Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fowler early warning system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

fowler early warning system Empty
PostSubject: fowler early warning system   fowler early warning system Empty6/29/2009, 6:37 pm

ok folks im back on line and this time im mobile with a lap top lol. so get your typing fingers ready and get ready to have some fun over the coming months. as for my recent move...went as well as can be expected and we are settling in nicely.

also. after recent conversations with a few people i can now say its a better than 50 percent chance i will be back on the radio regularly, although in a significantly reduced and different capacity very soon. looking at either saturday morning (thurms old slot) or possibly a night or two late in the week, but not fridays.

truth is i could have done this long ago. but i didnt think it worth the time, and effort for just a few hours of air time a week. on the other hand i have a mortgage now and hungry mouths to feed. so suddenly a second job that doesnt require physical labor appeals to me more and more.

as for the future show..in the early production stages right now...but i think i have a perfect cohost to gel with my own style and will be a lot more family life oriented...but politics and news of the day will of course be featured as well. looking to start sometime in august or september.

anyone with thoughts or potential sponsor ideas. feel free to post or pm them to me.
Back to top Go down

fowler early warning system
Page 1 of 1