Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transgender bathroom use

Go down 
+2
Heretic
Artie60438
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty4/30/2016, 2:59 pm

Scorpion wrote:

happy jack wrote:

You seem to put an awful lot of emphasis on the comfort level of people. Why, if this guy feels comfortable using the bathroom next to your 7 year-old daughter, doesn’t his comfort level deserve as much of your respect as the comfort level of anyone else?

No, he doesn't.  You don't think so either, so quit being an ass about it.

I don't believe axing questions is "being an ass about it".
Clearly, neither you, nor any other person on this forum, have the slightest idea where the lines are to be drawn.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty4/30/2016, 3:51 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

happy jack wrote:

You seem to put an awful lot of emphasis on the comfort level of people. Why, if this guy feels comfortable using the bathroom next to your 7 year-old daughter, doesn’t his comfort level deserve as much of your respect as the comfort level of anyone else?

I don't believe axing questions is "being an ass about it".
Clearly, neither you, nor any other person on this forum, have the slightest idea where the lines are to be drawn.

That includes you... and for the record, I never said that I did. It's a complex issue, that's for sure. But the North Carolina law doesn't allow for any "gray areas." I'm actually inclined to agree with Trump on this issue... (well, at least with one of the things that he said)... when he stated that we should have just "left things as they were." (before the North Carolina legislation)
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty4/30/2016, 5:55 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

That includes you...

Really?
I thought I was pretty clear from the get-go.

happy jack wrote:
If you have a dick, you use the mens' washroom or locker room.
If you don't have a dick, you use the womens' washroom or locker room.
It really is as simple as that.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/1/2016, 12:03 am

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

That includes you...

Really?

happy jack wrote:
[b]If you have a dick, you use the mens' washroom or locker room.

So if this was your child, you would force the kid to use the men's room?

Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o6chg414vo1tcrvtq_540
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/1/2016, 2:10 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

That includes you...

Really?

happy jack wrote:

I would not force anyone to use any gender-specific facility. I would, however, ask them to make themselves aware of and prepare themselves to face the consequences of whatever choice they make.
(I notice that you use the neuter terms ‘child’ and ‘kid’. Why not use the terms ‘he’ or ‘she’?)

Would you force someone's 7 year-old daughter to change clothes alongside this man?

Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Ugly-and-Crazy-Men-10-140x140[/b]
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/1/2016, 2:27 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

That includes you...

Really?

happy jack wrote:

I would not force anyone to use any gender-specific facility. I would, however, ask them to make themselves aware of and prepare themselves to face the consequences of whatever choice they make.
(I notice that you use the neuter terms ‘child’ and ‘kid’. Why not use the terms ‘he’ or ‘she’?)

Didn't think about it. Why does it matter?

I think that's it's undeniable that this kid would have a tougher time in the men's room than the ladies room. Don't you?

happy jack wrote:

Would you force someone's 7 year-old daughter to change clothes alongside this man?

Hell no. I already told you that, so now you are being an ass.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/1/2016, 2:56 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Yeah. Well here's a perfect example of the actual issue...

Would you let this girl use the men's bathroom?

No, of course not.

Why not?

Because I don't believe that she would feel comfortable or safe using the men's bathroom.

You agreed a while back that people with penises are men. If ‘she’ has a penis, then clearly, ‘she’ is not a ‘she’. ‘She’ be a ‘he’, by your own admission. So why shouldn’t 'she' use the men’s room? ‘She’, after all, is hauling around the same equipment as everyone else in the room.

Really? Is that all that I said?  Let's look...

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Call me old-fashioned too, because I also tend to think of people with penises as men.
Does anyone on this forum dispute that notion?

No of course not.  But there is no question that there are people who are transgender. To me, that sounds like a nightmarish existence. It's certainly no mystery why a transgender person would feel ostracized.  

Unlike you, I accept the reality that transgender people exist.  I have no reason to think that this person is anything but transgender.  I certainly don't need a "detector" to make the call in this case.

happy jack wrote:

"ass"? I believe the better description to be Troll.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/1/2016, 6:56 pm

happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:
Didn't think about it.  Why does it matter?

Just thought it was a very curious choice of words, considering that the matter under discussion revolves around gender.

Scorpion wrote:
I think that's it's undeniable that this kid would have a tougher time in the men's room than the ladies room.  

Based upon what?

happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:
Hell no.  I already told you that, so now you are being an ass.

So genitals matter?
Or genitals don’t matter?
Eventually, you’ll have to make up your mind.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/1/2016, 11:05 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

Just thought it was a very curious choice of words, considering that the matter under discussion revolves around gender.

Actually the topic of this thread is about transgender bathroom use.

happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:
I think that's it's undeniable that this kid would have a tougher time in the men's room than the ladies room.  

Based upon what?

Reality.

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:
Hell no.  I already told you that, so now you are being an ass.

So genitals matter?
Or genitals don’t matter?
Eventually, you’ll have to make up your mind.

I already have.  I've stated my position...  

Scorpion wrote:
It's a complex issue, that's for sure. But the North Carolina law doesn't allow for any "gray areas." I'm actually inclined to agree with Trump on this issue... (well, at least with one of the things that he said)... when he stated that we should have just "left things as they were." (before the North Carolina legislation)
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/2/2016, 11:54 am

happy jack wrote:
How much 'tolerance' is enough?
What in God's name is wrong with these people?

How's this for tolerance?  Now we have bathroom vigilantes!

A Dallas woman says she had an unsettling confrontation this week after a man followed her into the women’s restroom at a Frisco hospital.
Quote :
Jessica Rush posted on Facebook that the man came into the bathroom at Baylor Medical Center at Frisco after her because he thought she was a man and he was worried for his mother’s well-being.

Rush was able to record the tail end of the encounter on her cellphone.

“When I saw you enter … I thought you was …,” the man starts to say.

Rush interjects: “A boy?”

“Yeah, I was kind of confused,” the man continues. Later, he adds, “It’s difficult. … You dress like a man.”
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/woman-records-man-who-followed-her-into-frisco-bathroom-after-questioning-her-gender.html/
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/2/2016, 5:10 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

Actually the topic of this thread is about transgender bathroom use.  

I see.
I guess that means this discussion is completely unrelated to gender.
My mistake.

Scorpion wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Based upon what?

Scorpion wrote:
Reality.

This reality of which you speak – could you elaborate on it, or is it some sort of imaginary reality?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/2/2016, 5:21 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
How much 'tolerance' is enough?
What in God's name is wrong with these people?

How's this for tolerance?  Now we have bathroom vigilantes!

A Dallas woman says she had an unsettling confrontation this week after a man followed her into the women’s restroom at a Frisco hospital.
Quote :
Jessica Rush posted on Facebook that the man came into the bathroom at Baylor Medical Center at Frisco after her because he thought she was a man and he was worried for his mother’s well-being.

Rush was able to record the tail end of the encounter on her cellphone.

“When I saw you enter … I thought you was …,” the man starts to say.

Rush interjects: “A boy?”

“Yeah, I was kind of confused,” the man continues. Later, he adds, “It’s difficult. … You dress like a man.”
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/woman-records-man-who-followed-her-into-frisco-bathroom-after-questioning-her-gender.html/

As for Rush — a woman followed into a bathroom by a man who questioned her gender — she said you just can’t make assumptions.

Yes, you can, and should, make assumptions.
Assumptions are an essential survival tool.

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/3/2016, 1:07 pm

happy jack wrote:
Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDhHCF4jJiuXa0fW3JLPoaUTUDWr4AVpb31yUbKVHuiPQsNvgZwA

Yes, it is migraine inducing, but so goes the logic of legislating against the mythical crossdressing bathroom rapist while ignoring 100% of those that don't crossdress.  What exactly is your explanation for shielding children in a bathroom from only the sexual predators that don't dress according to their gender?

You certainly haven't offered any justification for the new legislation or anything warranting the need to protect your daughter from such a threat. You certainly haven't explained how any of it would be remotely enforceable.  There's no mention of crime wave statistics, no "if only we could do something" news stories, and certainly no explanation why it's suddenly a danger now as opposed to absolutely anytime prior. You certainly weren't concerned yesterday.  Or last month.  Or last year. Or last decade.  You didn't give a shit until Drudge told you to.  Oh my... how did your children survive their dangerous excursions into a public restroom prior?!?  The truth is simple.  You didn't give a shit because there's nothing to give a shit about; per usual, criminologists, biologists, and psychologists recognize this topic as the complete bullshit it is.  

It's yet another manufactured boogeyman, a desperate attempt to bring out the sexually obsessed GOP voters since they've been forced to give up on gay marriage.  For whatever reason, you've latched on and tried to defend it.  It's embarrassing.  

Scorpion wrote:
Unlike you, I accept the reality that transgender people exist.  I have no reason to think that this person is anything but transgender.  I certainly don't need a "detector" to make the call in this case.

That's it in a nuthshell, isn't it? Yet again, it's just the GOP throwing a tantrum because reality isn't as binary as it's laid out in the Bible.  

So fucking boring...  They're not even trying anymore.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/3/2016, 3:22 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDhHCF4jJiuXa0fW3JLPoaUTUDWr4AVpb31yUbKVHuiPQsNvgZwA

Yes, it is migraine inducing, but so goes the logic of legislating against the mythical crossdressing bathroom rapist while ignoring 100% of those that don't crossdress.  What exactly is your explanation for shielding children in a bathroom from only the sexual predators that don't dress according to their gender?

You certainly haven't offered any justification for the new legislation or anything warranting the need to protect your daughter from such a threat. You certainly haven't explained how any of it would be remotely enforceable.  There's no mention of crime wave statistics, no "if only we could do something" news stories, and certainly no explanation why it's suddenly a danger now as opposed to absolutely anytime prior. You certainly weren't concerned yesterday.  Or last month.  Or last year. Or last decade.  You didn't give a shit until Drudge told you to.  Oh my... how did your children survive their dangerous excursions into a public restroom prior?!?  The truth is simple.  You didn't give a shit because there's nothing to give a shit about; per usual, criminologists, biologists, and psychologists recognize this topic as the complete bullshit it is.  

It's yet another manufactured boogeyman, a desperate attempt to bring out the sexually obsessed GOP voters since they've been forced to give up on gay marriage.  For whatever reason, you've latched on and tried to defend it.  It's embarrassing.  

Scorpion wrote:

That's it in a nuthshell, isn't it? Yet again, it's just the GOP throwing a tantrum because reality isn't as binary as it's laid out in the Bible.  

So fucking boring...  They're not even trying anymore.

This has already been explained to you:

happy jack wrote:

.... I’m sure men have been surreptitiously entering women’s public facilities ever since public facilities became a concept, and I have no doubt that they will continue to do so. I do not, however, see a need to legalize, encourage, and condone it, as you apparently do.

Sorry if you missed it the first time around.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/3/2016, 9:10 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
And the news continues to get worse for the troll...
Transgender CPS students to use bathroom that matches gender ID affraid
Quote :
As other states debate which bathrooms transgender people should use, Chicago Public Schools made its policy perfectly clear Tuesday: They should use the one that matches their gender identity.

In other words, all students and teachers who identify themselves as girls or women are to use the ladies’ bathroom and locker room. And anyone who IDs as a boy or man gets to use the men’s room.
While closer to home... affraid
Transgender teen sets sights on becoming Portage High School prom queen
PORTAGE, Ind. (WLS) --
Quote :
A transgender teen wants to be prom queen in northwest Indiana, and she says she has unwavering support from her classmates and parents in Portage.

Dakota Yorke says she wore a tuxedo to prom last year, but this year, she has her dress picked out along with her shoes. She says she's been dreaming of wearing a tiara ever since she was a young child. That dream could become a reality on this weekend.

"This is my year. I'm going to run for prom queen, I'm going to own it. I'm going to follow my heart," Yorke said.

But her story is different than others: Dakota was born a boy, but has identified as a female for as long as she can remember.

"I've been through a lot in my life, people have grown with me, seen me progress. But I am here today, strong as ever, and I want them to look up to me," Yorke said.

And that's why she decided to run for prom queen. She's the first transgender student to do so at Portage High, and is already one of the four finalists.

"Yeah, having the crown on your head, the sash, it's so amazing, you feel unstoppable, you feel so beautiful, but it goes deeper than that," she said.

Yorke says it's up to her classmates to pick the winner. Win or lose, she says the support she's gotten from her school is admirable.

"I'll walk in the halls and they'll be like, 'Dakota, you're so beautiful, you're making big positive changes.' That's all I could ever wish for," she said.

Yorke says the winner will be announced at the prom on Saturday night. And she says it's not all about winning the crown. Instead, it's about inspiring others to follow their dreams and being who you are.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/3/2016, 11:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
And the news continues to get worse for the troll...
Transgender CPS students to use bathroom that matches gender ID affraid
Quote :
As other states debate which bathrooms transgender people should use, Chicago Public Schools made its policy perfectly clear Tuesday: They should use the one that matches their gender identity.

In other words, all students and teachers who identify themselves as girls or women are to use the ladies’ bathroom and locker room. And anyone who IDs as a boy or man gets to use the men’s room.
While closer to home... affraid
Transgender teen sets sights on becoming Portage High School prom queen
PORTAGE, Ind. (WLS) --
Quote :
A transgender teen wants to be prom queen in northwest Indiana, and she says she has unwavering support from her classmates and parents in Portage.

Dakota Yorke says she wore a tuxedo to prom last year, but this year, she has her dress picked out along with her shoes. She says she's been dreaming of wearing a tiara ever since she was a young child. That dream could become a reality on this weekend.

"This is my year. I'm going to run for prom queen, I'm going to own it. I'm going to follow my heart," Yorke said.

But her story is different than others: Dakota was born a boy, but has identified as a female for as long as she can remember.

"I've been through a lot in my life, people have grown with me, seen me progress. But I am here today, strong as ever, and I want them to look up to me," Yorke said.

And that's why she decided to run for prom queen. She's the first transgender student to do so at Portage High, and is already one of the four finalists.

"Yeah, having the crown on your head, the sash, it's so amazing, you feel unstoppable, you feel so beautiful, but it goes deeper than that," she said.

Yorke says it's up to her classmates to pick the winner. Win or lose, she says the support she's gotten from her school is admirable.

"I'll walk in the halls and they'll be like, 'Dakota, you're so beautiful, you're making big positive changes.' That's all I could ever wish for," she said.

Yorke says the winner will be announced at the prom on Saturday night. And she says it's not all about winning the crown. Instead, it's about inspiring others to follow their dreams and being who you are.

Well, duh.
What guy doesn't dream of wearing a tiara?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/4/2016, 12:37 pm

happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Based upon what?

Scorpion wrote:
Reality.

This reality of which you speak – could you elaborate on it, or is it some sort of imaginary reality?

As you said in response to Chuck's story about "a woman followed into a bathroom by a man who questioned her gender — she said you just can’t make assumptions."

happy jack wrote:
Yes, you can, and should, make assumptions.
Assumptions are an essential survival tool.

I agree with you on that.  The guy did the right thing. He was acting on what he perceived to be "reality."

Which bring us back to this kid..

I don't know about you, but this looks like a girl to me... certainly not someone who should be in the men's room.  I can't imagine anyone even raising an eyebrow if this kid used the ladies room.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/5/2016, 9:35 am

happy jack wrote:
This has already been explained to you:

happy jack wrote:

.... I’m sure men have been surreptitiously entering women’s public facilities ever since public facilities became a concept, and I have no doubt that they will continue to do so. I do not, however, see a need to legalize, encourage, and condone it, as you apparently do.

Sorry if you missed it the first time around.

That's ok. You can ignore all the points in my post. We're all used to it.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty5/5/2016, 9:44 am

ID to Pee?

Quote :
We have always allowed women in the women’s bathroom. Some male predators have always pretended to be women in order to enter the women’s bathroom to prey on women. Some of them have been successful while others have been apprehended, because we do have laws against preying on women. Now trans women are using the women’s bathrooms. Could male predators pretend to be trans women in order to enter the women’s bathrooms and prey on women? It hasn’t happened yet, but sure, it could. The results would be the same as when male predators pretend to be cis women—some would be successful while others would be apprehended, because we do have laws against preying on women. But wait, hang on—now everyone is upset? Where was the concern before?

Like I said:

Quote :
It's yet another manufactured boogeyman, a desperate attempt to bring out the sexually obsessed GOP voters since they've been forced to give up on gay marriage.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty8/19/2016, 12:26 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:

Target: Customers welcome in fitting rooms, bathrooms corresponding with 'gender identity'

Well, that's good news for you if you shop at Target.
Now when you squat to pee, you can do it among your own kind, whatever that may be.

All clear! All clear! You can now breathe a sigh of relief and take Target off your blacklist. You'll have your very own private stall...

Target to spend $20 million to add single-stall bathrooms at stores
Quote :
Target said Wednesday that it is preparing to spend $20 million in coming months to add single-stall bathrooms along with men's and women's restrooms in its stores, a move meant to accommodate shoppers concerned about the retailers' policy of allowing customers and employees to use the bathroom that corresponds to the gender they identify with.

"Some of our guests clearly are uncomfortable with our policy, and some are really supportive," Cathy Smith, Target's chief financial officer, said during a conference call with reporters.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty9/6/2016, 8:19 pm

Ruh, roh!
Big trouble in liberal paradise.
Whose side do you take – that of the Raging Feminazis, or that of the Raging Trannies?
Tough decision.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/06/sjws-clash-over-transphobic-ifmenhadperiods-hashtag/

SJWs Clash Over ‘Transphobic’ #IfMenHadPeriods Hashtag

#IfMenHadPeriods, a feminist hashtag mocking what it would be like if males menstruated, has caused a huge storm on Twitter, with some labeling it as offensive towards transgender men.
A large and vocal group of people, however, did not find the hashtag humorous, citing transgendered males as the reason why the hashtag was both invalid and “offensive.”
“Ugh. Seriously. The #IfMenHadPeriods tag is vile. Trans men exist and DO have periods and cis women erasing them is not okay,” posted one user angrily.
The founder of the hashtag, Jennifer Gunter, a female OB/GYN and self-described “sexpert,” has come under heated attack since starting the hashtag.
Gunter, who frequently tweets about periods, “patriarchal oppression,” and “mansplaining,” defended her hashtag, claiming that she “was tweeting in response to mansplaining about menstruation and mood.”
Fellow feminists and social justice warriors, however, are still posting in outrage at the hashtag and don’t appear to have forgiven Gunter yet.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty9/6/2016, 9:06 pm

happy jack wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/
Usual manufactured bullshit from the site favored by racists,white supremacists and other assorted vermin.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty9/7/2016, 8:28 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/
 Usual manufactured bullshit from the site favored by racists,white supremacists and other assorted vermin.

Ouch!
What a needlessly harsh response.
Must be your time of the month.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty1/23/2017, 4:15 pm

happy jack wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-northwestern-transgender-sorority-rush-met-20170121-story.html

Transgender man tries to join sorority at Northwestern, pushes for change in Greek life

Angie Leventis LourgosContact Reporter

Chicago Tribune

A Northwestern University freshman who recently came out as transgender tried to join a sorority this month, yearning for deeper friendships on campus.
The case is unusual because the student is a transgender man, born with a female body but identifying as male, and already beginning to make that transition. Eighteen-year-old Adam Davies said he was drawn to the tenets of Greek life — philanthropy, bonding and leadership — but that with his changing body he might not feel comfortable living in a fraternity.
So he sought out the sisterhood of a sorority instead.
"I guess I see it on a level that transcends the gender binary," said Davies, of Appleton, Wis.

I am fairly familiar with several different languages.
I am not fluent, nor am I comfortably conversant, in these languages, but I can manage to make heads and/or tails out of them when I see them in print.
So, I ask - what language is being spoken here?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty11/29/2017, 1:50 pm

These folks just get crazier by the day, don't they?
Glad I'm not a Canadian teacher.

Teachers Attend 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' Sensitivity Training (WTF?)

BY MEGAN FOX NOVEMBER 26, 2017

Gather 'round children! The Canadian Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario has some super interesting new information for you! First, we're going to learn a new acronym. Can you say, "LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP?" Let's try it to the tune of "Old MacDonald!" Everyone sing along! Next, we'll learn what these letters mean. Are you ready?

L — Lesbian (everyone knows what this is, right?)

G — Gay (and I'm sure I don't need to explain this to you smarties!)

G — Genderqueer Now this one is new. So let's make sure we all understand what this means. "Genderqueer; denoting or relating to a person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders." That's easy, isn't it, kids? Basically, this is a person who has no idea who or what xey are, okay?

B — Bisexual (That's self-explanatory, isn't it?)

D — Demisexual Oh boy! Another new one! Let's get out the ever-expanding queer dictionary to figure it out! "A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone." This used to be known as monogamous love. But now we throw the word "sexual" on it to make it attractive to the kids. Got it?

T — Transgender (You all know all about this one! These are boys or girls who dress up like the opposite sex and want everyone to pretend not to notice!)

T — Transexual (You are familiar with these people too! Same as above, only they've gone through irreversible surgery to remove healthy body parts because feelings. Let them in your bathroom. Everything is fine.)

T — Two-Spirit Oh my goodness! How exciting! It's another category no one on earth has ever heard of! This one is complicated, dear ones. For sure you have to be a Native American. And smoking a lot of peyote could only help to understand what the heck a two-spirit is. It appears to be a third gender not yet discovered by science and only found in the Native American community by gender studies majors who take adventure vacations and hang out in sweat lodges.

I — Intersex (This is that very rare condition that we used to call hermaphrodite, where a child is born with both sex organs of male and female. It is very rare, as in, hardly ever happens. It is a birth defect.)

We are just motoring through all these new terms and if you need a snack to recharge, choose something high protein! We are going to need those brains functioning at peak capacity for this one!

Q — Queer Just when you thought you couldn't use the word "queer" because it's an insult, think again! It's back! Queer is an umbrella term designed to describe all people who aren't normies. I think. It's hard to tell. These things do change on an almost daily basis.

Q — Questioning is a term used for people who are still deciding where they are going to fall on this list. It seems contradictory to the "born that way" theory—to have a bunch of people still questioning their sexuality—but the LGBTQWTF brigade says it's fine, so rest assured, there's nothing to question about questioning.

A — Asexual people have no interest in sex. This also used to be known as people who are married with kids. See the classic TV show "Married with Children" for an example.

A — Allies are people who virtue signal constantly on Twitter about supporting their LGBTQWTF friends and family. These people aren't gay, queer, or even questioning! They're simply shielding themselves from the gaystappo squads who come around looking for people who aren't properly broadcasting their approval of the queer agenda. Be an ally, children... if you know what's good for you!

P — Pansexual is just a more confusing way to say bisexual. There really is no difference, only we pretend there is so we can use a word that reminds us of Greek mythology and it sounds more interesting than bisexual, which is so last decade.

P — Polyamorous people are basically leftover hippies who miss communes. Or hardcore Mormons. Either way, they are people who like to have more than one partner, sometimes at the same time.

Now that we've finished our lesson for today, children, it's time for questions! What's that? Why are there no furries on the list?

AAAARRRRGHHHH!!! The discrimination is rampant! Get the markers! Add a letter! Print new flyers!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transgender bathroom use
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: