Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)

Go down 
+2
Artie60438
Penguin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguin

The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty
PostSubject: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty11/9/2009, 3:24 pm

I am so happy that Fowler finally got the promotion that he deserves. Way to go Steve. The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty11/9/2009, 3:46 pm

Yes,Congratulations Steve!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty11/9/2009, 5:17 pm

What promotion? Congratulations, whatever it is. Hard work pays off!

And Steve, I'd die to see the crack of your butt on the radio station. At least you were not hiding anything. I saw a monger the other day entering a store with pink boxer underwear, with his pants half way down his butt. I almost wanted to say something to him, but he was headed in a store where gangsters hang out.

I'll take a raw crack of the butt, before I take a kid with pants nearing the bottom of his butt. Maybe that is what Hamonndlites need to see to keep the board running on the opposite end, to keep their 4 member daytime show going.

Talk all day, early to rise,
Go to bed while no one can speak to the "Wise"
Wake up to messages,
Answering with lies. :bball:
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty11/10/2009, 8:08 pm

Ive been pointing people on hammond articles at the times online to their 4 member "discussion" page. I think people will be happy to notice the incessant negativity does not stop at our local rags article discussion. If people realized Marsha's 24/7/365 wannabe reporter lifestyle they would be quick to call her out (if they dont already).

So far Ive heard the mayor of Hammond call her out, Tom Philpot put her in her place, and some insurance guy let her know the gig is up, all on WJOB. how embarASSing for that troll. Except she doesnt understand. She calls Preacher at his noon program and cries to someone that always agrees with it, i mean, her.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty11/10/2009, 8:09 pm

And congrats Steve, but more pay always means more work. Marsha wouldnt know that, hence the name Freetime.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty11/10/2009, 8:30 pm

BigFan wrote:
Ive been pointing people on hammond articles at the times online to their 4 member "discussion" page. I think people will be happy to notice the incessant negativity does not stop at our local rags article discussion. If people realized Marsha's 24/7/365 wannabe reporter lifestyle they would be quick to call her out (if they dont already).

So far Ive heard the mayor of Hammond call her out, Tom Philpot put her in her place, and some insurance guy let her know the gig is up, all on WJOB. how embarASSing for that troll. Except she doesnt understand. She calls Preacher at his noon program and cries to someone that always agrees with it, i mean, her.

The Creature's vendetta started with his not getting invited to the Mayor's boat cruise. Since he never lets anything go,she'll always be a welcome caller on his show for however how much longer it lasts.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty11/19/2009, 5:24 pm

thanks all...been off line for awhile....have to go on air in a bit...but thanks for the sentiments.

ill be back on here regulary again very soon. hope all is well
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty11/26/2009, 9:39 am

Freetime says congratulations too.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty11/26/2009, 10:17 am

Did she come to your office yet, and demand reports? LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty12/7/2009, 12:16 pm

not yet. so far so good.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty12/9/2009, 1:42 pm

I have not had the chance to meet Steve Fowler but have heard some very nice things about him. Congratulations to Steve. It proves that hard work pays off. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty10/5/2013, 2:18 pm

Positions named in Hammond's new public works department
Quote :
HAMMOND | Additional appointments were named this week for the city’s consolidated public works department.

Pat Moore Sr. will serve as parks manager, overseeing operations of the Hammond Civic Center, Jean Shepherd Community Center, special events and parks and recreation programs.

The new department combines four city departments — streets, recycling, sanitation and parks — for an anticipated savings of $1 million per year.

The department will break down maintenance responsibilities by the city’s six council districts.

The six district supervisors, responsible for organizing and planning work, are Donna Muta, 1st District; Steve Fowler, 2nd District; Tim Woods, 3rd District; Jason Donovan, 4th District; Jaime Prieto, 5th District; Jack Smith, 6th District.
Congratulations to Steve Fowler! Well Done!

I was pointed to this article by the dead-end trolls that still inhabit and post on the cuckoo land message board.  Apparently these trolls cannot grasp the simple concept that if you work hard every day at your job and are loyal you eventually get promoted.
Their outrage is hilarious and reminds me of the good old days when I would make them look even stupider on a daily basis. Keep up the good work,dimwits!
The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Rofl
On a related note there are reports of an unusual spinning sound and grumbling coming from a certain grave site in a North Hammond cemetery. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)   The other Penguin (Steve Fowler) Empty

Back to top Go down

The other Penguin (Steve Fowler)
Page 1 of 1