Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama's got a Fat head

Go down 
+4
paul87920
happy jack
sparks
BigWhiteGuy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sparks

Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 7:53 am

paul87920 wrote:
My room has this lovely poster of this beautiful lady.

Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 24-446~Kat-Von-D-Posters
I guess you have learned to get past the whole thing about women with tattoos and piercings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 9:15 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:
So I told my son I was getting the Obama for his walls he said- you do that and I'm taking a sledgehammer to my walls! LOL
I wish I had an "Ohhmama fathead". . . .

LOL, your so sweet!!! Crack me up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 9:17 am

party42 wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:
So I told my son I was getting the Obama for his walls he said- you do that and I'm taking a sledgehammer to my walls! LOL
I wish I had an "Ohhmama fathead". . . .

So women in a white apron standing by a stove is your turn on huh? Whatever floats your boat. Razz

It was either my clean mama version or my dirty kat von d look-a-like pic... Razz hehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 9:23 am

sparks wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
My room has this lovely poster of this beautiful lady.

Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 24-446~Kat-Von-D-Posters
I guess you have learned to get past the whole thing about women with tattoos and piercings?

Pauly- Tatt'd women are hot- trust me THIS I know!! Wink

Speaking of... it's about time to get another one!Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 SmileyRock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 9:36 am

paul87920 wrote:
mike3775 wrote:
My son on the other hand has Dallas Cheerleaders Fat head in his room

Are any of them tattooed?

My son says she is hot, but the tattoos ruin her Smile

He has yet to realize that tattoos does not mean the woman is bad, he will learn later on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 12:12 pm

mike3775 wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
mike3775 wrote:
My son on the other hand has Dallas Cheerleaders Fat head in his room

Are any of them tattooed?

My son says she is hot, but the tattoos ruin her Smile

He has yet to realize that tattoos does not mean the woman is bad, he will learn later on

What he is more likely to learn is that there will be a whole lot of 60-70 year old women running around with perky boobs, {breast implants}, and tattoos that you can no longer read or distinguish the image.

eeeeewwww...not a pretty sight. Razz
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 4:53 pm

I'm sorry but I just love tattoos and piercings. Thinking about getting snake bites here soon. Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Snake

I wonder if Obama's fat head has ever been pierced. He'd better not get a piercing. He'd ruin it for everyone. Just like Pelosi ruining the RickRoll.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 5:48 pm

paul87920 wrote:
I'm sorry but I just love tattoos and piercings. Thinking about getting snake bites here soon. Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Snake

I wonder if Obama's fat head has ever been pierced. He'd better not get a piercing. He'd ruin it for everyone. Just like Pelosi ruining the RickRoll.

Obama doesn't need tattoos or piercings to look cool!
Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 08211c03-f333-0c24-063a-ed84fb6f992d-ent_obamamag_ebonycool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 6:01 pm

:barf:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 6:37 pm

Since Ebony called him a brother, does that mean as a white guy I can now go up to any black guy and call him a brother?

If a black magazine can do it and not be racist, so can a white guy
Back to top Go down
Face

Face

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 7:03 pm

mike3775 wrote:

I guess, but I have a feeling "brother" isn't in your normal vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 7:06 pm

mike3775 wrote:
Since Ebony called him a brother, does that mean as a white guy I can now go up to any black guy and call him a brother?

I call black guys that I work with brothers all the time. However, I always treat strangers with the same respect that I expect in return. You can do whatever you think is best, but eventually someone is going to take offense to your rudeness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 7:43 pm

Quote :
but eventually someone is going to take offense to your rudeness.
since when is brother a bad name?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Face

Face

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 7:47 pm

Ohhmama wrote:

I don't think it is, if said correctly, once again, go to the intention. Your voice gives a lot away as far as intention of words.
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 9:11 pm

sparks wrote:
mike3775 wrote:

I call black guys that I work with brothers all the time.

I'll bet it's very much appreciated....
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 9:31 pm

mike3775 wrote:

"Brother" is still white, nerdy, and appropriate.

"Brotha" on the other hand is still reserved for them and a few select white people that are really close to them.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/19/2009, 10:37 pm

sparks wrote:
And I’m certain that the whitebread attempt at street cred impresses the hell out of them.
Don’t be surprised if one day they make you an Honorary Negro.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/20/2009, 5:57 am

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
And I’m certain that the whitebread attempt at street cred impresses the hell out of them.
Don’t be surprised if one day they make you an Honorary Negro.
That would be really cool. The world would be a far better place if people didn't hate others simply because they are different.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/20/2009, 8:21 am

Face wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

I don't think it is, if said correctly, once again, go to the intention. Your voice gives a lot away as far as intention of words.

Bingo! I've never thought of the term "brother" as wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/20/2009, 12:46 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Face wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Bingo! I've never thought of the term "brother" as wrong.

I have been told that it is wrong by some and its ok by others Artie

that is all i was wondering, because some say it is ok, while others say it is wrong.

I don't see why it would be wrong, but I have been told it is
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty1/20/2009, 4:55 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
Pauly- Tatt'd women are hot- trust me THIS I know!! Wink

Speaking of... it's about time to get another one!Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 SmileyRock

I'll bet you are very hot! What kinda tatts do you have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's got a Fat head   Obama's got a Fat head - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama's got a Fat head
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2