Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warning! Man in RED COAT/White Van Knocks on Doors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Warning! Man in RED COAT/White Van Knocks on Doors Empty
PostSubject: Warning! Man in RED COAT/White Van Knocks on Doors   Warning! Man in RED COAT/White Van Knocks on Doors Empty1/22/2010, 6:22 pm

To sell steaks. Before my son left for Mich., to visit my dad (I have to watch the dog), a guy in a fat. red ski coat knocked on the door, asking my son if he wanted to buy steaks.

I thought maybe it was business, so didn't pay attenion, although I had the blinds up half-way. After asking my son who it was, what he wanted, and he told me instantly, I looked out the window and noticed it was a white van.

The guy is Mexican/Hisanic. So, please beware of those type of people. You don't know where those steaks came from. how long they have been without proper refrigeration, and report them to the cops. My son would not. I would have, if I could hear on a phone.

Just to let you know. Red jacket/ski type bulging jacket. Hispanic or whatever. Heavy-set and white van.
Back to top Go down

Warning! Man in RED COAT/White Van Knocks on Doors
Page 1 of 1