Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS Empty
PostSubject: Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS   Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS Empty12/14/2011, 9:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO5EFYY6P14&feature=related

Ron White: How to pay for the WAR

( that left us in this mess...and make us rich again.

Who said you had to be a POTUS to come up with such an easy solution? Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS   Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS Empty12/15/2011, 5:11 am

We saw him at Holiday Star a couple years ago. Funnnnny!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS   Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS Empty12/15/2011, 11:46 am

KarenT wrote:

My daughtr is very religious. She touts the crowd after he does his performances arrranges the "Meet and Greet" after the shows. They had a falling out. She hates drinking, smoking and drugs. All for $50,000 per road trip, she didn't agree and lost out, which she "asked God for an Answer" the day before she was to go back to work for him. Well, she has a couple of master degrees, but when you are in the show business, you take what you can, and she flubbed that money up over a bible. Sh

Then she quit. What a dumb-bunny. She thought he was unethical, and she was an Obama supporter. What money she lost I can't comprehend.

He is a real nut. I like him. I just got done watching more of the rednecks performing. Something my daughter doesn't underestand is, the rednecks say what they want, do what they want, and if you hear them talking swear words or dirty stories you can count on one thing: they tell the truth.

My son has been exposed to the rednecks in our family. Unfortunately, my daughter refused to eat a rabbit, deer or squirrel. Add turtles for turtle soup.

Looking at her, I say she hasn't really experienced life and acceptance, and well, I climbed a tree Thanksgiving Day with my mother hustling behind me, "If you fall, I ain't taking care of you!" My daughter video-taped the whole thing, freaking out. Then I did the monkey bar stuff, hanging by the knees off the branch.

"Mom, this is so unlike you!" No, your aunt may barefoot ski, but she can't climb a tree!"

Getting back to the video, doesn't it sound logical outsid of being funny?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS   Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS Empty12/15/2011, 11:50 am

Tied editing, didn't work. Excuse the missing words, and quotes.

Last line: "Getting back to the video, does it NOT sound logical and also funny if it were to occur?"
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS   Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS Empty12/15/2011, 11:51 am

You're not a redneck if you don't agree. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS   Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS Empty12/15/2011, 11:57 am

KarenT wrote:

You can't appreciate them like I did. Everything they say they did, I can relate to. I spent the best years of my life doing what they did. Growing up in the country.

I just wish everyone was so carefree a they are.

Imagine a reneck telling it like it is as a POTUS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS   Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's Who I'd Vote for POTUS
Page 1 of 1