Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...

Go down 
+5
happy jack
Scorpion
Heretic
Artie60438
Madd Maxx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madd Maxx

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty3/23/2009, 8:22 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:
I haven't decided if you are a denier, a head-in-the-sand type, idiot or, more likely, you yourself are a government operative. You always seem to be there to defend and parrot the corporate/government side of any issue.

Yes, I'm a government operative working for the NWO. That must be it. We're all powerful, capable and willing to kill its own citizens, but apparently all they could do to stop you or Alex was send me to bother you on a local internet forum.

Madd Maxx wrote:
Interesting, no denial and an open admittance. Simple reverse psychology while legally reserving witness status as an operative.

And this could be just one of your boards. Full pay and benefits to work message boards all day. Not like this type of tax payer funded outrage wasn't exposed during the Bush administration and not beyond the realm of possibility. Killing me or Alex would create more like me and Alex, they know this.

Damned funny. We've missed you, Maxx.
But true, not beyond the realm of possibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty3/24/2009, 12:43 am

Yes, I'm a government operative working for the NWO.

Really? So did you get to keep your membership in the CFR?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty3/25/2009, 12:13 am

I wonder who's idea the $4 trillion budget was?

If last night's press conference was intended to knock his mishandling and Congressional deception of the AIG fiasco off of the headlines I think he just made things worse, not better.

It's like some guy saying your gun shot someone last night and you respond with it's ok because it was in my possession the whole time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2009, 1:21 am

Scorpion wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Madd Maxx wrote:
I haven't decided if you are a denier, a head-in-the-sand type, idiot or, more likely, you yourself are a government operative. You always seem to be there to defend and parrot the corporate/government side of any issue.

Yes, I'm a government operative working for the NWO. That must be it. We're all powerful, capable and willing to kill its own citizens, but apparently all they could do to stop you or Alex was send me to bother you on a local internet forum.

Madd Maxx wrote:
Interesting, no denial and an open admittance. Simple reverse psychology while legally reserving witness status as an operative.

And this could be just one of your boards. Full pay and benefits to work message boards all day. Not like this type of tax payer funded outrage wasn't exposed during the Bush administration and not beyond the realm of possibility. Killing me or Alex would create more like me and Alex, they know this.

Damned funny. We've missed you, Maxx.
Funny how? It's certainly not beyond the realm of being possible,. You could too, I don't really know you. It could be anyone on this board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/8/2009, 6:49 pm

Madd Maxx wrote:
Prepare yourself for some real shockers!

Alex Jones exposes the real Obama and he's certainly NOT one of us.

I definitely believe this is THE MUST SEE video of the year!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5025800195
Well if that video isn't convincing, how about the picture of our "leader" bowing down to the Saudis?
What an embarrassment to every citizen in the United States.

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Obamabow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/8/2009, 7:32 pm

My Honey says that when Obama bent over in subservience to the Arab King, that the nearest AMERICAN should have applied his foot firmly to Obama's posterior.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/8/2009, 9:34 pm

Heretic wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 12:32 am

LoisLane wrote:
Well if that video isn't convincing, how about the picture of our "leader" bowing down to the Saudis?

So is this OK?

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 ZZ72682359
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 8:04 am

Scorpion wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

So is this OK?

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 ZZ72682359
Again, George W. Bush lost. He is gone. You profess to be intellectual. Why not show it. The man in the video and photograph is Barack Obama. He is showing allegiance by bowing. We all know about the misgivings of George W. Bush. Your president was supposed to be all healing. This just may jar a few of his precious popularity points.
Stage direction: This is where Artie and Edge instert the latest Gallup Poll.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 9:35 am

A simple yes or no would have been much easier and far less upsetting... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 9:46 am

LoisLane wrote:

Stage direction: This is where Artie and Edge instert the latest Gallup Poll.

Heed your own advice...please use your spell check.
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 11:17 am

Heretic wrote:
A simple yes or no would have been much easier and far less upsetting... Rolling Eyes

Just curious, when is the last time you posted a simple yes or no answer to a question?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 11:33 am

LoisLane wrote:

Again, George W. Bush lost. He is gone.

First of all, why do you keep saying that "George W Bush lost?" Lost what? And the fact that "he is gone" doesn't mean that he bears no responsilbility for the current condition of our nation.

LoisLane wrote:

You profess to be intellectual.

I'm absolutely certain that I have never "professed to be an intellectual."

LoisLane wrote:

The man in the video and photograph is Barack Obama. He is showing allegiance by bowing. We all know about the misgivings of George W. Bush.

I don't believe for a moment that Obama was "showing allegiance." And I didn't think that President Bush was showing allegiance, either.

LoisLane wrote:

Your president was supposed to be all healing.

Yeah. Well this is America, and whether you like it or not, he is our President. I don't know where you got the idea that he was "supposed to be all healing." Obama is a politician who happens to be the President.

LoisLane wrote:

This just may jar a few of his precious popularity points.

I doubt it. I don't even need to look at the polls to know that the President's overseas trip was a resounding success both here and abroad.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 11:54 am

"What an embarrassment to every citizen in the United States."

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Bush-kiss

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 President-bush-and-saudi-prince-abdullah2

So tell us Lois, were you so outraged with George too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 5:27 pm

Scorpion wrote:
I don't even need to look at the polls to know that the President's overseas trip was a resounding success both here and abroad.
A resounding success???What did he accomplish? He kissed Turkish, Muslim ass, he bowed allegiance to Saudi, Muslim ass, and he apologized to the French and the Europeans and called Americans arrogant. The only thing he accomplished was that he embarrassed the United States. And he did that well. How many troops committed to NATO for the Afganistan surge? ZERO.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 6:05 pm

"A resounding success???"
You betcha.
Whenever George Bush went abroad he embarrassed this country by acting like an ignorant drunken frat boy, was often greated with protests, burning effigies & had shoes thrown at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 6:07 pm

edge540 wrote:
You betcha.
Whenever George Bush went abroad he embarrassed this country by acting like an ignorant drunken frat boy, was often greated with protests, burning effigies & had shoes thrown at him.
OK, again. What did Obama accomplish on his European Tour? Simple question!
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 6:20 pm

He demonstrated to the delight of the world that this country no longer has an arrogant, simpleminded, "do it my my way-you're either with us or against us" clueless buffoon for a president.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 6:30 pm

edge540 wrote:
He demonstrated to the delight of the world that this country no longer has an arrogant, simpleminded, "do it my my way-you're either with us or against us" clueless buffoon for a president.
But he implied that all Americans were arrogant and dismissive, not just President George W. Bush. Again, is that all you have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 8:31 pm

Obama showed the world we are now weak, and will cater to our enemies, instead of telling them to go jump.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 8:35 pm

LoisLane wrote:
edge540 wrote:
You betcha.
OK, again. What did Obama accomplish on his European Tour? Simple question!

He started rebuilding the image that Bush destroyed and he was well liked by all. What were you expecting of him on only his first visit?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 10:06 pm

Tiger1 wrote:
Obama showed the world we are now weak, and will cater to our enemies, instead of telling them to go jump.

I'm just curious... exactly how did Obama "show the world that we are weak," and which enemies did Obama indicate that we will "cater to?"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/9/2009, 10:37 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
I don't even need to look at the polls to know that the President's overseas trip was a resounding success both here and abroad.

A resounding success???What did he accomplish?

Well, there was the G-20 agreement, where the countries agreed to contribute 1 trillion to the IMF in order to revive the global economy. That was noteworthy. Then there was the announcement of new talks on strategic arms reductions after meeting with Russian President Medvedev. That's kind of important, don't you think? And of course there was the beginning of the process of "improving our relationship with the rest of the world" thing. I think that the vast majority of the American people think that's a worthy goal.

BTW - I also thought it was great that he stopped in for an unexpected visit with our soldiers in Baghdad. Did you happen to catch any of the video on that?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/10/2009, 7:30 am

Obama also got the commitment of 5000 additional troops for Afghanistan.

How do we know for sure that Obama's trip was a success?

All the righties can complain about is that he bowed to someone. Razz
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty4/10/2009, 8:10 am

Robin Banks wrote:
Just curious, when is the last time you posted a simple yes or no answer to a question?

A provided some pretty straightforward answers to Lois in the volcano thread; I don't think I get asked simple yes or no questions seriously very often. She just gets so worked up whenever anyone asks her about the previous administration... I just didn't want her to hurt herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next