Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama's got a Fat head

Go down 
+4
paul87920
happy jack
sparks
BigWhiteGuy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Obama's got a Fat head Empty
PostSubject: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/17/2009, 9:24 am

Oops, I screwed that up,

Fathead has Obama

Seriously, who in the heck would buy one of these???

We are redoing my son's room- wonder what he would do if I accidentally bought this for his room instead of his BEARS graphics??? I think I'd end up traumatizing the poor kid!--SCARY! affraid
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/17/2009, 9:32 am

YIKES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/17/2009, 9:37 am

All hail da Messiah! I wonder how long until we are required to place a similar photo in our homes?? affraid
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/17/2009, 10:20 am

Obama's got a Fat head Farrah_Fawcett When I was a lad,this was the poster that boys put up in their rooms. Things have changed a lot if boys put up posters of politicians in their rooms. What happened to boys wanting hot cars and hot women?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/17/2009, 11:46 am

sparks wrote:
Obama's got a Fat head Farrah_FawcettWhat happened to boys wanting hot cars and hot women?

We're still around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/17/2009, 1:43 pm

I dunno, ya gotta check with dem silly folks at fathead.com-

why anyone would want a full size pic of Obama in their room is wayyy beyond me... Shocked
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 12:20 pm

Ohhmama wrote:

why anyone would want a full size pic of Obama in their room is wayyy beyond me... Shocked
Chris Matthews has one on the ceiling over his bed, specifically for those moments when he feels the need to have a thrill go up his leg.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 12:26 pm

sparks wrote:
Obama's got a Fat head Farrah_Fawcett When I was a lad,this was the poster that boys put up in their rooms. Things have changed a lot if boys put up posters of politicians in their rooms. What happened to boys wanting hot cars and hot women?
They grew up to become conservatives and have learned to deal with reality.
The others became supporters of the Messiah and now indulge their fantasies through Him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 12:37 pm

happy jack wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Chris Matthews has one on the ceiling over his bed, specifically for those moments when he feels the need to have a thrill go up his leg.

Right next to Keith Olbermann's.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 2:05 pm

My room has this lovely poster of this beautiful lady.

Obama's got a Fat head 24-446~Kat-Von-D-Posters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 3:04 pm

I'm to old or grown up to have posters hanging anymore

My son on the other hand has Dallas Cheerleaders Fat head in his room
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 3:29 pm

It's getting a little scary. Seems like people are worshipping a god instead of a political leader.

I once spotted a special where they showed a reporter allowed in North Korea, and in almost every home was a poster of the whatever his name is, the leader. They actually have candles lit and pray before it.

I hope people don't go ape once he's in office and expect him to walk on water.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 5:33 pm

mike3775 wrote:

Are any of them tattooed?
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 5:35 pm

UrRight wrote:
It's getting a little scary. Seems like people are worshipping a god instead of a political leader.

I don't know if I believe that they are worshiping Obama. Personally I think that's all media hype and most people have gone back to their daily lives.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 5:35 pm

UrRight wrote:

I once spotted a special where they showed a reporter allowed in North Korea, and in almost every home was a poster of the whatever his name is, the leader. They actually have candles lit and pray before it.

I hope people don't go ape once he's in office and expect him to walk on water.
How many homes have a photo or painting of Martin Luther King? Same difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 5:42 pm

How many homes use to have pictures of JFK hanging in them? Lots.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 5:48 pm

party42 wrote:
Never have. Never will..........sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 6:04 pm

So I told my son I was getting the Obama for his walls he said- you do that and I'm taking a sledgehammer to my walls! LOL
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 6:06 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
So I told my son I was getting the Obama for his walls he said- you do that and I'm taking a sledgehammer to my walls! LOL
I wish I had an "Ohhmama fathead". . . .
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 6:24 pm

party42 wrote:

I can't think of one person outside of my family and friends that would even deserve to have a photo of them hung in my home (especially a politician).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 6:42 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

So women in a white apron standing by a stove is your turn on huh? Whatever floats your boat. Razz
Back to top Go down
Face

Face

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 6:45 pm

paul87920 wrote:
party42 wrote:

I can't think of one person outside of my family and friends that would even deserve to have a photo of them hung in my home (especially a politician).

There are lots of reasons poeple hang a picture of someone in their house. How many had a pic of the Pope? Both a political and religous leader.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 6:55 pm

None in my 54 years of life......FACE.

Mostly dead relatives.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 6:58 pm

party42 wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

So women in a white apron standing by a stove is your turn on huh? Whatever floats your boat. Razz
Not an avatar, the real deal. . . . . wouldn't mind a "fathead" of Party42 either. Or better yet, one "fathead" with Ohhmama and Party42.
Yeowwwww.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty1/18/2009, 7:12 pm

paul87920 wrote:
mike3775 wrote:

Are any of them tattooed?

Not like yours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama's got a Fat head
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next