Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty1/3/2015, 9:43 pm

Always room for another nutcase....
Mike Huckabee Say Goodbye Fox News; White House Run Next? – Video
Quote :
UPDATED, 6:04PM: Mike Huckabee ended his Fox News show tonight by announcing he’s ending his run at Fox News. “It has been the ride of a lifetime, and I have never had so much fun in my life,” the former Arkansas governor told his live studio audience on Huckabee. “But I also realize that God hasn’t put me on Earth just to have a good time or to make a good living but rather God’s put me on Earth to try to make a good life. There has been a great deal of speculation as to whether I would run for president. And if I were willing to absolutely rule that out, I could keep doing this show. But I can’t make such a declaration. Now I’m not going to make a decision about running until late in the spring of 2015,
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty1/16/2015, 4:20 pm

The circus is coming to town!...

RNC rolls out 2016 debate schedule
Source: Politico

Quote :
CORONADO, Calif. — The Republican National Committee will announce Friday that it has sanctioned nine presidential primary debates, starting this August in Ohio and continuing through March 2016, with the potential to add a few more.

The schedule will be rolled out at the party’s winter meeting here later this afternoon, but POLITICO obtained a first look at the line-up from insiders.

To give their push to control the debate process teeth, any candidate who participates in a non-sanctioned debate will not be allowed to participate in any more sanctioned debates. This will likely deter candidates and other media outlets from holding unofficial debates.

Here are the nine debates that have been sanctioned, with the caveat that negotiations to finalize the details are ongoing:
1. Fox News, August 2015, Ohio
2. CNN, September 2015, California
3. CNBC, October 2015, Colorado
4. Fox Business, November 2015, Wisconsin
5. CNN, December 2015, Nevada
6. Fox News, January 2016, Iowa
7. ABC News, February 2016, New Hampshire
8. CBS News, February 2016, South Carolina
9. NBC/Telemundo, February 2016, Florida

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/rnc-2016-debate-schedule-114329.html#ixzz3P16jw41J
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/rnc-2016-debate-schedule-114329.html

Too gutless to go on MSNBC but 3 for Fox. Thanks for the talking point,cowards.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty1/24/2015, 7:25 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes sigh
Sarah Palin and Donald Trump both interested in 2016 runs
Quote :
Sarah Palin and Donald Trump both interested in 2016 runs
Source: CNN.com

Washington (CNN)With a Clinton, a Bush and a Romney all seriously teasing presidential runs, why not a Palin?

Why not, indeed.

Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate was asked by ABC News if she's interested in running for the White House.

"Of course," she said during the interview, which was conducted as she served wild boar chili to the homeless in Las Vegas.

Teasing a presidential run can become something of a hobby for people with a certain level of political celebrity.

Donald Trump, the reality TV star and real estate developer, has teased runs for the White House during a few presidential cycles. He's in Iowa this weekend, too.

He again didn't rule out a potential 2016 run for himself, saying if he actually launches a campaign, he'd do it before June.
A grifter and a carnival barker walk into a bar....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty1/25/2015, 10:24 pm

Free To Be Dumb: The Republican Iowa Freedom Summit Lives Up To Its Billing
Quote :
This weekend Rep. Steve King of Iowa, who maligned immigrants as drug mules who “have calves the size of cantaloupes,” and supports dog fighting because laws that protect animal welfare are, “exactly what our founding fathers wanted to avoid,” hosted his annual Iowa Freedom Summit with a star-studded cast of prospective GOP presidential candidates. And Fox News was there to capture every thrilling moment.

For some reason Fox thinks it is breaking news that Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, and Rick Perry said mean things about ObamaCare. Their definition of “thrashing” must be “to mutter childish slogans and stomp your feet.” And they continue to ignore the fact that their calls to repeal it have failed repeatedly, including when the Supreme Court upheld it. Also forgotten is any mention of what they would replace it with as they throw millions of Americans off of their insurance plans.

The timing of this event couldn’t have been better as this week saw the advancement of several possible candidacies, including Sarah Palin and Donald Trump, both of whom were in attendance. Palin distinguished herself by posing with a sign that said “Fuc_ Michael Moore,” as part of her campaign to defend the box office hit, American Sniper. She addressed the same subject in her speech when she further demonstrated her grown up, Christian values by shouting “Screw the left in Hollywood.” Somebody might want to tell her that Hollywood is responsible for the movie she is defending. Note to GOP: She aint running.

The Donald was his typically arrogant, Narcissistic self. He insulted fellow Republican Mitt Romney (a no-show) saying that he would not be a good candidate because “he choked” last time around. He also raised the tender issue of Romney’s 47% remarks and said that his RomneyCare in Massachusetts was enough to disqualify him from further consideration. He also slammed Jeb Bush (another no-show) because of his name saying that “The last thing we need is another Bush.” He may get some agreement from Democrats on that. And of course, he bragged about himself. Even though there is little chance that he will enter the race, like every other time he has pretended to run, he is just promoting his own interests and image (like Palin).

Dr. Ben Carson took the stage to further prove that he must have have missed every class in college except brain surgery. He began by complaining that he doesn’t believe in taking healthcare and “putting it in the hands of the government.” Setting aside the fact that ObamaCare doesn’t do that, he expresses his preference for putting healthcare in the hands of greedy, soulless corporations. And he actually said that even if it worked he would oppose it. Um, OK. Then he declares that immigrants only come to America because it is so attractive. Therefore, he proposes that that be reversed. That might actually work. Make America less attractive and nobody will want to come. However, it’s a terrible campaign slogan, and besides, George Bush already tried that.

The comedy extravaganza continues with featured guests like Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Chris Christie, and Rick Santorum. The prospective candidates from the so-called “establishment” wing of the party (Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, and Marco Rubio) all declined to attend. That may cost them some Tea-fection when the race begins in earnest. But from this small glimpse into the nascent campaign season, it is bound to be a bountiful cornucopia of laughs. Just wait for the debates to get started.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty3/18/2015, 4:00 pm

Donald Trump Is Launching A 2016 Exploratory Committee -- For Real
Quote :
Real estate mogul Donald Trump is going a step further in his presidential machinations for 2016 than he did in 2012.

The New Hampshire Union-Leader and local TV station WMUR reported that Trump plans to announce the formation of a presidential exploratory committee on Wednesday, a day before visiting the first-in-the-nation primary state.

"I am the only one who can make America truly great again!" Trump said in a statement obtained by CNBC.

Last month, Trump began hiring consultants who could serve on a potential presidential campaign. The reality TV star also publicly toyed with a presidential run in 2012, but he didn't take as concrete of a step as forming an exploratory committee during that cycle.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R), Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson are the only other potential presidential contenders in a crowded field of likely GOP candidates to form exploratory committees at this stage.

Trump's senior political adviser, Corey Lewandowski, told the Union-Leader that Trump has also declined to return for another season of his successful reality show "The Apprentice."

“Nobody in the history of television has turned down a renewal,” Lewandowski told the newspaper. “But Mr. Trump can do that.”
Bill Maher must be ecstatic...
2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Real-Time-Donald-Maher-Orangutan
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty3/21/2015, 8:34 pm

Cruz Plans ‘Important’ Speech
Quote :
A political staffer for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) told the Daily Beast to say that the senator would be giving an important speech Monday morning at Liberty University.

“The aide would not answer questions as to what the speech would be about, except to say that it would be worth our while to attend.”
Could it possibly be? I can't think of anything I'd rather see than him on the GOP debate stage Very Happy
2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 8XjrTlM
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty3/22/2015, 12:14 pm

Ted Cruz to announce 2016 presidential bid on Mondayaffraid
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/22/politics/ted-cruz-2016-announcement/

Quote :
"(CNN)Ted Cruz is first out the gate.

The first-term senator from Texas will announce that he's running for the Republican presidential nomination, according to the Houston Chronicle. He will make his official declaration Monday in Lynchburg, Virginia at Liberty University, the largest Christian university in the world.

Cruz, 44, will be the first candidate to formally throw his hat in the ring for what's expected to be a crowded GOP primary, with more than a dozen high-profile Republicans expressing serious interest in a White House run.

The Chronicle reports that Cruz will go straight to announcing his candidacy without first forming an exploratory committee, according to advisers with direct knowledge of his plans."
Be still my heart Laughing
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty3/22/2015, 12:20 pm

Giddy up.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty3/24/2015, 10:36 am

Birthers,on your mark..get set..go!
Trump brings birther charge against CruzTrump brings birther charge against CruzTrump brings birther charge against Cruz
Quote :
Real estate tycoon Donald Trump cast doubt Monday on whether Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) can run for president, because Cruz was born in Canada.

"It’s a hurdle; somebody could certainly look at it very seriously," Trump said during a phone interview Monday on My Fox New York.

"He was born in Canada. If you know and when we all studied our history lessons, you are supposed to be born in this country, so I just don't know how the courts will rule on this."

Trump, who says he is exploring a bid for president in 2016, was part of the "birther" movement that questioned President Obama's birth place, as well as the veracity of his birth certificate. He recently took credit for getting Obama to release his birth certificate while speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference in February.

After flirting with a 2012 presidential bid, Trump has announced an exploratory committee for 2016 and says he will not renew his contract for his TV show, "The Apprentice" on NBC.

Cruz confirmed his bid for president on Monday morning during a speech at Liberty University.

“It’s going to take a new generation of courageous conservatives to help make America great again, and I’m ready to stand with you to lead the fight," he said in a video touting the speech.

Trump claimed he had come up with Cruz's line about making America great again and questioned whether he should have secured the rights to it ahead of the 2016 campaign.

"The line of 'Make America great again,' the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody's now using it, they are all loving it," Trump said.

"I don’t know I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty3/24/2015, 10:39 am

edge540 wrote:
Giddy up.
Anyone else on your wishlist? Mine? Ben Carson & Mike Huckabee
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty3/24/2015, 11:32 am

Why do we call it a "clown car"? Exhibit A: Go to http://www.tedcruz.com/ and you'll be greeted with:
SUPPORT PRESIDENT OBAMA.
IMMIGRATION REFORM NOW!
lol!

Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty3/25/2015, 8:59 am

Artie60438 wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Giddy up.
Anyone else on your wishlist? Mine? Ben Carson & Mike Huckabee

You betcha.
Donald The Clown debating the other clowns in the primaries would be super awesome.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty6/25/2015, 4:20 pm

We all knew that Carnival barker Trump was going to be a dream come true if he decided to run. So without further ado I give you ring #1....
Univision dumps Trump, cancels Miss USA over his comments about Mexicans
then...
Donald Trump Blames Mexican Government For Univision Dropping Miss USA Pageant
And finally...
Donald Trump threatens to sue Univision over nixed Miss USA deal

Somebody need to tell that idiot that he's not on a 2 bit reality show anymore and that words have consequences.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty6/29/2015, 2:48 pm

More bad news for the Captain of the clown car.... Very Happy
NBC: Done With Donald Trump, Miss USA, Miss Universe
Quote :
At NBC, respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values.

Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump.

To that end, the annual Miss USA and Miss Universe Pageants, which are part of a joint venture between NBC and Trump, will no longer air on NBC .

In addition, as Mr. Trump has already indicated, he will not be participating in “Celebrity Apprentice” on NBC.

Celebrity Apprentice is licensed from Mark Burnett’s United Artists Media Group and that relationship will continue, NBC said.

According to informed sources, the decision to cut ties with Trump is corporate-wide, so don’t look for the pageants to be telecast on any other NBCUniversal network. And, because the pageants are a joint venture between NBC and Trump, NBC is taking steps to end that joint venture. NBC already had announced it had ordered another edition of  Celebrity Apprentice before Trump made his controversial candidacy announcement. But, since Trump would not be involved in any future editions of the competition series, future participation of his children is extremely unlikely.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty6/29/2015, 2:56 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :

Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump.

To that end, the annual Miss USA and Miss Universe Pageants, which are part of a joint venture between NBC and Trump, will no longer air on NBC .

In addition, as Mr. Trump has already indicated, he will not be participating in “Celebrity Apprentice” on NBC.

Celebrity Apprentice is licensed from Mark Burnett’s United Artists Media Group and that relationship will continue, NBC said.

According to informed sources, the decision to cut ties with Trump is corporate-wide, so don’t look for the pageants to be telecast on any other NBCUniversal network. And, because the pageants are a joint venture between NBC and Trump, NBC is taking steps to end that joint venture. NBC already had announced it had ordered another edition of  Celebrity Apprentice before Trump made his controversial candidacy announcement. But, since Trump would not be involved in any future editions of the competition series, future participation of his children is extremely unlikely.

The ‘Make mine black ….’ thread would be a mighty fine place to respond to this, Artie:

happy jack wrote:
Incidentally, you have some unfinished business on the ‘Make mine black ….’ thread, wherein you have been asked numerous times to provide examples of my alleged bigotry. Care to finish that business, or are you too busy pussying out of the discussion?
The way I see it, there are three options:

1. Substantiate your allegations of my bigotry.
2. Retract your allegations of my bigotry.
3. Continue to keep your lies on display for all to see.

happy jack wrote:

I don’t believe that it can be said that I have started any topics favorable to blacks, Muslims, or gays, but I also don’t believe it can be said that I’ve started topics ranting against blacks, Muslims, or gays. There have certainly been topics I’ve started that concerned blacks, Muslims, and gays, but I fail to see any rants against any of those groups as a whole. Also, I don’t believe that I’ve started any topics favorable to any one particular thing. I have started my topics with one thing in mind – to get a debate going, welcoming views from any and all perspectives.
So I ask you again, for the third or fourth time: Is it your contention that, merely because a poster does not initiate a thread espousing a particular view, that poster is diametrically opposed to that particular view?

Having said that, I think it's time for you to list the topics you have started that are favorable to blacks, Muslims, and gays.
      :bball:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty6/29/2015, 3:06 pm

Oh so Predictable Rolling Eyes
Donald Trump Says He’s Suing NBC; Blasts Network For Backing “Lying Brian Williams”
Quote :
Slamming the network for standing “behind lying Brian Williams” but not him, Donald Trump wasted no time today threatening NBC with legal action over the net canceling its planned airing of the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants. “Their contract violating closure of Miss Universe/Miss USA will be determined in court,” said Trump’s office in a statement Monday. “Furthermore, they will stand behind lying Brian Williams, but won’t stand behind people that tell it like it is, as unpleasant as that may be.”
Ha ha ha. I'm going to take a wild guess that his contract included some sort of morals clause that his remarks clearly violated.
I love the Donald! Can't wait to see him in the clown car debates. cheers
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty6/29/2015, 4:31 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Oh so Predictable Rolling Eyes
Donald Trump Says He’s Suing NBC; Blasts Network For Backing “Lying Brian Williams”
Quote :
Slamming the network for standing “behind lying Brian Williams” but not him, Donald Trump wasted no time today threatening NBC with legal action over the net canceling its planned airing of the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants. “Their contract violating closure of Miss Universe/Miss USA will be determined in court,” said Trump’s office in a statement Monday. “Furthermore, they will stand behind lying Brian Williams, but won’t stand behind people that tell it like it is, as unpleasant as that may be.”
Ha ha ha. I'm going to take a wild guess that his contract included some sort of morals clause that his remarks clearly violated.
I love the Donald! Can't wait to see him in the  clown  car debates. cheers

happy jack wrote:

I see that you've selected Door #3.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty7/8/2015, 10:12 pm

HaHaHA..Good luck trying to rein in an egomaniac that is becoming the face of your party...
GOP leaders fear damage to party’s image as Donald Trump doubles down
Quote :
The head of the Republican National Committee, responding to demands from increasingly worried party leaders, spent nearly an hour Wednesday on the phone with Donald Trump, urging the presidential candidate to tone down his inflammatory comments about immigration that have infuriated a key election constituency.

The call from chairman Reince Priebus, described by donors and consultants briefed on the conversation and confirmed by the RNC, underscores the extent to which Trump has gone from an embarrassment to a cause for serious alarm among top Republicans in Washington and nationwide.

But there is little they can do about the mogul and reality-television star, who draws sustenance from controversy and attention. And some fear that, with assistance from Democrats, Trump could become the face of the GOP.

Rather than backing down from his comments about illegal immigrants — whom he characterized as rapists and killers, among other things — Trump has amplified his remarks at every opportunity, including in a round of interviews Wednesday.

He insisted to NBC News that he has “nothing to apologize for” in his repeated remarks about Mexicans. But he also predicted that, if he secures the GOP nomination, “I’ll win the Latino vote.”0
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty7/9/2015, 11:09 am

Artie60438 wrote:
HaHaHA..Good luck trying to rein in an egomaniac that is becoming the face of your party...
GOP leaders fear damage to party’s image as Donald Trump doubles down
Quote :
The head of the Republican National Committee, responding to demands from increasingly worried party leaders, spent nearly an hour Wednesday on the phone with Donald Trump, urging the presidential candidate to tone down his inflammatory comments about immigration that have infuriated a key election constituency.

The call from chairman Reince Priebus, described by donors and consultants briefed on the conversation and confirmed by the RNC, underscores the extent to which Trump has gone from an embarrassment to a cause for serious alarm among top Republicans in Washington and nationwide.

But there is little they can do about the mogul and reality-television star, who draws sustenance from controversy and attention. And some fear that, with assistance from Democrats, Trump could become the face of the GOP.

Rather than backing down from his comments about illegal immigrants — whom he characterized as rapists and killers, among other things — Trump has amplified his remarks at every opportunity, including in a round of interviews Wednesday.

He insisted to NBC News that he has “nothing to apologize for” in his repeated remarks about Mexicans. But he also predicted that, if he secures the GOP nomination, “I’ll win the Latino vote.”0

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :

The ‘Make mine black ….’ thread would be a mighty fine place to respond to this, Artie:

happy jack wrote:
Incidentally, you have some unfinished business on the ‘Make mine black ….’ thread, wherein you have been asked numerous times to provide examples of my alleged bigotry. Care to finish that business, or are you too busy pussying out of the discussion?

happy jack wrote:

I don’t believe that it can be said that I have started any topics favorable to blacks, Muslims, or gays, but I also don’t believe it can be said that I’ve started topics ranting against blacks, Muslims, or gays. There have certainly been topics I’ve started that concerned blacks, Muslims, and gays, but I fail to see any rants against any of those groups as a whole. Also, I don’t believe that I’ve started any topics favorable to any one particular thing. I have started my topics with one thing in mind – to get a debate going, welcoming views from any and all perspectives.
So I ask you again, for the third or fourth time: Is it your contention that, merely because a poster does not initiate a thread espousing a particular view, that poster is diametrically opposed to that particular view?

Having said that, I think it's time for you to list the topics you have started that are favorable to blacks, Muslims, and gays.

:bball: :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:    
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty7/10/2015, 10:43 am

Trump’s Arizona Speech on Illegal Immigration Could Attract Thousands
Quote :
A speech "on illegal immigration and numerous other topics" by the real estate mogul and Republican presidential candidate had to be moved from a hotel to the Phoenix convention center "to accommodate the thousands of people expected to attend" the Saturday event.

The rally, which will also feature the city's anti-immigration Sheriff Joe Arpaio, already had 3,500 committed attendees Thursday evening when the campaign announced the venue change, according to the Arizona Republic newspaper. Arpaio has faced condemnation for his hard-line rhetoric on immigration and has been found by a federal judge to have violated the civil rights of Latinos.
TRump and Arpaio....What a tag team!

Meanwhile,Frankenstein's monster continues to skyrocket Very Happy
Poll: Trump leads GOP race
Quote :
The Economist/YouGov Poll shows Trump with 15% of the votes of registered Republican voters. Jeb Bush and Rand Paul are next in line with 11% of the votes each, according to the poll.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty7/11/2015, 4:27 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump’s Arizona Speech on Illegal Immigration Could Attract Thousands
Quote :
A speech "on illegal immigration and numerous other topics" by the real estate mogul and Republican presidential candidate had to be moved from a hotel to the Phoenix convention center "to accommodate the thousands of people expected to attend" the Saturday event.

The rally, which will also feature the city's anti-immigration Sheriff Joe Arpaio, already had 3,500 committed attendees Thursday evening when the campaign announced the venue change, according to the Arizona Republic newspaper. Arpaio has faced condemnation for his hard-line rhetoric on immigration and has been found by a federal judge to have violated the civil rights of Latinos.
TRump and Arpaio....What a tag team!

Meanwhile,Frankenstein's monster continues to skyrocket Very Happy
Poll: Trump leads GOP race
Quote :
The Economist/YouGov Poll shows Trump with 15% of the votes of registered Republican voters.  Jeb Bush and Rand Paul are next in line with 11% of the votes each, according to the poll.

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

:bball: :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:     :bball: :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:       
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty7/12/2015, 9:48 pm

Time to clear your calendars and start planning your clown car debate parties jocolor Our favorite comedy network news shows are about to begin...

August 6, 2015 - 9pm ET
Fox News Republican Debate
Aired On: Fox News Channel
Sponsors: Fox News, facebook
Moderators: Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace
Rules: Top 10 candidates in an average of 5 national polls
Candidates: To be determined
Notes: Fox News has added a candidate forum at 1pm ET the same day for candidates who don't make the debate cut

September 16, 2015
CNN/Salem Republican Debate (Press Release)
Aired On: CNN and Salem Radio
Sponsors: Reagan Library Foundation, CNN, Salem Media Group
Moderators: Jake Tapper, Hugh Hewitt,
Rules: Split field into Segment B (top 10 candidates) and Segment A (remaining candidates getting at least 1% in polls) (Details)

October, 2015*
CNBC Republican Debate
Aired On: CNBC
Sponsors: CNBC (Press Release)
November, 2015*

Fox Business/WSJ Republican Debate
Aired On: Fox Business Network
Sponsors: Fox Business Network, Wall Street Journal

December 15, 2015
CNN/Salem Republican Debate
Aired On: CNN
Sponsors: CNN, Salem Media Group

January, 2016*
Sponsors: Fox News

February 6, 2016
ABC/IJReview Republican Debate
Aired On: ABC
Sponsors: ABC News, IJReview.com (Press Release)

February 13, 2016
CBS News Republican Debate
Aired On: CBS
Sponsors: CBS News

February 26, 2016
NBC/Telemundo Republican Debate
Aired On: NBC and Telemundo
Sponsors: NBC/Telemundo, National Review

March, 2016*

March 10, 2016
*Debate sponsor has not yet named specific date

Read more at http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-republican-primary-debate-schedule/#x2BS8lL4jDQLDEDd.99
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty7/13/2015, 10:40 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Time to clear your calendars and start planning your clown car debate parties jocolor Our favorite comedy network news shows are about to begin...

August 6, 2015 - 9pm ET
Sponsors: Fox News, facebook
Moderators: Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace
Rules: Top 10 candidates in an average of 5 national polls
Notes: Fox News has added a candidate forum at 1pm ET the same day for candidates who don't make the debate cut

September 16, 2015
CNN/Salem Republican Debate (Press Release)
Aired On: CNN and Salem Radio
Sponsors: Reagan Library Foundation, CNN, Salem Media Group
Moderators: Jake Tapper, Hugh Hewitt,
Rules: Split field into Segment B (top 10 candidates) and Segment A (remaining candidates getting at least 1% in polls) (Details)

October, 2015*
CNBC Republican Debate
Aired On: CNBC
Sponsors: CNBC (Press Release)
November, 2015*

Fox Business/WSJ Republican Debate
Aired On: Fox Business Network
Sponsors: Fox Business Network, Wall Street Journal

December 15, 2015

January, 2016*

February 6, 2016
ABC/IJReview Republican Debate
Aired On: ABC
Sponsors: ABC News, IJReview.com (Press Release)

February 13, 2016
CBS News Republican Debate
Aired On: CBS
Sponsors: CBS News

February 26, 2016
NBC/Telemundo Republican Debate
Aired On: NBC and Telemundo
Sponsors: NBC/Telemundo, National Review

March, 2016*

March 10, 2016
*Debate sponsor has not yet named specific date

Read more at http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-republican-primary-debate-schedule/#x2BS8lL4jDQLDEDd.99

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

:bball: :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:     :bball: :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:      :bball: :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:     :bball: :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  :bball:  
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty7/13/2015, 3:59 pm

Attention wingnut lemmings!!! Your master has issued the following order:
Limbaugh to GOP: Stop Bashing Trump or Hillary Will Win
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty7/29/2015, 10:42 pm

Don't forget,a new season of the real "Mad Men" starts 1 week from today,Thursday Aug 6th. Very Happy It's like a favorite show coming back after 4 years of being on hiatus. cheers  jocolor  cheers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-debate-criteria_55b8c14de4b0074ba5a6c5ea
Quote :
Fox News, which is hosting the first Republican presidential primary debate on Aug. 6, has been criticized for limiting the stage to the 10 candidates leading in the polls. In response, the network announced last month that it would host another debate earlier that day for second-tier candidates with at least 1 percent support in the polls.

But now, Fox News is relaxing the criteria even further, doing away with the 1 percent polling requirement and allowing the full slate of 16 candidates the opportunity to appear in either the main debate at 9 p.m. EST or another event at 5 p.m. EST. In effect, the change will allow candidates like Carly Fiorina, former New York Gov. George Pataki and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) access to a stage.

“In a concerted effort to include and accommodate the now 16 Republican candidate field -- the largest in modern political history -- Fox News is expanding participation in the 5 p.m. EST debate to all declared candidates whose names are consistently being offered to respondents in major national polls, as recognized by Fox News,” said Michael Clemente, Fox News’ executive vice president for news, in a statement to Politico.

Clemente specified, however, that the criteria for inclusion in the prime-time debate remain the same -- namely, candidates must place among the top 10 in an average of the five most recent presidential polls.

Here’s how the candidates stack up, according to the most recent poll from CNN:

Donald Trump - 18 percent

Jeb Bush - 15 percent

Scott Walker - 10 percent

Marco Rubio - 7 percent

Ted Cruz - 6 percent

Rand Paul - 6 percent

Mike Huckabee - 5 percent

Ben Carson - 4 percent

Chris Christie - 4 percent

John Kasich - 4 percent

-- CUTOFF --

Rick Perry - 3 percent

Lindsey Graham - 2 percent

Bobby Jindal - 2 percent

George Pataki - 2 percent

Carly Fiorina - 1 percent

Rick Santorum - 1 percent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next