Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty2/27/2009, 1:32 pm

Sarcasm isn't always meant to be funny.

Kinda like if I say I think Obama is the best man for the job of presidency- total sarcasm- not meant to be funny. Wink
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty2/27/2009, 1:47 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
Quote :
Boy, talk about taking something out of context... the libbies have a total hard on today...whew...

He was referring to Obama lack of concern of foreign policy by saying that Iran and it's possible nuke delivery on the US was a "tiny threat".

Yeah no kidding, talk about taking something out of context:
From factcheck:
Obama actually said of Iran, Cuba and Venezuela: "These countries are tiny compared to the Soviet Union."

Likewise, he said those countries don't pose a serious threat to the United States "the way the Soviet Union posed a threat to us."

Obama has also said in speeches that Iran is Israel's greatest threat, and a serious threat to the region, and he has discussed its sponsorship of terrorism

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/context_included_obama_on_iran.html

And oh yes, I'm sure that I'madinnerjacket is planning a "nuke delivery on the US" because he really wants the US to retaliate & turn Iran into a glass parking lot in about 8 minutes using only one Trident missile sub.

Yep, that's the plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty2/27/2009, 1:50 pm

Yeah, Iran with a nuke is not threat...sure. Rolling Eyes

LOLOLOL Oh Edgy you crack me up!
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty2/27/2009, 1:57 pm

Again a con takes something out of context...."typical"

I never said, "Iran with a nuke is not threat" now did?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty2/27/2009, 1:59 pm

Now I'm a con??? LOLOLOLOLOL, this keeps getting funnier....
you're so cute when you name call... cyclops
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty2/27/2009, 2:05 pm

Yes, I believe that's the opposite of a "lib."

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote :
you're so cute when you name call...

Thank you 👋

Last edited by edge540 on 2/27/2009, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty2/27/2009, 2:05 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
Now I'm a con??? LOLOLOLOLOL, this keeps getting funnier....
you're so cute when you name call... cyclops

That's not really name calling,IMO. It's a description of an ideology. It's no different then if you or someone else here referred to me as a "lib". I wouldn't take offense at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty2/27/2009, 2:23 pm

Oh I took no offense, just messing with Edgy and having fun, that's all. Very Happy

See, I try not to take things to serious now a days, I have enough stress with school so just keeping things "playful" if you will...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty2/27/2009, 2:24 pm

edge540 wrote:
Yes, I believe that's the opposite of a "lib."

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote :
you're so cute when you name call...

Thank you 👋

Anytime schnookums... Wink (see post above)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress   Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama's Address to Joint Session of Congress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2