing the Fed & monetary manipulation but I have to take a break. But much of what is being said so far I already believed.
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 5:18 pm

It gets better, no worse. Better information and production, but worse scenario for us.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 10:08 pm

Mirage wrote:

Around 56 minutes are some good points about the fallacy we call the Federal Reserve. At the 70 minute mark it is still discussing the Fed & monetary manipulation but I have to take a break. But much of what is being said so far I already believed.

Looks like some of us will have our work cut out for rebutting your future posts. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty3/22/2009, 10:20 pm

Looks like some of us will have our work cut out for rebutting your future posts.

Oh Artie the truth shall set you free. Death to the Federal Reserve, which is neither Federal nor does it have any reserves. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... Empty

Back to top Go down

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next