Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...

Go down 
+5
happy jack
Scorpion
Heretic
Artie60438
Madd Maxx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 3 Empty4/10/2009, 4:54 pm

Scorpion wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Well if that video isn't convincing, how about the picture of our "leader" bowing down to the Saudis?
What an embarrassment to every citizen in the United States.

So is this OK?

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 3 ZZ72682359

Uh, he was receiving a medal from da king. Hardly a bow like Obama's.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 3 Empty4/12/2009, 12:21 pm

Have you seen the video on "the bow?" It's a little less dramatic than the still. It looks like he was clowning around or something.

In any case, I think it's kind of silly to characterize Obama's actions as "pledging allegiance" to the Saudi King.

I just hope that Obama doesn't run around holding hands with the Saudis like President Bush did... what was that all about?
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 3 Empty4/12/2009, 12:40 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Have you seen the video on "the bow?" It's a little less dramatic than the still. It looks like he was clowning around or something.

In any case, I think it's kind of silly to characterize Obama's actions as "pledging allegiance" to the Saudi King.

I just hope that Obama doesn't run around holding hands with the Saudis like President Bush did... what was that all about?
That's alright. He gets another chance of kissing Cuban and Venezuelan butt this week when he strokes the Latin Americans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 3 Empty4/12/2009, 9:31 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Scorpion wrote:
markh wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
This just seemed appropriate for today:

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 3 Bush-Rabbit-751680

Hey, nothing wrong with that. Happy Easter to everyone!

Yes I have, and hardly a "bow" in the sense of what Obama did. Usually one has to bend down to have something like a medal placed around their neck.

Happy Easter to you also! albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...   A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A MUST SEE! The Obama Deception...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3