Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
happy jack

2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 5 Empty2/11/2016, 11:14 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

I clicked on the email link expecting a reply from Scorpion. Upon reading this my first thought was "When did he become a troll"? I then realized it was you Sleep

What e-mail link?

Artie60438 wrote:

Why would I possibly care who a lazy low information troll prefers?
Sleep

Why would you ask if you didn't?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 5 Empty2/14/2016, 12:14 pm

Last night's clown car was more like a WWE event than a debate. 6 clowns in front of an establishment crowd desperate to cheer Bush and boo Trump.

Why Carson was there is beyond me. He must have qualified under some sort of polling minutia that I'm not aware of. His added nothing other than to direct people to his website. IMO,the only reason he is still around is to sell bokks and increase his speaking fees.

Back and forth personal attacks between Trump vs Bush and Cruz were hilarious. Kasich tried to play the part of the adult but I think his message was mostly lost due to the fireworks. Rubio did fairly well with no robo mistakes.

My absolute favorite moment of the night came when Trump informed the audience that Dubya,Jeb's latest desperate campaign prop,did not keep up safe and that the WTC came down on his watch.

The crowd shot that followed was priceless. Audience members booing, shaking their heads in disbelief,much like you would have expected people to react centuries ago when told the world wasn't flat. You could actually see a young child looking at her parents with her mouth wide open in disbelief as if she just been told that Santa wasn't real.

Moments later Robo Rubio calmed down the crowd when he told them that 9/11 was Clinton's fault,never mind that Bush had been in office for 8 months Rolling Eyes

Thank you Donald Trump for another entertaining evening. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 5 Empty3/4/2016, 8:48 am

Another rip-roaring non substantive food fight last night starring "Little Marco","Big Don,"Lying Ted" and John Kasich as 'The Beaver'. It was so bad I actually started to miss Ben Carson. Shocked

I tuned into a Fox segment where Frank Lunz had one of his panel groups. Every single person said they were disgusted with what they say Very Happy

Camp Hillary was probably busy splicing more tape to use as attack ads come the general.
With CPAC underway the next 2 days we can probably look forward to a few more embarassing sound bites.

Meanwhile Trump marches on.

Just like we predicted,right Scorpion? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 5 Empty3/15/2016, 5:04 pm

Election Day today in the Land of Lincoln. What to do...what to do Question

Should I cross over and vote Republican to try and stop Trump Question Nope! 

Instead I announced when asked for which party I wanted to vote for " Democratic!" and then followed up with ... "I could cross over and vote Republican but why get in the middle of a train wreck"

All the poll workers laughed.

Turnout was very high. I was undecided up until the very end but finally decided to go with Hillary.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 5 Empty3/16/2016, 4:29 pm

Carnival barking clown has spoken:

Quote :
On Feb. 20, the Republican National Committee announced that a GOP presidential 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 5 Fox_news_channel_logo-e1453599987827primary debate would be held on March 21 in Salt Lake City. They offered that debate to Fox News Channel to host, provided there were enough candidates actively campaigning. This morning, Donald Trump announced he would not be participating in the debate. Shortly afterward, John Kasich’s campaign announced that without Trump at the debate, Kasich would not participate. Ted Cruz has expressed a willingness to debate Trump or Kasich — or both. But obviously, there needs to be more than one participant. So the Salt Lake City debate is cancelled.”
So the last 2 remaining just suck it up without even a whimper. This was the weakest bunch of candidates I've ever seen in my life.

Quote :
On the bright side, Trump did give the official word first to Fox & Friends this morning, saying in an interview: “I think we’ve had enough debates. … How many times can the same people ask you the same question?”
How many times can you give the same boring performance? "We're gonna win win win,Mexico will pay for the wall (never going to happen),we're going to do this and that and this and that". How exactly? Crickets
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 5 Empty5/10/2016, 11:58 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants   2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 GOP POTUS Clown Car Contestants
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5